Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the first one. I blew it up , lightened and adjusted the contrast as best I could:

slider1.jpg

There's a lot of stuff left behind in that house! I see a sofa against the far wall, and what looks like the back of a microwave or other appliance.

The place seems a little creepy to me. Anyone else get that feeling?
Thanks for the pictures, though.

Yeah, oddly enough, even in day light this house is giving off 'creepy' vibes to me. :shocked2:

I'm not usually skittish, I could walk through a cemetery in the dark and be OK with it. But this house sets off my creep meter. :nerves:

There's nothing here that says Caylee or KC either. The A's are wonderful house keepers, I can't imagine KC being comfortable in this environment. Regardless of how or what she thinks of Caylee, she's not going to be hanging out somewhere with out some basic necessities. And this house has none.:present:

What's the password for the Photobucket pictures, please? I have not been able to see them yet.

nancydrew don't remember 1 word or 2. but one way or other this will work.

OK...

1) Blue thing on the floor is like a stackable desk organizer...turned upside down. Item on left is either a greeting card, or a CD. Item on the right looks like a stack of memo pads.

2) Framed in by the legs of the table, but, behind it, is a stick-horse toy w/ oversized head....maybe a zebra...facing toward the floor w/ nose to the right and ears/mane to the left. It's left eye is visible.

3) Next to and on the floor-side of the horse/zebra's face is a doll. The doll's head is to the left and facing toward the camera. Its appears to be wearing a short dress or shorts with the legs extending to the right. Doll is similar in scale to 'mama', IMHO, for reference only.

You are so good with find things in the pictures. I have been looking at that blue box thing for hours. Anyone remember the Highlights magazine and the page with find the hidden pictures.
The only thing I could come up was maybe a holder for some type of takeout food but for the life of me could not come up with what type of food except maybe Chinese.

Tweaked the photo a little bit. Does this help at all? I still think I see a light blue air mattress on the floor just behind the table. Anyone else?

Attachments

• slider1.jpg
    slider1.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 134
Yeah, oddly enough, even in day light this house is giving off 'creepy' vibes to me. :shocked2:

I'm not usually skittish, I could walk through a cemetery in the dark and be OK with it. But this house sets off my creep meter. :nerves:

There's nothing here that says Caylee or KC either. The A's are wonderful house keepers, I can't imagine KC being comfortable in this environment. Regardless of how or what she thinks of Caylee, she's not going to be hanging out somewhere with out some basic necessities. And this house has none.:present:

Honestly I can see kc there. Did you see the pix of her with one guy on bed with her and one on the floor? It was a mess. I see her there as a place to just hang out, no work, lazy, just pass out and sleep. Text and talk on phone, alone time. CA is the neat freak, I see kc crashing anywhere at anytime with anyone, IMO

I just can't help but think that this is a defense plant, this 8718 abandoned house, otherwise LE would have been all over it. And the neighbors would not have been able to keep it secret if LE had already been there.

LE wouldn't want to give any credibility to a Gonzales(z) connection at all, because of the reasonable doubt inference. JMO

I find it hard even if you are in foreclosure to leave so much behind that could be sold for money aka bike, furniture, pepsi machines, stuff in shed??? flat bed truck? junkman will take stuff and give you money........so odd.

There's a lot of stuff left behind in that house! I see a sofa against the far wall, and what looks like the back of a microwave or other appliance.

Looks like someone left in a hurry with limited space to carry things with or whoever left was down sizing and only took the day to day necessities. Sadly if everything left in the house is as 'wonderful' as the few things we can make out, this stuff all combined wouldn't total a 100 bucks in a yard sale. Pepsi machines not included.

I know according to a post here they asked someone before going on the grounds...legal dept.? Don't know.
I'd be annoyed if it was my house. It's all so strange.

The property isn't posted, so I'd think anyone who wanted to go on the property could legally.

I just can't help but think that this is a defense plant, this 8718 abandoned house, otherwise LE would have been all over it. And the neighbors would not have been able to keep it secret if LE had already been there.

LE wouldn't want to give any credibility to a Gonzales(z) connection at all, because of the reasonable doubt inference. JMO

Hi Tricia! :) The site looks groovy!
I completely agree with you on this one. If LE actually believed that Casey was there with Caylee they would have been on it like white on rice and apparently they have shown no interest? so either this is a very convenient "plant" by the defense, right from the psychic tip all the way to the video, or LE had not found the place yet? Is that even possible? and then I recall the officer who was dispatched to look when Kronl called and I must say it makes me wonder if it is possible...Casey did take Caylee there and leave her when she had her drugged...THAT makes a lot more sense than the trunk in the hot Florida sunshine. I just don't know.

Box of something - Great Value brand from WalMart - perhaps a box of trash bags - typical great value labeling - colored border - the gold on the left seems to depict the general shape of the great value logo. I am thinking a box of trash bags - white. The box appears to me to be sitting upside down.

Thanks for the links - I clicked then used my ctrl key + mouse wheel to enlarge in the browser.

Sorry, Bond. I've got to go with the Great Value brand trash bags--box upside down with a photo of an empty kitchen trash can with a white bag in it, next to a photo of a full, tied-off bag (creative Walmart marketing). Possible sleeping bag in background.

Marellano, thanks for being so brave!

I noticed in your photo #37 that it looks like there was some kind of sign and phone number on the door on this side of the truck in the yard (cropped it out here so you could see what I mean). You didn't happen to get a full on picture of that did you?

jfw2sg.jpg

Just thought it might show a vending company name (or some other name) that we could look into.

I blew up the picture a bit, and I think the phone number might be: 3?7-1211. I'm not positive. Does this match any of the prefixes in Orlando?

I find it hard even if you are in foreclosure to leave so much behind that could be sold for money aka bike, furniture, pepsi machines, stuff in shed??? flat bed truck? junkman will take stuff and give you money........so odd.

I don't think that bike was there when they moved out. It's been moved since the original video's were taken. Doesn't make a lot of sense.

That's it, that's the connection to KC, this house and the stuff left behind and the PI's scrambling around here makes no sense!! Just like everything else!!

The "basic necessities" to Casey were a car and a cell phone and a MAN...otherwise she could care less me thinks. I would lay you money that Cindy did ALL the laundry for Casey and Caylee, ALL the cooking (what George did not do) and ALL the cleaning. I doubt very seriously that Casey had to lift a finger to even pick up after her own self...so I would say she would be perfectly comfortable in this environment-during daylight hours-she could drug her baby and then sit on the phone all day long. La Bella Vita, or La Lazy Vita? Don't let the order that Cindy kept be mistaken for anything to do with Casey. I guarantee SHE had not one thing to do with it.

Tweaked the photo a little bit. Does this help at all? I still think I see a light blue air mattress on the floor just behind the table. Anyone else?

It could be, or a blue tarp. I can't get past the glare on the glass.

Does anyone have the photoshop tool that removes layers? Can you use it to remove the glare while leaving everything behind it in place. I miss that pc and program so much!

The "basic necessities" to Casey were a car and a cell phone and a MAN...otherwise she could care less me thinks. I would lay you money that Cindy did ALL the laundry for Casey and Caylee, ALL the cooking (what George did not do) and ALL the cleaning. I doubt very seriously that Casey had to lift a finger to even pick up after her own self...so I would say she would be perfectly comfortable in this environment-during daylight hours-she could drug her baby and then sit on the phone all day long. La Bella Vita, or La Lazy Vita? Don't let the order that Cindy kept be mistaken for anything to do with Casey. I guarantee SHE had not one thing to do with it.
I tend to agree with you Magic. She had to be taking Caylee somewhere. I initially suspected the Oveido house and other abandoned locations. What I can't get my head around is how Caylee never seems to have said anything to anyone about where she was spending her days! What on earth was KC doing with her for months and months on end???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove