Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.09.17 - Day 13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the links guys. I really didn’t need to see that. Just so... evil. I hope these 2 are locked up for 100 years. Two less sickos I have to worry about my kids encountering at some point in their lives.

But how did SL connect the dots then? I thought it was his number she called.
LB called DM phone you're right. So why did it say there was nothing past April 2012. Hmmmmm

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

LB called DM phone you're right. So why did it say there was nothing past April 2012. Hmmmmm

I think you had the right idea -maybe they can’t prove contact? Seems weak but plausible.

I thought this too. That he rolled his 1st body in a tarp.

I understood it as he has his first body to burn. Because if you were to roll a spliff, the next thing you'd do would be to light it.

Just catching up. Is that a bag of ice or cold water he is holding in his left hand? We heard something earlier about pus, and wondering if he burnt himself.

I was wondering about that bag as well. I almost want to say it could be a bag that perhaps covered LB's head. I wonder if they drugged her (unconscious) and suffocated her with a bag? This would be the cleanest way to do it. There would be no blood. And he may have needed the mattress replaced as LB's body most likely expelled urine/stool at death.

Just MOO

Just catching up. Is that a bag of ice or cold water he is holding in his left hand? We heard something earlier about pus, and wondering if he burnt himself.
That's a vaporizer bag, for smoking marijuana. It looks full to me..

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Probably because a burner phone can't be verified JMO

Before we start a rumour about burner phones, I believe today's witness was there to discuss texts and pictures found on the phones via computer back up. He was not there to discuss phone contact between the parties. I think what was meant by no contact after April 2012 was that there was no text contact between DM's phone and LB's phone. I also seem to remember, and I'm thinking it was Megan Orr's testimony perhaps, that someone else said that LB did not have any contact with DM after April 2012, with the exception of the calls she made in the last couple of days of her life. Her phone bill shows that it is DM's phone number, not a burner phone that she was calling.

So either there was no back up to show texts between DM and LB in July or the phone contact at that time was strictly telephone calls that today's witness would have no information about.

MOO

I was wondering about that bag as well. I almost want to say it could be a bag that perhaps covered LB's head. I wonder if they drugged her (unconscious) and suffocated her with a bag? This would be the cleanest way to do it. There would be no blood. And he may have needed the mattress replaced as LB's body most likely expelled urine/stool at death.

Just MOO

I’d think they’d burn a bag used in the murder. But then again, they’re idiots.

I think that's a bag full of vape smoke. Some vaporizers can fill a bag. Tobacco or pot, who knows.

I would have been OK if Falconer said he didn't analyse any call/text data on LB's phone - but to deny there was any contact is very suspicious imo.

That's a vaporizer bag, for smoking marijuana. It looks full to me..

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ok then!

I’m just over here virtually with Tealgrove, drinking wine and listening to CCR. Feeling old...

Before we start a rumour about burner phones, I believe today's witness was there to discuss texts and pictures found on the phones via computer back up. He was not there to discuss phone contact between the parties. I think what was meant by no contact after April 2012 was that there was no text contact between DM's phone and LB's phone. I also seem to remember, and I'm thinking it was Megan Orr's testimony perhaps, that someone else said that LB did not have any contact with DM after April 2012, with the exception of the calls she made in the last couple of days of her life. Her phone bill shows that it is DM's phone number, not a burner phone that she was calling.

So either there was no back up to show texts between DM and LB in July or the phone contact at that time was strictly telephone calls that today's witness would have no information about.

MOO

But DM's phone back-up would have shown incoming contact - call/text - from LB phone. Something is off compared to the opening statement and what we have seen regarding the phone bill (albeit not in this trial).

But DM's phone back-up would have shown incoming contact - call/text - from LB phone. Something is off compared to the opening statement and what we have seen regarding the phone bill (albeit not in this trial).

This witness was only there to discuss text message contact. From the text message back up file. And photos from the photo file. He did not testify to any phone contact.

The jury is well aware that there was phone contact between DM and LB in July 2012. This also may have been clarified in court but not tweeted.

MOO

MOO

Burner phones are not a rumour, he bought a burner phone in the past.
In regards to this trial though, why was the phone bill not brought into evidence to show proof of phone calls from LB to DM?

Burner phones are not a rumour, he bought a burner phone in the past.
In regards to this trial though, why was the phone bill not brought into evidence to show proof of phone calls from LB to DM?

Was that not brought in when the phone company reps were on the stand near the beginning? And suggesting burner phones in this case would be a rumour. We do know he used one later in another "mission" but there is nothing to suggest he was using one to contact LB in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member