LE at Anthony Home on Jan. 16th

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here is a thought. Black cars, Black Suburban, Cindy not doing well, Gretas asked BC what LE was doing at the house.... He said nothng to do with the case...but ever said if it was LE or not.

I think it was the Funeral Home and I think that Caylee's funeral was probably yesterday or today or maybe the fianal plans being made. Funeral Directors and personal do make home visits. The key to my thought is the BLACK cars and Cindy carrying a Teddy Bear.

One thing that might throw wet rag on this theory is that I can't imagine the A's having the funeral without some sorta "hoop-la".

Thoughts?

Here is a thought. Black cars, Black Suburban, Cindy not doing well, Gretas asked BC what LE was doing at the house.... He said nothng to do with the case...but ever said if it was LE or not.

I think it was the Funeral Home and I think that Caylee's funeral was probably yesterday or today or maybe the fianal plans being made. Funeral Directors and personal do make home visits. The key to my thought is the BLACK cars and Cindy carrying a Teddy Bear.

One thing that might throw wet rag on this theory is that I can't imagine the A's having the funeral without some sorta "hoop-la".

Thoughts?

I see more hoopla....

Off the wall speculation here, but I wonder if it's possible LE went there to tell them they have a week (or whatever) to have their service because they're going to be arrested. I know LE doesn't normally give warnings but because the A's aren't a flight risk and because of the delicate nature of their being a deceased baby's family... maybe?

I just don't see how, if the phone call with DC while he was slashing and prodding, has been traced back to one or more of the A's -- how they could NOT be arrested. It's just too huge!

ETA: Or maybe just a hint hint that the phone records have been collected without saying what that means, like hint hint. And letting the A's decide what they want to do about finalizing the service for Caylee. So LE can say down the road they did everything they could to be sensitive to the family...

BC also told us that he spent 3 hours with LE discussing crime scene pics, told us DC was at the site because of Kiomarie saying it was a teen hangout, told us DC did not need a lawyer etc. I find him as honest and reliable as the rest of the As and their team.

Why should LE be discussing crime scene photos with him? He's not part of the defense team..

Wondering if maybe LE were there to let them know that the death penalty will be back on the table?

Thoughts?

Baez said on Greta live that night that he still hasn't released the bones to the Anthonys. Further, where is this Teddy Bear thing coming from? The video I saw of her carrying it is old - not a new video.

Thoughts?

I don't think so, Cindy has been walking around with a teddy bear for weeks now. There was a picture of her going either in or out of a church with the teddy. I don't think there would be any way for a funeral to take place without the media knowing about it.
When any final plans are made they say their website will reflect that.

Off the wall speculation here, but I wonder if it's possible LE went there to tell them they have a week (or whatever) to have their service because they're going to be arrested. I know LE doesn't normally give warnings but because the A's aren't a flight risk and because of the delicate nature of their being a deceased baby's family... maybe?

I just don't see how, if the phone call with DC while he was slashing and prodding, has been traced back to one or more of the A's -- how they could NOT be arrested. It's just too huge!

ETA: Or maybe just a hint hint that the phone records have been collected without saying what that means, like hint hint. And letting the A's decide what they want to do about finalizing the service for Caylee. So LE can say down the road they did everything they could to be sensitive to the family...
This is what I am thinking. I also think it is possible that Cindy is claiming that MB is selling the t-shirts with out her knowledge and that was the big hoopla for Friday, so maybe Cindy is trying to sue MB..but that would not explain LE being at the house. So, I will stick with my first guess. Lee A is planning on turning himself in after Caylee's memorial and that is why LE came to the house and Cindy was upset. There is no reason for BC to state if in fact it had to do with the case or not. He does not represent Lee A. So to his knowledge, no it has nothing to do with the Anthony's case. Again...JMO

BC said last night on Geraldo that the Anthony's were no longer concerned about the possibility of charges coming.

This is what I am thinking. I also think it is possible that Cindy is claiming that MB is selling the t-shirts with out her knowledge and that was the big hoopla for Friday, so maybe Cindy is trying to sue MB..but that would not explain LE being at the house. So, I will stick with my first guess. Lee A is planning on turning himself in after Caylee's memorial and that is why LE came to the house and Cindy was upset. There is no reason for BC to state if in fact it had to do with the case or not. He does not represent Lee A. So to his knowledge, no it has nothing to do with the Anthony's case. Again...JMO

okay here is my question....is it common for atty's to interject themselves in everybodies case like bc has been????? he seems to be overly involved in every sense of the word....he was there when they got back at that big meeting of the talking heads (i.e., defense team)--he was sitting at the table about the zfg trial...then again at the hearing for kc....now hes at the office talking crime scene photos????? Is this normal ????????????????:confused::waitasec:

and of course anytime there is a camera him and jb.....:rolleyes:

How is it misrepresation? The funds are to be donated to missing child programs to help other children. IMO donations in Caylees name is a terrific way to HONOR THEIR GRANDDAUGHTER. If people want to buy the shirts we are within our rights to purchase them.The Anthony are within their rights to sell them.The money was checked out as soon as people complained about it, and it was unfounded the first time around.

Just because someone says they will donate something does not really make it true.
The public accounting that was shown from Sun Bank was very weak and showed no itemization. I thought it was very strange that as soon as an accounting was requested the law firm that was handling the trust immediately washed their hands of the deal and so did Sun Bank.:waitasec:

This is what I am thinking. I also think it is possible that Cindy is claiming that MB is selling the t-shirts with out her knowledge and that was the big hoopla for Friday, so maybe Cindy is trying to sue MB.

How could Michelle sell the shirts without Cindy's knowledge?
The checks are made out to the Anthonys, not Michelle Bart.

okay here is my question....is it common for atty's to interject themselves in every bodies case like bc has been????? he seems to be overly involved in every sense of the word....he was there when they got back at that big meeting of the talking heads (i.e., defense team)--he was sitting at the table about the zfg trial...then again at the hearing for kc....now hes at the office talking crime scene photos????? Is this normal ????????????????:confused::waitasec:

and of course anytime there is a camera him and jb.....:rolleyes:

I find this to be a conflict of interest. But that is just my personal opinion. I find it very odd that BC just happens to be everywhere, regardless of who is being spoken of. The P.I. videos, the court hearings, the crime scene and so forth. I do find it odd, maybe it's just me.:confused:

How could Michelle sell the shirts without Cindy's knowledge?
The checks are made out to the Anthony's, not Michelle Bart.

Exactly. I agree with you,
but knowing how Cindy operates she just may claim that she had no knowledge, just like she had no knowledge of a lot of things pertaining to the case.

I remember actually watching LE come to the house, only to find out later that there was a gun involved. He bought the gun on the internet? Isn't that illegal? I had no idea you could even do that. Thanks for sharing that.

Yes, you can buy guns over the net and no it's not illegal. You'd be surprised of the different types of firepower you can buy. The VT killer bought his guns and clips over the internet.

I believe LE was there to tell them Caylee's remains were released for burial..or to tell them that Caylee was NO LONGER missing and the sale of T-shirts was misrepresentation and they could be looking into an audit if they continue.

I Know, I read somewhere the the A's house was paid off after the LK trip.
Can we find out if this is true.??

LE never had custody of Caylee's remains. They were first with the county ME's office and then released to JB for his part and that's where she still sits now.

If LA was talking to LE about anything then his lawyer would have been there. Also, IMO, they wouldn't send a bunch of cars.

Since I was a dispatcher for the police dept. I can tell you that the log sheet for all calls including 911 calls are not avaible to the public. This is for police info only.All the calls are taped and with a order from the court this is the only way this information is released. This is not released to the publuic just to the courts. As for the detectives they just tell the dispather where they are going and not what the visit is about,

Since I was a dispatcher for the police dept. I can tell you that the log sheet for all calls including 911 calls are not avaible to the public. This is for police info only.All the calls are taped and with a order from the court this is the only way this information is released. This is not released to the publuic just to the courts. As for the detectives they just tell the dispather where they are going and not what the visit is about,

We have to keep in mind that Florida's Freedom of Information Act - The Sunshine Law, lets a lot of things go public that most other states would not.
The Orlando Police actually did release a log of calls where the police were sent to the Anthony home for different reasons., Protesters, stolen gas cans, etc.

Posted 08.27.08 - 1:55pm Jim SolomonsCalls for service summary8/27/2008 48.14 Downloadhttp://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

IMO a doc dump is coming Monday, Wednesday or Friday (they always do it on these days) and it contains info that the A's haven't heard. I think the visit was to:

1. Possibly give them notification of DNA evidence or something else case related that will be hitting the public and causing outcry/media attention.

2. Possibly to tell them what this iron clad evidence is that convinced LE that KC acted alone.

3. Possibly to warn them as posted above :) about a deadline for the burial or they will move forward with plans to charge one or some or all of them. I think LE has been putting this off out of courtesy and respect for Caylee but geez it's been a month since the remains were turned over to defense!!

4. Maybe LE is planning to arrest/charge someone and was letting them know they would divert OUR attention with a doc dump?

I also smell something "A related" coming. They always pull something that draws attention when a doc dump comes to try to get the focus off of the facts!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back