Law Enforcement Searches/AJ's Remains Located

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you look closely, @1:30 mark , you can see what appears to be a shovel leaned against the shed behind the white fence. I find that interesting, since the home was abandoned for 2 or 3 years. Considering the fact that LE didn't discover AJ's remains until the 2nd day they were at this house, I can't help but wonder if her body was buried or at least partially buried.

Speculation and JMO. Nothing solid to base that on what-so-ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdnzG2buDa0

Yes, I agree. I feel strongly that she was buried. I had posted a couple pics where an investigator was carrying shovels and one where an investigator was taking pics of an area that looked to be of freshly dug up dirt, but I am not going to try and find them in this mess to re-post them but I do agree that it's very possible she was buried or at least partially buried.

Well I suppose that's certainly possible as well but honestly I think it's more a matter of the location being selected because it was known to the perp to be a place no one would have a reason to look. Criminals tend to think they're very clever, and even more clever than LE. What they almost always fail to grasp is that LE investigating a case can and do take as much time as needed, follow every trail, cross reference every name, date, location, work history, etc., until they find the link that was there all along. Criminals don't take nearly as long or pay nearly as much attention to planning out the details, the way LE does in uncovering them.

I know what you mean. The red bricks still chill me, O M :(

This is it for me, O M, the core of it, when I think about it, the part that makes me hear my heart beat in my ears real fast, until I can switch out of it. You're onto something. I don't know, too much of a physical/emotional thing still for me.

I personally believe there is a direct connection to the property. IMO, if everybody involved *directly* with this case would be truthful about what they know, rather than attempting to avoid the inevitable, then we would know those answers. I am confident that in time, the truth will prevail about the connection and it will come from LE when an arrest(s) is made, and it will then be obvious the reason why the questions have been avoided regarding the location AJ was found.

I personally believe there is a direct connection to the property. IMO, if everybody involved *directly* with this case would be truthful about what they know, rather than attempting to avoid the inevitable, then we would know those answers. I am confident that in time, the truth will prevail about the connection and it will come from LE when an arrest(s) is made, and it will then be obvious the reason why the questions have been avoided regarding the location AJ was found.

Which is partly why I suspect more than one person will have charges laid against them. Unless of course... they've already chosen to cooperate with LE, spilled their guts with ALL they know, and we just haven't heard about it yet.

That makes sense NWLady, as news of Franklin started to filter out late in the game, it may be possible it was only after Hadsell's family found out the search was focused there, and it may equally be possible it was progress in the investigation or both. Why did awareness of Hadsell working in Franklin come out so late in the game if his sister and wife had known that's where he had been working?

Yes, I agree. I feel strongly that she was buried. I had posted a couple pics where an investigator was carrying shovels and one where an investigator was taking pics of an area that looked to be of freshly dug up dirt, but I am not going to try and find them in this mess to re-post them but I do agree that it's very possible she was buried or at least partially buried.
uploadfromtaptalk1429834169948.jpg

Here is one

That makes sense NWLady, as news of Franklin started to filter out late in the game, it may be possible it was only after Hadsell's family found out the search was focused there, and it may equally be possible it was progress in the investigation or both. Why did awareness of Hadsell working in Franklin come out so late in the game if his sister and wife had known that's where he had been working?

It's anyone's guess if LE actually knew where WH was the week AJ went missing but he did say on the day the cut up bank card was found, he wasn't there, he was an hour away working.

It's anyone's guess if LE actually knew where WH was the week AJ went missing but he did say on the day the cut up bank card was found, he wasn't there, he was an hour away working.

hmm, that 'not working here working here ramble about an hour away'... he said, but could that have been part of his IOW ruse?

Ahhhh, there was something in MSM about 15? search warrants, but they are sealed. We had quite a discussion list of possible targets of those warrants. Can someone provide a link??
I found the discussion on thread 17 #247-#352. Couldn't find a complete list. Two lists by two people. I'm at work and on my phone or I would compile them.

Re: the possible locations for search warrants, from Mountain_Kat & myself. HTH.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
Search warrant count:
(Phone records were also mentioned by several as a possibility)
1. Hotel Room
2. Pond in IOW
3. Millard residence
4. Texty's house

Anyone got anything else? We have a long way to go from 4-15.

Quote Originally Posted by sallye818 View Post
ETA: 5. Franklin house 6. Quality Plumbing van
I'm thinking also (7) Red truck
(8) Storage shed that was his business address(9) Other family vehicles(10) Anything personal at work like a storage locker or personal office space(11) The home of any other suspect

I'll keep thinking...

(11) The home of any other suspect

That is exactly what I am looking for. The homes and belongings of any other suspect. :)

You have to rule folks out-Marc Klaas being my favorite example. When Polly disappeared, he told LE to bring it on to eliminate him. He took a LDT etc so they could move on asap.

Re: the possible locations for search warrants, from Mountain_Kat & myself. HTH.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
Search warrant count:
(Phone records were also mentioned by several as a possibility)
1. Hotel Room
2. Pond in IOW
3. Millard residence
4. Texty's house

Anyone got anything else? We have a long way to go from 4-15.

Quote Originally Posted by sallye818 View Post
ETA: 5. Franklin house 6. Quality Plumbing van
I'm thinking also (7) Red truck
(8) Storage shed that was his business address(9) Other family vehicles(10) Anything personal at work like a storage locker or personal office space(11) The home of any other suspect

I'll keep thinking...

Other possible family vehicles - vehicles not necessarily only at AJ's home
Other possible family-related residences
Cell phone records
Cell phones themselves
Computers and other electronics (for example, I-pads etc)
Surveillance video (examples from areas around homes, gas stations, etc)
Work time clock records, records of attendance, GPS on work vehicle (if applicable)
College dorm, college records

ETA: IMO, with all the *possible players* in this case, I'm actually surprised that there's only 15 search warrants, as I could easily come up with possibilities for at least double that amount, but none of which I can elaborate about here.

Agreed NWLady-they have a number of people and locations to cover.

Does anyone know how to do the thing where you know the weather conditions for all these days ... Zach said there was snow on the ground the night she was reported missing. SO you would have to take into consideration that the ground was most likely frozen.. JMHO if she were buried it would be after the weather warmed enough for ground to thaw enough to dig. And it would be out of ordinary (at least where I live) for someone to be digging in the freezing weather. And then when grown thawed it would be easy to get stuck if someone drove around on the soil. Have to go back and remember what the elements were like. I know its possible the roads were clear of snow but yards have it on them when she went missing. I think about her supposedly driving fast or however it was described.. was it described that way because of conditions (with a purpose or whatever) as cautious maybe? JMO

Zach seem to think she was found where the canopy was just a few nights ago when he poste this... maybe something else was in the shed?
Zach
Verified Family AJ Hadsell ok. that is true. i was there. but the news showed it too. I was across the street and honestly I didn't want to look when they loaded the truck up. I think I was on the ground crying at that point. maybe that was after the truck left. ya. butI am pretty sure it was when that canopy in the back was. this is hard. so, if she's inside or outside - makes a difference right??? ok, gonna post in a secondhttp://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?277647-VA-Anjelica-quot-AJ-quot-Hadsell-18-Norfolk-3-March-2015-19&p=11717078#post11717078

ETA: I also believe that the Forensic Anthropologist were on scene from beginning.

04-07-2015, 11:05 PM #615
Zach Verified Family AJ Hadsell I searched with my other two daughters. Tarrallton park. Parked the car at north parking lot at Tarrallton. Talked with Jennifer. Police were called that night (3rd). Not sure off the top of my head. The girls and I searched from about 9p til 11p then I searched for a little while after, like behind Jennifer's house, which backs up to Tarrallton. It was very cold and I was worried she walked off, maybe having taken pills or other drugs (she doesn't have a history). I was worried she was cold and passed out. I told a couple officers during the police search on the first Sunday, but it doesn't matter that I searched because they still need to search for themselves and I could have missed something. It's just easier in the snow, because there would be footprints. By the time we decided to search, a lot of Anjelica's friends were searching. My gut told me to look in the park. That's where she would walk to. It's also where she might be taken if she was hurt. It's close and accessible.http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rfolk-3-March-2015-12&p=11665748#post11665748

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...6#post11665386
Yes. I live in Norfolk. I share custody with my other two daughters. There are trees surrounding the park that lead to marsh. There was snow so that I could tell if someone had gone into the trees and into the marsh. I also searched the dumpsters, behind JH house, which borders the park, and in other bushes. Trash pick up was the next day.

I must not have did the weather thing right. Maybe someone else who knows more can look. Zach said there was snow on the ground. But the wunderground.com shows rain?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshimi
Back