Lee's Investigative Binder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You read my mind, :crazy: That's what I was thinking! LoL

But, remember, they were all paranoid about the house and phones being bugged ie, going in the bathroom, running water or going out on the back porch so they wouldn't be overheard. All of them using bat phones.
Wouldn't it be funny if the binders all contained personal notes to each other, staging their so called "plan!" That would be a "hoot" to see how well they thought their plan was working. Oh, I bet DC has a huge binder too!

We know they were doing that at first because of "trash lady" that stole their garbage. We saw some of the notes and it was believed she turned some over to LE.

BBM

I hope that the bolded part above is brought up at trial. I mean, who is afraid of the police hearing you when you are searching for a missing child? :waitasec: Only people who have something to hide. I want the jury to know about this, and the batphones, and the lies and threats to LE. I want the jury to know exactly how this family acted while they were supposedly looking for a missing 2 year old. LKB stated that KC's actions would be her undoing, but I think her parents actions have done more harm than even her own. Or at least as much. KWIM? moo.

BBM

I hope that the bolded part above is brought up at trial. I mean, who is afraid of the police hearing you when you are searching for a missing child? :waitasec: Only people who have something to hide. I want the jury to know about this, and the batphones, and the lies and threats to LE. I want the jury to know exactly how this family acted while they were supposedly looking for a missing 2 year old. LKB stated that KC's actions would be her undoing, but I think her parents actions have done more harm than even her own. Or at least as much. KWIM? moo.

Yeah, I just can't figure out the logic of it all. I thought they WANTED the phones bugged so Zeneida would call and they could get Caylee back. There are so many disconnects I just go nuts. In my mind, I know there is no logic as none of them act or react the way normal people do! Yes, I agree, the parents have done more damage that you have to wonder if they are doing it on purpose! If Lee got Mallory involved in this by going to the house to getting the binder, no wonder he left the country. When the jury hears from some of these folks (JH, DC,) and the Anthony crew, that will be something to see.

Yeah, I just can't figure out the logic of it all. I thought they WANTED the phones bugged so Zeneida would call and they could get Caylee back. There are so many disconnects I just go nuts. In my mind, I know there is no logic as none of them act or react the way normal people do! Yes, I agree, the parents have done more damage that you have to wonder if they are doing it on purpose! If Lee got Mallory involved in this by going to the house to getting the binder, no wonder he left the country. When the jury hears from some of these folks (JH, DC,) and the Anthony crew, that will be something to see.

Yes, they do seem to be very disconnected from what most people consider normal. The fact that they all had these binders of information, and then turned around and shared them with the DT and hurled accusations at LE about things they said were missing is very disturbing. I do not begrudge the A's the ability to keep a binder full of information they have gleaned. The problem is that the information they gleaned was all based on KC and her lies and served absolutely no good to the case. They all became angry when the detectives wouldn't stop looking at KC and her lies about her missing child and concentrate on how the A's thought JG might be involved. Or how AH might be doing drugs. Or how RM might be Zanny the Nanny. It was all nonsense. Just binders full of BS and nonsense to thwart LE in discovering who and what KC really was. It failed and now they want the DT to use these binders to help create reasonable doubt. It won't work. Joe Citizen is simply not that gullible. moo.

Yes, they do seem to be very disconnected from what most people consider normal. The fact that they all had these binders of information, and then turned around and shared them with the DT and hurled accusations at LE about things they said were missing is very disturbing. I do not begrudge the A's the ability to keep a binder full of information they have gleaned. The problem is that the information they gleaned was all based on KC and her lies and served absolutely no good to the case. They all became angry when the detectives wouldn't stop looking at KC and her lies about her missing child and concentrate on how the A's thought JG might be involved. Or how AH might be doing drugs. Or how RM might be Zanny the Nanny. It was all nonsense. Just binders full of BS and nonsense to thwart LE in discovering who and what KC really was. It failed and now they want the DT to use these binders to help create reasonable doubt. It won't work. Joe Citizen is simply not that gullible. moo.

I agree, Chefmom, I think I let my train of thought wander a bit, the issue right now is that Baez has had the binder for 2 years and is just now turning it over. :waitasec:

I agree, Chefmom, I think I let my train of thought wander a bit, the issue right now is that Baez has had the binder for 2 years and is just now turning it over. :waitasec:

Yes, I agree. And I believe he will see the same response from HHJP that he has seen many times in the past couple of weeks. :denied:

Was anyone able to find out any information regarding DT witness Shimara Harris other than her arrest record?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back