LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm kinda wondering if the trip to buy wine and baby food was staged? As if the baby was still alive so buy baby items and wine.. Drink a ton and play wasted black out... Someone stole baby from window and mommys/ daddys hands are wiped clean!? Just a thought...

When there are cases where someone is pretending the child is missing but they've killed the child, do you ever find such incredibly intricate ruses? Where the disappearance is planned out to the tiniest detail like going to the store after the death of a baby to buy wine (to appear drunk) and baby food (to make it appear the baby was still living)?

Remember here, people DID see Lisa on Sunday and pics were taken at that event. It's not like they had days to plan this out. Additionally, they have a 6 year old and an 8 year old in the home who have been interviewed by LE.

I thought I would bump this up every few pages since mods have been having to do so much :sweep: from personal attacks...

Yep, how many times does it need to be said? No one should be making more work for the mods.

Really annoying to have to read threads that are supposed to be about a particular topic and you have to weed through all the comments to get to the meat of the matter.

Have we heard from the neighbor who was having adult time with DB?

In CA case the term "Cart before the horse" was um one of many that we all just heard so much and it irked us. It turned into a joke. Now the term "Adult Time" i see in this case being the same irkiness.

I think regardless of where we stand on theories or whodunits we had all better prepare ourselves because this case literally keeps getting worse every single day. :grouphug:

One of our experts said on the last thread that it does NOT take two hours, or even one hour to get a scent...FWIW

The expert on JVM just said that the "earliest known hits" by the properly trained dogs were between 1 hour 15 minutes and more likely 3 hours. This is apparently when studying/testing the dogs.

Not sure where to put this, but it would pertain to the dog's finding the scent of death in the parent's bedroom, so... I hope I guessed right.

This is from an article in the New York Times from 1999:

Baby in Parents' Bed in Danger?

The agency presented data from a study it had conducted indicating that over an eight-year period 515 children under 2 – an average of 64 a year – died as a result of sleeping in adult beds.

And-

In 121 of the 515 deaths, the study found, a parent, sibling or other adult sleeping in the bed had inadvertently smothered the child. More than three-quarters of the children who died from "overlying" were younger than 3 months.

In the other 394 deaths, children suffocated or were strangled after they became entrapped in the bed structure, ending up, for example, wedged between mattress and wall or between mattress and headboard.

One more - But Dr. Sears also includes in his books a list of cautions. For example, he warns that parents should never share the bed with children when they are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or when they are highly fatigued. Obese parents, he said, also need to be "very cautious."

Interesting article, lots more at the link.

Are we talking "pigs in a blanket"?

Oh no! Not the "pigs in a blanket" scenario. Next thing you know DB will be saying she found some dead squirrels that had crawled into her bedroom! :floorlaugh:

I have a gut feeling that if DB didn't feel it necessary to check on Lisa during that time, she prolly didn't bother checking on the other kids.

I read the People article and it states she made a chicken dinner for "the boys". The article didn't elaborate on the time or who ate it, but it peaked my curiousity. Meaning that sometime that evening she must have had contact with them. I wonder when?

No link, as I just read it in my magazine. But I bet there are others here that read the same thing.

Thanks!

Mel

I was talking about the neighbor. I was replying to a post that said the neighbor probably never went inside. I am just saying that with 3 kids, aged 4,6, and 8, one of the moms had to go inside a few times, imo. In my experience, the kids would have been running around the house up to no good a few times at least. the boys would have been showing off for the cute little neighbor girl, imo. Climbing around, jumping off things, grabbing snacks out of the cabinets, pouring and spilling drinks. [ Maybe that is just my kids..lol]

Agreed.But,they would distinguish days by what they did on a certain day...e.g. Sunday they went to the party, and Monday they went to school..MOO So, possibly they would have known Sunday from Monday ? Just a thought...

Yes, they would.

They have a routine life, and when they come home from school there would be an expectation of seeing the baby. If Lisa were not there they are fully old enough to say they didn't see her after school that day. It would be so unusual that it would stick out, not to see the child all afternoon.

What if she were carrying Lisa and fell?

(ETA: Dr. Fessel, while I don't think what you said it *likely*, I do think it's possible. More than anything, I wish I was that certain with what I thought happened here - my mind is all over the place...)

Could be a combo of the two. Could be alot of things, imo. Maybe she and JI had a fight and Lisa got caught in the middle. :dunno:

Not sure where to put this, but it would pertain to the dog's finding the scent of death in the parent's bedroom, so... I hope I guessed right.

This is from an article in the New York Times from 1999:

Baby in Parents' Bed in Danger?

The agency presented data from a study it had conducted indicating that over an eight-year period 515 children under 2 – an average of 64 a year – died as a result of sleeping in adult beds.

And-

In 121 of the 515 deaths, the study found, a parent, sibling or other adult sleeping in the bed had inadvertently smothered the child. More than three-quarters of the children who died from "overlying" were younger than 3 months.

In the other 394 deaths, children suffocated or were strangled after they became entrapped in the bed structure, ending up, for example, wedged between mattress and wall or between mattress and headboard.

One more - But Dr. Sears also includes in his books a list of cautions. For example, he warns that parents should never share the bed with children when they are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or when they are highly fatigued. Obese parents, he said, also need to be "very cautious."

Interesting article, lots more at the link.

BBM: DB fits all three categories! :eek:

The expert on JVM just said that the "earliest known hits" by the properly trained dogs were between 1 hour 15 minutes and more likely 3 hours. This is apparently when studying/testing the dogs.

Possibly, but I will take Sarx over anyone on JVM, lol, JMO.

In CA case the term "Cart before the horse" was um one of many that we all just heard so much and it irked us. It turned into a joke. Now the term "Adult Time" i see in this case being the same irkiness.

I think she called it " Grown Up Time. " lol

I don't care what may have happened in a drunken drug stupor. No excuse. Who could discard their child like trash to cover their azz. Normal folk would be full of grief and cop to it. Did Mom- heck no she was too busy justifying her Adult time and Lawyering up. Are we that desentized? My gawd :furious: As far as i am concerned she is just another that we read about. How many of you in accidental death could hide your child. Lie. Defend your drinking. How loud can we say another Mom who just discarded her child like trash. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyLoo313
Back