DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I want to look that up and there isn't a thread about it! :croc:

:D

Guess what I'm going to do later on tonight? :snooty:

:) Too Funny.

LOL Tim Miller thread. LOL Hank Sr. told Tim Miller that Ronald Told him. Tim Miller got the money from a man in Texas who supplies fuel to TES. Also on the rumor threads.

Dr. Glass: re Misty... different when with her dad than on tv... on tv she was monotone and has signals of deception... with dad she shows devotion... lots of narcissism... complicated girl...

Not able to listen, thanks to all for reporting. :)

I love listening to Dr. Glass talk about her body language. She says Misty is cold and also complicated.

LP: Misty signaled she would say something to get out... either tell cops or tell him.... every day in there seems like a year to her... she must make a choice... thinks she'll opt for bail in spite of her attorney

Hi everyone. I was so glad to find this site and so much info on this case in one place- it's what led me here. I have been reading for days.

Listening to this, it doesn't quite sound right. LE was setting up Ron and Misty in all these deals but didn't notice other buyers/sellers who also happened to be "human traffickers"?

I would think that if they really thought that was the case, they would at least know where to start looking.

Now talking about Melinda Duckett.

I know I missed a lot of what was said. They just talk a whole lot faster than I can type. :) My apologies to Dr. Glass (if she reads this) for leaving so much out.

BTW, feel free to chat about Melinda Duckett since Levi is covering this case also. :blowkiss:

Hi everyone. I was so glad to find this site and so much info on this case in one place- it's what led me here. I have been reading for days.

Listening to this, it doesn't quite sound right. LE was setting up Ron and Misty in all these deals but didn't notice other buyers/sellers who also happened to be "human traffickers"?

I would think that if they really thought that was the case, they would at least know where to start looking.

HELLO!!! We are so glad you are here! :blowkiss:

LogDetective-160x160.gif

Whos Larry??

Supposedly there was a six-year old girl who had talked to Haleigh and said someone called Larry has her. Ron mentioned getting her back for $35.000 and was promised a check for that sum, but Haleigh wasn't found. Just some BS.

BTW, feel free to chat about Melinda Duckett since Levi is covering this case also. :blowkiss:

I don't know much about that case, but what I had read she was a ticking timebomb, I believe she would have did what she did regardless, she pulled the trigger, not Nancy

I agree with what Dr. Glass said about Tommy and would like to hear more profiling of him.

i don't think tommy hurt haleigh. i've always thought he might have knowledge of what occurred that night, though. after listening to the jail tapes, i'm convinced that ih misty appealed to him for help to cover up her crime, he would have obliged.

have to admit, each time i listen to ron go over his underwear schedule i lmao.

On Melinda Duckett, I agree with the Donna that Melinda killed Trenton as evidenced by her disposing of everything that was his including the ultrasound picture. During the NG interviews she was doing everything she could to avoid answering questions. At one point she even said that she was only working with the FBI and not the local LE but the FBI said not true. I am shocked about the *advertiser censored* though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb