Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either that or all the locations on the tape are completely BS and it was made to generate spin and confusion and throw everyone off.

(bolded by me)

See, thats what im wondering is going on.

That's what I mean. On the other thread about the video I had major concerns about the first part of the video where DC walks out of the woods onto the finely mowed grass. If this whole tape is complete BS, then it was produced and leaked as part of a plot by the A's and the defense to:

A. Create total confusion and spin.

B. Back up the Zanny the Nanny story

C. See just how much money they could make off of it.

D. All of the above.

Please remember the whole "staged by the defense" thing was an OPINION of someone not involved in the case in any way. The tape was not used or presented as evidence by the defense or the Anthony family and was only released because the PI was trying to make money off of it. Also remember it was made BEFORE Caylee's body was found. The true purpose of taping the whole thing could be simply a follow up on TIPS called in to the tip lines by others who put the name and location together and had their suspicions. There may be many hours of tapes of them searching other places, no one knows for sure about that. THIS ONE may have come to the forefront just because Hoover had a copy and wanted to get his share of the profits!

I did a search of public records and didn't find anything stating the house was in foreclosure; perhaps it went back to the previous owner and is for sale as-is.

The man that lived there probably worked for a vending machine company, hence the presence of the flatbed truck; maybe he got laid off and decided to move back to PR.

Wow!! Excellent job, WSers!!! WTG!!! You did a great job, Marellano!!! Amazing!! Bravo!!

This tip did NOT come from a psychic. This blows his explanations and excuses out of the water then dumps them right in the lap of JB, imo.

Wouldn't it appear that the intent was to find Caylee's remains and move them to the house to set up a "crime scene"?! IMO, he was looking for a place to PUT her if they found her.

That's what I'm thinking too. Maybe they were going to plant some evidence there. Not sure why they would film it though. :waitasec:

We need to see and HEAR the rest of that video. Seems to me they were supposed to go and get her, move her to the house, only they never found that little baby. So, why go to the house? Looking for the key? I wonder if they gained entrance to the house, via the sliding doors, and did some more stage hand work. So, they go back the next day, still no luck.
Why drop it? I am missing something...possibly a brain cell...

The so called expert or whatever on the video thinks they were just searching there because a gonzales owend the house....hence staged. That way they could say they searched a house owned by a gonzales. I say bs.....they were looking for something.

Spin Spin Spin....anyone else sick yet?

Please remember the whole "staged by the defense" thing was an OPINION of someone not involved in the case in any way. The tape was not used or presented as evidence by the defense or the Anthony family and was only released because the PI was trying to make money off of it. Also remember it was made BEFORE Caylee's body was found. The true purpose of taping the whole thing could be simply a follow up on TIPS called in to the tip lines by others who put the name and location together and had their suspicions. There may be many hours of tapes of them searching other places, no one knows for sure about that. THIS ONE may have come to the forefront just because Hoover had a copy and wanted to get his share of the profits!

I thought the staging scenario was being related from the news story.

Ok. So, I go to the remains site to get my bearings and I also wanted to take some video of the drive from the A house to the remains site (I'm uploading that now). I get there and am taking some photos when Channel 9 pulls up behind me. They do a quick report and then I decide to talk to Kathi. I asked her if she knew where the abandoned house was and she said no. I told her that I was on my way to a potential house and just stopped at the remains site on my way. I told her the address and she said, "Someone from that website emailed me about that place." I told her that I was on my way over and would she want to go together. She said yes and I wanted to be sure that I wouldn't be stepping on her toes or be in the way...she said no. I left ahead of her and got to the house first. I took some photos of the outside and then she arrived with her cameraman. She walked around the perimeter and called her boss. The house was noticeably abandoned but she wasn't sure if we could go on the property. While she was on the phone with her boss, I went up to the fence (left side) and looked in. Pepsi machine...clear as day. I walk back to my car to get my camera just as she finishes up her phone call. She and I both just look at each other and both have a bit of a look of shock on our faces. I said, "This is it." She said, "I know." She explained about her conversation with her boss re: going on the property. We approached the left side of the house (with her cameraman) and they started filming some generic shots outside. A neighbor walked out and Kathi asked about the house. It has been empty about a year...the owners went back to Puerto Rico. The neighbor thought we were interested in buying the house! Anyway, the cameraman and Kathi entered the backyard and...I followed! Hey...I wasn't giving up my "exclusive" for WS! The yard was completely overgrown with Pepsi machines *everywhere*!! I've never seen so many! You could clearly see in the house through the back sliding door. Lots of rubbage throughout the yard. Two sheds. A large flatbed truck.

I took photos and video. It started raining and I had my son with me so I had to go before Kathi was finished. She very kindly asked me to not post anything about this so that she could get the exclusive. I was happy to do so. It just about killed me, but I was happy to do it. She was extremely gracious and if she hadn't been there I wouldn't have gone into the back yard at all.

I'm running through this super fast because I have to take my daughter to gymnastics. I'm sure I've missed a ton of info. Feel free to ask questions. Oh, here is a link to my PB account (photos only, no video yet): http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/marellano/Caylee/?albumview=link

~Michelle

this is excellent off the couch investigating Mlle, I think you have a new profession! now how can we help to tie it all together? You must have been scared to death and anxious all at the same time, what a rush to have been there and I can almost feel that moment the way you described when you both realized this was it... wtg!! Kudos.

This is what I was thinking. I've always wondered where she spent the nights between June 9th and June 15th. I'm wondering if she used the house as a crash pad. She may have even been using it to stash a drugged Caylee while she was out partying and boinking.

I'm guessing that in the same cyptic message that the PI got about where Caylee was dumped there was another clue about the house and that they should go there and look for evidence that KC left behind.

Either that or all the locations on the tape are completely BS and it was made to generate spin and confusion and throw everyone off.

boinking. I haven't heard that word since high school! LOL thanks for the memories lol
I am thrilled to know that if I ever go missing, or something happens to me that the great member here will get to the bottom of it somehow, someway! I should tattoo websleuths on myself to warn off potential perps!
Great Job!

Great job Michelle & Esc! KB should have given you guys some credit!

Wonder if LE has seen this house too.

abandoned house staged for the defense. A's knew the PI"s we searching.

Of course !!!!! That would explain why DC was "searching" in such a reckless manner !!! He wasn't really looking for anything!!!

another view of 8718, zoomed out, just to see how close it is to Hopespring and Suburban, and shows the lake.

Untitled-4copy.jpg

Looking at this pic, could KC had driven to the back of the house, not been seen and gone into backyard to park her car at the 8718 location? There doesnt seem to be a fence. She could see Hopespring from this location too!

Wow!! Excellent job, WSers!!! WTG!!! You did a great job, Marellano!!! Amazing!! Bravo!!

This tip did NOT come from a psychic. This blows his explanations and excuses out of the water then dumps them right in the lap of JB without any doubt, imo.

Wouldn't it appear that the intent was to find Caylee's remains and move them to the house to set up a "crime scene"?! IMO, he was looking for a place to PUT her if they found her.

An innocent person could have possibly been implicated and /or blamed for something they did not do. :mad:

:clap: woohoo we were right! :woohoo:

Yes you were! :) Kudos to you and Dawn and Capri and Sunset Beach and IllinoisMom and Ecs and anyone I've missed. Great job! :clap: :clap:

Thanks so much to Marellano for the work going over there and the confirmation and report. :clap:

Im delurking (although I've been here since day 1 of the Caylee case) to say what AWESOME sleuthers you all are! I am so impressed! I was sitting on edge all day waiting for Michelle to come back! Then I just looked at all the pics, and I still have goosebumps! That is the house! WOW!
Great job guys!!

I agree you all are awesome! :clap:

We need to see and HEAR the rest of that video. Seems to me they were supposed to go and get her, move her to the house, only they never found that little baby. So, why go to the house? Looking for the key? I wonder if they gained entrance to the house, via the sliding doors, and did some more stage hand work. So, they go back the next day, still no luck.
Why drop it? I am missing something...possibly a brain cell...

I would LOVE to get to hear the video!!!

Im torn on the motive. As someone else stated, this is only the opinion of someone connected to the news station. But it sure looks to me like they went there with a purpose....:confused:

I sure do hope LE is all over this. That house needs to be turned upside down and inside out!! IMO

This is ALL good but has LE been made aware of this information?

Surely, someone has notified the A's by now that this is public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214