Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. So, I go to the remains site to get my bearings and I also wanted to take some video of the drive from the A house to the remains site (I'm uploading that now). I get there and am taking some photos when Channel 9 pulls up behind me. They do a quick report and then I decide to talk to Kathi. I asked her if she knew where the abandoned house was and she said no. I told her that I was on my way to a potential house and just stopped at the remains site on my way. I told her the address and she said, "Someone from that website emailed me about that place." I told her that I was on my way over and would she want to go together. She said yes and I wanted to be sure that I wouldn't be stepping on her toes or be in the way...she said no. I left ahead of her and got to the house first. I took some photos of the outside and then she arrived with her cameraman. She walked around the perimeter and called her boss. The house was noticeably abandoned but she wasn't sure if we could go on the property. While she was on the phone with her boss, I went up to the fence (left side) and looked in. Pepsi machine...clear as day. I walk back to my car to get my camera just as she finishes up her phone call. She and I both just look at each other and both have a bit of a look of shock on our faces. I said, "This is it." She said, "I know." She explained about her conversation with her boss re: going on the property. We approached the left side of the house (with her cameraman) and they started filming some generic shots outside. A neighbor walked out and Kathi asked about the house. It has been empty about a year...the owners went back to Puerto Rico. The neighbor thought we were interested in buying the house! Anyway, the cameraman and Kathi entered the backyard and...I followed! Hey...I wasn't giving up my "exclusive" for WS! The yard was completely overgrown with Pepsi machines *everywhere*!! I've never seen so many! You could clearly see in the house through the back sliding door. Lots of rubbage throughout the yard. Two sheds. A large flatbed truck.

I took photos and video. It started raining and I had my son with me so I had to go before Kathi was finished. She very kindly asked me to not post anything about this so that she could get the exclusive. I was happy to do so. It just about killed me, but I was happy to do it. She was extremely gracious and if she hadn't been there I wouldn't have gone into the back yard at all.

I'm running through this super fast because I have to take my daughter to gymnastics. I'm sure I've missed a ton of info. Feel free to ask questions. Oh, here is a link to my PB account (photos only, no video yet): http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/marellano/Caylee/?albumview=link

~Michelle

Wow marellano, way to go and most excellent photos !! Thank you for sharing them. :)

Thanks to *all* the other sleuthers here also and to those who kept the boll rolling on the Brackenwood house at the beginning of this thread.

Very impressive. :)

ACR

I was thinking about going tomorrow. I want to see if LE gets involved, though. Or other news stations. I definitely don't want to be on tv or associated with this case at all. Next thing you know I will have lived in the house, my real name being Michelle Fernandez-Gonzales, and I will have had a sordid affair with a meter reader.

:woohoo::woohoo: Ya mean we finally found ya? lol...;)

How did DC determine this was the abandoned house that the physic was talking about. On NG she said she told him go out the front door of the A's and turn right and go to the abandoned house. Do you think he google earth'd it and found it like you all did? Did he have enough time? How did he know to call Hoover the day before he even got the call. Maybe he is a physic too!

If the convo Hoover recounted between himself and DC was true, to the effect of, DC stated 'we've found her' 'she's dead', that sounds more like a statement of fact, rather than a tip from a psychic...

I don't suppose Marellano contacted LE? It looks like the bags are still there which makes this place full of evidence - PI evidence and possibly KC evidence. Perhaps LE hasn't found the house yet either? No crime scene tape, etc? Even the press didn't find it before you guys did! Could be very important to the case and if the public figures it out, evidence could be compromised!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Marellano (sorry mods) I have a number that can get you straight through to the person you need to talk to - check your PMs for mine. Also, that car at the memorial site has the license plate showing - can somebody do something to blot it out so nobody here gets in trouble ! Aaackk my heart is pounding!

Been reading this all day and watching and yes - doubting (eating humble pie here)...you all are good! I live here and wouldn't have thought a local neighborhood house would be so run down.

Marellano,
Special thanks to you, excellent work! Wonder if the PI's also knew that kc lost cell phone black jack there......might be evidence of party house with CAYLEE things that PI's was also trying to find or destroy??? IMO

On another quick note, do you guys know how EASY it is to get in a sliding glass door? They didn't need any key!

If the convo Hoover recounted between himself and DC was true, to the effect of, DC stated 'we've found her' 'she's dead', that sounds more like a statement of fact, rather than a tip from a psychic...

I fully agree on that. Just out of curiosity though, if the psychic did tell him go out the A's front door turn right and go to the abandoned house would it be that easy to find. It would seem odd. Unless the house is the talk of the area and known as the abandoned house.

yep, and DC contacted Hoover on the 14th (before the psychic's call on the 15th) to tell him they had to go look.

I think if LP knew it was "across the street" then LE knew too. I agree that it is weird that the neighbors, when seeing a NEWSVAN pull up and NEWS CREW start filming would have assumed "Househunters" vs. "NG Bombshell", if in fact LE had been there recently... :confused::confused::confused:

Way to go Michelle! Thank you for getting proof that house was the one.

:dance::dance::dance:

I tried to tell my Mom and Dad about our success after my class. Somehow I couldn't really describe the adrenaline I felt when I posted those pictures last night and the excitement when I read it was going to be on the news tonight... :D Oh well! It was a great feeling to imagine I might have helped in some small way to get justice for Caylee, and it certainly was an interesting exercise watching that video, fighting the motion sickness :yuck:, and poring over the aerial shots.

Hold the phone, just heard on NG Kathi says the bags from November 15 were not there today? There are certainly bags in Michelle's photos - and surely this abandoned house is not creating NEW trash? :confused::confused::confused:

I was thinking about going tomorrow. I want to see if LE gets involved, though. Or other news stations. I definitely don't want to be on tv or associated with this case at all. Next thing you know I will have lived in the house, my real name being Michelle Fernandez-Gonzales, and I will have had a sordid affair with a meter reader.

Sounds like you better lawyer up!

Signed,
Ed Casey-Anthony

Hold the phone, just heard on NG Kathi says the bags from November 15 were not there today? There are certainly bags in Michelle's photos - and surely this abandoned house is not creating NEW trash? :confused::confused::confused:

I'll have to watch the show again but I think Nancy was asking Kathi if the garbage bags that the MR reported in Aug were still there. Kathi said they were not there at this time. She never said the bags at the house and as we can see in the pic, they are still there.

I'll have to watch the show again but I think Nancy was asking Kathi if the garbage bags that the MR reported in Aug were still there. Kathi said they were not there at this time. She never said the bags at the house and as we can see in the pic, they are still there.

I think she probably said that because if they are (and we saw them) they are evidence! KB is probably talking to LE right now! At least I HOPE so! If there is evidence here it could be compromised and unusable in court and none of us want that!!!

WOW!! Marellano and ecs5298 and all the other posters who helped and solved finding this house....AWESOME,AWESOME,AWESOME!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I mostly read & I guess I'm called a "lurker" but I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all who have helped out in this case. I lived in Central Florida for 18 yrs (but now live in NJ for the past 10 yrs). I spend alot of time in Florida though as most of my family is there. I was there when this all started and have been watching daily ever since day one. GREAT JOB finding the house! LE could take some lessons from some of you :)

On another quick note, do you guys know how EASY it is to get in a sliding glass door? They didn't need any key!

You're right, I don't see a middle brace bar. Maybe there is a dowel in the top of the runners.

From the NG thread:

"Caller asking if garbage bags the PI's were ripping through were still on the scene. (Good question)"

Wow. Just wow.

Gotta say hoorah for us!!!! Great job everyone, I knew we could figure this one out. Just hope LE is getting warrants asap and doing a full search and excuvation of this location.

Hooray for you, too BlackMW- you're the one who started this whole thread!

Big hugs to everyone who kept the ball rolling too, doing the searches :Banane35:

I agree! Something's just not right here and I can't quite put my finger on it. As far as the PI poking around, he was clearly looking for something ( don't believe it was her remains) which simply tells me he had info that Casey and Caylee had been here at some point, not sure yet if I buy that he was looking to put the remains there, not saying it's not possible I just don't think that was the intent at the moment. I'm thinking, crime scene? using residence to keep Caylee? or as sick as it makes me could this relate to the photos we've heard about? Was this house used for something??? I've never been so lost in this case, truly.

Hi- Yeah, it's definitely not an "abandoned" house. This will be interesting, won't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela