Lee is not the father!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never believed for a second he was. Glad this one is a done deal.

Same here! And I bet HE is mighty glad this one's a done deal, too! :seeya:

If Casey did know (or have an idea) who the father was, I can easily see Cindy convincing her not to name the actual (or potential) father so that he could never exert any claim or control or have anything at all to do with Caylee.

We'll probably never know who the father was...but I'm sure glad we now know who it wasn't. I was really uncomfy with that rumor, given that (1) it was just plain gross and (2) there was absolutely nothing to substantiate it.

Me too-- I'm SO glad this has finally been released.

Casey's NOT a victim, she's a liar.

NO MORE incestuous paternity speculation, THANK GOODNESS.

Casey's not a victim. She's a liar. (I just had to say it one more time.)

Casey's NOT a victim, she's a liar. I wanted to say it too!!

I am so glad that ridiculous, baseless rumor was finally put to rest!

All Casey's pregnancies were immaculate conceptions. When Uncle Rick pointed out her swollen belly, she declared that she 'would have to have had sex to be pregnant ',so obviously she could not be.
Then the whole affair with Brandon Snow where she claimed to have suffered a miscarriage with his child & he looked at her like :waitasec:"what? who? when? ' Can you say con?

Glad this is out.

Never believed he was the dad.

Never believed he messed with Casey.

Always believed she made that up to garner sympathy.

Of course he's not the father for the love of Pete.

I never gave it much credence either...just plain didn't want to go there without very good reason, ya know.
However- with that last dump, it was clear to me that LE had a reason to want to rule it out. I'm thinking Casey telling a select few that her brother had made sexual advances toward her in the past was reason enough.

But yea, it's good that this ugly chapter is closed. :clap:

Of all the threads in this case, I never once ventured to the incest ones. The idea was abhorrent to me -- not that everything else isn't, btw. But I am glad to see that, hopefully, one thread will be locked and the key thrown far, far away.

I'm not sure what is so very abhorrent to you? There are too many less known cases where fathers, uncles & brothers have fathered children and are now in jail... and many of them were upstanding citizens.

No one knows the dynamics behind closed doors and to just assume that it was an impossibility, well it does happen and there are children that suffer.

I don't know if you know the case of Albert Walker from Canada? I know who his daughter is and his children/grandchildren. It's sick but it exists.

It happens in too many families, even the ones that look perfect. :blowkiss:

Thank goodness that this false rumor from the media and LP can be put to rest. I never believed it either.

I never gave it much credence either...just plain didn't want to go there without very good reason, ya know.
However- with that last dump, it was clear to me that LE had a reason to want to rule it out. I'm thinking Casey telling a select few that her brother had made sexual advances toward her in the past was reason enough.

But yea, it's good that this ugly chapter is closed. :clap:

I thought the state wanted to know if that was the route the defense was likely to take, Casey the victim of sexual abuse, raising her daughter produced out of incest, looses her mind and snaps.

I thought the state wanted to know if that was the route the defense was likely to take, Casey the victim of sexual abuse, raising her daughter produced out of incest, looses her mind and snaps.

Exactly. They covered their bases and ruled that out for the defense.

Never thought he was. Can't believe the idea was ever even entertained.

Bless his heart that rumor must have hurt a bit. One more bit of tarnish for little Caylee's memory and his rep. Once something like that is put out there, there is always going to be some who will never believe that he didn't do something so sick no matter what the test results. Casey doesn't care whose life she ruins with her lies for pity and attention.

Well I am glad that he is not . For Caylee's sake and George and Cindy's
I still think there is something *off* about him !

The rumor should have never taken root as a viable piece of info from the beginning and I hope Lee seeks legal counsel against the person that perpetuated the mess via the media. Though people now know the truth, it angers me that he will still have to live with this horrible rumor dogging him for the rest of his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay