Lee Anthony's CMA reference?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I shut my laptop, I close it toward me. When Lee shut his, he closed it away from him. He then picked it up and you could see the labels on the bottom.

Unless he has a laptop that clicks closed with the screen facing up, he was looking at the back cover.

I don't have the technical know how but can someone get a still of when he picks up the notebook and see if they can tell what make and model computer it is. That way we can see what the specks are for it. Whether it is one of that that is a swivel screen and where a web cam would be located. That would certainly help.

While Lee was talking, you could see the logo on the back of his computer-- the logo was facing the crowd and the screen was facing Lee. I think he has a swivel-screen tablet laptop:
hp2730p.jpg

You can flip the screen 360 degrees --I think the laptop was functioning a sort of teleprompter.

Watch from the very beginning, he clearly opens this laptop up backwards. If this was a swivel screen, he would still open it towards himself wouldn't he? Watch as his right arm comes all the way across the top of the laptop, its hard to see because of the distance.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18682272/index.html

Hmm I just watched it again and yes he closed it Downwards away from him

Observation after watching his speech for like the 20th time now ! when he says CMA I am so proud of you I hope you are proud of me too ...

This is when george Loses it really gets so emotional and stifles back a sob and puts his chin on lees back

When Lee Says I need you to know that I will never forget the promise I made to you

cindy does like a big smile and tilts her head in a knowing way

When he closes the laptop with the lid DOWN towards to the audience and then picks it up the labels on the bottom are there

I wonder if its one of those new fangled things ?

But when you look at the computer as if you were the Audience there is the Logo of whatever the computer brand is

Jane, I am with you on this. I just find it hard to believe that jailhouse would have allowed it or that the jail is so unsecure to allow any comp user to use outside lines. If so, a helluva story.....

(SNIP)
I've gotta tell you - this family is united. But this family is incomplete. I'm incomplete. I- I'm broken. CMA, it will never be the same again. CMA. Each day you continue to teach me about life and about the way it SHOULD be lived. Each day you give me the ability to be strong or to be weak. It's been so long since I've been able to see you or to hug you or to tell you how much you mean to me. CMA. I miss you, I love you. CMA. I am so proud of you. I hope you're proud of me too. I need you to know that I will never forget the promise that I made to you. I will never forget."

I snipped this , I hope I'm doing this all the right way. Just wanted to share my opinion on why I believe that perhaps, LA was actually speaking to CASEY. Please bare with me. Here it goes;

1) "It will never be the same again"--IMO, he was telling Casey that she is the one who has changed everything, FOREVER.

2) "Teach me about life"--IMO, he was telling Casey that she has really shown him that the life he leads, is the life he will continue to follow. Not the ill saken life that Casey has chosen to live. (Did that make sense?)

3) "About the way it SHOULD be lived"--IMO, he was letting Casey know pretty much the same as above and yet saying THE LIFE YOU CHOSE IS NOT HOW A LIFE SHOULD BE LIVED. Possibly referring to the blood on her hands.

The rest, I believe was directed toward CayleeMarie in his own way. He was nervous, hurting and yes, VERY broken. HEART BROKEN!

Okay. I hope I did this right. And I hope I made sense of my opinions. I can think things and have the totally opposite come out when I try to write it out. Bare with me.

God Bless,

KatrinaLee

Watch from the very beginning, he clearly opens this laptop up backwards. If this was a swivel screen, he would still open it towards himself wouldn't he?

I can't tell which way he's opening it-- you can close a swivel-screen with the screen part on top or the traditional steel back part on top. The only way to tell would be if we could see where the keyboard was in relation to the screen.
IMO it's a swivel screen-- but that's just my guess.
The structure of Lee's laptop is also the ONLY thing I feel comfortable guessing about re: Lee's speech. That one trips me up-- much like his laptop set-up, I think there are two very different ways of looking at his words. Very confusing.

Watch from the very beginning, he clearly opens this laptop up backwards. If this was a swivel screen, he would still open it towards himself wouldn't he? Watch as his right arm comes all the way across the top of the laptop, its hard to see because of the distance.

It's hard to tell, but if the computer has a built in web-cam, at that angle the only thing he'd be filming is the keyboard.

It's hard to tell, but if the computer has a built in web-cam, at that angle the only thing he'd be filming is the keyboard.

Most podiums are slanted..I guess that would make a difference too right? If this is a computer with the webcam built into the cover, he is at a perfect angle...JMHO

I don't know, its late..All I know is how nice it would be to find out that ONE OF THESE ANTHONY'S ARE NORMAL AND WANT JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

This is very interesting. I know it would work.

Again, do you think the jail internet/com security is that bad?

See my post 506 on pg. 21 and tell me what you all think of the explanantions. I spent so much time editing it, it may go unnoticed.

I don't understand--
for people curious about Lee possibly having an active webcam on his laptop during his speech:

Do you think Lee was hooked up to Casey via Skype or something-- so that both Lee and Casey had live feed and could watch the other while Lee spoke?

I don't understand--
for people curious about Lee possibly having an active webcam on his laptop during his speech:

Do you think Lee was hooked up to Casey via Skype or something-- so that both Lee and Casey had live feed and could watch the other while Lee spoke?

I don't think that Lee would have had a webcam screen open, because to me it looked like the screen would have been pointed to the audience. That too, and it seems as if he talked in a way he didn't want his mom to know what he was doing. He would not have needed his screen open for Casey to see him.

Ive tried blowing up the label and the labels on the bottom
to know avail without complete distortion

As you can see I have blown the lid up as if i was sitting in the audience
There is a Logo but the mic is also obscuring

If any of you can make out the logo you deserve a lollipop !

picture.php

Well that is what an air card is for if I have the right understanding of how it works. You use the card to access your own network connection. So let me see if I have this correct. JB has a aircard, he uses his laptop to access whatever network he has and picks up whatever Lee is transmitting through his air card that is accessing whatever network Lee is using and they both do this by using their wireless LAn.
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I am soo not a computer type person.. I just type and feel lucky that I can save files and find them again.

Ive tried blowing up the label and the labels on the bottom
to know avail without complete distortion

As you can see I have blown the lid up as if i was sitting in the audience
There is a Logo but the mic is also obscuring

If any of you can make out the logo you deserve a lollipop !

picture.php

I can't tell from the logo, but from this picture what I can tell is the edges of the screen, they are not flat, they are indented showing that that front part is the screen. This could have been a self made screensaver for the logo..very easily done. Also, I see the clips that shut the laptop, just as I see mine right now, facing the audience.

I don't understand--

I think its a possibility or even Yahoo im or something. You can get a little webcam pic going

You can also get internet connection to your mobile phone - well you can here so I am sure you can in USA !! lol

Maybe that is how it was done ? or would the church have wireless internet that he could hook into - nah I think a mobile phone !

I just know that George got MORE upset once he looked over lees shoulder and at the words Proud of you and hope you are proud of me

Well that is what an air card is for if I have the right understanding of how it works. You use the card to access your own network connection. So let me see if I have this correct. JB has a aircard, he uses his laptop to access whatever network he has and picks up whatever Lee is transmitting through his air card that is accessing whatever network Lee is using and they both do this by using their wireless LAn.
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I am soo not a computer type person.. I just type and feel lucky that I can save files and find them again.
That is what I am thinking..

LA does open the lid toward himself at 00:08. He would do this if he had previously "closed" the laptop with the swivel screen facing up, resulting in the back of the monitor facing the audience - as it was - upon opening the tablet notebook "backwards".

ETA: If the monitor was facing the audience, then what was LA looking down at and reading from?

I'm lost here, why would LA even need to stream it for KC and JB to watch at the jail when it was being carried live on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela