Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump & ETA the link to Google Map showing the most direct route (could vary obviously): http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=104911739131657185086.0004604b04c5a84b2de99

Bern: IMHO, DC was digging for a key to the house. Since they didn't turn up a key they just cut open the bags that were outside. Here's a theory to work with...

On 6/23 Casey runs outta gas on her way to G&C's. She disposed of the body on 6/20, but, still has some decomp stained items in the trunk (e.g. favorite outfit she thinks she can launder). She's not worried 'bout Tony finding a body now...simply the smell...so she locates an abandoned house near where her car runs outta gas and she carries a bag of decomp stained clothes there for safekeeping. I speculate this may've been returned to the trunk before 6/27...then was discarded again before 11:34AM 6/27 when Casey plans to run the car outta gas @ Amscot (which won't take long 'cause it had <5gallons in it) and decides it has to go...she tosses it and mentions to Amy in her text 'bout gettin' rid of the source of the smell.

Anything Casey left behind would be evidence if it weren't removed/destroyed...or...DC may have inside info...maybe just acting on a tip or...maybe Tony's report of where Casey's car ran outta gas (hasn't been released yet to my knowledge) and decided to check it out.

In the video note that DC had taken some half-width cinder blocks off the top of what I'll call a foundation planter. IIRC, it looked like there was an untreated 4x4 running vertical on the border of the left-hand screen when he was digging...and perhaps a partial view of an old bannister...that would be next to steps...next to a door. Sooooo....look for key under the cinder blocks. :waitasec:

Going waaaaay out on a limb. IIRC, there maybe some half-width cinder blocks at the crime scene...(i.e. marking the spot). These are modern cinder blocks that may've been used during the additions to the abandoned home. Perhaps the abandoned house is the origin of the cinder blocks and they were used to mark the spot...or hold down the edges of a tarp or something that was then covered with soil....just thinkin' out loud.

Ok, why would she have a key to this house? She could just keep it on a key chain along with the key she had of Amy's that LA got rid of....

I'm trying to think like her and figure out what I would put under a cinder block, maybe a key, a cell phone, cause he is digging with a small gardening shovel, it can't be deep. Wonder if he found that there, cause he isn't wearing gloves, or prepared for what he is doing IMO. Maybe the duct tape roll.... or this 31 day script.... just throwing things out.

Just a thought - if they found the house KB may have asked marellano not to "scoop" her.

Probably a reasonable request.

I don't think we will ever know what or where she was doing with Caylee. I do remember CA remarked on that Air mattress in the Greta interview and everyone was trying to figure out where her and Caylee where staying. Maybe this abandon house is where they were, but it was hot in June here, 80's 90's, too hot IMO to leave a child locked up in. Maybe she put her there at night?

Does anybody remember what the seemingly negligent grandmother remarked about the mattress? Did Casey take it with her on her "bonding" or rather bind, gag and murder excursion with little Caylee?

I am done with this murderous, colluding clan.

:furious:

Without being able to use last names, the Mike that Patrick at jail mentioned was Mike W. , the 16 acres guys is supposed to be a MIke L. Maybe Turbo can answer more about Mike L., I hadn't really heard of him before a couple of days ago, even though there were some links. I think a couple of the LAke V. crowd may be in the 16acres videos?

I do too. I am checking out some more things on the 16 acres. I don't think any of them are involved, but the house looks very familiar to me if you watch all the videos.

*respecfully snipped*
I just want to say that I love your theories, Bond! :clap: You are so logical and good at putting together the pieces of this mess. Keep 'em coming!

I appreciate the kind words, Sarah.

If nothing else, I hope it'll give you something to think 'bout, poke holes in, etc. while you wait on pics to come back from the field. :)

...or like me...you could spend countless hours on LiveSearch lookin' for that blasted house :bang: Like someone else posted earlier...that camera work just makes me wanna grab Mr. Hoover and :slap:

An idle sleuth is a dangerous thing :)

BTW...I fixed the map link in the original post. Here 'tis again:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=104911739131657185086.0004604b04c5a84b2de99
Street level view is available on Google for grins. LiveSearch Birdseye is best IMHO (OC Appraisers is good too).

Cindy told police at one time it was the one from zanny's house that was used when Caylee spent the night. Now, I believe it was used wherever KC stashed her when she went out. She sedated her and left and I am thinking at that abandoned house.

You know what, Turbo? Given Casey's multiple lives, circles, charades, and cons, I have had a doubt about whether Caylee was actually left alone someplace. I do loathe and despise her and am filled with dread by many of her social circle/s, so that may get in the way, but I lean toward others being around wherever she was leaving Caylee.

:puke:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=104911739131657185086.0004604b04c5a84b2de99
Street level view is available on Google for grins. LiveSearch Birdseye is best IMHO (OC Appraisers is good too).

I believe this Google satellite map may be old. It doesn't show any homes behind the Anthonys which exist there now. My Google Earth program has a satellite view of this area (without homes behind the A's), and it shows a date of 2002.

Particularly if it is relevant. We will hear soon.
Ok, been away from the thread all day and dying to hear what/who everyone is waiting to hear. Did that poster who volunteered yesterday go out to take a look at the house? Looks like everyone has been working hard!

If nothing else, I hope it'll give you something to think 'bout, poke holes in, etc. while you wait on pics to come back from the field. :)

...or like me...you could spend countless hours on LiveSearch lookin' for that blasted house :bang: Like someone else posted earlier...that camera work just makes me wanna grab Mr. Hoover and :slap:

Your map is pretty amazing in google Earth too. I haven't tried it in LiveSearch.

I'm totally with you on Hoover and his camera skills, LOL, I get dizzy every time I watch it.:)

*respectfully snipped*

Sorry if this is OT question. If that turns out to be true, are there additional charges SA could file against her? :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Keep those charges coming and Book 'em.
Please, let them round up all the vermin.:bananalama::xena_banana:

Thanks so much for the map! I searched for 3 or 4 hours last night up and down Dean and in areas east and finally gave up--have not been able to locate a retention pond or pool that has been let go but plenty of locations that look similar with outbuildings and vehicles. I'm using a small bit of water as the guide to something reasonable--so far nothing. I'm looking in the Azalea Pk area now.

Ok, been away from the thread all day and dying to hear what/who everyone is waiting to hear. Did that poster who volunteered yesterday go out to take a look at the house? Looks like everyone has been working hard!

No word yet, we're hoping soon:)

K shoot me if ya want but was this the Mike that some of us thought that Patrick in his jail visit mentioned? Cause if it was, and that was the house and throw in the jail visit....hmmmmm.

Eeuuwww. Scary people.
Oh, man. I have wondered for months now if all that really creepy scary stuff that was revealed and discussed in thread after thread would find it's way back to the light of day.
Holy chite. This could be that slime tsunami coming.

At the remains site. News crew just arrived! Channel 9.

Kathy Belich reporting. Something about the ongoing internal investigation of the sheriff's deputy. Very short report. They are packing up now. I'm going to ask about the abandoned house.

Talked to Kathy. Headed over to possible house with her now.

The last post was at 11:15 central time. That is the last we have heard.

I believe this Google satellite map may be old. It doesn't show any homes behind the Anthonys which exist there now. My Google Earth program has a satellite view of this area (without homes behind the A's), and it shows a date of 2002.

Yes...the Google sat image is circa 2006...still...methinks the abandoned home is pre-2006...

I know...I'm a risk taker...and everyone else may not be comfortable with that...I'm just scanning with wild abandon @ this point :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member