Lee Anthony's CMA reference?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that he put on the podium and spoke with and then shut and took off again was a laptop ? I thought so

But then why did he put it there and take it off if he was recording ? live streaming

I think the idea that he was live streaming the memorial to Casey through Baez's computer is ridiculous. All she would have seen was his speech and a view of the inside of his nostrils. What would be the point?

I think the idea that he was live streaming the memorial to Casey through Baez's computer is ridiculous. All she would have seen was his speech and a view of the inside of his nostrils. What would be the point?

Well I don't know if that was what happened....but the point would be to make her a part of it.

My thoughts exactly! He was most definitely talking to KC.

He talked in the present tense!!!!!!!!!1

And I have noticed, there are not a lot of photos of Caylee with LA.

He was as detached from Caylee as the monster KC is.

He was despictable.

What Lee? Can't recall any fond memories of Caylee???

No, because you are just as selfish as KC is.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was not Lee that hid the bracelet in KC's socks.

But, again, he talked in present tense and I whole heartedly believe he was talkig to KC, not Caylee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITA with Lee being detached from caylee for whatever reason.
It was very noticeable that he was the only one not wearing a caylee button or a missing childrens pin. All he wore was the KC clover. *groans*

I do believe most of his speech regarding CMA was directed at KC and only KC.

I'm saying this again..I feel invisible. lol

What if he were receiving an Instant Message from Casey/JB? I feel like that is where the little "facilitate answers" speech came from.

What if he were receiving an Instant Message from Casey/JB? I feel like that is where the little "facilitate answers" speech came from.

Hard to believe that JB would risk his entire legal career by allowing Casey to use his computer for internet access at the jail where it's prohibited.

What if he were simply reading his speech off the computer?

I'm with LP about the CMA being Casey. The way he said the CMA things was not worded like you'd say to a child. JMO

The way Lee emphasised the letters CMA when he was speaking made me think that he was addressing KC in their Code-Speak kind of way.
I noticed, as well, the anger...plus he pounded on the lecturn several times...and, it was LOUD.

I have noticed in the past few months how very angry he is. Has anyone one else noticed how he acts so very full of some kind of hatred?????

You are ? geesh I feel like that person from the Fantastic Four you know ?

lol

Hard to believe that JB would risk his entire legal career by allowing Casey to use his computer for internet access at the jail where it's prohibited.

What if he were simply reading his speech off the computer?

Why would he do that though? Who does that? Everyone else had theirs printed.
I feel like there is something to him having that laptop at the podium. JMHO

Would be easy to do.

Moreso since Jose has an iPhone. IF phones are allowed, she could've watched it right on the phone without tapping the Wifi.
Or perhaps recorded himself - either video or just audio.

It's weird that he didn't print it off. IMO.

I thought about this too...as watched the entire service on my iphone.

Why would he do that though? Who does that? Everyone else had theirs printed.
I feel like there is something to him having that laptop at the podium. JMHO

He's a computer nerd. I don't find it suspicious or odd in the least.

Thomas Luka (Lee Anthony's attorney) commented today during CNN's coverage. saying that he believes Lee's reference was to both Casey and to Caylee.

Would Lee have shared this with Luka? Anyone have a thought on this?

LA has an attorney, he is desperately seeking immunity, he feels threatened by LE because of his actions, he wanted to send a complex forceful message --- sure! If I was LA I would have run it by my attorney.

If he was addressing his sister, it's only his words that he would have wanted to communicate with her. We know Casey had no interest in the memorial service as a whole.

MSNBC reported that it would be allowable for Casey to have watched the service online via Jose's laptop:
At 9:39 a.m. however, Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, visited his client in the female detention center in an attorney interview room. Although the room did not have a TV, Baez did have a laptop with him and it is possible and allowed that he and Casey Anthony could have been watching the service via air card.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29116580/

I honestly don't know what to think now.

I can't figure out if Lee was just being purposely cryptic or was so upset over Caylee and the anger was for Casey or if the anger was for the circumstances and the pain for losing Casey.

Either way, he is the one I am worried about. He is coiled very tightly. From the first second I saw him before the memorial began, I thought he had already been crying and he held himself so tightly.

I think Lee is torn completely in two. I think he was very cooperative at first and then Casey got him onboard with a verison of what happened so he did all he could to help get to the bottom of that "truth". I think he was duped. I think they were all duped in to believing a story from Casey, maybe saying it wasn't her or it was an accident or whatever but she got them on her side, made them believe in her and maybe now Lee does know the truth and the anger is at Casey and his message is to tell the truth. I think he may be the one who does it eventually. He is under immense pressure and I think he's the one that's going to crack.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

:woohoo::woohoo:

lol well computer nerds of all people know how to print.

Yeah, but they don't do it. As I mentioned earlier, my son is a computer nerd. Everything he needs to know gets typed directly into his Blackberry (is that the right term?). He owns 3 desktop computers and 2 laptops, but no printer. He uses mine on the rare occasions that he needs to print something.

LOL! Paper, like money, will soon be a thing of the past.

LOL! Exactly...I tried telling IT that there was no need to restrict web access to livestream videos anymore!

eta: I just read your "blackberry" comment regarding your son...LOL! I have one of those too...it's a little to slow on livestream though! OMG---I hope that doesn't make me a computer geek---that's not cute for a girl, you know? LOL!!! And all this time, I thought co-workers asked for my help because of my looks!!! LOL - JK!

Sorry for the O/T - going to re-assess some of my habits! Chilly's got me thinking! ROFL

If he was addressing his sister, it's only his words that he would have wanted to communicate with her. We know Casey had no interest in the memorial service as a whole.

MSNBC reported that it would be allowable for Casey to have watched the service online via Jose's laptop:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29116580/

Other stations have reported that there is no internet access at the jail and/or that the signals are scrambled. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway