Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just caught the tail end. They said something about the babysitter too in regards to the house. Have no idea what that would be/mean.

I wish they would say more RIGHT NOW!!

Thank you!:blowkiss: So they are going to talk more on it later or you caught the tail end of the story?

Keep us updated. Can someone get this recorded too?

I just caught the tail end. They said something about the babysitter too in regards to the house. Have no idea what that would be/mean.

They don't do webcasts? WFTV that is?. :waitasec:

They may report that the owner of the suspicious Brackenwood house has the same last name as the alleged nanny... coincidentaly IMO. If they are truly focusing on the Brackenwood house.

I think they found the house because on 5pm newscast they said more to come "What does this house have to do with the case.

showed the pepsi machine and porch.

:eek::eek: They found it!

Holy carp!

I take a 5 min break to post something and breaking news. Geez. This is gonna be a short post.

Ok... I have a confession.

I emailed Kathi last night and gave her the Bracken addrees. She emailed me back 11 minutes later saying she was going to get right on it. I posted that last night and sat back down to watch the rest of NG on the DVR. Then I had a thought. What if LE hasn't figured out where the house is yet? What if this ends up being a giant crime scene where there's physical evidence that KC killed Caylee. I then thought "Oh crap!" I just tied myself to the case, so I deleted my post.

Anyhow, I imagine if this is indeed the house it's being kept quiet and I hope Marelllo isn't in any trouble. I'm 99.997% sure that it's the house. I d/l the Geraldo video that PattyG posted and went through the sequences in a video editor and it all fits to a tee. For those that say the house is in too much disrepair, it's Florida, thinks grow fast and deteriorate fast in the heat and humidity. The latest aerial shot from the appraisers office matches with the truck in the back yard and that matches with OCSO aerial pic taken on 12/11.

I'm going to bow out of this thread until we know for sure. I certainly didn't mean to cause a big fuss about it either. I mean, who would have thunk that we figured it out here before anyone else?

Good sleuthin'!!!!

I emailed Kathi last night and gave her the Bracken addrees. She emailed me back 11 minutes later saying she was going to get right on it. I posted that last night and sat back down to watch the rest of NG on the DVR. Then I had a thought. What if LE hasn't figured out where the house is yet? What if this ends up being a giant crime scene where there's physical evidence that KC killed Caylee. I then thought "Oh crap!" I just tied myself to the case, so I deleted my post.

Anyhow, I imagine if this is indeed the house it's being kept quiet and I hope Marelllo isn't in any trouble. I'm 99.997% sure that it's the house. I d/l the Geraldo video that PattyG posted and went through the sequences in a video editor and it all fits to a tee. For those that say the house is in too much disrepair, it's Florida, thinks grow fast and deteriorate fast in the heat and humidity. The latest aerial shot from the appraisers office matches with the truck in the back yard and that matches with OCSO aerial pic taken on 12/11.

I'm going to bow out of this thread until we know for sure. I certainly didn't mean to cause a big fuss about it either. I mean, who would have thunk that we figured it out here before anyone else?

I'm pretty sure Hoover was more than happy to take them right to the house.

Ecs,

The suspicion on this particular house started early on yesterday on this thread. There are many of us, including myself, who posted aerial and frontal images of this home. You happen to be the only one with the guts to contact media. I live in Dallas so if they want to implicate us sobeit. We are sleuthers and that's what we do.

Lil

Funn you mention that.
I looked at the map from another poster and there is a home on Brackenwood Dr that backs onto Suburban (at the point where Brackenwood curves) that looks like it has some trucks and white building in the backyard. Is it possible DC was looking in the woods on the North side of Suburdan dr?

:clap: right on, Intermezzo and pals Ecs5298

Ive been trying to catch up but because of my meds its sometimes very hard for me to understand everything. Can someone give me the kindergarden readers digest version of whats happening...please???

Hopefull at the top of the 530 hour they will say more. I hope we don't have to wait until 6. I have channel 2 on the DVR along with channel 6. and am watching channel 9 live. GEEz all this news makes my head spin.

Channel 2 reported at 4pm that it was a physic DC was talking to. They had her on the phone to confirm. waiting for that link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop