Letters between Jose Baez and Sheriffs office

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I said what I'm thinking right now I'd be banned for life. :furious::furious::furious:

JB isn't worth it.

So instead, I'll say that let's all remember that Casey does *not* have to go through JB to give truthful, helpful info to LE. At any time, she has been able to pick up the phone and call LE and tell them the truth of what happened to Caylee and where Caylee is.

Many thanks to all LE for their extensive time and efforts spent on trying to find Caylee and what happened to her, despite the tremendous amount of deliberate lies and sidetracking and withholding of critical information they've been forced to endure from so many fronts. Excellent job, LE! Thank you for caring about Caylee!

Given the fact that Jose's two investigators have failed to find Caylee despite their access to his client, it seems a little peculiar that he's gloating over the failure of LE to find the hiding place Casey used to dump her body.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

ETA: Every time I read or hear something like this, the first words out of my mouth are "poor Caylee, she never had a chance". Then I cuss up a storm at her mother.:mad:

I think these letters perfectly demonstrate the dynamics of what is going on between LE and Casey/Baez. It is a ring around the rosey scenario, and Mr. Baez does not seem to be helping his client's position by being snippy with LE. It is smoke and mirrors all around, so why would Casey's attorney's communications with LE indicate anything other? Mr. Baez, it is time to bring Caylee home. It IS better late than never, and since you agreed to disclose, let's see some disclosing...hmmm???

Given the fact that Jose's two investigators have failed to find Caylee despite their access to his client, it seems a little peculiar that he's gloating over the failure of LE to find the hiding place Casey used to dump her body.

LE has not *yet* found little Caylee's body, but there's no failure on their part. Look at all the evidence and information they've uncovered despite being given nothing but lies by JB's client!!

Congratulations LE for a job well done!!

Hey at least the Police in their letter claim that they are still looking for Caylee.:)

Hey at least the Police in their letter claim that they are still looking for Caylee.:)

I have never had a doubt they been and still are looking. They want to find Caylee just as much as everyone else. I think there doing a great job! Its not like they had alot of help:)There doing the best they can with what they have IMO:)

As KC's "mouthpiece", JB has the same smart azz attitude as his client.

Retaining JB -- a waste, a huge waste.

i read this yesterday, and i'm still laughing. that baez is something else.... i wouldn't let him pay me to represent me on a parking ticket. hahahahaha

Very unprofessional and childish. Seems Casey's ways might be rubbing off on him. jmo

ETA - Just saw the no bashing message. I will add this, I am so HAPPY that he 's CA's attorney, he is perfect!

OMG... Jose Baez disgusts me! How dare he get indignant with OSCO about "not finding Caylee" when is client hasn't offered up one honest piece of info as to where to begin that search. Who gave a generous donation of cash and equipment to Equiisearch in an attempt to find Caylee, Baez's office OR the Anthony's?? Uh no... OSCO!

trying this topic again :) Please don't just bash Baez for 20 pages .

JBean, your work's cut out for you if the bashing starts, isn't it? (I mean that in the nicest way, seriously). This case is so loaded, I feel for all you mods trying to remind everyone to "play nice." (but gosh it's hard sometimes!)

Thanks for all your diligence and hard work to keep all the snarkiness down, it's one of the reasons I'm here instead of on other boards.:)

Good grief, it really is pretty ridiculous for JB to take such an attitude with LE given the fact his client is the #1 factor in finding Caylee! It appears to me that is is all about the "drama factor"!

Is JB getting paid? Is he billing by the hour or by the charges? If he is billing by the hour and she is spending 4 to 6 hrs a day there, at least 20 hrs a week, the bill must be hugh by now.

If he is not being paid by CA or family, does he have any other clients? I still don't understand why she is spending so much time at his office. This may have been answered somewhere but with so much written and said I can't remember if anyone really knows why she is there so often, does it really take that much time to go over everything she has said?

oh my days, he refers to himself as Jose Baez, esq.?

that is the silliest, most pretentious thing I know. why am I not really surprised?

For a guy who needs to find a sympathetic jury somewhere, not too bright a move, Counselor...:eek:

i read this yesterday, and i'm still laughing. that baez is something else.... i wouldn't let him pay me to represent me on a parking ticket. hahahahaha
I think Baez is too emotionally involved in this case to be a good attorney for Casey. A good attorney keeps it above the snippy (get even) remarks. Jose, GROW UP moo

JB offered to have his client help find Caylee and left it at "Give me a call when you are ready." Next time Casey goes to JB's, LE should call and say we are ready now and pulling in the parking lot. Then they could just go in and have Casey tell where she placed her. Jose has given his word and I am positive that would not be a problem.

I felt the Sheriff was respectful in his letter, I don't understand the sarcastic letter from JB. Its not like the Sheriff ever had a real shot finding her especially since she was missing for 31 days before the Sheriffs office started looking, and when they tried to look all they got were lies. I wonder if the Sheriffs letter has to do with the detectives doing the interviews in California with RD and LP and the woman that was stationed in the home, where she gave RD an entirely different story as to what happened. Also one more thing, does his client not know what the "supposed" real ZG looks like or her "supposed" sister. They could release a composite sketch but of course these people only exist in CA imagination so therefore not sketches. A few weeks ago some middle school girls were almost abducted at a soccer field, they only saw the attacker for a minute or less, the released a composite drawing of that person the same afternoon. Why can't she remember what her "supposed" babysitter looks like if she knew her for years. Because its all a lie.

JB offered to have his client help find Caylee and left it at "Give me a call when you are ready." Next time Casey goes to JB's, LE should call and say we are ready now and pulling in the parking lot. Then they could just go in and have Casey tell where she placed her. Jose has given his word and I am positive that would not be a problem.

Wonderful idea :clap::clap::clap:

I bet JB would be thrilled with all of the cooperation.:crazy:

You would think JB's main defence strategy at the moment would be to ensure that the Child Neglect case goes forward, all set up to prevent a future murder charge. I don't see how his sarcastic reply forwards that cause, but then this is only his third year practising law, isn't it? On the other hand, maybe it's all part of his delaying tactics to keep KC from providing any sensible information about the whereabouts of Caylee. Or it could be that he's just plain rude???

All that needs doing to end this circus is one tiny little thing: Casey has to tell where Caylee is. Obviously, the only reason Casey won't tell is it would incriminate her.

Now, put yourself in JB's place. You client, for sure, is facing child neglect charges. She might be facing murder or manslaughter charges. Hmmmm...which one carries more time? That's right, the murder charges. So, in order to get your client less time in the pokey, you have her fess up on the child neglect charges.

Oh, wait, you can't do that because she did kill her child. So, you do nothing except drum up movie deals and try and turn public opinion to your client's advantage.

This is just so stupid! Doesn't JB know there's no statute of limitations on murder charges? doesn't he know that LE is carefully building a case, and can bring charges even tho they don't have a body? Doesn't he know that Casey's motivation and means are spread all over the net for the world to see? Doesn't he get this?

This guy is a bottom-feeder of epic proportions!

Maybe, just maybe Baez knows his client is going down so he is behaving incompetently so there is a reason for an appeal. :laugh:

Yeah, I know, but I thought it was funny. :laugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiousXladybug99
Back