Laura Recovery and Klass kids come back to help find Hailey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And she has a new FB that is in support of the family, and NO bashing of any family members will be allowed at all.
So there is going to have to be a lot of administrators keeping an eye on that.

Yeah, good luck with that, BD. :rolleyes:

Has Billie been so disassociated til now that she had no idea that all of the searches to date, after the first few days, were looking for Hailey's remains? What did she think so many people were out there, donating their time and running up their own expenses, were doing? I am just so baffled, I have never heard of a parent of a missing child react in this way. Of course no one wants to believe Hailey is dead, but would she really rather have Hailey left out in a field or stream somewhere, than have her found? I don't really want to know the answer to that question...

This is just another example of billie deflecting. She KNOWS everyone must now search for remains. Of course everyone is hoping she is alive, but the3 volunteer searches are all looking in fields and creeks. She knows that.

She is just attacking this local group because they have watched her and seen her with SA. And they have been the ones who have chosen to search as close to Shawns mother and grandmothers houses as legally possible. And they are the ones who made Hailey's bridge right alongside where Shawn would have to see it. So Billie does not want Hailey's Angels to search anymore. She does not want them to find Hailey.

She would rather throw out all those 'other scenarios' she has been alluding to. Like the one imagined by the Monday night sighting with MB and the strange boy. Or the one where the mystery man hits her with a hammer and they run away. anything other than Shawn being guilty.

Why do I have the feeling that BD only agreed to this "while they were in town", and now that they aren't something will come up and she won't go? :waitasec:

Exactly. She won't get that all-important reminder call...you know, like the one she "failed to get" prior to the balloon event...and the one she needs to remind her that her child is missing!!!

Anyone know what the controversial statments are? tia

I contacted C.M. Donell the manager of KTAB and hes withdrawing the footage of VK9 scent specific as they had nothing to do with the controversial issues.. it was stock footage of a team coming to help from Maine. They have said nothing negative about the search and the station apologized for implying they had done so.

[url said:
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344756[/url]

FR of Hailey's Angels feels "We weren't appreciated for what we tried to do for them" who is them? the other searchers or the family?

The article claims the culprit was "a video created by "Hailey's Angels"....."Volunteers say a search crew member trained by one national agency asked "Hailey's Angels" to turn off the video halfway through."
no reason given why video is the culprit, no reason given why the search crew member asked to have it turned off

As for Billie's comments I would like to see the unedited video to understand the context of her statements.

There has been friction brewing among the searchers/groups and am not surprised to hear people are upset. Unfortunately it seems to have come to a head at this dinner. Big egos, small room IMO.

Sorry to hear Hailey's Angels will no longer be searching. I applaud their dedication and their efforts to help find Hailey.

This article throws scattered bits together in an attempt to make a story.

No offense to anyone in Texas but the land around there does look ugly, understandably because its winter and there's no green growth.

FR of Hailey's Angels feels "We weren't appreciated for what we tried to do for them" who is them? the other searchers or the family?

The article claims the culprit was "a video created by "Hailey's Angels"....."Volunteers say a search crew member trained by one national agency asked "Hailey's Angels" to turn off the video halfway through."
no reason given why video is the culprit, no reason given why the search crew member asked to have it turned off

As for Billie's comments I would like to see the unedited video to understand the context of her statements.

There has been friction brewing among the searchers/groups and am not surprised to hear people are upset. Unfortunately it seems to have come to a head at this dinner. Big egos, small room IMO.

Sorry to hear Hailey's Angels will no longer be searching. I applaud their dedication and their efforts to help find Hailey.

No offense to anyone in Texas but the land around there does look ugly, understandably because its winter and there's no green growth.

bbm~

So what then? IF Hailey IS out there "in the dirt" should she just be left there since it's just too ugly to search? (and I know you didn't mean that she should, just imo it seems like BD doesn't care) I just don't get it, BD's lived there all her life..she knows what the area looks like..she knows they are searching ...and unless someone has video of the redbox that one night..since she has nothing else to add, where the h@ll else are they supposed to look?

Me thinks that video is extremely disturbing to her for some reason..maybe just not the reason she is giving. Is it the area in the video itself though or is it because she's not shielded from this particular group of searchers. Perhaps, unlike Klasskids this group is not as PC..or is it that she does not like being anywhere that she could be confronted with a question or that mean hateful Shawn talk.....just thinking out loud..

This is just another example of billie deflecting. She KNOWS everyone must now search for remains. Of course everyone is hoping she is alive, but the3 volunteer searches are all looking in fields and creeks. She knows that.

She is just attacking this local group because they have watched her and seen her with SA. And they have been the ones who have chosen to search as close to Shawns mother and grandmothers houses as legally possible. And they are the ones who made Hailey's bridge right alongside where Shawn would have to see it. So Billie does not want Hailey's Angels to search anymore. She does not want them to find Hailey.

She would rather throw out all those 'other scenarios' she has been alluding to. Like the one imagined by the Monday night sighting with MB and the strange boy. Or the one where the mystery man hits her with a hammer and they run away. anything other than Shawn being guilty.

I swear she sounds like she is in Junior High School..It's gotten quite scary to watch and/or listen to Billie..It is ALL about Shawn, no doubt about it..In the end of just about every conversation, interview, friends posts, etc...it's about Shawn, not Hailey...What in the world does she expect people to make of that? Seriously..even people that have supported her. It's just dang near impossible to get past..I know I can't...

It's never been for or about Hailey, IMO.

Otherwise, we wouldn't all be here, still wondering where she is. :(

I agree it has gone from lookin for Hailey, to let's see how many fund raisers we can learn how to do !! It is about FUNDS !!!! now so we can move on with our dream lives.. IMO At the expense of others..

I agree it has gone from lookin for Hailey, to let's see how many fund raisers we can learn how to do !! It is about FUNDS !!!! now so we can move on with our dream lives.. IMO At the expense of others..

I agree that BD seems to be going in the direction of CA-always looking a live Hailey and doing fundraisers. My question is-where are those funds going? Are the people using those funds and donations accountable at all where the money is spent?

I feel BD just wants the locals to go back to their own lives so the bf can move back in and life can go on for the two of them. BD knows the other two groups are not looking for a live Hailey-but they search, then they are gone-out of her hair.

The family I would bet. I am sure the other searchers are quite appreciative of their dedication.

And Billie, in her own words said why the video was turned off. She told us her problems with the video. It showed the searchers, day after day, looking in the dirt and the ugly creeks, for Hailey's remains. That upset her. Billie does not want to be 'associated' with a search for a dead Hailey. Oh yes, and they think Shawn is guilty. That is another reason she doesn't want them to keep looking for the body.

In what context would Billie's statements be acceptable? I cannot think of any. Who cares if they think her boyfriend is guilty? Why is that such a big deal compared to searching for Hailey? Shouldn't that be more important?

I really don't think Billie has any idea how lucky she was to have a solid group of locals who searched EVERY day for 8 weeks. And she has shown zero appreciation.

Who cares if the winter has made the terrain 'ugly?' Who gives a hoot? Why does Billie always bring that up anyway?

As ugly as the slasher movies Billie and her lover enjoy so much?? Really?? :innocent:

Is BD saying she doesn't want anyone digging in the dirt because they might uncover something. I don't get it. Searching for someone, out on rough country, is just not the same as strolling the length of a shopping mall and admiring pretty things. Searchers might find previously pretty things that have become ugly unrecognizable things hidden in the dirt. But the searchers go on, doing what they do, trying to unearth clues to HD, hidden in the dirt, or in hidden little creeks. Wish someone would advise BD that this is not a hide and go seek game. Her selfish one-sided "Shawn-ness" makes me ill.

What is she going to "present" in Dallas this weekend, "How to run searchers off"?

"I dont think any parent wants to see people poking around in dirt looking for their childs body."

Of course not. But I would surely rather have people poking around and looking than NOT
looking.

The family I would bet. I am sure the other searchers are quite appreciative of their dedication.

And Billie, in her own words said why the video was turned off. She told us her problems with the video. It showed the searchers, day after day, looking in the dirt and the ugly creeks, for Hailey's remains. That upset her. Billie does not want to be 'associated' with a search for a dead Hailey. Oh yes, and they think Shawn is guilty. That is another reason she doesn't want them to keep looking for the body.

In what context would Billie's statements be acceptable? I cannot think of any. Who cares if they think her boyfriend is guilty? Why is that such a big deal compared to searching for Hailey? Shouldn't that be more important?

I really don't think Billie has any idea how lucky she was to have a solid group of locals who searched EVERY day for 8 weeks. And she has shown zero appreciation.

Who cares if the winter has made the terrain 'ugly?' Who gives a hoot? Why does Billie always bring that up anyway?

Billie DID NOT say why the video was turned off, she commented on what bothered her about the video. Someone could have shut if off cause it offended Clint or likely everyone else in the room who cares about Hailey.

Billie could have been answering a number of questions posed by the reporter. When edited as it was it makes it seem like those are the only things she thought of to say.

Billie DID NOT say why the video was turned off, she commented on what bothered her about the video. Someone could have shut if off cause it offended Clint or likely everyone else in the room who cares about Hailey.

Billie could have been answering a number of questions posed by the reporter. When edited as it was it makes it seem like those are the only things she thought of to say.

Well, we know she will ALWAYS bring up her lover. She never forgets to defend him. Did she mention Hailey? Or, was it just all about Billie and how she feels and her undying devotion to Shawn?

The article said that the video was the story of the months long search for Hailey.

Billie told us in her own words what she did not like about the video;

"They showed me, Clint, our family, little kids who were there, video of where they go to search in these ugly fields and these ugly creeks for our baby," said Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother.

SO THAT WAS ONE THING SHE DID NOT LIKE. THE UGLY TERRAIN. GOT IT.

"Hailey's mother says for her, the hour-long video tribute stirred some negative emotions. She did not like how her daughter's story was presented."

"We're hoping to find Hailey alive," Dunn said, "that's what we want, we don't want to be associated with that."

OKAY. SHE DID NOT LIKE ' THE WAY THE STORY WAS PRESENTED.' She evidently wants it to be presented that Hailey is ALIVE.

"Dunn says she knows that "Hailey's Angels" maintain Hailey's bridge in Dunn, Texas everyday, but says the feeling she got at the appreciation dinner made her uneasy.

"They are hoping that Shawn [Adkins] did something horrible to Hailey," said Dunn, "and that they're going to prove it, and prove it to me."

SO SHE HAD A QUEASY FEELING THAT MADE HER FEEL UNEASY, SO SHE WANTS THESE INCREDIBLY DEDICATED HAILEY's ANGELS TO STOP SEARCHING NOW. okay, got it.

Besides, why would it OFFEND anyone who cared about Hailey that these local volunteers dedicated themselves, sacrificed their own daily needs, for months to search through ugly dirty rough terrain, in the hopes of finding Hailey? They searched abandoned buildings, they could find her alive and being held somewhere. Doesn't Billie wonder if she is out there somewhere that these searchers might find her?

Besides, why would it OFFEND anyone who cared about Hailey that these local volunteers dedicated themselves, sacrificed their own daily needs, for months to search through ugly dirty rough terrain, in the hopes of finding Hailey? They searched abandoned buildings, they could find her alive and being held somewhere. Doesn't Billie wonder if she is out there somewhere that these searchers might find her?

Billie only wants a live Hailey found and if that can't happen she doesn't want her found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan
Back