Letters to Casey from Cindy and George

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for helping me with the links.

I do not believe that George or Lee molested Casey. I think it is something Casey has seen on an episode of One Tree Hill or video once and she thinks the abuse excuse will garner her sympathy.

The thing is how to you get normal hard working taxpayers that are brothers , dads, moms or sisters of little baby girls to imagine that you leave your child with your molester to endanger your little child being abused? By all accounts mom and pop watched Caylee 98 percent of the time and the would be Zanny only on rare occasions.

News flash love, that topic does not even come up in the guilt or innocence phase of the trial. The fact that you are planting seeds for the inevitable guilty verdict penalty phase is a red flag.

I think George is a lot of sad things that I would not respect, but this one I am not buying. Cindy Anthony had no glue on her shoes, and there is no way in the world he was the breadwinner and she felt trapped. She would have told him to get the hell out and she would have milked that drama for mom , pop, brothers and friends to shower her with support for many years. She would light up like a Christmas tree from all the attention and sympathy. She tossed him out on his butt over a lot less.

Cindy better get wise, get a helmet or both. She is next. Casey has no limits and clearly they do hate one another. Every single thing Cindy said in every letter was a jab, you know the kind of compliment you get from the jealous co worker when you get promoted over her, a thinly veiled snarky remark. Congratulations on your promotion, it must be nice to be the boss's favorite...implying maybe there is a reason for that favoritism. The kind of remark you just wink at, and let their imagination run wild are you denying or admitting. LOL!! That is what Cindy is doing times one hundred, she knows which buttons to push, oh the sun and surf we are enjoying. Everyone loves me, everyone writes to me, me, me, me, enough about me, when are you going to write to ME? One sentence about Casey's only sibling. Lee has a turtle. Now back to me.

The FBI agent nailed it in the first five minutes of talking to her. He explained to George that when Cindy answered his written profile questions about Casey her answers defied reality. She answered that Casey was responsible, honest, trusted, careful, etc. despite the two hours they spent detailing every thing she had told LE had been systematically proven to be false, one hundred percent of it. Scott, ( I believe it was Scott) told George, Cindy has a distinct need to appear that SHE was a good mother, so by extension Casey has to have been a good mother, as it reflects on Cindy's sense of self. Cindy detailed for him how she raised her kids, giving them two baths a day while they were potty training, packing their snacks, cleaning their toys,ever mindful never to raise her voice to them. None of this had anything to do with the price of tea in China, but Cindy was confusing her mothering with Casey's mothering. Much like Cindy calls Caylee Cays ( which makes me sick) and tells how similar she is to Casey that she will have the same teachers and do the same things. She even said something to the effect of it was as if we get a second chance , a second opportunity to raise Casey again.

It is imperative for Cindy to appear to be a good mother. Remember this is the lady that brings a seven month, totally showing , pregnant child to a family wedding and denies she is expecting, oh no not my child, my child is a virgin brother, are you gonna believe me or you, mom, dad, your lovely bride and low these two hundred guests' lying eyes?View attachment 9910

In spite of the world falling in around her, she still believes she somehow comes off as an elegant, lovely, smart, concerned grandmother when she does these TV appearances. It is all about Cindy, all the time.

She hates Casey. She has resented her for a long while, but now that she took the one thing that Cindy truly felt love from, her relationship with Caylee, now she wants to punish her and will do so every single chance she gets. She may not even realize it , but in my opinion this is what is going on.

Cindy is one of those people that needs pain and drama to feel alive. If she were to move away to somewhere quiet and new, she would make herself notorious in the new town in no time. Casey is Cindy Jr. in stripper boots.

She could have remained private as Lee has. She chooses this life she has, make no mistake about it. Once Lee has a baby, Casey will be lucky to get a letter once a year, unless it is on Caylee's anniversary and there are at least two news cameras to memorialize her, stroller in tow with the replacement baby for the photo while she delivers it to the new post office near her new much grander home she bought with her media rights. That is the photo she'll want Casey to see on the news accounts. I have got her number, one doesn't need to be a psychologist. You may very easily predict her future behavior by her past behavior, self absorbed narcissism and feeling powerful by being cruel to others. Lee , I the best advice I could give you is still what it was two years ago. Son, grab your girl and get the hell out of dodge. Do what mom and pop do. Say you'll write.
MOO

( The photo is soooo representative of Anthyonics, her tummy could not be more protruding if she were kidding around with a beach ball under her dress. What a classic. You can't make this stuff up. I can't stop laughing looking at it! Classic!!!)

:clap::clap::clap::bow::bow::bow::clap::clap::clap:

Dear Prudence, I think she is likely managing quite fine in isolation. In fact, sociopaths are maybe better suited than anyone else for isolation--because they don't "miss" the interpersonal connections that others would, because those connections were never more than words to them. Plus don't doubt for a moment that she is creating her own KC-centric universe even in isolation.

- She controls her visitors (currently she can blame her defense for that and avoid responsibility)
- She gets plenty of mail from people who stroke her ego and abase themselves before her. Those letters are full of:
"you don't know me" (but I want to know you)
"you're probably wondering who I am" (or who is this stranger who is so smitten with you that they would write you without having met you)
"I don't want anything from you except friendship" (if you are willing to validate me and grant me your friendship--cuz that's how friendships form right?)​
- She is well equipped to shut out/disassociate from her past, so she is probably not sitting there regretting her actions or missing anyone. If her family would stop squawking about trying to see her she would be relieved. KC is dealing with the situation she's facing by strategizing to make the most of it for herself.

MOO, of course...

I think your opinion is spot on!

From what I've read there's been no letters from George and Cindy that indicate they're responding to a letter received from Casey. The Anthony letters are all one-sided, asking questions, telling Casey of family happenings, and stating their positions.

There are no letters that say, for example, "I was so glad to hear from you", or "To answer your question about grandpa", or anything that would indicate their letter is a response letter.

Yes, you are correct. We know G & C gave notes to Baez to give to Casey by what is said in the letters. If Casey were responding to those letters through Baez, we would expect their letters to reflect receiving the notes from Casey, such as, "I'm glad to hear the food is improving" or "I'm sorry you are bored most of the time", anything to show they are getting her notes. There's nothing. That leads to the conclusion she has been incommunicado with them since October 14, 2008, despite their best efforts.

Jose's spin about the fear of videotaping of visitors and the lack of family communication because of releases to the public is just that, his spin. It's all JB can say because his client is refusing to see her family. Why is she refusing? That wouldn't look good to the public, the prosecutors, or anyone else. Why is she refusing to communicate with the family? Revenge? Punishment? A result of what happened her last night at home before Caylee "disappeared"? To torture her parents? To keep her secret and not spill the truth? So many possibilities. All of the above?

I find George's reference to pizza really strange in this letter:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2010-06/54572752.pdf (p. 14982 last paragraph)

He says "Mom made one of her great homemade pizza's. Thought about you when I was cutting it."

Is this another passive-aggressive jab or an attempt at a coded message or is George just oblivious? Either way this family's obsession with pizza is bizzare.

Why, why did GA use the word "also" in these questions? Who's left? Casey? I hate this letter because to me it is exactly what I would expect from a guilty person: "I know I hurt you, but it was because I loved you, and there's nothing we can do now about you being hurt, so why ALSO hurt everyone else by telling them?" But the As have such a strange and stilted way of using language that I can't be sure...

BBM

AZ, are you saying this letter bothers you because it sounds like a letter from a father guilty of molesting his daughter?

I hadn't really considered it from that POV, but I can kinda see where you are getting that, if I am understanding you correctly. And, it takes me back to KC's early assurance of "Don't worry, I haven't said anything"

Just my :twocents:, FWIW...

I took this as George asking why she is destroying them in addition to herself. If he thinks she is guilty, she destroyed her life by killing her daugher. If he thinks she is innocent (rolling my eyes here), then she has destroyed her life by telling such a ridiculous story about what really happened.

--respectfully snipped

This is pretty much how I interpreted it, too.

More of a "Our life is already a living hell because of the choices YOU have made. Why continue with more lies and destroy the rest of us - those of us who have stood by you, despite all the public scrutiny and hatred. I know the truth and this is how you thank us?!? "

Although, I concede - I need to give AZ's idea more thought. I actually have never considered the abuse allegations to be true.

Yes. Don't know if this has been mentioned, but I was talking about this with my hubby earlier today. Thinking back to one of the Jail Visit videos- when Casey stepped to the phone (just after a visit with the mental health professional in jail) she announces with a smile "Don't worry. I didn't tell them anything." Hmmm--- could THAT be the family secret they were afraid would be divulged?

But in that same video CA and GA said they were forgiving her for what she may have said. GA clearing is not forgiving her over what she said about he and Lee in those jailhouse letters. That hit a huge nerve on GA's part. His absence from court also may be a sign he is not happy with KC.

KC knows they know. I think this is why she will not see them. CA will not rest until she knows the truth and CA will be able to tell when she asks KC that forbidden question. KC knows it, JB knows it and CA knows it. KC keeps them away to protect herself against her mother. jmo

You know I wonder what would happen if Cindy just said to her 'You may as well drop your little mask with me Casey, because I see straight through you, I know exactly what you did and I haven't spent the last two years 'supporting you' as I have led everyone to believe...I have spent the last two years doing everything in my power to throw you well and truly under the bus.'

Because after reading the letters, that's exactly what I think is going on.

Dear Prudence, I think she is likely managing quite fine in isolation. In fact, sociopaths are maybe better suited than anyone else for isolation--because they don't "miss" the interpersonal connections that others would, because those connections were never more than words to them. Plus don't doubt for a moment that she is creating her own KC-centric universe even in isolation.

- She controls her visitors (currently she can blame her defense for that and avoid responsibility)
- She gets plenty of mail from people who stroke her ego and abase themselves before her. Those letters are full of:
"you don't know me" (but I want to know you)
"you're probably wondering who I am" (or who is this stranger who is so smitten with you that they would write you without having met you)
"I don't want anything from you except friendship" (if you are willing to validate me and grant me your friendship--cuz that's how friendships form right?)​
- She is well equipped to shut out/disassociate from her past, so she is probably not sitting there regretting her actions or missing anyone. If her family would stop squawking about trying to see her she would be relieved. KC is dealing with the situation she's facing by strategizing to make the most of it for herself.

MOO, of course...

I think you are absolutely right. She did seem oddly happy in her letters to the other prisoners, she complained some but she sure wasn't suicidal, she seemed happy when she spoke of looking pretty for court and her boys coming to see her. It was as if she did not understand this is not a sleepover or summer camp. I thought it was so odd until reading all the links you all have posted. Fascinating, she really is sitting at the defense table singing zippity do da, like Diane Downs at her defense table jamming and tapping her pencil to the beat of Hungry Like A Wolf, the song that played while she tried to murder all of her children in her car.
Scary:furious:

BBM

AZ, are you saying this letter bothers you because it sounds like a letter from a father guilty of molesting his daughter?

I hadn't really considered it from that POV, but I can kinda see where you are getting that, if I am understanding you correctly. And, it takes me back to KC's early assurance of "Don't worry, I haven't said anything"

--respectfully snipped

This is pretty much how I interpreted it, too.

More of a "Our life is already a living hell because of the choices YOU have made. Why continue with more lies and destroy the rest of us - those of us who have stood by you, despite all the public scrutiny and hatred. I know the truth and this is how you thank us?!? "

Although, I concede - I need to give AZ's idea more thought. I actually have never considered the abuse allegations to be true.

Nothing would surprise me...

But I do believe something horrible happened to Casey. She does have lots of the issues I would expect from an incest survivor.

I do hope I am wrong and that George & Lee never touched her inappropriately. But I do fear that her father did.

I haven't caught up on the thread entirely yet, but, just wanted to say "Thanks" for everyone's behavior re: minimal namecalling/bashing. Esp. on a topic that kinda invites the opportunity to do so. Your ability to keep that in check is what'll keep this thread open.

TIA.

OT for a sec -

Bond, I just want to say thanks for recognizing when posters are posting respectfully and throwing the kudos our way. Positive reinforcement is so productive and encourages more of the same.

You have been a great addition to the mod squad and I, for one, appreciate your presence here more than you know. :blowkiss:

Nothing would surprise me...

But I do believe something horrible happened to Casey. She does have lots of the issues I would expect from an incest survivor.

I do hope I am wrong and that George & Lee never touched her inappropriately. But I do fear that her father did.

I'm thinking the horrible thing that happened to Casey was Cindy.

Yes, you are correct. We know G & C gave notes to Baez to give to Casey by what is said in the letters. If Casey were responding to those letters through Baez, we would expect their letters to reflect receiving the notes from Casey, such as, "I'm glad to hear the food is improving" or "I'm sorry you are bored most of the time", anything to show they are getting her notes. There's nothing. That leads to the conclusion she has been incommunicado with them since October 14, 2008, despite their best efforts.

Jose's spin about the fear of videotaping of visitors and the lack of family communication because of releases to the public is just that, his spin. It's all JB can say because his client is refusing to see her family. Why is she refusing? That wouldn't look good to the public, the prosecutors, or anyone else. Why is she refusing to communicate with the family? Revenge? Punishment? A result of what happened her last night at home before Caylee "disappeared"? To torture her parents? To keep her secret and not spill the truth? So many possibilities. All of the above?

I think it's all of the above and then some. Ever since Casey was arrested on July 16, 2008, she hasn't said much except for that one terrible phone call home from jail when she demanded Tone's phone number, and several videos of jail house visits with her parents and Lee.

What Casey has seen or heard about (she has a radio in her cell) for the past two years is her parents, and mostly her mother, in front of video cameras on national and local television, making statements that have angered the public. Casey has heard about the cruise her parents, Lee, and Mallory took, she's heard that her parents sold the rights to Caylee's pictures to ABC news. She's heard that her parents have made money from her case.

On top of everything else, I think Casey seriously resents her parents media exposure. If and when Casey is convicted I think she'll blame her parents for the mess they've made of this case in the public eye.

I haven't caught up on the thread entirely yet, but, just wanted to say "Thanks" for everyone's behavior re: minimal namecalling/bashing. Esp. on a topic that kinda invites the opportunity to do so. Your ability to keep that in check is what'll keep this thread open.

TIA.

For Bond:

I like the way you coach, always encourage the good behavior, then people want to make you proud. I know you are a leader in whatever you do in real life.
Thanks for all you do here.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzYtMTDqZQ4[/ame]

Oh my goodness guys, here is the ultimate letter from pop.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzWg9pUk1Ok[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sefXnmX_lbY[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul9MPFxJBsg[/ame]
Lee explains his point of view ( at that time) [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DkR1xNAA3Q[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6_GtS6xMlY[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suuGZ4q_hsc[/ame]
I am not certain, but I think this is the last we heard from Lee to the press. I don't blame him for not writing to her. A lot changed since he made these remarks early on.

But in that same video CA and GA said they were forgiving her for what she may have said. GA clearing is not forgiving her over what she said about he and Lee in those jailhouse letters. That hit a huge nerve on GA's part. His absence from court also may be a sign he is not happy with KC.

KC knows they know. I think this is why she will not see them. CA will not rest until she knows the truth and CA will be able to tell when she asks KC that forbidden question. KC knows it, JB knows it and CA knows it. KC keeps them away to protect herself against her mother. jmo

I kinda feel that KC was referring to the "big fight" when she said she didn't tell LE anything. Just a guess.

You know I wonder what would happen if Cindy just said to her 'You may as well drop your little mask with me Casey, because I see straight through you, I know exactly what you did and I haven't spent the last two years 'supporting you' as I have led everyone to believe...I have spent the last two years doing everything in my power to throw you well and truly under the bus.'

Because after reading the letters, that's exactly what I think is going on.

In a backwards sort of way, CA is letting KC know she is ruling out all possibilities, even the ridiculous?
That would make KC uncomfortable, I think. The way I imagine it, KC gets into about the second line of the letter, starts cursing CA (as Maya D. says she witnessed), and wads up the letter-If she ever even got it.
That kind of veiled threat would make an especially paranoid sociopath pretty livid, and KC is pretty perceptive when it comes to lookin out for #1.

I put this onto the Gentiva thread, but I'm going to put it here too, because I really think it describes Cindy to a tee; http://www.outofthefog.net/CommonBehaviors/Dissociation.html but even though she may be suffering from some kind of mental issue, I agree that throwing innocent people under the bus is about as bad as it gets...

The BEGGING for Casey to contact them is just so over the top....especially from George, the framework they have constructed for Casey is just so strange - its obvious her required role in the family was to play the perfect princess..well I guess she threw that one back in their face didn't she?

If this does go to trial the day, or days that Cindy spends on the stand are going to be a nightmare.

I love the link you provided Mrs G Norris and I quoted you so that other readers may read the information.

For me: Smack on!

INTERESTING.....

I still tend to believe that Cindy is as mad as a cut snake, but I like your thinking...

Totally OT, but I hadn't noticed where you are from, Mrs Norris. Then I read this and thought -she's got to be an ocker!! Haven't ever seen/read that saying anywhere else!

OT for a sec -

Bond, I just want to say thanks for recognizing when posters are posting respectfully and throwing the kudos our way. Positive reinforcement is so productive and encourages more of the same.

You have been a great addition to the mod squad and I, for one, appreciate your presence here more than you know. :blowkiss:

Ditto.:woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Damo
Back