Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.09.17 - Day 13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now messages between Millard and Smich from July 21, 2012. Millard says "tomorrow after dark, BBQ mission. (I won't want Marlena there for that though, think on it)
by Adam Carter 11:26 AM

Smich says he doesn't think taking Marlena will "be a problem. She can wait in the front while we r out back talkin to that girl. If u kno what I mean."
by Adam Carter 11:27 AM

That's at 11:24 p.m.
by Adam Carter 11:27 AM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 28s28 seconds ago
Conversation between #Millard and #Smich July 21. #Millard is going to see his mom at 8 in Woodbridge. "Just picked up the BBQ, seems ready to go."

Ummmm what?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Now another photo of "Top Fuelers." These were taken on July 23.
by Adam Carter 12:01 PM

Now another photo, this time of a listing for "Danayr Gas Bar."
by Adam Carter 12:01 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 56s56 seconds ago
Other pictures show other locations to buy fuel. Photos of computer monitors shot at #Millard Maple Gate house.

Now back to texts between Millard and Shaner on July 23. They're talking about mounting a generator.
by Adam Carter 12:02 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 16s16 seconds ago
July 23 text messages with Shaner. "I will remount the generator another day?" #Millard thinks it can be done that day.

Millard also mentions a "blue touch up kit for Yukon."
by Adam Carter 12:03 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 3s3 seconds ago
July 23 more with Shaner. 7:58pm (two hours later) "Runs on wall power. Generator is the snag."

I'm way behind.....but seeing a discrepancy amongst the reporters

It says the iPad was first connected to the computer on July 4, 2012, at 10:43 a.m. It comes after a text Millard sent to Smich saying "I rolled my first spliff."
by Adam Carter 10:36 AM

The Crown made a point to point out that text and connect the two points.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
The iPad was connected at 10:43 am on July 4, 2012. It was the first time this iPad had been connected to the #Millard computer. Right after the comment from #Smich, "I rolled my first spliff." #LauraBabcock

BBM.....so who sent the message? And did he mean spliff (like a joint?) or maybe a typo and stiff (like a body)? MOO

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 3s3 seconds ago
July 23 more with Shaner. 7:58pm (two hours later) "Runs on wall power. Generator is the snag."

Hence why the needed to use it at the hangar.

MOO

Now a screenshot for a question found on a phone backup on Millard's computer. It reads: "What temperature is cremation done at?" It was taken on July 23.
by Adam Carter 12:05 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 16s16 seconds ago
Screen capture, July 23, 10:38pm. "What temperature is cremation done at?" Internet search reveals answer is 1700 degrees and it takes about 1 hour for the first 100 pounds. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 10s10 seconds ago
Falconer believes the photo was taken by a particular iPhone that he examined, based on the creation dates and the times the messages were sent. #LauraBabcock

I can't tell the website that it's taken from, but looks like Yahoo answers, or something along those lines.
by Adam Carter 12:06 PM

Did I miss something? Was MS's reference to "tar" important? I know tar is used sometimes to preserve by lining the container holding an animal where freezing is not available.

Did I miss something? Was MS's reference to "tar" important? I know tar is used sometimes to preserve by lining the container holding an animal where freezing is not available.

We have not yet heard more about the tar, but I'm also interested to know where that's heading.

I'm way behind.....but seeing a discrepancy amongst the reporters

It says the iPad was first connected to the computer on July 4, 2012, at 10:43 a.m. It comes after a text Millard sent to Smich saying "I rolled my first spliff."

The Crown made a point to point out that text and connect the two points.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
The iPad was connected at 10:43 am on July 4, 2012. It was the first time this iPad had been connected to the #Millard computer. Right after the comment from #Smich, "I rolled my first spliff." #LauraBabcock

BBM.....so who sent the message? And did he mean spliff (like a joint?) or maybe a typo and stiff (like a body)? MOO

Good catch, I guess we'll have to wait for the articles at the end of the day. This is all sounding like MS wasn't at the house so we need clarification.

MOO

I believe it is alleged that the incinerator was used at the barn in this case. This is why it needed to be mobile with propane and a generator.
The situation you described is what happened with TB

But earlier there were images of MS by the eliminator, and the eliminator burning, and they were taken at the hangar. These were after pictures of the dog/rolled up tarp at the barn.

I'm getting the impression that these two took great pleasure in the disposal of LB and firing up the BBQ for the first time.

Sick.

marianne boucher‏ @CityCourtsTO 1m1 minute ago
Millard computer screen capture:
What temperature is cremation done at?
Best answer: 1700 degrees 1hr for 100lbs, says a funeral director

Now we're seeing a photo of Smich, standing in front of the incinerator. It's dark -- night time. He's holding a long pole of some kind, and smiling.
by Adam Carter 12:09 PM

It was taken on July 23, at 11:14. It was taken at the Jetliner Court address.
by Adam Carter 12:10 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 4s4 seconds ago
Next photo shows #Smich, in the dark, holding something tall (like a trident maybe?) and standing in front of the trailered eliminator. Wearing same basketball clothes he was wearing to cut steel. Taken July 23 11:14pm at the Waterloo airport hangar.

Now seeing another photo of Smich, smiling. This time standing in front of a building of some kind. Taken at the same time at the same place. Again, he's holding some sort of long, thin black pole.
by Adam Carter 12:11 PM

Smich is taking notes in court as this is happening.
by Adam Carter 12:11 PM

marianne boucher‏ @CityCourtsTO 42s42 seconds ago
July now looking at a pic of Smich July 23, posing in front of the Eliminator, he's smiling and holding a steel broom.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 39s39 seconds ago
Closer pit of #Smich now, holding same object, Waterloo hangar visible in background. 11:14pm July 23, 2012.

Now a similar photo of Smich, this time he's silhouetted in shadow.
by Adam Carter 12:13 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 54s54 seconds ago
Next photo so dark you can't see the person clearly but seems to be #Smich profile in same position as last photo.

Now a black and white, silhouette photo of Smich, holding that black pole. Looks like an edit of the last photo.
by Adam Carter 12:13 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 30s30 seconds ago
Another photo, similar with more dramatic lighting July 23 at 11:16pm. Appears the hangar is in background. Same picture, with a special effect on the iPhone camera, investigator believes.

Maybe that's their "artistic" shot for use on a future album cover.

Welcome mrcsotherhalf! :welcome:

You bring up an interesting idea that one of the computers automatically went to that steam account on start up. So he could have stayed logged in and it could be showing him logging him in as soon as the computer was turned on.

And I'm just jumping off your post here to ask, wasn't that only an issue on the day TB was murdered in May 2013?

MOO
thank you for the welcome!
my assumption is that the acct was prob always logged in in his name. With all the comps in that house it would be easy for them to be logged in individually. DM really did not think about his digital footprints - fool

Falconer says it may be an edit done on a phone (think instagram, etc), and therefore there's no GPS metadata.
by Adam Carter 12:14 PM

Now we're seeing photos of something burning in what looks like the inside of the incinerator. It's July 23, 2012 at 11:20 p.m.
by Adam Carter 12:15 PM

It too was taken at the Jetliner Court address.
by Adam Carter 12:16 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 17s17 seconds ago
Now see a photo that looks like something on fire, inside a box, from an open lid on top. #LauraBabcock

Re. Tar, I think it's a drug reference, my mind jumped to hash oil MOO

A message from Shaner to Millard on July 23: "Eliminator is eliminating." Then "You have the generator for the Bbq?"
by Adam Carter 11:55 AM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 29s29 seconds ago
July 23, 2012. Shaner "Eliminator is eliminating." "You have the generator for the BBQ?" "Propane shop kept it inside... I picked up trailer after hours." "Ok it's done the burn cycle" with #Millard

A message from Millard to Smich at 3:07 pm on July 23: "bbq has run its warm up, it's ready for meat."
by Adam Carter 11:56 AM

Bbm. Are we sure SS wasn't in the know?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics