Letter mailed to forensic unit from unknown person

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just does just get stranger and stranger doesn't it, doogiesgirl....the letter being missing is telling in itself, isn't it?

Oh my goodness, I took a couple of breaks from this case and I'm telling ya, you really are left with alot of gaps of info when you do that. My point being that I didn't know the letter was missing, I thought that LE had it but hadn't released it yet. jmo

Oh my goodness, I took a couple of breaks from this case and I'm telling ya, you really are left with alot of gaps of info when you do that. My point being that I didn't know the letter was missing, I thought that LE had it but hadn't released it yet. jmo

Yes, I really wanna know what that letter said!:) Wasn't it about that time when JB was MIA from the jail for 9 days...was hospitalized? Maybe he didn't want his client to know he sold her down the river..and his attitude changed...I dunno...reaching here....

What if this letter wasn't from KC? What if it was a 'I know what you did' letter? Someone who saw something who doesn't want to be involved? They write the letter and copy it to LE and media so that the info gets out without them coming forward? Just a thought!

Above is a quote from my earlier post on this thread. I copied it because I am still stuck on this idea. If Lee A received an 'I have information about what you/ your sister did' letter he could immediately destroy it and heave a huge sigh of relief, thinking that was the end of it. Perhaps this is the reason for the 'Lee knows what he has done comment'.

However, without Lee realizing it, the letter writer could have copied the letter and sent it to both the media and LE. The letter writer might not have signed the letter because they did not want to be involved. Or maybe the letter was signed and LE is keeping this person under wraps.

IIRC, early in this case there were rumours of a sighting of KC or her car, or both, in the area where the body was discovered. Also in the LE interview with the female officer,AA, who responded to Suburban when Cain was there, there is mention of her meeting another person there before this call from Kronk.

Now that wouldn't surprise me at all, Sooner! And, a good thought, by the way! Who knows with this case! It takes more twists and turns than anything that Hollywood could EVER write!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:liar::dance::Banane57::Banane35::Banane23::Banane43:
:Banane59::Banane27::Banane21:
:Banane12: door # 1 ONE KC/Zanny ?
:Banane12: Door # 2 two Zanny/Nanny ?
:Banane12: DOOR # 3 three a dancing B a n a n a/ZANNY/Nanny/Banannie

Ok... did not even mention... name of

H O L L Y W O O D Movie = KC takes a trip on the B A N A N A ~ BOAT
with Z A N N Y?/NANNY !

:eek:
Director's :couch:
stick a fork in me :turkey: i'm done ! ! !

SORRY ~

JMO
God Bless!

jjgram

Excuse me------is this what CA was hollerin about when she said somebody got into her puter?

We have all talked about KC and LA talking in their "special code." I agree that if she wrote something to him and the anonymous letter mentioned in the Doc Dump was from her, it was in code. During their jailhouse video where it got so weird with the code, remember that a number of us said they heard "Hope" instead of "Home," especially when we listed through earphones. "She is near Hope." Well, I think it makes sense that kids would shorten the name of their street from Hopespring to Hope. So let's say she had already told LA that she was near Hope. We know she buried pets in the area, at least a hamster if I recall, as did many kids bury their pets there apparently. So, let's say in the letter she says she is okay and is by "Skippy" or whatever the name of her pet hamster was. That would lead him there, or more likely lead the PI's there once he conferred with his mother.

This may already have been discussed and if so, I apologize. Hard to keep up with all of the threads. Really good work being done here!

:clap: :clap:
Thanks.... that makes sense !

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

What if this letter wasn't from KC? What if it was a 'I know what you did' letter? Someone who saw something who doesn't want to be involved? They write the letter and copy it to LE and media so that the info gets out without them coming forward? Just a thought!

Above is a quote from my earlier post on this thread. I copied it because I am still stuck on this idea. If Lee A received an 'I have information about what you/ your sister did' letter he could immediately destroy it and heave a huge sigh of relief, thinking that was the end of it. Perhaps this is the reason for the 'Lee knows what he has done comment'.

However, without Lee realizing it, the letter writer could have copied the letter and sent it to both the media and LE. The letter writer might not have signed the letter because they did not want to be involved. Or maybe the letter was signed and LE is keeping this person under wraps.

IIRC, early in this case there were rumours of a sighting of KC or her car, or both, in the area where the body was discovered. Also in the LE interview with the female officer,AA, who responded to Suburban when Cain was there, there is mention of her meeting another person there before this call from Kronk.

Now that is interesting....

What if LA figured out where the babie's body was after the first jail visit. Then later, Casey sent LA a letter after that, which was read and delivered by JB. The letter didn't have to give location of body, but JB read the letter and starting figuring things out, sent DC looking for it, JB being the one on the phone with DC. Maybe JB sent the anonymus letter with copies to the state/Lee, to have the info leaked, but had it sealed in the ex-parte hearing saying it had to do with defense stratagy. That would explain why the letter is referred to but is not in the docs. Therefore, the judge realizing JB knew the baby was dead almost from the beginning and did not make the info known. I think that would result in a complaint by the judge.:eek: JMO I know, kinda strange, just throwing things out there. Hope that makes sense, maybe in a Casey backward kind of way...

Good theory except for the fact that as KC's attorney he has no obligation to report anything to the court that he learned during the defense of KC. Unless he has knowlege of a future crime to be committed or maybe if his silence could result in harm to another human. So even if KC told him she did it and where the remains were, he has no obligation to report it to the court. JB's obligation is to KC and her defense. If he learns something in her case he is to keep it to himself unless or until he can use it to benefit her defense.

If JB had learned of the location of Caylee's remains, he wouldn't have to report it to the court and he couldn't get in trouble for that if it comes out later. Now if he talked to someone unrelated to the case, and told them where the remains were he might get in trouble for releasing info that was potentially harmful to his client. And he could get into trouble if he say theoretically sent someone to the site to add to or remove something from the crime scene. But as long as he kept quiet about the location of the crime scene, he is considered to just be doing his job.

I could not pull up the letter. Was it written or typed? If someone would please send me a copy, I will do analysis on the script.

Best wishes to all,
Mind Student

Okay, so, if I have this right, the letter that was addressed to Lee, I'm wondering if it was in an envelope. So this letter addressed to Lee, was put in an envelope and MAILED to the forensic unit. I wonder if it was signed by the person who originally sent it to Lee.

This is the way I'm reading it. The report doesn't say the original letter to Lee was anonymous, but copies of that original letter had been sent to OCSO and the media anonymously. Also noted is not only did OCSO make a copy of the copy they received and placed their new copy in the case file, but they sent both the received copy and it's envelope to evidence.

After reading all of DCasey's interview, one thing stood out to me regarding the possibility of who sent this letter.

On the night that the Anthony's were staying at the Ritz, DCasey and JHoover were also staying there. At some point after 11pm, Cindy received a phone call from John Allen telling her that someone needed to go to the house to lock it up, as they were done with the search warrant. JHoover volunteered to go, and Cindy took him up on his offer.

During the interview, John Allen asked DCasey what time JHoover got back to the hotel, and DCasey responded that it was sometime around 3am.

Now why on earth would it take JHoover nearly 4 hours to go to the Anthony home to lock it up UNLESS he was doing some snooping around?

Could JHoover have possibly come across this letter while he was at the Anthony home and then sent it anonymously to LE?

I thought of this time JHoover was there as well. But I also thought of how it was reported that Mallory was at the Anthony house when LE arrived to start the search and they had her leave.

There is another possible explanation for how a letter could have been transferred from KC to LA without JB being involved, or it going out through the jail system. KC was home until 10/14. She could have written it then and either handed it to him, or had it delivered to him via Mallory, or mailed it from the Anthony home.

And then one last possibility is that it was a letter written...but never sent. And some one (JHoover, Mallory, etc.) found it in KC's room.

I think they might be referring to the huge report from this fellow, Andrew R on page 62 of the Florida Department of Law Investigative Reports. I don't know when it was dumped ... maybe today ... I have it on a PDF. http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/YES 4901-4962cellphone_misc_redacted.pdf
LE had a profile ordered on him as well.

I think you are on to something here. It states this guy claims to be psychic. I wonder if this Andrew R. could be the same writer of posts #'s 2 and 7 at this link. This person sounds disturbed.:eek:

http://www.prophecies.us/index.php?...1:predictions&id=1596:caylee-anthony&Itemid=9

Mods please remove if link is not ok! Tx

That's what we were wondering as well in the PL. Quite the imagination on this fellow, including the DNA of garden gnomes. :eek:

Thanks Noddy! I didn't realize there was a thread discussing him in the PL. I will check it out. This case just gets weirder and weider doesn't it?:confused::eek:

Good theory except for the fact that as KC's attorney he has no obligation to report anything to the court that he learned during the defense of KC. Unless he has knowlege of a future crime to be committed or maybe if his silence could result in harm to another human. So even if KC told him she did it and where the remains were, he has no obligation to report it to the court. JB's obligation is to KC and her defense. If he learns something in her case he is to keep it to himself unless or until he can use it to benefit her defense.

If JB had learned of the location of Caylee's remains, he wouldn't have to report it to the court and he couldn't get in trouble for that if it comes out later. Now if he talked to someone unrelated to the case, and told them where the remains were he might get in trouble for releasing info that was potentially harmful to his client. And he could get into trouble if he say theoretically sent someone to the site to add to or remove something from the crime scene. But as long as he kept quiet about the location of the crime scene, he is considered to just be doing his job.

It certainly is interesting, isn't it? I think this topic is/has been debated in the legal thread.

During of the first visits with Lee after Casey was arrested the first time, didn't she mention (to Lee) something about writing letters to him, George and Cindy that Jose would get to them?

I thought of this time JHoover was there as well. But I also thought of how it was reported that Mallory was at the Anthony house when LE arrived to start the search and they had her leave.

There is another possible explanation for how a letter could have been transferred from KC to LA without JB being involved, or it going out through the jail system. KC was home until 10/14. She could have written it then and either handed it to him, or had it delivered to him via Mallory, or mailed it from the Anthony home.

And then one last possibility is that it was a letter written...but never sent. And some one (JHoover, Mallory, etc.) found it in KC's room.

:waitasec:
:clap: that's a good thought.....
maybe KC wrote the letter when she was out on BOND...
gave
it to LA to mail to LE ! ? ?

woooooh............
:rolleyes:

maybe it is SUPPOSE to be THE : J Blanchard Park SCRIP TO FOLLOW
:crazy:
from Zanny/Nanny = ZFG when she took CAYLEE in front of KC and put
the Toddler into her car and said " KC FOLLOW THIS SCRIPT !"

of course KC followed the SCRIPT(LETTER) and saved it...
of course KC Did NOT dial 911... because the SCRIPT/Letter
will say "DO NOT CALL 911" or we will hurt your Child!:mad:
:crazy:
Sorry....
I do get carried away !
:rolleyes:
JMO
jjgram

I could not pull up the letter. Was it written or typed? If someone would please send me a copy, I will do analysis on the script.

Best wishes to all,
Mind Student

We don't have the actual letter, just a reference to it in the docs. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange