Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.09.17 - Day 13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Velma,

Thank you so much for posting the trial tweets. You are wonderful!

Smich says he doesn't think taking Marlena will "be a problem. She can wait in the front while we r out back talkin to that girl. If u kno what I mean."
by Adam Carter 11:27 AM

The callous, unconscionable way they went about this. Un eff-ing believable.

I think you and I read this as SS texting this. They're saying it was DM to SS, which makes more sense... he's trying to rush him to finish the work.

I was thinking it was DM texting. But the fact that SS received it shows he knew it was for more than DM's garbage. Didn't he say DM had a lot of properties when asked about his garbage statement? MOO

As for DM telling him a story to rush him. Why would SS say it was for DM's garbage? He knew by that text it was advertised and already had jobs lined up.

"You said enough for 1 burn. You want 2 burns on board?" Shaner sends. Millard responds "yup, although nothing I'm targeting now needs it. I would like the trailer to be ready for two full burns."
by Adam Carter 11:08 AM

Rsbm bbm
Seriously DM??

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I was thinking it was DM texting. But the fact that SS received it shows he knew it was for more than DM's garbage. Didn't he say DM had a lot of properties when asked about his garbage statement? MOO

Ah gotcha. I don't know. My impression is SS is a mindless yes-man, so he probably didn't put much thought into it other than doing what he needed to do to keep his boss-god happy. MOO.

I'm full of an angry, sad feeling. I'm stepping away for the afternoon. Thank you to infinity, Velma, for posting this morning! I look forward to reading everyone's thoughts and theories later on.

I actually feel ill.

I cannot imagine how Laura's parents are feeling right now.

Rsbm bbm
Seriously DM?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I zero'd in on that line too and the word "targeting" is beyond disturbing....He is one piece of work!! It goes to show how full of himself and how sure of himself he is!!
He honestly thought he was going to get away with all of this.

Ah gotcha. I don't know. My impression is SS is a mindless yes-man, so he probably didn't put much thought into it other than doing what he needed to do to keep his boss-god happy. MOO.

I'm full of an angry, sad feeling. I'm stepping away for the afternoon. Thank you to infinity, Velma, for posting this morning! I look forward to reading everyone's thoughts and theories later on.

Thanks for your input this morning, MorningStar22. I hope your negative feelings pass soon and that you have a good afternoon!

I feel really ill too from reading stuff this morning. It boggles my mind how they acted like it was just an ordinary occurrence , killed someone and now have to prepare to dispose of the body. Had gf present as they are making the preparations, smoking some weed. This really give a clear picture into the lives of DM and MS and how after killing someone treated it like an everyday thing, unbelievable. With that eliminator can you imagine how many people DM could have planned to kill ? If he wanted to lure an innocent person like Tim Bosma to steal his truck and then get rid of Tim then move onto the next mission he would have planned for god knows what and have the incinerator ready to get rid of the body. Tim Bosma losing his life was what got DM caught, really sickening it took an innocent good human being to lose their life to finally get these kilers.

I wondered how, after 20 days, they moved LB from the barn to the hangar. It sounds like they took the incinerator by trailer to the barn, put her body in it, then trailered the incinerator back to the hangar to do the burn. Does that make sense?

Can you not be logged in all the time & not actually be playing?

Welcome mrcsotherhalf! :welcome:

You bring up an interesting idea that one of the computers automatically went to that steam account on start up. So he could have stayed logged in and it could be showing him logging him in as soon as the computer was turned on.

And I'm just jumping off your post here to ask, wasn't that only an issue on the day TB was murdered in May 2013?

MOO

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 6s6 seconds ago
Jury is back at #LauraBabcock murder trial for the last of Jim Falconer's examination of computers at Dellen #Millard's house.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews now
July 22 between #Smich and #Millard. Wondering about a long enough extension cord. #LauraBabcock

Back in court now. Seeing messages between Millard and Smich from July 22. Millard is asking bout an extension cord long enough to reach into the street.
by Adam Carter 11:54 AM

In the letters from DM to CN he asked her to find and preserve pictures of MS welding...I think he said they were on a Facebook page - I think AM’s.

Yes that's interesting. So are we to assume that in the TB trial, DM wanted people to think those pictures were MS and MM working on the Cadillac that he wanted and in this trial it's the Crown wanting us to believe it's MS and MM working on the trailer to tow the Eliminator?

A message from Shaner to Millard on July 23: "Eliminator is eliminating." Then "You have the generator for the Bbq?"
by Adam Carter 11:55 AM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 29s29 seconds ago
July 23, 2012. Shaner "Eliminator is eliminating." "You have the generator for the BBQ?" "Propane shop kept it inside... I picked up trailer after hours." "Ok it's done the burn cycle" with #Millard

A message from Millard to Smich at 3:07 pm on July 23: "bbq has run its warm up, it's ready for meat."
by Adam Carter 11:56 AM

I wondered how, after 20 days, they moved LB from the barn to the hangar. It sounds like they took the incinerator by trailer to the barn, put her body in it, then trailered the incinerator back to the hangar to do the burn. Does that make sense?

I believe it is alleged that the incinerator was used at the barn in this case. This is why it needed to be mobile with propane and a generator.
The situation you described is what happened with TB

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 20s20 seconds ago
"Ok it's done the burn cycle, it will be ready for meat." Trouble shooting a gas valve on the incinerator. #Millard #Smich

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 6s6 seconds ago
Now a series of pictures located in a computer folder. First is a virtual business card for "Top Fuelers." Photo taken at #Millard's house.

Now we're seeing a photo found on Millard's computer. It's a photo of a computer screen, displaying a map for a location called "Top Fuelers" in Kitchener.
by Adam Carter 11:58 AM

Yes. Same thing they did with TB. They needed the electrical hookup at the hangar.

MOO

ETA: That's why MS figured MM could go. They were just putting the "spliff" in the BBQ at the farm. Uggg....despicable.

marianne boucher‏ @CityCourtsTO 8s8 seconds ago
July 23, BBQ is ready for meat.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 19s19 seconds ago
Det. Sgt believes the photo is a shot of a computer monitor. The browsing history shows that someone went to a website "http://fuelprices.com ." #LauraBabcock

Wait, were they being thrifty and comparing fuel prices? Sure, now's the time to be thrifty...

Now another photo of a computer screen, showing a map with a pin of a business called "Cango" in Kitchener.
by Adam Carter 12:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member