Lee Anthony's CMA reference?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep going back and forth with this guy..
He is angry and has been since day 1. He could be in a deep depression..seems like he is about to implode...should be in counseling.

George has always been the one that can explain things in this family. The others are so emotionally strung out and dramatic, they wind up shooting themselves in the foot. I am suspecting that George is addicted to the drama.

disagree with the majority here who have seem to have decided that LA turned into a good guy overnight, and do so by interpreting positively what may in fact be extremely dark and disturbing, coded phrase.

I don't see it. Its possible but the rush in this direction is, frankly, surprising. Several folks here said they "know" LA was talking to Caylee. Sounds to me like they are going with their heart over their mind, cause it sure wasn't that clear.

imo

Initially, I thought Lee was talking about Caylee, now I'm not so sure ..

I definitely think that the Anthony's knew Casey would be watching with Baez on his laptop ..

I just wish that at least ONCE time, Lee would have mentioned Caylee by name, then we'd know ..
Like this, it's up in the air .. :/

disagree with the majority here who have seem to have decided that LA turned into a good guy overnight, and do so by interpreting positively what may in fact be extremely dark and disturbing, coded phrase.

I don't see it. Its possible but the rush in this direction is, frankly, surprising. Several folks here said they "know" LA was talking to Caylee. Sounds to me like they are going with their heart over their mind, cause it sure wasn't that clear.

imo
I don't know if the majority thinks La suddenly turned into a good guy. I think most are very suspicious of him.

He lacks an inability to clearly express his thoughts. I do not think it is cryptic. I think he and kc lack the skills to communicate ideas and express any idea outside of anger. They do a good job at anger and that is the only identifiable feeling. Their ideas and thoughts are muddled and filtered through their brains that appears to lack cognitive thought processes. Some call it cryptic. I call it lacking in ability to express thoughts.

Lee and KC are immature for their age. Cindy also does this to a limited extent. She has problems with the written words.

When I watched him yesterday I guess I really felt, hoped, that he was speaking of Caylee. But after sleeping on it and reading the transcript I think I was fooled once again. If he was talking to KC, it is just sick and twisted. Kissing his wrist and the whole nine yards. Bleeeh :sick::doh:
That's it, I'm through with him. :silenced:

I'll be sold on this when we find out about the iron on letters. If it turns out to be CMA, then it will be clear to me today what Lee was doing with his laptop.

This is a very interesting theory.

If the iron on letters were CMA, then it explains much more than just what he was doing with his laptop; t would explain the end of his speech.

LA's eulogy at the memorial was a disgrace, as was his lack of appropriate dress. Who calls a deceased child by her initials? Who drags a laptop up to a podium in a Church? Who delivers veiled messages as part of a eulogy? Why didn't he cite a few special moments he shared with Caylee during her short life, cute things she said, or did and leave it at that? Instead he chose this solemn occasion to continue the A party line. I don't know whether he was talking to KC, CA or Caylee and I don't care. He failed miserably to show proper respect to his murdered little niece. Angry, arrogant, and just plain dumb.

Personally, I believe Lee had to be speaking of and to Casey when he said he was proud of CMA and hoped she was proud of him too.

DT

LA's eulogy at the memorial was a disgrace, as was his lack of appropriate dress. Who calls a deceased child by her initials? Who drags a laptop up to a podium in a Church? Who delivers veiled messages as part of a eulogy? Why didn't he cite a few special moments he shared with Caylee during her short life, cute things she said, or did and leave it at that? Instead he chose this solemn occasion to continue the A party line. I don't know whether he was talking to KC, CA or Caylee and I don't care. He failed miserably to show proper respect to his murdered little niece. Angry, arrogant, and just plain dumb.

I agree with you 100%, and the fact that he was only wearing the (green shamrock) that was for Casey really was telling to me.

I would take what LP says, with a grain of salt. Anyhow, I've found resolution to Lee's "CMA" for myself: given that he kissed his bracelet twice, I think he was using the initials ambiguously to talk to and about both. He loves his sister, he loves his niece... that I will not judge. He's a man in pain and if anyone couldn't see that, today, had to be utterly blind.

Well said, Elphaba.

I was stunned that he appeared to be the only male not wearing a tie and his shirt was casual, not even a dress shirt... and it certainly went pear-shaped after that.

His "euglogy" was an insult to Caylee UNLESS CMA was his nickname for her - but even then it is just not appropriate to only use her initials at her funeral. (If he was even referring to Caylee)

So disrespectful to that darling wee lass's memory.

ETA - I dont deny he was in pain but the way he reacted, well where I am from - its not the done thing, especially not at the funeral of a little child. JMO.

I agree with you 100%, and the fact that he was only wearing the (green shamrock) that was for Casey really was telling to me.

Personally, I believe Lee had to be speaking of and to Casey when he said he was proud of CMA and hoped she was proud of him too.

DT

I don't know if the majority thinks La suddenly turned into a good guy. I think most are very suspicious of him.

He lacks an inability to clearly express his thoughts. I do not think it is cryptic. I think he and kc lack the skills to communicate ideas and express any idea outside of anger. They do a good job at anger and that is the only identifiable feeling. Their ideas and thoughts are muddled and filtered through their brains that appears to lack cognitive thought processes. Some call it cryptic. I call it lacking in ability to express thoughts.

Lee and KC are immature for their age. Cindy also does this to a limited extent. She has problems with the written words.

Bolded by me

IMO Lee and KC are still rebelling teens with an "It's you and me against the world." attitude. I wonder if Lee's sulking, including the inappropriate attire, the apparent refusal to wear the Caylee pin, the angry posture in the pew, the hands in the pockets and/or arms crossed in front of him during his parent's eulogies, etc, are all expressions to Casey of his reluctance regarding the public Memorial she allegedly didn't want. "See, how I'm not going along nicely, CMA ? Aren't you proud of me ?" Mallory should be careful - she' getting a little boy there. He may never truely grow up.

Wow, 23 pages and this thread is still going.

That should be explanation enough. I do believe as I stated earlier that part of the msg was for Caylee and the rest of it was for Casey. It seems fairly obvious to me, his speech was odd and ambiguous. It was so odd we are all sitting here many hours later discussing it. This man does nothing without thinking about it. If he wanted to say Caylee, he would have said it. He was getting a msg out to his sister for whatever reason. Or as the Anthony's like to say, he was "reaching out". He could have avoided all this speculation by just saying what he wanted to say. I miss and love you Caylee but I stand by my sister.

Actually, I find all of this very sad. This day and this moment should have been about Caylee.

It was Lee's chance to tell the world how much he loved Caylee. There was no need for super spy code-talk because if he a private message to Caylee then take a moment of silence and say it to her.

IMO, this was disrespectful and it was about someone's ego showing the world how smart he could be.

At least one day could have been, "It's all about Caylee".

Bolded by me

snipped
Mallory should be careful - she' getting a little boy there. He may never truely grow up.

Yes, she should and a petulant, mean little boy at that. I was so happy to see that Mallory is not pregnant. She should run, not walk.

Wow, 23 pages and this thread is still going.

That should be explanation enough. I do believe as I stated earlier that part of the msg was for Caylee and the rest of it was for Casey. It seems fairly obvious to me, his speech was odd and ambiguous. It was so odd we are all sitting here many hours later discussing it. This man does nothing without thinking about it. If he wanted to say Caylee, he would have said it. He was getting a msg out to his sister for whatever reason. Or as the Anthony's like to say, he was "reaching out". He could have avoided all this speculation by just saying what he wanted to say. I miss and love you Caylee but I stand by my sister.

ITA, a very sad missed opportunity to show your love for Caylee.

Casey, ego and code-talk could have been addressed later.

Very sad :(

It seems very sad to me as well Chemaster. However, that is the Anthonys's for you. They seem to attract "THE DRAMA".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME