Let's talk about the letters

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Snipped for space, thoughts in order of paragraph breaks above:

What I mean by her being rational in terms of the 911 call is that she was able to think of dialing 911, find her phone, dial and talk. I can't imagine someone going bat-shiat crazy would think to do this - or at least, many would not. We know that LE frequently treats prostitutes and other groups of people as "lesser" and don't take them seriously, especially in disappearances. Who's to say the reasoning behind their delayed response was her behavior or her choice of profession? We don't know the answer to this and it is all speculation and opinion. Also we don't know what went on at JB's so saying that it is irrational that she didn't leave earlier is assuming that she was in danger the entire time.

We know nothing about the pharmacy call and my statement that it was a rational call is due to the fact that pharmacies are usually called when help is needed, though admittedly I can't imagine why
they would have called.

Pak's being convinced by her answer that she was rational is important to me because he knew her, probably at least well enough to know if she was losing her mind or not. I am not him or her, so I don't know what he based it on. This statement of his goes against what everyone that night has been insinuating this whole time and why it stood out to me. It could just be that he was convinced, though incorrectly.

No, we can't just forget Coletti and the door. That's one of the most important parts of the night. It's her most documented interaction with someone other than MP or JB, someone not involved with...whatever was going on that night. I'm not faulting him if he, in truth, did not let her in. I stated that I would have done the same thing. This moment is the biggest indicator of Shannan's rationality and sanity that night. If he indeed DID let her in and she wasn't responding to him, ran out when he said he was going to call the cops (insinuating that he would be helping her since he let her in his house thus believing her to be in need of help) and hid behind a boat then I am inclined to believe that she really did have a bad drug trip and all of her behavior was due to a bad drug reaction. I think I can safely say that none of us here would have acted that way.

Her behavior makes a lot more sense though if you look at it with the assumption that she ran to GC's for help and he denied helping her, telling her he's going to call the police in a "get the hell out of here" kind of way. In this view, I think most of us here would act the same or similarly to the way Shannan did that night. IE, running away as soon as he said that.

Really, her interaction with GC is why people think she was out of her mind that night and on a bad trip. If he was never involved and all we knew was that Shannan had flipped out, called 911 screaming that someone was after her (which by the way she named the person but of course LE isn't going to share that information for obvious reasons) and was last seen running down the street with Pak following her, she would be taken a lot more seriously right now.

Shannan called 911 and ran to people in the area for help and no one helped her and now she's dead. That's really what it comes down to and it shouldn't be that way.

I agree with your a - if she actually went through there that whole by herself and of her own choice that's clearly an irrational person. I also agree with your b. It all depends on her true state of mind that night. I wish we knew.

So in the end, we cant' claim, she was rational or irrational and what each of us thinks about that is basically an estimation based on the different personal experience of each of us trying to estimate it. Since I have seen drugged people in self-induced paranoia and what they can do and sometimes actually do, it is not really a surprise if someone in that state of mind would call 911. But then, to really know, we would need that recording of this call, so it's, as I said, also estimation from my side yet.
However, I would like to draw your attention to another thought (just because you seem to think a lot about details): What do you think about the cover-up and the behavior that shows in it?

snipped for brevity...

That is not necessarily true. There are a lot of drug users out there that are using because the drugs make them feel more normal. For example: People with ADHD have a lower than normal level of dopamine being produced and stimulants such as amphetamine/methamphetamines are used to stimulate the production of dopamine so they can focus and function normally in society (self medicating). I'm not saying this is specifically the case with Shannan, but I completely disagree with the statement/inference that everyone who uses is trying to escape reality.

When I used the term "drugs" I referred more to substances like heroin, meth, LSD, cocaine and so on. What today is often called so politically correct "recreative drugs". Thanks for pointing out, that the term "drugs" can also be used for therapeutic substances and, you forgot to mention this, even for flu medicamentation, but that wasn't what was meant. I honestly doubt, one would use the term "to party" in connection with anti-flu drugs or Retalin.

Has LE proven and publicly stated as such, that the letters attributed the person talked about in this thread were, indeed, written by him?

Has LE proven and publicly stated as such, that the phone calls attributed to the person talked about in this thread were, indeed, placed by him and that person Ms. Gilbert spoke w/ was also him?

Sorry to quote myself, but I did finally watch the first 48hrs about the sk where Commissioner Dormer confirms, on camera, that the doctor did phone Mari Gilbert. He did not provide details about the contents of the call, however.

I'm sure everybody here knows this already. Sorry, I'm for being slow on the uptake.

I haven't found any information that confirms the provenance of the letters yet.

When I used the term "drugs" I referred more to substances like heroin, meth, LSD, cocaine and so on. What today is often called so politically correct "recreative drugs". Thanks for pointing out, that the term "drugs" can also be used for therapeutic substances and, you forgot to mention this, even for flu medicamentation, but that wasn't what was meant. I honestly doubt, one would use the term "to party" in connection with anti-flu drugs or Retalin.

Meth = methamphetamine...
Methamphetamine is known by a number of names, such as: crystal meth, speed, meth or chalk. In its smoked form, it can be referred to as ice, crystal, crank, and glass. Methamphetamine belongs to a family of drugs called amphetamines.

Ritalin = [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylphenidate"]Methylphenidate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
Methylphenidate possesses structural similarities to amphetamine, but its pharmacological effects are more similar to those of cocaine, though MPH is less potent and longer in duration of action.
and Abuse potential
Abuse potential
Legal warning printed on Ritalin packaging. Methylphenidate has high potential for abuse due to its pharmacological similarity to cocaine and amphetamines. Methylphenidate, like other stimulants, increases dopamine levels in the brain, but at therapeutic doses this increase is slow, and thus euphoria does not typically occur except in rare instances. The abuse potential is increased when methylphenidate is crushed and insufflated (snorted), or when it is injected, producing effects somewhat similar to cocaine. Cocaine-like effects can also occur with very large doses taken orally. However, the dose that produces euphoric effects varies between individuals. Methylphenidate is actually more potent than cocaine in its effect on dopamine transporters. Methylphenidate should not be viewed as a weak stimulant as has previously been hypothesised.

That is what I'm referring to... I never mentioned anything about partying or the common cold/flu. I'm saying you can't paint everyone with the same brush!!!

And, btw, in some locations, probably not Long Island, people will use Ritalin, Cold/Flu medication and other therapeutic medications for parties...

"...why tarnish his reputation?

That would be an excellent question to ask of Dr.PH wouldn't it?

He DID interject himself into a missing person investigation, with what I believe is a cover story, an alibi, about why SG is/is not missing, ie: she's in rehab, to explain her absence. PH did the same thing about the calls to MG, trying to establish that when he called MG's phone number, he spoke with AD rather than MG. The entire premise behind the calls is to establish a cover story about SG being missing, and establish a cover story about calling AD, which is the only way PH can explain his actions that doesn't directly tie him to SG and her cell phone. MP and AD didn't request PH to call them. PH made a huge mistake and called MG on his own. Later, after realizing his error, he began damage control and tried in vain to cover his tracks.

The calls cannot be denied. The Commish and 48 Hours have both verified to the general public the fact that PH did in fact make these calls.

I suspect far deeper involvement by everyone: JB, GC, MP and PH. They have all come across as hiding something in their interviews. IMO, none seemed forthcoming, and none seemed to be telling everything they know. Having projected an air of evasiveness in their interviews, they all need scrutinized.

I suspect that all of these people (JB, GC, MP and PH) are telling a rehearsed story that amounts to building an alibi. And as we all know, only guilty people need alibis.

And let's not overlook one significant fact: anyone lying to the police about their role as it relates to a missing person investigation is guilty of obstructing justice.

Meth = methamphetamine...

Ritalin = Methylphenidate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and Abuse potential

That is what I'm referring to... I never mentioned anything about partying or the common cold/flu. I'm saying you can't paint everyone with the same brush!!!

And, btw, in some locations, probably not Long Island, people will use Ritalin, Cold/Flu medication and other therapeutic medications for parties...

That's great and very political correct to mention this. But unless you have any reason to assume, the party in JB's house served therapeutic reasons, it is pretty unrelated to the case at hand.

I absolutely cannot resist asking:
Did you forget the 'W', or did you misspell the word 'hiring'?
I mean, you did refer to a PR spokesperson, did you not?

Given the integrity with which some PR firms and/or personalities operate the two terms can be interchangeable, it's only a simple matter of context. :great:

LOL well I did mean HIRING but that is an excellent point, perhaps I wrote one and was thinking of the other hehe.

(all of the painted letters on my keyboard are now worn off so sometimes I miss letters etc because of that, someone said I should put clear nail polish on the keys so that this wont happen next time, sounds like a plan!)

Touche.

So in the end, we cant' claim, she was rational or irrational and what each of us thinks about that is basically an estimation based on the different personal experience of each of us trying to estimate it. Since I have seen drugged people in self-induced paranoia and what they can do and sometimes actually do, it is not really a surprise if someone in that state of mind would call 911. But then, to really know, we would need that recording of this call, so it's, as I said, also estimation from my side yet.
However, I would like to draw your attention to another thought (just because you seem to think a lot about details): What do you think about the cover-up and the behavior that shows in it?

By cover-up do you mean the idea some have here that there's a cover-up in a trafficking ring, or other similar sinister things? I don't believe in this case that cover-ups go beyond the witnesses trying to keep up their reputations as much as they can. I personally don't think this is mob related or snuff film related, etc.

[/B]

Sorry to quote myself, but I did finally watch the first 48hrs about the sk where Commissioner Dormer confirms, on camera, that the doctor did phone Mari Gilbert. He did not provide details about the contents of the call, however.

I'm sure everybody here knows this already. Sorry, I'm for being slow on the uptake.

I haven't found any information that confirms the provenance of the letters yet.

He did? I missed that. I was surprised that Doc wasn't mentioned in the show.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/06/jersey_city_prostitute_still_m.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ts-include-child-sex-trafficking-charges.html

http://mafianewstoday.com/tag/gambino-family/

http://www.gambino.com/bio/charlesluciano.htm

GC is a former employee of JG (now deceased), JG was a former so-called 'godfather' of the same crime family mentioned in the child sex slave link. GC is also a former insurance fraud investigator, a profession that would serve well the organized crime family, as well as being a profession in which GC could (and most certainly did) learn how evidence of crimes was destroyed. After all, it was GC's job to investigate insurance fraud.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/07/12/48hours/main20078763.shtml

Here is a link that firmly establishes MP is a convicted human trafficker.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_1...cident-how-did-shannan-gilbert-die/?pageNum=4

These links should firmly establish the ties between the crime family named above, child sex slavery and prostitution, and even tie them in with the notorious Craigslist web site. Please do not overlook or minimize the common public knowledge of the role organized crime has played in both gambling and prostitution in Las Vegas. Organized crime built the foundations of Las Vegas based on both activities.

Thank you. I have been trying to explain that there are direct ties to Oak Beach but nobody wants to take the mob connection seriously (many of the members here actually mocked me by saying that the mob has been dead for the past 20 years???)

He did? I missed that. I was surprised that Doc wasn't mentioned in the show.

It was in the first 48hours Mystery (the one that aired in July 2011) episode about the sk. Not the one that aired earlier this month, if I'm not mistaken.

Here is a link to the story that summarizes the episode. This link will take you directly to the portion regarding the doctor:

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-18559_162-20078763.html?pageNum=4&tag=contentMain;contentBody

Correction: The confirmation from Commissioner Dormer that the doctor phoned Mari Gilbert was also in the 48 Hours Mystery that aired this month. Here is a link to the written summary of the episode that states it:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_1...rt-die/?pageNum=4&tag=contentMain;contentBody

Thank you. I have been trying to explain that there are direct ties to Oak Beach but nobody wants to take the mob connection seriously (many of the members here actually mocked me by saying that the mob has been dead for the past 20 years???)

I personally don't believe the mob is involved in this but I would never mock someone, especially for that. I don't know about New York but in Chicago they're alive and well but just not as "in your face" about it. The Chicago media could care less about them unless some big guy is going through a trial. And then there are the Unions. And that's all I have to say about that, Forrest.

By cover-up do you mean the idea some have here that there's a cover-up in a trafficking ring, or other similar sinister things? I don't believe in this case that cover-ups go beyond the witnesses trying to keep up their reputations as much as they can. I personally don't think this is mob related or snuff film related, etc.

I don't even want to speculate WHY, right now. Just the how. I'ts a very simple thought in fact:

- we can be sure SG didn't spread her belongings out AFTER she was dead. Or at least that theory would be handled better at an esoteric forum than a crime forum.

- it is highly unlikely, she spread her belongings around the place her body was found and almost nowhere else (except for one earring), because she was on the run. Especially the problems of the jeans would pose a problem (one can't pull off his jeans while running).

So, in the conclusion, someone has just dropped stuff belonging to SG, especially her purse with the ID, around the place, her body was found. Now, who would do that knowing the body is there? Seen in a cold blooded mood, at a PC keyboard far away, it appears so third degree moronic. However, out there, in fear to be connected to a murder, it would look quite different. But then, only, if the person dropping those items is in a panic mode or at least somewhat confused. Which, in my opinion, is unlikely with a first class psychopath who has already parked some bodies on his private little grave yard down the beach. So in my opinion, whoever was involved in the SG case, was most likely NOT the SK.
But since you are obviously a detail thinker, I forward it to you anyway to see, if I miss here something.

I think this is the work of one person, but could it be one person who works for the mob and handles their dirty work? Why not? I've read books about mob hit men who have signatures and seem to have similar traits to SKs.

Using a victim's phone to call and taunt a family member seems like an unnecessary risk and not something I would think a member of the mafia would do. That said, I'm hardly an expert on the mafia.

IMO, it's high time to do just that: look at the direct ties of the crime family mentioned to the OB community. Where would someone start?

http://longisland.blockshopper.com/cities/gilgo-oak_beach-captree/streets/larboard.ct

http://longisland.blockshopper.com/cities/gilgo-oak_beach-captree/streets/the_fairway

Do any names and/or addresses stand out? :eek:

The so-called 'mob' has not been dead for the past 20 years nor is the 'mob' dead now. The 'mob' underwent a stealth transformation during the 80's into the 90's. All the killings, all the prosecutions, all the snitching were the means to that end. What took place was a 'new school leadership' took over and moved the families into the technology era and solidified ties to business and politics. Many favors that were owed to the crime families were called in, many debts were settled. The path to the future was cleared and the new leadership forged ahead into a new era of 'their thing'.

It's my opinion that there are a group of people in the OB community that have kept well hidden their deviant activities. That is why investigators need to sharply focus on a number of people: JB, GC, PH and MP specifically. And I'll back up my opinion with (hopefully) solid reasoning.

1). It is no accident that SG came to OB.
2). It is no accident that SG called 911 in a total state of panic, terrified for her life.
3). It is no accident that SG was found deceased in OB.
4). It is no accident that 4 other women (as well as SG) were discovered in or very near the OB neighborhood.
5). It's just too coincidental (read: suspicious) that both GC and MP postulated that SG went into the water and drowned, and it's just too coincidental (read: suspicious) that the SCPD picked up the 'went into the water and drowned' theory shortly thereafter.

Following what I hope is sound logic and deductive reasoning, we need to ask one question of both GC and MP, in regard to their drowning theory.

Why would both men allude to SG drowning? Does it stand to reason? I think not. Why would both men put forth a theory that made strong suggestion that SG was dead? As far as theories go, given what both men allegedly knew on May 1st, isn't it just as likely that SG escaped (on her own, or with assistance) the OB community and was alive and well in some other location?
Why did both men allude to SG's demise in the theories they put forth? Why did the SCPD then pick up that theory and make it the basis of their investigation?

In retrospect, given what was known on May 1st, any theory was equally possible and equally likely as any other theory. No one knew where SG was, no one had reason to speculate SG was not alive. Or, did they?

IMO, everyone who had contact with SG is a suspect, and in my eyes, a PRIME suspect. All people who had contact with SG on that fateful night have made statements that seem to be rehearsed, statements that do not seem to reveal everything they know. Statements that all allude to SG's disappearance and demise.

Let me just say, for the record: I do NOT believe anything that has come out of the OB community in regard to what happened that night. Again, for the record: Keep in mind I could be wrong at any given moment. What I share is MY OPINION. My statements should NEVER be taken as statement of fact.

Now let's dig deep into the OB neighborhood and the OB residents who had any contact whatsoever with SG the night she went missing.

IMO, it's high time to do just that: look at the direct ties of the crime family mentioned to the OB community. Where would someone start?

Well, how about 52 Larboard Ct.
AG and KG.

The so-called 'mob' has not been dead for the past 20 years nor is the 'mob' dead now. The 'mob' underwent a stealth transformation during the 80's into the 90's. All the killings, all the prosecutions, all the snitching were the means to that end. What took place was a 'new school leadership' took over and moved the families into the technology era and solidified ties to business and politics. Many favors that were owed to the crime families were called in, many debts were settled. The path to the future was cleared and the new leadership forged ahead into a new era of 'their thing'.

It's my opinion that there are a group of people in the OB community that have kept well hidden their deviant activities. That is why investigators need to sharply focus on a number of people: JB, GC, PH and MP specifically. And I'll back up my opinion with (hopefully) solid reasoning.

1). It is no accident that SG came to OB.
2). It is no accident that SG called 911 in a total state of panic, terrified for her life.
3). It is no accident that SG was found deceased in OB.
4). It is no accident that 4 other women (as well as SG) were discovered in or very near the OB neighborhood.
5). It's just too coincidental (read: suspicious) that both GC and MP postulated that SG went into the water and drowned, and it's just too coincidental (read: suspicious) that the SCPD picked up the 'went into the water and drowned' theory shortly thereafter.

Following what I hope is sound logic and deductive reasoning, we need to ask one question of both GC and MP, in regard to their drowning theory.

Why would both men allude to SG drowning? Does it stand to reason? I think not. Why would both men put forth a theory that made strong suggestion that SG was dead? As far as theories go, given what both men allegedly knew on May 1st, isn't it just as likely that SG escaped (on her own, or with assistance) the OB community and was alive and well in some other location?
Why did both men allude to SG's demise in the theories they put forth? Why did the SCPD then pick up that theory and make it the basis of their investigation?

In retrospect, given what was known on May 1st, any theory was equally possible and equally likely as any other theory. No one knew where SG was, no one had reason to speculate SG was not alive. Or, did they?

IMO, everyone who had contact with SG is a suspect, and in my eyes, a PRIME suspect. All people who had contact with SG on that fateful night have made statements that seem to be rehearsed, statements that do not seem to reveal everything they know. Statements that all allude to SG's disappearance and demise.

Let me just say, for the record: I do NOT believe anything that has come out of the OB community in regard to what happened that night. Again, for the record: Keep in mind I could be wrong at any given moment. What I share is MY OPINION. My statements should NEVER be taken as statement of fact.

Now let's dig deep into the OB neighborhood and the OB residents who had any contact whatsoever with SG the night she went missing.

I think it's time we start a new thread that specifically explores the mob connections. In it you can include all of the info mentioned. We can also pull all of the info that we previously posted that link some of the victims to strip clubs and escort agencies owned and/or influenced by the mob.

It is foolish for anyone to state that a case that involved prostitution in New York is not linked in some way to the mob. If someone thinks there is not a connection then they really need to do more research about the stronghold that organized crime has on prostitution in New York. Even so-called "independent" escorts have ties to the mob (whether or not they want to admit it or not). And those who are both escorts and drug users have multiple ties (where do you think they purchase their drugs??).

Organized crime is very much in control of every move of every escort who advertises on craigslist and backpage in the New York area. Sometimes this influence is directly with the escorts themselves (but most of the time it is through their drivers/pimps/boyfriends).

Cooperation is not optional.

Those who do not cooperate risk dealing with a list of problems including getting arrested, getting booted out of their hotel/motel, getting banned from advertising online, getting cut-off from drug suppliers, etc...

-And that is just the list of actions that are legal that can be taken against them to ban them from setting up shop in the area. You can only imagine how far the illegal list must go...

The sooner everyone accepts this, the sooner everyone can begin to understand that this case has a mob connection.

jimmydo,

MP, JB, PCH, the Drifter, GC and anybody else who was in JB's home that evening with SG should be seriously interviewed by the FBI, I do not trust the competence of local LE at this.

SG was terrified in JB's home, that was the starting point of the actions that resulted in her death.

Why did she not stay with her driver MP when she was terrified, and according to him she ran away, was MP trying to return her to JB's house? Why else would she run away from her driver?

Why did SG run from GC's house. She was relatively safe their, he was calling the police, what made her leave. Did she think he calling someone else besides the police?

Why did police take so long to get to Oak Beach. It is about 13 miles from the nearest Police Station. Did someone call 911 to tell them to disregard SG's call? Is that why 911 took so long to send somebody?

I don't even want to speculate WHY, right now. Just the how. I'ts a very simple thought in fact:

- we can be sure SG didn't spread her belongings out AFTER she was dead. Or at least that theory would be handled better at an esoteric forum than a crime forum.

- it is highly unlikely, she spread her belongings around the place her body was found and almost nowhere else (except for one earring), because she was on the run. Especially the problems of the jeans would pose a problem (one can't pull off his jeans while running).

So, in the conclusion, someone has just dropped stuff belonging to SG, especially her purse with the ID, around the place, her body was found. Now, who would do that knowing the body is there? Seen in a cold blooded mood, at a PC keyboard far away, it appears so third degree moronic. However, out there, in fear to be connected to a murder, it would look quite different. But then, only, if the person dropping those items is in a panic mode or at least somewhat confused. Which, in my opinion, is unlikely with a first class psychopath who has already parked some bodies on his private little grave yard down the beach. So in my opinion, whoever was involved in the SG case, was most likely NOT the SK.
But since you are obviously a detail thinker, I forward it to you anyway to see, if I miss here something.

I think her earring and her jacket were dropped while she was fleeing. I find the placement of her belongings in the marsh very strange. I would like to know where each object was found, exactly. If they were all placed in a same general area, and not scattered in a "trail" to her remains, that is suspicious. Supposedly there was water there, according to LE. I think certain items would be able to float away, such as her lipgloss. Shoes and jeans would probably remain where originally placed, though the shoes may be able to float if they were not stuffed inside the legs of the jeans (ie, them coming off at the same time as the jeans). Her purse and phone...not sure how those would behave in water, depends a lot on size and material.

I agree that it would be pretty stupid for an alleged killer to place her items in the marsh. That being said, people frequently think SKs/killers are smarter than they are. Usually it is dumb luck. Occasionally there are very smart killers but most of the time they're not. If these items were placed by a killer, it is my thought that the he believed this to be the closest isolated place. I am starting to think that Shannan's death is separate from the Gilgo Beach victims. I am not 100% convinced that her death was an accident but I am open to it of course. I find it very bizarre that her remains are so close to a roadway. If the items are found somewhat near each other with a very wide space between them and Shannan, I don't know what to think. They are not right off the road like she was, but they weren't in the middle of the marsh either.

I'm curious about the jeans. If they were skin-tight skinny jeans, which would be my guess is that they were based on her description as being a "diva" and these are trendy jeans, most likely they had a blend of some kind of stretchy material and are not 100% cotton. If they were skin tight I don't know how much they would have actually hindered her. Many objects are lighter under water. Think of wet suits - you said once that you dive. They're for the most part skin tight (or, skin hugging). I know it's a much different material, but baggy material has a sort of "drag" in water which skin tight material would not. I wonder if it would be annoying enough to stop to take them off when running from someone. If she felt safe enough to stop and drop all of her belongings, why continue for the length of 4 football fields?

ETA

Didn't a few people say that this marsh is behind Doc H's? Is this true?

@ Jimmydo

"SG's call to the pharmacy was verified, and the call was to inquire about items that protect against STD's and lubricant."

Based on Shannon's call log it has been verified that she indeed called CVS. That call lasted 1 minute. It has also been verified that Pak and Shannon exchanged numerous calls to each other after that CVS call. I have yet to see or read anywhere that CVS or LE confirmed exactly what she inquired about. The only thing your link provided was the statement by Pak that said she wanted him to go to CVS for lube and playing cards, nothing about condoms.

"GC is a former employee of JG (now deceased)"

Maybe I missed something in one of your links. Nowhere in those links did I see anything that says GC worked for JG. Matter of fact, the only place that I have ever seen that connection is from the LISK site and it was posted from Flukeyou claiming he knows it is fact. Maybe that is truth, but until I actually see actual proof of that, I would believe that to be nothing more than rumor/speculation.

"IMO, it's high time to do just that: look at the direct ties of the crime family mentioned to the OB community. Where would someone start?

http://longisland.blockshopper.com/cities/gilgo-oak_beach-captree/streets/larboard.ct"

While it may be entirely plausible that there are mob ties to OB. Can you provide a link that clearly shows both AG and KG are directly tied to the mob aside from sharing the same last name as a crime family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukasmalachi
Back