Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At 1:06 in the video I quickly see a horizontal line in the background but it looks more like land on the other side maybe. Is that what you're seeing as a dock?

Hahahaha...I just watched the Geraldo version that you posted again and it's not in it! They edited it out! There are two other versions floating around and I believe that the boardwalk can be seen in both of those.

In the GR video it looks like the thing I circled in this pic....
2iw9dms.jpg
Its all grown up with weeds around it. IMO.

Orlando people, What is this thing in the water? Some sort of water system thing? TIA!

Is this what youre saying is a pier?

2iw9dms.jpg

Yeah, that's what I call a pier. We have several small one's like that in our area. Just a place to stand or sit and dangle your feet while you fish. My husband plans on building one on our pond.

If it's not a pier then what could it be? I see it in all the photo shots (zillow, google etc). It's not the same thing (culvert) that can be seen across the pond.

Yeah, that's what I call a pier. We have several small one's like that in our area. Just a place to stand or sit and dangle your feet while you fish. My husband plans on building one on our pond.

If it's not a pier then what could it be? I see it in all the photo shots (zillow, google etc). It's not the same thing (culvert) that can be seen across the pond.

Im not saying it isnt a pier...Im actually not sure what it is.:confused: Above youre post I asked if the people in orlando could tell us.

IMO tho with the dark area in the center of it it looks to be some sort of "water maintenance" type thing.

Finally had a chance to see the Geraldo video.

FWIW, Foxnews video has a shorter, better resolution clip which has been significantly edited online. The large object in the yard appears to me to be another drink machine (side or back) and the shed appears to be filled with the plastic carriers used to haul drinks. The old truck appears to be similar to the lift-gate trucks used by drink machine vendors to move these machines from location to location.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....stId=949437d0db05ed5f5b9954dc049d70b0c12f2749

If you pause the video when it get's to the shed, right click your mouse and zoom in.
I see 3 tires on the right side (stacked on top of each other) of the door and on the left you'll see a tan/brown pet carrier, and in the middle is a baby stroller folded up? If you pause it in the right place you can see the handles attached to whatever that is, could be a child's bike maybe??

I don't think it really matters what's in the shed per say ... just a talking point. :)

Im not saying it isnt a pier...Im actually not sure what it is.:confused: Above youre post I asked if the people in orlando could tell us.

IMO tho with the dark area in the center of it it looks to be some sort of "water maintenance" type thing.

I hope someone knows.

Finally had a chance to see the Geraldo video.

With all due respect...IMHO...the water you see in the video is of an inground pool next door to the property of interest.

IMHO, it is not the Brackenwood property. Besides the absence of an inground pool next door...the nearer shed in the property of interest has some wooden steps on the side of it. The B-property shed does not. The B-property shows a mature tree between the two sheds. The property of interest doesn't show a tree there. The two sheds on the property of interest are of the same shape, size & construction. The B-property sheds are different in size, shape & construction.

IMHO, it is not the 16Acres property, which does have the lattice work, but, has different siding...vertical aluminum seam-type vs. horizontal clapboard.

FWIW, Foxnews video has a shorter, better resolution clip which has been significantly edited online. The large object in the yard appears to me to be another drink machine (side or back) and the shed appears to be filled with the plastic carriers used to haul drinks. The old truck appears to be similar to the lift-gate trucks used by drink machine vendors to move these machines from location to location.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....stId=949437d0db05ed5f5b9954dc049d70b0c12f2749

IMHO...looking for a property with an adjacent inground pool...not necessarily anywhere near a larger body of water (e.g. retention pond or lake). Just off the corner of the porch with the Pepsi machine on it appears to me to be one a yard-ornament-type planter (e.g. a large black kettle). The vintage of the spindles seen on the porch with the Pepsi machine appear to me to be the best indicator of the age of the original house w/ the square spindles being later add-ons.

Is this:
GRwater.jpg

what you're calling an inground pool?

IMHO, it is not the Brackenwood property. Besides the absence of an inground pool next door...the nearer shed in the property of interest has some wooden steps on the side of it. The B-property shed does not. The B-property shows a mature tree between the two sheds. The property of interest doesn't show a tree there. The two sheds on the property of interest are of the same shape, size & construction. The B-property sheds are different in size, shape & construction.

I don't see the steps next to the shed in the video. There isn't a mature tree between the Brackenwood sheds, it is close to the fence in the back of the property, and the videos I saw never showed what is behind the sheds. And to me the sheds look different sizes and one looks metal and the other look wooden in the video.

Is this:
GRwater.jpg

what you're calling an inground pool?

now what I thought that was ... was like low lying area in the yard that had filled up with water.. making a little retention pool in the yard itself.

I swear.. if I had Padilla's number.. I would call and ask him where it is.. this is driving me bats**t!!

big truck, 2 outbuildings that match size and location, pond behind house, stuff out in yard (possibly fridge)...if ONLY we could see the Pepsi machine, I'd be 110% sure.

And the neighbors having the last names that they do, well....

I just asked hubby if we could go on vacation to Orlando.... I told him we would need to buy some extra memory cards for the camera and a new laptop to download photos.
He said to me..."WHAT???!!!!??, why??"
I told him we NEED to go there to find the house with Pepsi machine and take a ton of pictures!!!...... well, I probably should keep my thoughts to myself from now on, he is giving me worried looks!:crazy::Banane13:
Oh, and we live in Utah... far far away.

Yes I did. But the way little Ms Casey likes to play with names it makes me wonder if she was thinking she could get LE to arrest someone else.
Her comment to Lee about she told them everything 3 times but they (meaning LE) where not getting it right. The hyphen a character in the English language that connects to words together. She made such a big stink over this but LE did not connect this hyphen to two properties that connected names. It is almost as if she were attempting to lead LE to some location so they could find Caylee and then declare that she had been killed by the kidnapper(s)
Somehow we are missing a piece of this puzzle. Like how we are suppose to make the leap from ZG at Sawgrass at the stair landing to these homes on Brackenwood Drive. One house being owned by someone with the G last name and another with the first name of Z does not work with ZG at Sawgrass. Maybe you have to be a nut to get it.
I have looked and looked but just cannot figure it out. Now we have a video that is in bits and pieces and still can't figure it out.
My brain is oozing out of my ears at this point. LOL I need a drink.

We are missing a piece of the puzzle, still, and my brain oozed out a long time ago, too. That's a very interesting point, about the hypen. Hmm.
Cheers!:drink::drink:
:smiley4:

I just asked hubby if we could go on vacation to Orlando.... I told him we would need to buy some extra memory cards for the camera and a new laptop to download photos.
He said to me..."WHAT???!!!!??, why??"
I told him we NEED to go there to find the house with Pepsi machine and take a ton of pictures!!!...... well, I probably should keep my thoughts to myself from now on, he is giving me worried looks!:crazy::Banane13:
Oh, and we live in Utah... far far away.

Keep at the husband. I bout have mine convinced.:)

Shadow - Keep in mind just how much "intelligence" we attributed to KC when we were all scouring the pings! And then look at where she left poor little Caylee. Don't despair...just don't assume intelligence in the mix. Assume the lack of such a thing and I think we'll get closer to whole story! The only reason I would ever dare to suggest such a thing is that I made the same mistake! : )

MOO

And remember she's lazy. That's why I'm thinking the closer the house is, the better,

Shadow - Keep in mind just how much "intelligence" we attributed to KC when we were all scouring the pings! And then look at where she left poor little Caylee. Don't despair...just don't assume intelligence in the mix. Assume the lack of such a thing and I think we'll get closer to whole story! The only reason I would ever dare to suggest such a thing is that I made the same mistake! : )

MOO

It's not intelligence though. It is her thought process. Maybe clever is a better word to use. She rates her ability to outsmart and be cleverer than others. She lied to her 'friends' all the time and a lot of them knew she was lying to them but they shrugged it off and accepted it as part of who she was. If you wanted to have Casey join you at the party you had to pay her way because she never had any money. If you wanted Casey to go with you because she was good at making conversation or attracting guys or whatever you had to put up with the stories even though you knew most of the time it was BS. She was basically not to bad to be around at least in short spurts because she, at least up to June, did not steal from them or use them in a way that would make them tell her where to get off. She would morph into whatever was needed to make her fit what and who she was with. That gave her a false sense of thinking she was more clever than she really was. She only showed her 'bad side' at home and it appears, at least to me, that everyone let her get away with whatever she did just to keep everything looking good. This added to that sense of being better and smarter than everyone else.
I think she outsmarted even herself with this entire ZG...kidnapping story but never expected LE not to agree with her. Even after being arrested she figured she still had it covered and she would be out of jail in no time.

Now back on topic...

I have to wonder if the building that we see in the 16Acres video is somewhat an older home. Even at that it looks like the property was well on the way to being run down. The vertical siding, possibly T-111, a composite material that was used as an exterior siding in the 70's became very popular about that time. Cheap, and fast to put on. It does not have any windows along the back, which does not fit an older home. I just can't figure out what I am looking out. I agree with Bond on the porch spindles being older. Anything that was turned like that was expensive to replace so that is why you see the straight posts.
The home on Brackenwood was purchased in Oct 1983 for a little less than 10,000 that tells me empty lot and then sold Feb1984 for about 65,000 which says house on land. This was part of the Chickasaw Oaks phase 2 parcels. I find it hard to believe that any homebuilder for a large subdivision back then would have spent money on putting up a porch with turned spindles. The country was just coming back from a mini depression about that time. Anything that I have seen built at that time was more modern and would have gone to the clean straight spindles made of pressure treated lumber.
Anyone a house builder in Florida that could give us more insight into trends in the building market down in Orlando.
The site lines of what the video shows and the distance between buildings makes me think it is not the right place. I will watch again... for the umpteenth time.. tomorrow and see what else stands out.

In the GR video it looks like the thing I circled in this pic....
2iw9dms.jpg
Its all grown up with weeds around it. IMO.

Orlando people, What is this thing in the water? Some sort of water system thing? TIA!

I live on a lake, it looks like the housing we have on the irrigation pump for watering the lawn (don't forget we have severe watering restrictions here), if we use lake water instead of city water for watering the grass and plants we can water more often (only at night).

My bet is that's what that is.

I haven't had a chance to read and catch up yet, but wanted to put in a thought after reading Shadows post above regarding no windows on the building. I live in a different part of fL, But notice on the much older homes here there has been alot of homeowner "add ons", strange looking at times, under the table additions that were cheaply done for extra space, no money for extras like windows. They wiggled around having to get permits at every turn. Might be why there are no windows?

Ok there is a picture of this house on Brackenwood in the aerial crime scene shots... BTW I finally figured out why they took, apparently, about 4 million aerial shots of the crime scene, and it was to give me something to do to waste about a jillion hours today :idea:

Ok so here's the original shot:
195336.jpg

The house in question is in the extreme bottom left corner. These pictures were taken 12-18-08.

So here's my crop/enlargement of that yard:
brackenwood2.jpg

And here is the same picture with what I think is a truck cab and the two outbuildings marked.
brackenwood3.jpg

Although I did not mark it, I think that white spot above and to the right of the truck cab is probably that freezer/refrigerator/whatever we see them walking by.

Thoughts?

This looks like it may be the same location as I posted that is behind 4815 Hopespring. The google maps are old but then again so is the building/house. I think that's it. It's appx 11 houses from the A's home and far enough from the area where the remains were found that it would not be a comfortable walk and would require driving to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member