LDS Theories -- Relations to LeBarons/Chenoweths

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She was supposedly murdered, but the article which I posted previously said that the alleged murder details were 'scant'. They could only ascertain that she had been murdered sometime between Oct 91 and May 92. Sounds hinky to me.... especially when one of her sisters was granted witness protection.

Another thought.....

<modsnip>

On the google page before you click the link:

Natasha Thelma LeBaron was arrested in Georgia for having a false ... Natasha LeBaron and Linda Johnson are wanted on federal witness warrants in the Oct. ...

Published: Friday, Feb. 24 1989 12:00 a.m.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/35861/5-IN-LEBARON-CLAN-ARE-FOCUS-OF-PROBE-INTO-KILLING.html

In addition to the five in Chicago, a sixth member of the LeBaron clan, Natasha Thelma LeBaron, one of Ervil LeBaron's daughters, was being questioned in a Gwinnett County, Ga., jail following her arrest on a charge of having false identification. Her name also appears on a federal witness warrant in connection with the Jordan slaying. The Utah investigators were en route to Georgia Friday morning.

I thought I read in one of the articles that Natasha's body was not found. Did I read that somewhere?

Natasha LeBaron, using the name Sherry Joyce Collins, had been charged on Jan. 26. for allegedly running newspaper ads for like-new appliances that were actually old machines that had been rebuilt. Buyers of the appliances complained to police that the machines had broken down after they were purchased.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1989-02-26/news/8903080573_1_sect-slaying-houston-police

Why does Collins sound familiar, maybe I am thinking Perkins.

12 of them in Chicagp and 5 in Phoenix at the same time! Man, is this family prolific.

Okay, so the truck used in the 1988 murders was stolen from Euless, texas; one of FLEK'S cities on her resume. A notebook was found in the hotel room where some of the Lebarons were arrested in Phoenix. The notebook couldn't be used in evidence; but does that notebook still exist in an evidence locker somewhere in Phoenix or Texas? Can that notebook be matched to the "notes page" or to handwriting on the "notes page" belonging to FLEK? READ THE CASE AT THIS LINK. There is ALOT of detail and several aliases. I have more to post about those tomorrow. Are we sure that Cynthia, who was in the witness protection program was looked at by Velling? I'm not so sure.

http://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/opinions/pub/93/93-02474.CR0.wpd.pdf

Yes I have known this pic for a few weeks and kept forgetting to post. Same thin upper lip!! Both of Rena's parents look really tall also

I am finding an odd coincidence..... The real BST had a grandma with the last name of "Mrs Bobby Yocum" in Bakersfield. One of the people on Ervil's alleged hit list was the attorney who tried him for the 1977 murder of Allred. This attorney's name is David Yocom!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back