Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talked to Kathy. Headed over to possible house with her now.

Man I am supposed to be working from home today, how can I get anything done with this going on??:nono:

Seriously, I can't wait to hear what you find! Glued to the screen.

marellano,

Thank you:blowkiss::blowkiss: be careful...

True, she's only blocks from home and calls TL to her rescue, who has to come from Univ/Goldenrod area.

Thank you
Interesting to me is the June 23 date, now I'm going back to find the dates Casey sent Amy the text messages about the "squirrels" stories, June 24 comes to mind.
Also TL said Casey was near a subdivision near hers which she uses to cut thru to get home and that she was found walking south on Chickasaw Trail. I'd be interested to know exactly where, which steet her car "ran out of gas"
I'm wondering if this abadoned home is any where along that possible route?
I'm looking at maps of Chickasaw Trail heading south between Curry Ford and Suburban drive.

At the end of Suburban there is a "dirt"( sand) road which goes all the way through the woods to Econ Trail. We took it when we were down there, but about halfway it was DEEP underwater. We went on through because we were in a 4 wheel drive Suburban, but I am wondering if there is a house off of it somewhere in those woods. There were a few turn off roads from that road. We did not go down any of them, but because the woods and brush are so thick next to that road, there certainly could have been which would not have been see unless you drove or walked down one of those offshoots.

Ok there is a picture of this house on Brackenwood in the aerial crime scene shots... BTW I finally figured out why they took, apparently, about 4 million aerial shots of the crime scene, and it was to give me something to do to waste about a jillion hours today :idea:

Ok so here's the original shot:
195336.jpg

The house in question is in the extreme bottom left corner. These pictures were taken 12-18-08.

So here's my crop/enlargement of that yard:
brackenwood2.jpg

And here is the same picture with what I think is a truck cab and the two outbuildings marked.
brackenwood3.jpg

Although I did not mark it, I think that white spot above and to the right of the truck cab is probably that freezer/refrigerator/whatever we see them walking by.

Thoughts?

Hi Dawn:)
Bottom Left Corner, Jumped out again! I really believe that she was telling LA where Caylee's body was located in that jail house tape. When she was talking about "Bottom Left". Fit's for me... Looks the same, can't wait to see. On KB's interviews, maybe, when she was saying the house is to far to walk...she meant to drag a body? just a thought
You guys did a great job with these pictures!! Thanks from those of us that are computer "challenged".:)

You've got our attention, that's for sure!:clap:

Me, too. I've been pretty silent as of late, doing a lot of lurking as we wait for case breaks, but this has me riveted :eek:nline: (And I really really should be working.)

Talked to Kathy. Headed over to possible house with her now.

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!!
Please hurry back and report, how simply AWESOME!!!!!
Thank you and thank Kathy B.!!!!!!!!:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

I still don't know why he was at this house, if he knew Caylee was on Suburban Dr. Was he looking for cloths or the cell phone buried in around the house area? Doesn't make any sense b/c when she dumped the body she dumped all of the other things with it in the woods. Why bury something at a abandon house and put the body in the woods?

I still don't know why he was at this house, if he knew Caylee was on Suburban Dr. Was he looking for cloths or the cell phone buried in around the house area? Doesn't make any sense b/c when she dumped the body she dumped all of the other things with it in the woods. Why bury something at a abandon house and put the body in the woods?

Maybe looking for a murder weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members