Let's talk about the letters

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dudes, I hate to tell you this but I have known of some doctors who are WAY OUT THERE,
with pharm drugs and alchohol. Alot of them have very stressful lives and party to the extreme with their insider knowledge on drug cocktails etc...so don't believe that no doctors are going to throw away a career etc.

in their community the problem is treated as a disease and they can be rehabilitated and go back to work, if they get caught.

sorry, it's the truth.

Let's look at the facts:

- Shannan freaks out about something and makes the rational decision to call 911. We don't know what the call contained thus anything she said or the way she acted is just speculation. Anything we've heard has been through witnesses who may or may not have embellished or altered due to their own biases or want of saving their own skin. We at this point just don't know. Said witnesses also claim she was doing drugs - most likely but again we don't know for certain.

- Shannan is bi-polar. Being bi-polar does not make one hear voices or hallucinate or think that people are after you.

- Shannan is known to do drugs. It is possible that drugs did this though I personally can't vouch for that. Her behavior, IMO, seems a bit extreme for bad-trip behavior.

- Shannan answer's Pak's question "Have you seen Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas?" in a way that convinces him she is acting and she is rational. However this is witness testimony so we don't know about this for certain and technically isn't fact but I fail to see why he would make this up when all of the witnesses are claiming she was drugged up and acting irrationally.

- A call is made to a pharmacy, most likely a rational decision to make by whoever made the call. Speculation is that it is drug related but again, that's speculation.

- We know Shannan flees and ends up at GC's house. It is debatable on whether or not he opened the door as he has stated that he has done both. A local heard from his own mouth recently that he DID NOT open the door and let her in. This was also in a news article very early on. If I were him, I wouldn't open it (sorry). If he opened the door and allowed her in, she was acting very irrationally. However if he did not let her in then her behavior is rational. If he let her in, it's irrational that she ran off when he said he was going to call the cops and hid behind a boat, but it isn't if he refused to let her in and used the "I'm calling the cops" as more of a threat than an offer of help.

- Shannan disappears into the night and ends up in bramble, her belongings the length of 4 football fields away from where LE eventually found her. This is irrational, unless some items are found scattered throughout the swampy area and not just one general area.

- Dr. H calls some people that Shannan knew. We don't know why or how he got the numbers. According to Sherre, a witness that I am inclined to trust more than those that Shannan was with that night, he claimed to have treated Shannan and had her with him. This is such a bizarre claim that I personally am inclined to believe it. Dr. H says he called because the family asked that he do so. We don't know why they would have asked this at this point and most agree that this is irrational and that his behavior and letters are borderline irrational and defensive.

- The SK called his victims' loved ones.

- After Shannan disappeared, the SKs last known victims did not bring their cell phones with them before they disappeared, odd behavior for them.

Not to mention, that the RETIRED doctor, who had no career anymore anyway had some substance problems in his own past, lived in the neighborhood, had still the possibility to write prescriptions and proved all by himself, that he is involved in the whole mess.
Have a Merry Christmas!

That is just downright unfair to state.

There never was any documented proof that CPH ever had any substance problems. Unless you can prove that he did, why tarnish his reputation?

Has LE proven and publicly stated as such, that the letters attributed the person talked about in this thread were, indeed, written by him?

Has LE proven and publicly stated as such, that the phone calls attributed to the person talked about in this thread were, indeed, placed by him and that person Ms. Gilbert spoke w/ was also him?

Let's look at the facts:

- Shannan freaks out about something and makes the rational decision to call 911. We don't know what the call contained thus anything she said or the way she acted is just speculation. Anything we've heard has been through witnesses who may or may not have embellished or altered due to their own biases or want of saving their own skin. We at this point just don't know. Said witnesses also claim she was doing drugs - most likely but again we don't know for certain.

- Shannan is bi-polar. Being bi-polar does not make one hear voices or hallucinate or think that people are after you.

- Shannan is known to do drugs. It is possible that drugs did this though I personally can't vouch for that. Her behavior, IMO, seems a bit extreme for bad-trip behavior.

- Shannan answer's Pak's question "Have you seen Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas?" in a way that convinces him she is acting and she is rational. However this is witness testimony so we don't know about this for certain and technically isn't fact but I fail to see why he would make this up when all of the witnesses are claiming she was drugged up and acting irrationally.

- A call is made to a pharmacy, most likely a rational decision to make by whoever made the call. Speculation is that it is drug related but again, that's speculation.

- We know Shannan flees and ends up at GC's house. It is debatable on whether or not he opened the door as he has stated that he has done both. A local heard from his own mouth recently that he DID NOT open the door and let her in. This was also in a news article very early on. If I were him, I wouldn't open it (sorry). If he opened the door and allowed her in, she was acting very irrationally. However if he did not let her in then her behavior is rational. If he let her in, it's irrational that she ran off when he said he was going to call the cops and hid behind a boat, but it isn't if he refused to let her in and used the "I'm calling the cops" as more of a threat than an offer of help.

- Shannan disappears into the night and ends up in bramble, her belongings the length of 4 football fields away from where LE eventually found her. This is irrational, unless some items are found scattered throughout the swampy area and not just one general area.

- Dr. H calls some people that Shannan knew. We don't know why or how he got the numbers. According to Sherre, a witness that I am inclined to trust more than those that Shannan was with that night, he claimed to have treated Shannan and had her with him. This is such a bizarre claim that I personally am inclined to believe it. Dr. H says he called because the family asked that he do so. We don't know why they would have asked this at this point and most agree that this is irrational and that his behavior and letters are borderline irrational and defensive.

- The SK called his victims' loved ones.

- After Shannan disappeared, the SKs last known victims did not bring their cell phones with them before they disappeared, odd behavior for them.

Different drug cocktails have different effects on different people. Statistically, the symptoms can be described as a Gauss bell graph for any specific mix. So, since we can't estimate, what the cocktail was, nor whether it contained substances, she wasn't used to because they were not in their normal supply (and most likely, we talk JB's stash here, not SG's), there is some chance of unforeseen reactions.
Now, drugs are abused BECAUSE they take the mind out of reality. So any further idea, any drug abuser is after taking the drug 100% rational is off the track BECAUSE they take those stuff especially with the purpose to flee reality and by that rationality.
So, she made a 911-call of 18 minutes. And still there is some time before she was seen by GC fleeing. First thing, what makes you think, it was rational and not symptom of a beginning drug induced paranoia? She didn't sound rational enough to the police to send someone out immediately. And if her 911 was rational, the decision to stay there till the pharmacy is called contradicts that. Because either the 911 call was rational, then she would have been on the run afterwards because she would have really had rational reasons to assume, someone was going to kill her. But obviously, she had not enough reason to run immediately. So we can, by purely looking at what she did and didn't conclude, she was already irrational in her behavior when the 911 call happened.
She was bipolar. Fine, that has nothing to do with hallucinations and delusional behavior per se. But the effects of drug related paranoia and other strong feelings can be amplified in patients with bipolar disorders. This means, SG was especially prone to suffer from such strong irrational emotional effects of drug cocktails, she wasn't used to (which is by the way mentioned also on the package insert of a long list of psychoactive prescription substances)
It is nice, Pak was convinced of something. But aside of all bias and intentions and the possibility he lied when stating that part, on what exactly did he base that judgment? That she remembered something from a show, she had once seen in Vegas? Or didn't remember it? Why is that in anyway considered a test with any form of legit result in the first place?
GC probably didn't offer to let her in or opened the door wide enough to let her slip in. Most people wouldn't if in the middle of the night someone is at the door and starts to tell about people who would be after her. Especially not, if the person at the door makes a rather out-of-control impression. So forget Coletti as far as the door story goes. Important is, he saw Pak and the SUV and he sticks to that part of the story.
SG disappears and is found a year later with her belongings spread out in the vicinity. One earring however was found earlier, if I remember right, not too far from CPH's house, not JB's house. So, she fled, she got lost, she died in the reeds. There are two details interesting:
a.) She fled direction water, Pak was minutes behind her. That means, she had no split second decision to make and no other choice. For a person, afraid of water fleeing in the direction of water indicates at least a disoriented state of mind.
b.) She didn't spread her belonging around herself or they would be all over her escape route and for sure, she wouldn't have taken the time to get out of her jeans while on the run. And we can -obviously- also dismiss any idea, she spread her stuff out post-mortem. That leaves us with the knowledge, someone else did it. We don't know how she died, but we know, someone saw the need to cover it up and this someone was neither controlled nor smart enough to drop the purse with the ID at least somewhere else to make identification harder. So whatever he was, he was for sure no experienced SK.

Has LE proven and publicly stated as such, that the letters attributed the person talked about in this thread were, indeed, written by him?

Has LE proven and publicly stated as such, that the phone calls attributed to the person talked about in this thread were, indeed, placed by him and that person Ms. Gilbert spoke w/ was also him?

As far as I understand, the calls were proven by phone bills, which, as someone so rightly stated, proves, they were made to a certain phone number at a certain time, but not the content nor who was actually holding the phone.
The letters were shown for example in 48 hours and CPH admitted to them.

So, she made a 911-call of 18 minutes. And still there is some time before she was seen by GC fleeing. First thing, what makes you think, it was rational and not symptom of a beginning drug induced paranoia? She didn't sound rational enough to the police to send someone out immediately. And if her 911 was rational, the decision to stay there till the pharmacy is called contradicts that. Because either the 911 call was rational, then she would have been on the run afterwards because she would have really had rational reasons to assume, someone was going to kill her. But obviously, she had not enough reason to run immediately. So we can, by purely looking at what she did and didn't conclude, she was already irrational in her behavior when the 911 call happened.

It is nice, Pak was convinced of something. But aside of all bias and intentions and the possibility he lied when stating that part, on what exactly did he base that judgment? That she remembered something from a show, she had once seen in Vegas? Or didn't remember it? Why is that in anyway considered a test with any form of legit result in the first place?

GC probably didn't offer to let her in or opened the door wide enough to let her slip in. Most people wouldn't if in the middle of the night someone is at the door and starts to tell about people who would be after her. Especially not, if the person at the door makes a rather out-of-control impression. So forget Coletti as far as the door story goes. Important is, he saw Pak and the SUV and he sticks to that part of the story.

SG disappears and is found a year later with her belongings spread out in the vicinity. One earring however was found earlier, if I remember right, not too far from CPH's house, not JB's house. So, she fled, she got lost, she died in the reeds. There are two details interesting:
a.) She fled direction water, Pak was minutes behind her. That means, she had no split second decision to make and no other choice. For a person, afraid of water fleeing in the direction of water indicates at least a disoriented state of mind.
b.) She didn't spread her belonging around herself or they would be all over her escape route and for sure, she wouldn't have taken the time to get out of her jeans while on the run. And we can -obviously- also dismiss any idea, she spread her stuff out post-mortem. That leaves us with the knowledge, someone else did it. We don't know how she died, but we know, someone saw the need to cover it up and this someone was neither controlled nor smart enough to drop the purse with the ID at least somewhere else to make identification harder. So whatever he was, he was for sure no experienced SK.

Snipped for space, thoughts in order of paragraph breaks above:

What I mean by her being rational in terms of the 911 call is that she was able to think of dialing 911, find her phone, dial and talk. I can't imagine someone going bat-shiat crazy would think to do this - or at least, many would not. We know that LE frequently treats prostitutes and other groups of people as "lesser" and don't take them seriously, especially in disappearances. Who's to say the reasoning behind their delayed response was her behavior or her choice of profession? We don't know the answer to this and it is all speculation and opinion. Also we don't know what went on at JB's so saying that it is irrational that she didn't leave earlier is assuming that she was in danger the entire time.

We know nothing about the pharmacy call and my statement that it was a rational call is due to the fact that pharmacies are usually called when help is needed, though admittedly I can't imagine why
they would have called.

Pak's being convinced by her answer that she was rational is important to me because he knew her, probably at least well enough to know if she was losing her mind or not. I am not him or her, so I don't know what he based it on. This statement of his goes against what everyone that night has been insinuating this whole time and why it stood out to me. It could just be that he was convinced, though incorrectly.

No, we can't just forget Coletti and the door. That's one of the most important parts of the night. It's her most documented interaction with someone other than MP or JB, someone not involved with...whatever was going on that night. I'm not faulting him if he, in truth, did not let her in. I stated that I would have done the same thing. This moment is the biggest indicator of Shannan's rationality and sanity that night. If he indeed DID let her in and she wasn't responding to him, ran out when he said he was going to call the cops (insinuating that he would be helping her since he let her in his house thus believing her to be in need of help) and hid behind a boat then I am inclined to believe that she really did have a bad drug trip and all of her behavior was due to a bad drug reaction. I think I can safely say that none of us here would have acted that way.

Her behavior makes a lot more sense though if you look at it with the assumption that she ran to GC's for help and he denied helping her, telling her he's going to call the police in a "get the hell out of here" kind of way. In this view, I think most of us here would act the same or similarly to the way Shannan did that night. IE, running away as soon as he said that.

Really, her interaction with GC is why people think she was out of her mind that night and on a bad trip. If he was never involved and all we knew was that Shannan had flipped out, called 911 screaming that someone was after her (which by the way she named the person but of course LE isn't going to share that information for obvious reasons) and was last seen running down the street with Pak following her, she would be taken a lot more seriously right now.

Shannan called 911 and ran to people in the area for help and no one helped her and now she's dead. That's really what it comes down to and it shouldn't be that way.

I agree with your a - if she actually went through there that whole by herself and of her own choice that's clearly an irrational person. I also agree with your b. It all depends on her true state of mind that night. I wish we knew.

I used to live on LI and the Oak Beach Inn was a very popular hot spot I used to frequent around 1970. It was a spectacular venue with a large deck overlooking the ocean, btw. Eventually, long after I moved away, it was torn down because of noise complaints from the handful of wealthy nearby residents (probably the Oak Beach Homeowners Assoc). When the bodies were found I was shocked and creeped out since I passed by and hung out all over that string of beach.

So far, all I know is from the TV newscasts and the letters that have been posted here. I'll have to do much more research, but thought I'd weigh in because of my background.

As you've all seen from the pics this long strip of beaches is bordered on one side by the bay and the other by the ocean. It's not very wide and the entire area is desolate and very dark at night with virtually no traffic off season.

I'd guess that the people who have homes there have a small town mentality and know one another. When CPH was approached by the two men I would imagine he was concerned about a missing person in the area and wanted to be helpful. He gave them his business card in case he could be of further assistance. I don't think that referring to it as a 'calling card' is odd at all. In certain circles and professions that is proper terminology.

I can understand CPH following up to see what the outcome eventually was. I've written down numbers on missing pet posters and have called a year later to see if the dog or cat was ever located. I love animals and it's just my nature.

As I mentioned, we're talking about a very small area here. If CPH was complicit in any way, I can't imagine he would want to bring attention on himself by having bodies disposed of so close to his home.

I also don't think the letters sound strange. And some of us relics do still write letters! To me, they are to the point, and sound feasible.

Anyway, just my two :twocents: for now. More reading and research ahead!
I am with you, people read way too much in to this sort of thing and they end up ruining people' lives by trying to make them in to suspects when they are just trying to be helpful.

Leave the analysis and trying to solve crimes to the professionals and just use this place for discussion of matters of interest to the case.

There is nothing in those letters that indicate this person was/is anything more than someone who just wanted to be helpful. Could he have done a better job or benefitted by horing a PR spokesperson to handle this, sure, but most people dont understand that everything you do now days when it comes to something like this is going to be picked apart letter by letter, comma by comma by people on WS and other related forums.

There is nothing to see here and this person is most decidedly not the SK.

This has all the markings, IMO, os some sort of sex ring, perhaps involved in snuff films and using that area as their dumping ground and choosing victims who society wont miss once they are gone.

Just MO and I am probably way off, but thats a stab in the dark, no pun intended.

Also, as far as mob connections, the mob is not in to sexual sadism etc, while there might be instances where they are involved in prostitution, the mob generally does not hurt women and children and if they did they are certain to dispose of bodies in places they would never be found, not just off the side of the road.

I must say though, this is a e very interesting case and I really cant wait to see who this is once they catch the perp if they ever do. I also suspect there are a lot more bodies out there that havent been found, if this is the work of a SK and he has been working as long as some of those bodies have been dated then he probably has a lot more victims that are still unaccounted for.

We know nothing about the pharmacy call and my statement that it was a rational call is due to the fact that pharmacies are usually called when help is needed, though admittedly I can't imagine why
they would have called.

SG's call to the pharmacy was verified, and the call was to inquire about items that protect against STD's and lubricant. :eek:

Kind of puts JB's statement that he 'never had relations with that woman' in a whole different light, doesn't it? If there is no sexual activity taking place between JB and SG, why would they need condoms and lube?

We also need to rethink GC's role, since he's made conflicting statements about letting SG come inside. He said he didn't, he said he did.

With so many witnesses to the events of May 1st making conflicting statements, they have certainly raised suspicions that they have something to hide. Not to mention raising suspicions of collusion in order to hide or minimize their involvement.

Considering the conflicting statements, we must ask: Are these people conspiring to keep something hidden? Something incriminating that would land them :behindbar

SG's call to the pharmacy was verified, and the call was to inquire about items that protect against STD's and lubricant. :eek:

Kind of puts JB's statement that he 'never had relations with that woman' in a whole different light, doesn't it?

We also need to rethink GC's role, since he's made conflicting statements about letting SG come inside. He's said he didn't, he's said he did.

With so many witnesses to the events of May 1st making conflicting statements, they have certainly raised suspicions that they have something to hide. Not to mention raising suspicions of collusion in order to hide or minimize their involvement.

Considering the conflicting statements, we must ask: Are these people conspiring to keep something hidden? Something incriminating that would land them :behindbar

Thanks for the pharmacy info, I hadn't heard any of that yet.

My hope is that the people involved are trying to keep face, as their reputations are on the line, to the public and are telling LE the truth of what actually happened that night.

This has all the markings, IMO, os some sort of sex ring, perhaps involved in suff films and using that area as their dumping ground and choosing victims who society wont miss once they are gone.

I tend to agree.
This case has every indication of a sex slave victim.
I won't go into great detail, but organized crime feeds prostitutes into the thriving but top secret sex slave trade, and there is no doubt in my mind that at least one or two eventually end up in a snuff film.

Many people are aware of the fact that one of the biggest money-making rackets organized crime propagates is prostitution. I don't have anything that links organized crime to snuff films, but I can easily and definitively link organized crime to the sex slave trade.

The person/s who committed these crimes started down the road to serial killing with a sick interest in this type of film. Interest grew into watching. Watching grew into participation, although this person doesn't film their own activities. This progression closely follows the pattern of a drug addict: they need more and more to satisfy their craving.

I suspect what's going on is...a certain group of people, with organized crime ties, was procuring prostitutes for organized crime, who then put those women into the sex slave pipeline. However, before sending them to their fate, this group would first satisfy their own proclivity for engaging in some sex slave play on their own.

I do not mean to imply anyone in the OB neighborhood was involved with or making snuff films, nor do I mean to imply those type of films were being made in the OB neighborhood but I do suspect this group knew they were supplying organized crime with women for the sex slave trade, and I believe these people secretly indulged their taste for this type of deviant behavior.

My suspicions gain both strength and credibility in light of the fact that MP was convicted and did federal time for trying to bring a Chinese woman into the United States using a fake passport.

That's right, MP is a convicted human trafficker.

Didn't we have this already three times?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140992&page=57
I think, that was the original discussion ... or the second ...

Yes. So now this is the third time that I kindly ask for you or anyone to prove that CPH indeed had a substance abuse problem. A motion by an opposing attorney that was dismissed by a judge because it had no merit is not proof.

Just because the opposing attorney asked the court for permission to look through CPH's medical records for any proof of treatment of substance abuse does not mean that they had any idea that he ever was.

It is common sense that a person with an amputated leg most likely has a prescription for strong pain medication. That, more than likely gave the opposing attorney the idea for his fishing expedition. If the judge felt that there was any indication that CPH did indeed have a history of substance abuse, he would have been obligated to not only honor the opposing attorney's request but to also put New York state on notice since CPH is a licensed practitioner.

That is one hell of a serious accusation to make against a physician. The judge would have no part of it and neither should we.

It stands to reason that Dr. PH did in fact write the letters to 48 Hours.
The Dr. specifically addresses questions that were asked of him by Erin Moriarty.

It also stands to reason if the Dr. didn't write those letters, he and his attorney would have made a vehement public denial by now.

The possible legal ramifications would also apply to Erin Moriarty as well as the 48 Hours television show, as it would be libelous/slanderous to make public the contents of the letters if they were not in fact written by Dr. PH.

I am with you, people read way too much in to this sort of thing and they end up ruining people' lives by trying to make them in to suspects when they are just trying to be helpful.

Leave the analysis and trying to solve crimes to the professionals and just use this place for discussion of matters of interest to the case.

There is nothing in those letters that indicate this person was/is anything more than someone who just wanted to be helpful. Could he have done a better job or benefitted by horing a PR spokesperson to handle this, sure, but most people dont understand that everything you do now days when it comes to something like this is going to be picked apart letter by letter, comma by comma by people on WS and other related forums.

There is nothing to see here and this person is most decidedly not the SK.

This has all the markings, IMO, os some sort of sex ring, perhaps involved in snuff films and using that area as their dumping ground and choosing victims who society wont miss once they are gone.

Just MO and I am probably way off, but thats a stab in the dark, no pun intended.

Also, as far as mob connections, the mob is not in to sexual sadism etc, while there might be instances where they are involved in prostitution, the mob generally does not hurt women and children and if they did they are certain to dispose of bodies in places they would never be found, not just off the side of the road.

I must say though, this is a e very interesting case and I really cant wait to see who this is once they catch the perp if they ever do. I also suspect there are a lot more bodies out there that havent been found, if this is the work of a SK and he has been working as long as some of those bodies have been dated then he probably has a lot more victims that are still unaccounted for.

Pax,it's either Shannon's family lying or the good doc.I don't see any reason at all why Shannon's family would lie.That in itself IMO makes him suspect.He may be lying for much more innocent reasons but he did lie .Why??
I agree ,it most likely involves a sex ring,snuff films and not just a lone SK IMO,there are people in the know and this Doc might just be one of them.

"...horing a PR spokesperson...".

I absolutely cannot resist asking:
Did you forget the 'W', or did you misspell the word 'hiring'?
I mean, you did refer to a PR spokesperson, did you not?

Given the integrity with which some PR firms and/or personalities operate the two terms can be interchangeable, it's only a simple matter of context. :great:

I tend to agree.
This case has every indication of a sex slave victim.
I won't go into great detail, but organized crime feeds prostitutes into the thriving but top secret sex slave trade, and there is no doubt in my mind that at least one or two eventually end up in a snuff film.

Many people are aware of the fact that one of the biggest money-making rackets organized crime propagates is prostitution. I don't have anything that links organized crime to snuff films, but I can easily and definitively link organized crime to the sex slave trade.

The person/s who committed these crimes started down the road to serial killing with a sick interest in this type of film. Interest grew into watching. Watching grew into participation, although this person doesn't film their own activities. This progression closely follows the pattern of a drug addict: they need more and more to satisfy their craving.

I suspect what's going on is...a certain group of people, with organized crime ties, was procuring prostitutes for organized crime, who then put those women into the sex slave pipeline. However, before sending them to their fate, this group would first satisfy their own proclivity for engaging in some sex slave play on their own.

I do not mean to imply anyone in the OB neighborhood was involved with or making snuff films, nor do I mean to imply those type of films were being made in the OB neighborhood but I do suspect this group knew they were supplying organized crime with women for the sex slave trade, and I believe these people secretly indulged their taste for this type of deviant behavior.

My suspicions gain both strength and credibility in light of the fact that MP was convicted and did federal time for trying to bring a Chinese woman into the United States using a fake passport.

That's right, MP is a convicted human trafficker.

[bbm]

do you have a link for that info?

Kind of puts JB's statement that he 'never had relations with that woman' in a whole different light, doesn't it? If there is no sexual activity taking place between JB and SG, why would they need condoms and lube?

We also need to rethink GC's role, since he's made conflicting statements about letting SG come inside. He said he didn't, he said he did.

ok, is there a link for that in these threads somewhere? 'cause I missed that info too

was he asking for those items to be delivered? I find it strange that a prostitute would not have at least condoms with her ...

ok, is there a link for that in these threads somewhere?

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/06/jersey_city_prostitute_still_m.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ts-include-child-sex-trafficking-charges.html

http://mafianewstoday.com/tag/gambino-family/

http://www.gambino.com/bio/charlesluciano.htm

GC is a former employee of JG (now deceased), JG was a former so-called 'godfather' of the same crime family mentioned in the child sex slave link. GC is also a former insurance fraud investigator, a profession that would serve well the organized crime family, as well as being a profession in which GC could (and most certainly did) learn how evidence of crimes was destroyed. After all, it was GC's job to investigate insurance fraud.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/07/12/48hours/main20078763.shtml

Here is a link that firmly establishes MP is a convicted human trafficker.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_1...cident-how-did-shannan-gilbert-die/?pageNum=4

These links should firmly establish the ties between the crime family named above, child sex slavery and prostitution, and even tie them in with the notorious Craigslist web site. Please do not overlook or minimize the common public knowledge of the role organized crime has played in both gambling and prostitution in Las Vegas. Organized crime built the foundations of Las Vegas based on both activities.

... Now, drugs are abused BECAUSE they take the mind out of reality. So any further idea, any drug abuser is after taking the drug 100% rational is off the track BECAUSE they take those stuff especially with the purpose to flee reality and by that rationality...

snipped for brevity...

That is not necessarily true. There are a lot of drug users out there that are using because the drugs make them feel more normal. For example: People with ADHD have a lower than normal level of dopamine being produced and stimulants such as amphetamine/methamphetamines are used to stimulate the production of dopamine so they can focus and function normally in society (self medicating). I'm not saying this is specifically the case with Shannan, but I completely disagree with the statement/inference that everyone who uses is trying to escape reality.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukasmalachi
Back