Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that throws me in the 16 acres videos is there is no spindle railing anywhere that I've seen!!! It's very evident in the PI shaky, nauseating, roller coaster ride of a video!

I would love to watch it again but I need to go out for some dramamine first!

I don't doubt that KC knew and partied with the 16 acre guys.

Ok, why would she have a key to this house? She could just keep it on a key chain along with the key she had of Amy's that LA got rid of....

I'm trying to think like her and figure out what I would put under a cinder block, maybe a key, a cell phone, cause he is digging with a small gardening shovel, it can't be deep. Wonder if he found that there, cause he isn't wearing gloves, or prepared for what he is doing IMO. Maybe the duct tape roll.... or this 31 day script.... just throwing things out.

Cindy would know which clothes of Casey's were missing, Caylee's, too, since she bought them all.
Why are we not thinking the PI was looking for Caylee's clothes? I don't think Casey would have stashed the Blackjack there.

the 16acres house- I don't see spindle railings either, and the vertical siding is throwing me. In the PI video the siding (or whatever construction it is called) is horizontal. The age of the house is right, and the secluded location.

Yes...the Google sat image is circa 2006...still...methinks the abandoned home is pre-2006...

I know...I'm a risk taker...and everyone else may not be comfortable with that...I'm just scanning with wild abandon @ this point :bang:

Yeah, there's not much more that anyone can do from an armchair other than to uses what you have. It would really be great to have very current satellite and street views.

To bad we don't have access to government satellite images. It's spooky to think that they could have a high-res image of the perp dumping the body in the woods.

OK...here's a possible route that (a) would fit Casey cutting through a subdivision on her way to/from C&G's and Tony's, and (b) has homes that have many similarities to the abandoned house shown in the video. I've been 'driving' the route on LiveEarth birdseye view, but, I hafta run...if anyone else would like to check it out...

Coming from Tony's....
South on Goldenrod
East on Qual Pond St
South on Spoonbill Ave
East on Killian
North on Anthony Lane
East on Cascade Rd
South on S. Chickasaw
East on Suburban

I don't know why this route would make more sense than just using Curry Ford Rd, UNLESS, the abandoned house was in this subdivision and it needed to be visited...

Just a total SWAG, but, you'll see plenty of double-outbuildings...cars/trucks parked in back yards...chain link fence...older homes....where the abandoned house we're seeing would fit right in...(i.e. prolly without a home owner's association).

It would be an 'uncomfortable walk' from Suburban...IMHO.

Thanks Bond
I was doing the same, driving different routes using LiveEarth.
If Casey left something of importance at this abandoned house IMO it would be close enough to the Anthony home and be very familiar to her, another hangout etc...the cutting thru a subdivision to get to her home got me curious.

the 16acres house- I don't see spindle railings either, and the vertical siding is throwing me. In the PI video the siding (or whatever construction it is called) is horizontal. The age of the house is right, and the secluded location.

You have to remember the videos of 16 acres are from 2005. The house could have been rented to someone else and somewhat repaired then fallen into dis-repair again. I so wish I had checked out all those woods and drives off that road between Suburban dead end and Econ trail. If there was a house in those woods, you would never see it with the trees by satellite.

The last post was at 11:15 central time. That is the last we have heard.

OH the suspense!!!!
I have to leave again soon and won't be back home until late this evening.
Marellano, I hope you post before I leave.

I wonder if this house would be on a reality listing on line? they would have a photo of it. We know it's Orange county, older, some one posted they saw a sign of $43, I think....

...and now for something completely different...:python:

...well...sorta...IIRC, in her report after interviewing Brad C. 'bout this video KB said the photo's she'd seen were much more interesting than the video...and that there was more to the story that she couldn't report on yet, but, by the end of this week she expected there to be more info 'bout all of this...

So...maybe somethin' for the 'Daisy Chain' thread later this week...

...and now back to your regularly scheduled posting...:bang:

You have to remember the videos of 16 acres are from 2005. The house could have been rented to someone else and somewhat repaired then fallen into dis-repair again. I so wish I had checked out all those woods and drives off that road between Suburban dead end and Econ trail. If there was a house in those woods, you would never see it with the trees by satellite.

true, rented and repaired is possible, do you know if MikeL is still the owner?

Hi Guys! Dropping in for a sec....

Googling 16 Acres, their first site is listed here: http://www.geocities.com/club16acres/

Note the address: 37 South Dean Road..

Don't know if this means anything at all, but thought I send it to you.

SK.

Yes, I did - that is how I found the 16 acres video to begin with.

So do we know whether or not he still owns/rents/lives in the house he depicts in the mike16acres videos?
Do we have any established connection to Casey or her brother Lee?

I'm now wondering whether or not Casey ever got tattoos from Mile L/mike16acres at his tattoo shop, Funhouse Tattoos, on Colonial Drive in Orlando...
http://www.funhousetattoos.com/BH/FH/locations.html hmmmmm...

I know we have discussed this Mike L back as early as August (?I think,) when we began dissecting the Patrick jail visit and the "Mike says hello" business...but now with this house stuff, I'm really going hmmmmm....
btw: Mike L's myspace mood is "anxious" as of 1-10-09

...and now for something completely different...:python:

...well...sorta...IIRC, in her report after interviewing Brad C. 'bout this video KB said the photo's she'd seen were much more interesting than the video...and that there was more to the story that she couldn't report on yet, but, by the end of this week she expected there to be more info 'bout all of this...

So...maybe somethin' for the 'Daisy Chain' thread later this week...

...and now back to your regularly scheduled posting...:bang:

LoL, don't tease us like that :)

and not to mention that the name M Lowe gives it "16 acres" implies to me that it's sitting on 16 acres +/-, at least back in 2005. Could have been surveyed/subdivided since then though...

So do we know whether or not he still owns/rents/lives in the house he depicts in the mike16acres videos?
Do we have any established connection to Casey or her brother Lee?
I'm now wondering whether or not Casey ever got tattoos from Mile L/mike16acres at his tattoo shop, Funhouse Tattoos, on Colonial Drive in Orlando... hmmmwmm...
I know we have discussed this Mike L back as early as August (?I think,) when we began dissecting the Patrick jail visit and the "Mike says hello" business...but now with this house stuff, I'm really going hmmmmm....
btw: Mike L's myspace mood is "anxious" as of 1-10-09

Casey (and Annie...and Sean...and Jon...and apparently the real ZFG's ex-boyfriend Jonathan - per his 'friend' status on his MySpace page) all tattoo'd @ Cast Iron which is owned by Danny C. In the 16Acres tribute video you see both Danny C. and Iassen...all Colonial HS grads...so...same circles, but, doubt Casey used Mike...CIT's quality of work much better IMHO.

Hi Guys! Dropping in for a sec....

Googling 16 Acres, their first site is listed here: http://www.geocities.com/club16acres/

Note the address: 37 South Dean Road..

Don't know if this means anything at all, but thought I send it to you.

SK.

Is that the correct address? Or was it 34? I'm getting nothing coming up on the property appraiser site for 37 S. Dean.

I haven't read much of this thread, because I am geographically challenged and live nowhere near Orlando, so figured I would be useless. This idea popped in my head just now, though, and sorry if it has already been brought up.
What about looking at real estate listings for Orlando?
Lanie

The only thing that throws me in the 16 acres videos is there is no spindle railing anywhere that I've seen!!! It's very evident in the PI shaky, nauseating, roller coaster ride of a video!

I would love to watch it again but I need to go out for some dramamine first!

I don't doubt that KC knew and partied with the 16 acre guys.
------------------

Who ever filmed this has no idea how to make a tape That is so shaky and hit skip one couldn't find anythibg if they tried! I would question the whole thing.The only thing I saw familiar was possibly a white stick by a tree and not even sure of that.It didn't look like the pics' I saw a while back.
One poster living near the area said it is such a mess it would be difficult to find anything there.I believe the poster.IMO this was thrown together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member