Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.09.17 - Day 13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dungey really hasn't had to put up much of a defence for what has been presented in court thus far.. what's that saying.. something like 'thou dost protest too much'... it seems to be pretty much all about DM so far, other than a definite 'accessory'. There must be more to come though, to have warranted the M1 charge?

He will now. Now we have evidence that links his client directly to the crime. He will come out fighting.

MOO

I wonder when it dawned on DM to even think about an animal incinerator. It's extremely diabolical to even think of this.

These guys took such pleasure in these gruesome acts. It's frightening to see a human being be happy about it. IIRC, MM stated that DM and MS were in a celebratory mood when they picked her up the morning after they killed TB.

This is really twisted. MOO

I don't believe it to be that way. SS said it was to burn DM's property(s) garbage. This shows that it was for more than that.

He advertized
He already had jobs lined up

Both of which SS knew according to these texts. IMO

Where are the advertisements for the jobs then? I don't think we've seen these.

He will now. Now we have evidence that links his client directly to the crime. He will come out fighting.

MOO

I think the fact that MS helped in acquiring the murder weapon is enough for an M1 charge. But i could be wrong about that.

Thank-you to all that are posting tweets - it's awesome to have them all together.

Not entirely sure MS was at the Maplegate house when LB was killed - but can't help but lean that way. From page 3, post #33

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Now between #Millard and Say10 (#Smich): "I'm awake now but I feel like ****. I needs to start gettin more sleep. R u here or did u dip? Its raining. back around 6. How bout the white & brown paint over the side entrance no rain there."

From post #34

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 48s48 seconds ago
#Smich is going to have a bath with Marlena first. Now between #Millard and Shane. Trouble getting backing plates for the Yukon. "Still want to head out at 2:30pm, parking brake or not." #LauraBabcock

BBM - so far the only date is associated with post #33 - July 3-5 2012. And what side entrance is referenced?

No date for the bath, however 'appears' to be consecutive or near consecutive post. MM was there? The bath could have been at MS residence - with mom not home (I hope). No mention that DM picked up MS that day, very clear the phones belonging to DM, MS and LB traveled together from Kipling Station to Maplegate.

Can't wait for clarification.

Is it me or was the detail on last 8 calls to DM phone from LB phone omitted?

My own opinion;

Both of them are going down for M1.

Is that good enough though? Can any of the information from this trial be used against other parties that were involved? Can any of them be charged after?

:grouphug:

Horribly heartbreaking. Laura thought DM actually cared about her, and likely thought others in the group did as well (except of course CN)

I don't believe DM did this to her for any real reason but that he is a sick demented Psychopath, whatever reasons he had were more just an excuse. The thrill of his stealing missions just was not enough anymore. Maybe he even originally planned to make his dad disappear, then changed it to make it look like suicide after LB, maybe dad would have been 1 too many missing connected to him. MOO

Any missing person reports from around that time frame? Wasn't there a road trip to London, or was that in June?

Has DM's Europe trip come up yet? He took of to Greece and Croatia after Shawn Lerner's meet up until mid-Aug.

[video=twitter;928709994782117888]https://twitter.com/AdamCarterCBC/status/928709994782117888[/video]

[video=twitter;928710326568280064]https://twitter.com/AdamCarterCBC/status/928710326568280064[/video]

[video=twitter;928712135143813120]https://twitter.com/AdamCarterCBC/status/928712135143813120[/video]

[video=twitter;928712443869593600]https://twitter.com/AdamCarterCBC/status/928712443869593600[/video]

Omg the blue tarp photo is out. With Pedo beside it. :crying:

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
We're back with Det. Sgt. Jim Falconer on the stand. #Millard questioning. Is it Fall-coner or Fail-coner? "I pronounce it Fall-coner." Doesn't seem to care.

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Dellen Millard is now beginning his cross examination. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Millard is showing photos of himself with the plane, the second one of the rolled up tarp, with a dog sitting beside it. #LauraBabcock

[video=twitter;928713210538098688]https://twitter.com/AdamCarterCBC/status/928713210538098688[/video]

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Falconer says his full report would be "many thousands of pages" if it was all presented in court. #LauraBabcock

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Millard is showing the tarp photo, plus a photo of him next to a plane. Asking if they're the same from his report. Falconer is checking. #LauraBabcock

The airplane image is from July 4, 2012 at 13:39hrs and the rolled up tarp at 14:40 hours on the same day. #Millard #Smich #LauraBabcock

[video=twitter;928713828568793088]https://twitter.com/AdamCarterCBC/status/928713828568793088[/video]

Millard wants to know if the times on the pictures is accurate. They are, Falconer says. #Millard asks if the times are associated with meta-data. They are. "That's you," Falconer opines on the person with the plane, when asked. #LauraBabcock

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Millard is asking questions about metadata. Metadata from photos is used to place a photo in place and time. #LauraBabcock

The airplane photo is taken about an hour before the tarp photo. Falconer says he's not qualified to identify the dog's owner. He's seen many pictures of that dog. #Millard says from his devices at Maple Gate. Right.

Now #Millard is looking at the screen shot of the fight with Noudga when he says "I'm not calling you my gf anymore."

[video=twitter;928713828568793088]https://twitter.com/AdamCarterCBC/status/928713828568793088[/video]

Millard wants to know if the times on the pictures is accurate. They are, Falconer says. #Millard asks if the times are associated with meta-data. They are. "That's you," Falconer opines on the person with the plane, when asked. #LauraBabcock

This appears to be DM creating an alibi....having photo evidence to show that it was business as usual. "look at me posed with a wrench working on a plane even though I'm not a mechanic and don't know what I'm doing!"

I think the fact that MS helped in acquiring the murder weapon is enough for an M1 charge. But i could be wrong about that.

Just helping someone acquire a weapon that they later use to kill someone will not be sufficient to support a murder conviction against the helper.

The Crown has to prove that he knew about DM's plan to kill and knowingly assisted DM by obtaining a gun for DM to use in furtherance of his plan.

I don't think they need to prove that he specifically knew that DM would kill LB, but that it would be used to illegally kill someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413