Levi Page Show 2/14/10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Levi's site there was a news band running across the bottom stating that video tapes of the jail calls were not going to be released. Levi, if you can, could you tell us a little bit about that?

ETA: Never mind Levi, the banner said More jail phone calls were being released, not No More......sorry.................

Ron is crude and vile.

I know doc... it just sounds twice as vulgar coming from Misty's (ie a girl's and I do mean girl's) mouth, especially because she was being so explicit (re what NG could do). :rolleyes:

Sorry, old-fashioned bird...
:iamashamed0005:

:parrot:

What would that prove, other than at some time he drove it ? He was staying with Timmy and Chelsea.

Of course it would depend on if Timmy or Chelsea or Tommy or Lindsey or Misty had ever allowed him to drive it.:woohoo:

Of course it would depend on if Timmy or Chelsea or Tommy or Lindsey or Misty had ever allowed him to drive it.:woohoo:

Good luck getting the truth about that. They have accused him of maybe taking it because it was parked funny (ha ha) but never admitted he was ever allowed to drive it.

I know doc... it just sounds twice as vulgar coming from Misty's (ie a girl's and I do mean girl's) mouth, especially because she was being so explicit (re what NG could do). :rolleyes:

Sorry, old-fashioned bird...
:iamashamed0005:

:parrot:

LOL, yea both Ron and Misty's language has changed a bit since the "Yes, Miz Nancy" days.

Is this correct? < what LP is saying. Wow, I really was confused.

LFlorida, LP is very good at thinking but not sure, aka, speculation.

He did it all the time in the CA case. He must be taken with a ton of salt, jmo. :)

LP stated that the Croslin phone's ringer was shut off and that is why Misty could not have called there prior to the 911 call.

If this is true, the ringer was probably turned off because Ron was calling over and over because he couldn't get Misty to answer her phone and the Croslins got tired of it.

Charlie...this is what makes me NUTZ...the van comes into play with Timmy and Chelsea...If Misty did pick up Haleigh and RC was down by Timmy...it's literally neverending...but I do feel that LE has interviewed enough neighbors and looked at any traffic cams etc to get a sense of where they traveled and, more, importantly, WHEN....JMO
Two things....one is the time of night and neighbors who would be credible, likely were asleep...
two.... there are no traffic cams in this county.... We just GOT maybe a couple of cameras placed at traffic lights in downtown Palatka and I'm not even sure those were installed as of yet...it was discussed...

LP stated that the Croslin phone's ringer was shut off and that is why Misty could not have called there prior to the 911 call.

If this is true, the ringer was probably turned off because Ron was calling over and over because he couldn't get Misty to answer her phone and the Croslins got tired of it.

Yes, but Ron had already called Tommy who then went to the trailer. I wish we knew if Ron ever called Tommy back or if Tommy avoided him after finding Misty gone (supposedly). I learned a couple of new things tonight: that Tommy walked over to the trailer after hearing about the disappearance and that he'd been over there smoking a joint with Misty earlier that afternoon.

Did you guys catch the part where RG said that normally (as a defense attorney) he'd want to keep his client in jail and working with LE to work out a plea or deal or something, but with these two, were he their attny, he might just take LP up on his bail offer because all they are doing with these phone calls is hurting their cases and their image in the public and making it impossible to get a fair jury, and they might be better off out on bail where they could not be recorded, (seeing as how they clearly don't heed their attny's advice about any damned thing esp. phone call content)?

wow, that was a run-on sentence. sowwy. :innocent:

Anyway, I enjoyed that - a little tip of the hat to wild & crazy Leonard.

I STILL WANNA KNOW WHY MARK NEJAME THINK'S RON'S BEEN CLEARED !!! So, Levi, try to sneak that question in there sometime to one of your experts...these two experts didn't seem ready to say that Ron's been cleared, did they? :crazy:

Thanks again Levi for the well-organized show & thoughtful questions.

Jr was not heard on the 911 call that night, yet, the police report has him as a witness, therefore, imo, Jr must have been taken over to, or someone came over to get Jr, and he was at Tommy/Lindsey's house during the 911 call. ETA, therefore, Tommy's phone was likely on, so LP was likely lied to about that bit of info, speculation on my part.....

This might explain why LE was over at Tommy/Lindsey's house, ie, to interview and/or check on Jr. pure speculation on my part of course...

Listening to the podcast now. I never can hear Art and it makes me want to heave my computer across the room. Sorry. Menopause.

Speak up, Art!

Edit to add- Just heard from Levi that he has no volume control, so I will use my ear buds next week so as not miss a word :)

LP: "Why should Hank not be allowed to visit his children?"

It's called consequences, LP. The things we should learn from.

CJ was a more interesting interview than AH, and LP who don't live there, and don't know the culture, or the people in this case.

Nay Nay might be someone interesting Levi. :) or Hank Sr., or Lisa C. or Lindsey, or the other friend of RC that CJ also knows, and of course, CJ again. :)

Tia Levi, and thanks for the show.

LP: "Why should Hank not be allowed to visit his children?"

It's called consequences, LP. The things we should learn from.

I, for one of many, want to see justice for HaLeigh. If it takes giving Hank Sr an auto to get them there, it's fine with me. Will they milk LP for all they can, you betcha, but they are beginning to reveal truer aspects of their personalities, and interpersonal relationships with each other, and LE is gleaning info daily, so;

Thanks LP for helping Hank visit his kids.

But should he be allowed? They might have had a chance as adults if he hadn't been allowed while they were children. I mean, talking like that with his just turned 18 year old daughter says more than any speculation could into his parenting skills, and his "we just need to get this HaLeigh stuff over with, tell the truth about what you know" crap he was saying for the cameras two short weeks ago. moo

rant over, sorry Kimster...

Maybe Hank and LP had a really good talk and are agreeing that the truth needs to come out and are willing to try and get to that truth. I don't think the cussing and carrying on about NG is that big a deal, but it did seem to me that Lisa and Hank are both encouraging Misty to tell what she knows. They have mentioned Haleigh quite a bit in their jail conversations.

I would like to wish all my peeps here at WS a very wonderful,,,,Valentines Day...Today is my 24th anniversary,,,,seems like it should be longer than that though,,,LOL....bILL IS TREATING ME TO fried seafood and ceaser salad.........Can I also say, I am proud to be a part of something so important,,,,,,,,even though my part is so miniscule,,,,,,,,as to find this precious child,,,Haleigh.......I pray everyday for this child to be found.....Thanks to all who have taken the mantra up for helping this precious baby to find her way home.....I will be listening tonight,,thanks Levi, and all who will participate...

My best wishes for a very happy anniversary for you and your spouse. May you two go on for another 24 blissful years.
azwriter

what is so sad is i do not beleive that haleigh was harmed on purpose, though i do think there was a great deal of negligence involved...and if they had dealt with it at once, maybe she would have been ok, they would have been charged with some negligence, maybe even done some time, but haleigh might be ok now, and things might be resolved...instead of this incredible, astonishing mess of lies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro