Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone on this board in Realestate and could find out if that home was in that rundown condition back in November of 2008 or if it still is. I know that the OC tax maps show views but the dates can be month old. Google is the same way. With the sun and rain and plant growth down there I could see the yard getting way out hand rather quick but the house it's self looked bad.
With those rotten boards in the old flower bed and the screened porch that looked like it was ready to fall down to the junk all over it does not look like a home that would have been on the market unless at a very reduced price and it did not appear that anyone lived there.

That would answer at least that questions.The second question is when did someone stop living there if it was empty. If Casey used it to stash Caylee, dump stuff or just a place to go to when she left the A's there is no way anyone was living there at the time for her to be able to do that. She also would have had to have been very quiet and not use any lights if she was using that place at night for anything. If the place was empty and the neighbors saw anything knowing the place was empty they would have been calling the police. At least I would think so. You would not be able to enter an empty home without someone seeing something and calling where I live.

Ok there is a picture of this house on Brackenwood in the aerial crime scene shots... BTW I finally figured out why they took, apparently, about 4 million aerial shots of the crime scene, and it was to give me something to do to waste about a jillion hours today :idea:

Ok so here's the original shot:
195336.jpg

The house in question is in the extreme bottom left corner. These pictures were taken 12-18-08.

So here's my crop/enlargement of that yard:
brackenwood2.jpg

And here is the same picture with what I think is a truck cab and the two outbuildings marked.
brackenwood3.jpg

Although I did not mark it, I think that white spot above and to the right of the truck cab is probably that freezer/refrigerator/whatever we see them walking by.

Thoughts?

Good find! Here is a capture of that white thing.
freezer.jpg

It could be, and a long walk going by the road and not cutting through yards. On Zillow it looks very lived in though.

I remember divers searching a retention pond Aug. 8th near the A home.Was the pond off Brackenwood the one searched?

sunset - Why-oh-why can't I see it???

ooh I don't know :(
I see it. Did you make that second picture larger? It's not a large pier, it's small and I noticed the water's edge curves under it (kinda like a lil hump).

It could be, and a long walk going by the road and not cutting through yards. On Zillow it looks very lived in though.

Google Maps says Driving it is 0.6 mi – about 2 mins and walking is 0.6 mi – about 11 mins. You must not be able to cut through yards because they both show the same route.

ooh I don't know :(
I see it. Did you make that second picture larger? It's not a large pier, it's small and I noticed the water's edge curves under it (kinda like a lil hump).

Is this what youre saying is a pier?

2iw9dms.jpg

Im convinced....I mean how many more houses are there in this area with a big 'ole truck in the backyard??? If it is indeed fenced in, as some say, that would explain how they can get away with all the crap in their backyard. IMO

big truck, 2 outbuildings that match size and location, pond behind house, stuff out in yard (possibly fridge)...if ONLY we could see the Pepsi machine, I'd be 110% sure.

And the neighbors having the last names that they do, well....

big truck, 2 outbuildings that match size and location, pond behind house, stuff out in yard (possibly fridge)...if ONLY we could see the Pepsi machine, I'd be 110% sure.

And the neighbors having the last names that they do, well....

Agreed!:blowkiss:

Google Maps says Driving it is 0.6 mi – about 2 mins and walking is 0.6 mi – about 11 mins. You must not be able to cut through yards because they both show the same route.

Okay thanks. I don't walk as much as I should but wouldn't consider that to be an uncomfortable walk. What do you think?

Is anyone on this board in Realestate and could find out if that home was in that rundown condition back in November of 2008 or if it still is. I know that the OC tax maps show views but the dates can be month old. Google is the same way. With the sun and rain and plant growth down there I could see the yard getting way out hand rather quick but the house it's self looked bad.
With those rotten boards in the old flower bed and the screened porch that looked like it was ready to fall down to the junk all over it does not look like a home that would have been on the market unless at a very reduced price and it did not appear that anyone lived there.

That would answer at least that questions.The second question is when did someone stop living there if it was empty. If Casey used it to stash Caylee, dump stuff or just a place to go to when she left the A's there is no way anyone was living there at the time for her to be able to do that. She also would have had to have been very quiet and not use any lights if she was using that place at night for anything. If the place was empty and the neighbors saw anything knowing the place was empty they would have been calling the police. At least I would think so. You would not be able to enter an empty home without someone seeing something and calling where I live.

Unless the neighbors knew her, possibly?

Okay thanks. I don't walk as much as I should but wouldn't consider that to be an uncomfortable walk. What do you think?

No, i wouldnt consider it "uncomfortable" but then again i dont live in FL in the heat either.

Is this a nice neighborhood? If it isnt then possibly that would make me uncomfortable:waitasec:

No, i wouldnt consider it "uncomfortable" but then again i dont live in FL in the heat either.

Is this a nice neighborhood? If it isnt then possibly that would make me uncomfortable:waitasec:

lol, looks like a nice enough neighborhood. I mentioned that because of Kathi B's characterization of the distance on NG tonight--not a comfortable walk

Hahahaha...I just watched the Geraldo version that you posted again and it's not in it! They edited it out! There are two other versions floating around and I believe that the boardwalk can be seen in both of those.

Have links? We'll take a look :)

They did go there that first day when they were all dressed up. And I would have to guess that they were parked on the side of the road near the crime scene, so it probably made more sense to drive around to that house and park in the driveway than walk there and back.

Finally had a chance to see the Geraldo video.

With all due respect...IMHO...the water you see in the video is of an inground pool next door to the property of interest.

IMHO, it is not the Brackenwood property. Besides the absence of an inground pool next door...the nearer shed in the property of interest has some wooden steps on the side of it. The B-property shed does not. The B-property shows a mature tree between the two sheds. The property of interest doesn't show a tree there. The two sheds on the property of interest are of the same shape, size & construction. The B-property sheds are different in size, shape & construction.

IMHO, it is not the 16Acres property, which does have the lattice work, but, has different siding...vertical aluminum seam-type vs. horizontal clapboard.

FWIW, Foxnews video has a shorter, better resolution clip which has been significantly edited online. The large object in the yard appears to me to be another drink machine (side or back) and the shed appears to be filled with the plastic carriers used to haul drinks. The old truck appears to be similar to the lift-gate trucks used by drink machine vendors to move these machines from location to location.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....stId=949437d0db05ed5f5b9954dc049d70b0c12f2749

IMHO...looking for a property with an adjacent inground pool...not necessarily anywhere near a larger body of water (e.g. retention pond or lake). Just off the corner of the porch with the Pepsi machine on it appears to me to be one a yard-ornament-type planter (e.g. a large black kettle). The vintage of the spindles seen on the porch with the Pepsi machine appear to me to be the best indicator of the age of the original house w/ the square spindles being later add-ons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member