Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.09.17 - Day 13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it for us today. We'll be back tomorrow morning at 9:30 a.m. when Smich's lawyer will begin his cross examination. I'll have a recap story up soon.
by Adam Carter 5:11 PM

I almost forgot Dungey was even there. :rolleyes:

MS looks so proud in those cremation night photos. He looks like a dad holding a new born. It's sickening and evil.

MS looks so proud in those cremation night photos. He looks like a dad holding a new born. It's sickening and evil.
Did anyone notice MS reaction to these photos in court today?

Were they taken on DM’s phone? They seem a bit far away to have been a selfie with a phone camera propped up.

Also, a few hours back there was a reference to “puss” which I assume is a reference to “pus” can anyone shed some info on this? I wonder if they are referring to LB’s rotting corpse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could it be just because he had to move the Eliminator out of the hangar so he wanted a full tank of gas in case he felt the "urge" to do another burn quickly? It appears that it was left at the hangar until Sept when it was moved into the barn, not to be used again until TB. And apparently it was full of gas at that time.

MOO

That seems very likely to me. Around August/September 2012, mentions of the 3500 mission seem to be accompanied by efforts to prepare the incinerator, just like in the time leading up to Bosma's murder. Perhaps the murder of Wayne Millard and the subsequent business fallout made them put off the 3500 mission until April/May 2013.

I was looking through alot of the photos a few days ago that are being brought up again into evidence, and wondered.. Mainly the marlena pics, the day after they thought Laura was murdered. She seems to be "modeling" new swim wear, couple of outfits etc. Wonder if they were from the "red luggage on wheels".. ? time will tell...

Millard now asking if there is contact between his phone and Babcock's phone after April, 2012. Falconer says there is not.
by Adam Carter 5:01 PM

Falconer says he can't talk about if there were conversations using other forms of communication, because he would have to go back and check.
by Adam Carter 5:04 PM

No phone contact after April 2012? Or no phone contact as far as this trial is concerned?

What is the Crown doing here? Protecting Toronto Police Service? Wouldn't introducing the phone contact between LB and DM bring up the fact that SL tried to present this to TPS after LB was missing for about 2 weeks? Wouldn't that open TPS to a slaughter of the way they handled the missing person report - resulting in accusations of incompetence and or maybe LB chose to go missing?

I would understand that, however having someone testify that there was no phone contact seems .... like lying? Not impressed if this is only to protect TPS. They screwed up - own it imo and move on.

I was looking through alot of the photos a few days ago that are being brought up again into evidence, and wondered.. Mainly the marlena pics, the day after they thought Laura was murdered. She seems to be "modeling" new swim wear, couple of outfits etc. Wonder if they were from the "red luggage on wheels".. ? time will tell...

OMG, you may be right. I think that the spoils for MS and MM were likely clothing, electronics, luggage and the iPad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not sure about that. Laura was much taller and thinner than MM. MM is a little thing. I guess a bathing suit might work but anything else would be a problem due to Laura's height. MOO

OMG, you may be right. I think that the spoils for MS and MM were likely clothing, electronics, luggage and the iPad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is anyone else thinking of: "They divided My garments among them, and cast lots for My clothing".
Ps. 22:18

Those pics of MS give me the creeps. He looks so PROUD. Yuck.

Notice his shirt is turned inside out? It must be a favourite shirt and he didn't want to ruin the front of it while doing whatever deed he was doing. Unless, of course, this is another "street cred" kinda thing that I would not understand in a million years.

Back to my white wine and classic rock. All this urban slang has given me a headache and made me feel REALLY OLD.

Is the "35" referenced in other texts a gun? There are texts about that Isho and (having 35 stuff already) on August 20th. Then early September MS recorded the video of the LB lyrics and then DM wants to move the incinerator to the barn.

I thought that meant the gun for the 3500 robbery?

In the tarp picture. What's that pointy part of the tarp ? Could that be a shoe? Foot? Also what's that white thing with a gold strap underneath those clear and red plastic bags? Is that a purse?

In the tarp picture. What's that pointy part of the tarp ? Could that be a shoe? Foot? Also what's that white thing with a gold strap underneath those clear and red plastic bags? Is that a purse?

I wondered about the end of the tarp as well. Initially I thought it was a pointy toed shoe. I have to go back and look at that picture again for the white thing with a gold strap.

What an afternoon!! I have so many thoughts now that I'm caught up!! I haven't seen the other photos, just the tarp rolled up! That is a horrible pic! The poor dog looks scared and worried all at once!! I think that DM is out of his league on this cross exam and it shows, although he himself has no idea about that!! I hope that Laura's family can find some comfort this evening! My heart is with them!

I wouldn’t think it it would be LB’a clothing MM was modeling in. LB was fairly tall at 5’11” and MM was of extremely small frame and stature IIRC

If DM had a regular job and life none of this would happen. Spoiled brat with nothing better to do but look for "missions" and f up other people's lives for his own amusement and a way to keep boredom at bay.

I think the white thing is actually styrofoam. It looks like that's wrapping from something.

Notice the body language of the dog. He doesn't like sitting there. Something is making him uncomfortable but he is being made to sit there for the picture.

I think the white thing is actually styrofoam. It looks like that's wrapping from something.

Notice the body language of the dog. He doesn't like sitting there. Something is making him uncomfortable but he is being made to sit there for the picture.

Ya the dog seems to be saying take your pic you sicko and don't worry i won't tell anyone what I saw..hell I'm good with no walks for a month. Just don't wrap me up in a tarp next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413