Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.09.17 - Day 13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we're seeing messages from Babcock's ex Shawn. He's asking about her being missing. Millard says "heard about that, don't know where she is."
by Adam Carter 12:46 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 12s12 seconds ago
Text convo w Shawn. "Hi Dellon, this is Laura's friend Shawn. I'm not sure if u heard but Laura has been missing for the past 3 weeks. I was wondering if u have been in touch with her?" When #Millard says no, Shawn mentions looking at her phone bill, and last calls (to Millard)

Shawn says he's "not trying to point a finger." The two make plans to meet for a coffee. This was happening on July 27.
by Adam Carter 12:47 PM

marianne boucher‏ @CityCourtsTO 46s46 seconds ago
A missing persons poster of Babcock shows she has been missing for 3-weeks. Then txt from x-bf to Millard. "Not pointing the finger but..."

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 26s26 seconds ago
The two agree to meet for coffee to discuss. July 27, 2012. #LauraBabcock

OK Kamille, please take over, and thanks again! :D I'll try to be back later on after their lunch break

Now messages from Millard and "Kowalski" from July 2012. I'm not really sure what's being said here. Seems to be something about sex.
by Adam Carter 12:44 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 8s8 seconds ago
Next conversation with Kowalski. first a pic, no message, then, "What you do?!" "You told me the only way to make her *advertiser censored*." "You asked me if I minded if you." "That was the last I heard of her." #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 4s4 seconds ago
The photo was a shot of #LauraBabcock and the headline "Police looking for woman last seen in Roncesvalles 3 weeks ago"

There was a screen shot here too. It's of a news story about police looking for Laura Babcock. One of the messages in that exchange read "what'd you do?"
by Adam Carter 12:45 PM

The news story was sent by Kowalksi.
by Adam Carter 12:45 PM

I'm going to venture a guess here.
AM sees the LB news story
Asks DM what he did
I assume the part about the only way to make her *advertiser censored* will tie into hurting her and the text where LB said about hurt
And the last AM heard of LB he was watching her for DM?
Could be totally wrong but JMO

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Now messages between Millard and Smich from Oct. 13.

Smich to Millard "You still gotta keep everything on the low. Cuz ppl know too much. We r not getting anything anymore wen theres ppl around. Unless its just for pick up. Everything else has got to stay low."
by Adam Carter 12:41 PM

Another message, from Millard to Smich: some people already know too much, can't talk about that real life sh_t."
by Adam Carter 12:42 PM

That message is from Nov. 26.
by Adam Carter 12:42 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Now text messages between #Millard and #Smich Oct 13, 2012. "You still gotta keep everything on the low. Cuz ppl kno too much." #LauraBabcock

Nov 26, 2012, "Some people already know too much, can't talk about that real life ****." #Millard #Smich

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 13s13 seconds ago
Nov 16, 2012. #Smich and #Millard. "I left some thinkgs in the van. Ipad... I'll link you back after I'm done callin the police." #LauraBabcock

Does anyone have the date of WM's 'suicide'?

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 3s3 seconds ago
Now a screen grab of a text conversation betwee "Rubix" (Noudga) and Megan Orr. "What did the texts between Laura and Dellan say?" "Like the time in jan/feb when they were hooking up??? Cuz that's the only time I saw them. I'm not sure about after that." Yes. "

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 31s32 seconds ago
Then "Just stuff about hanging out, and her grabbing weed off him, and then going to sherway once and then f'ing in his car after that." #Millard #LauraBabcock

Now we're seeing a screen grab taken from Noudga's iphone. It's a screen cap that was sent to her. It's a conversation with a Megan Orr - but I'm not sure who sent it. It's asking about "what did the texts between Laura and dellan say?" Orr says the messages were about "stuff about hanging out, and her grabbing weed off him, and then going to sherway once and then f---king in his car after that."
by Adam Carter 12:51 PM

What is DM referring to when he says "then down to run wars"? is that like a mission? a game? Can anyone with a better understanding of street lingo help me out?

The game they played was DOTA (Defense of the Ancients). It's connected to WarCraft.

Nov 30, 2012
Nov 26, 2012, "Some people already know too much, can't talk about that real life ****." #Millard #Smich

Did Daddy know too much??????

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
"I think they hooked up a few times. I remember her saying it was "ok" tho because Dellen was hers first. And I know she had tried telling Christina about it." --- I guess I was wrong about Noudga being the other person in this convo with Orr.

Earlier at trial Megan Orr testified, emotionally, that she and Laura #Babcock had been best friends.

Another message reads: "I think they hooked up a few times. I remember her saying it was 'ok' tho because dellen was hers first. And I know she had tried telling Christina about it." This message was from August 16 2012.
by Adam Carter 12:53 PM

Aug 19, 2012 between Noudga and #Millard. He's saying rumours aren't true. "You of all people should know how I "regarded" Laura."

Now we see messages from Millard and Noudga about what appears to be those messages. She asks "is that true?" Millard answers "it's not. Pathological liar=pathological liar. You of all people know how I regarded Laura."
by Adam Carter 12:55 PM

Aug 19, 2012 between Noudga and #Millard. He's saying rumours aren't true. "You of all people should know how I "regarded" Laura."

Speaking matter-of-factly, "Regarded". No trying to hide that he knew she was long gone at that point.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
Noudga says her friend Karoline has spoken with #LauraBabcock friend Megan Orr about #Millard and Babcock being intimate.

Millard is insisting he never went to Sherway at all. He says #LauraBabcock is a liar.

Millard says "bottom line, didn't have sex with Laura since the firs time we did." Noudga responds "not surprising at all she told people otherwise, nothing she said surprises anymore, it's 99% false."
by Adam Carter 12:57 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
Aug 28, 2012. "Another dead deer at the farm...." Your mission is to fill the incinerator's tank." #Millard and Shaner.

Now texts between Millard and Shaner from August 28. Millard is talking about "another dead deer at the farm." He's asking Shaner to fill up the incinerator's tank.
by Adam Carter 12:59 PM

Photo of Marlena, #Smich girlfriend, from iPad backup. In a bikini top. Making kissy face.

Now seeing a photo of Marlena Meneses, Smich's then-girlfriend. She's taking a duck face selfie. It was taken on July 5, 2012.
by Adam Carter 1:00 PM

Next photo of #Smich, shirtless, baggy shorts, apparently sitting on a front porch. Another of Marlena, in blue tube top with silver straps.

Now seeing a photo of Smich, shirtless, sitting on a stoop, outside. Taken on July 6.
by Adam Carter 1:01 PM

Now a photo of Meneses again from July 6.
by Adam Carter 1:02 PM

Now a photo of Smich standing waist deep in a pool, smoking, from July 7.
by Adam Carter 1:02 PM

[video=twitter;928684512497848320]https://twitter.com/HefCHCHNews/status/928684512497848320[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member