LeAnna (Mom) #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me if Leanna is such a prolific church-goer, she is spending a lot of time with the flock in Alabama. Odd that there are no reports of her being seen or any of her activities in Northport Al or Tuscaloosa where Cooper is buried. I understand why she may not want to be seen at the cemetery (paparazzi stalkers), but there hasn't been a peep out of anyone as to her whereabouts. JMO

Finally, a few people are discussing it. The fact that LH did not want to see her baby upset me at first. After thinking about it, I realized we have not heard verbatim how the scenario happened or IF LH was offered the opportunity to see Cooper. Yes, she asked to see her husband. IIRC, there was no testimony on the subject of seeing Cooper, so it is unfair of us to turn the story all around when we have no knowledge of what transpired on that end.

Also, with LH being in the health care field, it would be my guess, she would have some knowledge of what a person would look like seven hours after dying. Maybe she knew this was more than she could handle. And, as several expressed above, every one deals with death differently.

There truly are so many unknowns in this case. It all boils down to a woman who went to work, went to pick up her son at daycare, only to find out in the next couple hours, her whole life had been destroyed by the man she promised to love "till death do us part".

My main thoughts are JRH was her soulmate, and had been for eight years. Good or bad, he was the one beside her. She depended on him as her religion taught her and as his narcissitic/sociopath side had belittled her into. In the blink of an eye, she was alone in this world, being asked to make major decisions, police grilling her, media in her face, this is frightening just typing it!

With all this going on, it is reasonable to me as to how the brother could help with the finances. I bet it was JRH's idea so LH would not see some charges and he had ulterior motives behind it. However, that was then! So many things have changed since the court hearing and what we learned about JRH. Now, it seems like pre-divorce mode needs to have been activated and hopefully LH has been advised!

I have a 4s, and I assure you that I am no loser :peace: , and my text messages are green and iMessages are blue, fading to lighter blue at the top of the screen. Perhaps you haven't done an update?

I did not update from ios6. I don't have enough space on my phone. My ipad has the latest update though. I will check it.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems to me if Leanna is such a prolific church-goer, she is spending a lot of time with the flock in Alabama. Odd that there are no reports of her being seen or any of her activities in Northport Al or Tuscaloosa where Cooper is buried. I understand why she may not want to be seen at the cemetery (paparazzi stalkers), but there hasn't been a peep out of anyone as to her whereabouts. JMO

RUMOR ONLY - I read elsewhere that someone who lives in the area had driven near Cooper's grave after dark and saw a person lying on top of his grave. It was too dark to know who it was, but of course speculation is LH or one of the grandmothers. I'd like to think it was LH because it would be an outward sign of grief, but who knows? It could be completely made up.

:loveyou: Exactly- and that is any "type" of loving parent; biological, adoptive, foster or step. It took more than one LE & the LE shrink many hours to keep me from seeing my foster daughter- who was horribly mangled.

I've seen many editorial comments from people who say in all their years as an XYZ, no parent has not wanted to see their child. I'll see if I can find some links but it seems terrible odd she wasn't interested in seeing her baby.

And from one foster mom to another, I am sooooo sorry. The things our babies go through... :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, y'all!

RUMOR ONLY - I read elsewhere that someone who lives in the area had driven near Cooper's grave after dark and saw a person lying on top of his grave. It was too dark to know who it was, but of course speculation is LH or one of the grandmothers. I'd like to think it was LH because it would be an outward sign of grief, but who knows? It could be completely made up.

Where's the media when you need them :camera:

That might actually cause me to hop back on the fence regarding LH. :fence:

LH to RH. "Did you say too much?" :thinking:

Uh.........wait.............nevermind :facepalm:

Finally, a few people are discussing it. The fact that LH did not want to see her baby upset me at first. After thinking about it, I realized we have not heard verbatim how the scenario happened or IF LH was offered the opportunity to see Cooper. Yes, she asked to see her husband. IIRC, there was no testimony on the subject of seeing Cooper, so it is unfair of us to turn the story all around when we have no knowledge of what transpired on that end.

Also, with LH being in the health care field, it would be my guess, she would have some knowledge of what a person would look like seven hours after dying. Maybe she knew this was more than she could handle. And, as several expressed above, every one deals with death differently.

There truly are so many unknowns in this case. It all boils down to a woman who went to work, went to pick up her son at daycare, only to find out in the next couple hours, her whole life had been destroyed by the man she promised to love "till death do us part".

My main thoughts are JRH was her soulmate, and had been for eight years. Good or bad, he was the one beside her. She depended on him as her religion taught her and as his narcissitic/sociopath side had belittled her into. In the blink of an eye, she was alone in this world, being asked to make major decisions, police grilling her, media in her face, this is frightening just typing it!

With all this going on, it is reasonable to me as to how the brother could help with the finances. I bet it was JRH's idea so LH would not see some charges and he had ulterior motives behind it. However, that was then! So many things have changed since the court hearing and what we learned about JRH. Now, it seems like pre-divorce mode needs to have been activated and hopefully LH has been advised!

IMO it doesn't matter to me if she was offered or not. The norm is ...mothers BEG to see their child.

I can honestly say I would not want to see my baby. Not right then. I would choose to wait until he was at the funeral home. Then I would request special time.
I do know what my child would look like.
I know for a fact I would not want to have that memory.
That is a bell that can't be unrung.
Been there did that with my mother and I will never make that mistake again.
I still regret that decision to this day.
I should have waited.

*Never mind the fact that I don't believe they would have allowed her to see him anyway.
They would encourage her not to.
At least that is what I have know them to do in the past.

All posts are MOO

I cannot judge a person who opted not to see their deceased child. I won't. It would be my need to see my child. But that is me.

What I find bothersome is that it would seem by accounts of LH and RH in the interview room alone, she does not exhibit any anger or resentment toward RH - not even when it becomes all about him. I really want to see that video LE have of that interaction before I decide if she isn't acting "greivy" enough.

The "I must be in shock" comment to her mother, I have been considering because it bothered me. It bothered me because people that actually are in shock do not have the presence of mind to recognize they are in shock IMO.

But I am thinking what she really meant with that statement was that she was numb. That's the vibe I pick up for her in the photos and footage of her I have seen. Stoic and numb.

People are different. It is really hard for me to climb iff this darn fence and I really want to cause the splinters are getting mighty uncomfortable.

Sounds like a total rumor to me. Rumors such as this serve no purpose other than someone trying to drum up sympathy for LH. I wouldn't pay any attention to the rumors because the real facts are bad enough. I have sympathy for anyone having lost a child. I have lost a child (26 yrs. old) also and believe me; at no time was my demeanor anywhere near what hers has been.

My heart and soul would have been so ripped out that there is no way I could have even sat through the hearing she did, and she did it with no outward emotion other than chewing her gum. Even her own Mother could not understand why she was not crying when she heard of baby Cooper's death.

These are two very cold unemotional people, IMO. Seems to me neither parent ever really bonded with Cooper.

I am not on the fence and do feel there will be more charges soon. Maybe even another arrest, IMO.

MOO

I cannot judge a person who opted not to see their deceased child. I won't. It would be my need to see my child. But that is me.

What I find bothersome is that it would seem by accounts of LH and RH in the interview room alone, she does not exhibit any anger or resentment toward RH - not even when it becomes all about him. I really want to see that video LE have of that interaction before I decide if she isn't acting "greivy" enough.

The "I must be in shock" comment to her mother, I have been considering because it bothered me. It bothered me because people that actually are in shock do not have the presence of mind to recognize they are in shock IMO.

But I am thinking what she really meant with that statement was that she was numb. That's the vibe I pick up for her in the photos and footage of her I have seen. Stoic and numb.

People are different. It is really hard for me to climb iff this darn fence and I really want to cause the splinters are getting mighty uncomfortable.

I just have a bunch of very damning behavioral anomalies that I can't overcome.

People are different.
Normal people do NOT behave like her. what I witnessed at the PCH lines up perfectly with the testimony of the detective. IMO

Neither parent was attached to their child in a normal healthy way. That scares me most of all.

All IMO

Sounds like a total rumor to me. Rumors such as this serve no purpose other than someone trying to drum up sympathy for LH. I wouldn't pay any attention to the rumors because the real facts are bad enough. I have sympathy for anyone having lost a child. I have lost a child (26 yrs. old) also and believe me; at no time was my demeanor anywhere near what hers has been.

My heart and soul would have been so ripped out that there is no way I could have even sat through the hearing she did, and she did it with no outward emotion other than chewing her gum. Even her own Mother could not understand why she was not crying when she heard of baby Cooper's death.

These are two very cold unemotional people, IMO. Seems to me neither parent ever really bonded with Cooper.

I am not on the fence and do feel there will be more charges soon. Maybe even another arrest, IMO.

MOO

I am so so sorry. No parent should ever have to mourn their child. ((((((Hugs)))))
And I totally agree!

This is where I was. I could explain away a lot. But the 2 things I can't are, "Did you say too much?" and her gum chomping demeanor at the PCH

Attachments

• leanna1.jpg
    leanna1.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 153
This is where I was. I could explain away a lot. But the 2 things I can't are, "Did you say too much?" and her gum chomping demeanor at the PCH

This is the question that cannot be explained away, IMO. She is supposed to be an intelligent person and surely knows how to pose a question whether she is in shock or not. RH knew what she meant, IMO. I just cannot overcome this question of hers and cannot see it twisted to mean anything other than damning.

MOO

MOO
Oh hon I had no idea. I am so very sorry.
Lots of love and hugs to you. :blowkiss::heartluv::therethere:

(I'm glad you're here on this thread.)

I just have a bunch of very damning behavioral anomalies that I can't overcome.

People are different.
Normal people do NOT behave like her. what I witnessed at the PCH lines up perfectly with the testimony of the detective. IMO

Neither parent was attached to their child in a normal healthy way. That scares me most of all.

All IMO

Exactly!

I am so so sorry. No parent should ever have to mourn their child. ((((((Hugs)))))
And I totally agree!

Thank you, Linda7NJ. I wasn't wanting sympathy; please know that, but I appreciate your kindness.

Does Leanna also have a close relative who is in LE? I wonder if this is who RH was thinking of when he mentioned he'd been a jailer at some point.

I just can't get a hang of posting pictures in this new forum format. I'm going to try it again.

I have looked at every, single photo that was taken of her during the PCH AND watched every, single video recording of her during the PCH and it chills my soul. Her reactions are NOT normal on any level. I feel it in my gut.

I've never been in her situation, but I have several family members and friends that have lost children and I've seen those people experience different types of grief and it is nothing like what we're seeing here. IMO

Attachments

• leanna3.jpg
    leanna3.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 34
  • leanna2.jpg
    leanna2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online