Lies point us to the truth

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know the name of the therapist JB and BR were seeing?

Rain on my Parade,
No we do not, or even if they were seeing the same therapist. It is highly likely the therapist(s) was asked to review and report their findings to the Grand Jury, so whatever was submitted will be sealed.

I'm assuming because both parents were hit with the same Counts, e.g.

COUNT IV
On or about December 25, and December 26, 1996 in Boulder County, Colorado, John Bennett Ramsey (or alternately, Patricia Paugh Ramsey) did unlawfully, knowingly, recklessly and feloniously permit a child to be unreasonably placed in a situation which posed a threat of injury to the child's life or health, which resulted in the death of JonBenet Ramsey, a child under the age of sixteen.

As to Count IV, child abuse resulting in death:

A TRUE BILL

Signature redacted.

That the Grand Jury assumed both parents were totally negligent with regard to JonBenet's safety.

Also, minimally they were hit with assisting JonBenet's killer, probably via postmortem staging:

COUNT VII (Accessory to a Crime)

On or about December 25, and December 26, 1996 in Boulder County, Colorado, John Bennett Ramsey (or alternately, Patricia Paugh Ramsey) did unlawfully, knowingly and feloniously render assistance to a person, with intent to hinder, delay and prevent the discovery, detention, apprehension, prosecution, conviction and punishment of such person for the commission of a crime, knowing the person being assisted has committed and was suspected of the crime of Murder in the First Degree and Child Abuse Resulting in Death.

So the therapist(s) will know who likely killed JonBenet by simple elimination using the above counts from the Grand Jury.

This why the therapist(s) are important.

This means some day in the future you could wake up to banner headlines in newspapers, on facebook along with News Anchors saying Therapist names X as JonBenet's killer.

Rain on my Parade,
No we do not, or even if they were seeing the same therapist. It is highly likely the therapist(s) was asked to review and report their findings to the Grand Jury, so whatever was submitted will be sealed.

I'm assuming because both parents were hit with the same Counts, e.g.

That the Grand Jury assumed both parents were totally negligent with regard to JonBenet's safety.

Also, minimally they were hit with assisting JonBenet's killer, probably via postmortem staging:

So the therapist(s) will know who likely killed JonBenet by simple elimination using the above counts from the Grand Jury.

This why the therapist(s) are important.

This means some day in the future you could wake up to banner headlines in newspapers, on facebook along with News Anchors saying Therapist names X as JonBenet's killer.

Thank you UKGuy! Wouldn’t that therapist be in contempt if he/she released information?

Thank you UKGuy! Wouldn’t that therapist be in contempt if he/she released information?

Rain on my Parade,
Yes, but it has happened before. So much time has passed, police investigators are drawing down their pensions or are deceased.

Once John Ramsey leaves us, just watch out for all those JonBenet specials as folks want to talk. There is big money in JonBenet Doc's, some companies can make more money than they lose in legal fees, plus they retain copyright on all the material.

Rain on my Parade,
Yes, but it has happened before. So much time has passed, police investigators are drawing down their pensions or are deceased.

Once John Ramsey leaves us, just watch out for all those JonBenet specials as folks want to talk. There is big money in JonBenet Doc's, some companies can make more money than they lose in legal fees, plus they retain copyright on all the material.

Obviously, Steven Pitt won’t be able to say anything.

I understand that Pitt was of the opinion that it was PR.

Rain on my Parade,
This was Pitt simply parroting popular opinion. He like 99% of police professionals who looked at the case knew it was an inside job.

But in common with them all he could never legally say the case is definitely BDI. They are all constrained by Colorado's child protection statutes.

He probably knew the truth and assisted the prosecution in escaping from a legal dilemma.

Rain on my Parade,
This was Pitt simply parroting popular opinion. He like 99% of police professionals who looked at the case knew it was an inside job.

But in common with them all he could never legally say the case is definitely BDI. They are all constrained by Colorado's child protection statutes.

He probably knew the truth and assisted the prosecution in escaping from a legal dilemma.

UKGuy,
Do you feel this will apply once JR has passed since BR is no longer a child? If BDI will he be held accountable, ever?

Along came a spider
Thank you BlueCrab!

A RECAP OF THIS THREAD

Here's what we have so far as I see it:

1. Not until almost four years after the murder of JonBenet Ramsey by people purporting to be representing members of a "small foreign faction", do the cops find out that Ramsey family friend ***** *****, a member of such a group, even existed.

2. ***** ***** was a member of the 29-member Asian Pacific American Coalition at Colorado University, also known as APAC. APAC had a politically liberal pro-active agenda that could be interpreted as wanting to avenge what it perceived as unfair justice afforded Asian American females who have been victims of violence in America. JonBenet's body, with likely stun gun injuries on it, showed evidence of her having been tortured. APAC disbanded several weeks after JonBenet was murdered.

3. ***** ***** babysat, drove JonBenet to school, knew the layout of the Ramsey house, and lived at the home of the Stines. The Ramseys and Stines were best friends, as were their respective sons Burke and Doug.

4. At least as of August of 2000 neither ***** ***** nor any of the 29 members of APAC had been known about, much less investigated by the police.

5. It was discovered that Susannah Chase, murdered on the street in Boulder one year after JonBenet was murdered, was a long distance runner. Susannah had been run down and battered on the head with a child's aluminum baseball bat. A child's aluminum baseball bat, found in the Ramsey's yard, could also have been the weapon that split JonBenet's skull in two. ***** *****, like Susannah, was a long distance runner.

6. A poster on WS who went by the name of DocWatson, and before that went by the name of DrC, showed intense defensive interest when ***** ***** and APAC were discussed on WS. This interest progressed to apparent desperation when someone, and the evidence points to DocWatson, fraudulently assumed the name of BlueCrab, claimed he was me, and made numerous posts on another forum saying BlueCrab believed just the opposite of what he had been posting for years on the WS forum.

7. The posts from the fake BlueCrab were traced to an ISP on the campus of Duke University in Durham, NC. There are two *****'s on the campus at Duke -- Ronald ***** and Ken *****. ***** ***** lives and works in California.

JMO

I realize lots of people discount this theory and perhaps for good reason. But, it does induct DS into the picture Christmas night.
Since we know for a fact that 4 people were in the house that evening (only 3 remained alive the next morning) we should also include where did BR bike he got for Christmas disappear to?

Have you guys ever watched the movie ‘Along came a spider’? It’s about a young lady (senators daughter) that is kidnapped. Turns out the person that ultimately was behind the crime was her babysitter/guard. The movie was made in 2001.

Worth considering!

Considering all the recent media, is that who I think it is in the top left?

Attachments

• 61369EA4-1698-419E-A549-B8478704BA1E.jpeg
    61369EA4-1698-419E-A549-B8478704BA1E.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 207
UKGuy,
Do you feel this will apply once JR has passed since BR is no longer a child? If BDI will he be held accountable, ever?

Rain on my Parade,
If the case is BDI, Burke Ramsey will never face prosecution for any alleged involvement in the death of JonBenet.

This does not mean we will not find out, or that the Grand Jury evidence and testimony will be sealed for ever.

Folks will come forward, they will do talk shows, and documentaries, etc. The media will pay fortunes for bona fide JonBenet material.

The case is so dramatic and compelling that it will not go away until it has been aired in the court of public opinion.

Currently its only JR and Lin Wood who are keeping the lid on the story.

Along came a spider
Thank you BlueCrab!

I realize lots of people discount this theory and perhaps for good reason. But, it does induct DS into the picture Christmas night.
Since we know for a fact that 4 people were in the house that evening (only 3 remained alive the next morning) we should also include where did BR bike he got for Christmas disappear to?

Have you guys ever watched the movie ‘Along came a spider’? It’s about a young lady (senators daughter) that is kidnapped. Turns out the person that ultimately was behind the crime was her babysitter/guard. The movie was made in 2001.

Worth considering!

Rain on my Parade,
The babysitter is totally innocent, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The unknown factor might be the bike Burke allegedly received for Christmas. From memory BlueCrab suggested DS rode back home using Patsy's bike, another Christmas gift, which is also missing.

JR was quizzed on this subject and he says he sold the bikes off as a lot years ago.

The Stine factor might be the missing link, yet it is weak on hard evidence, still absence of evidence does not invalidate BlueCrab's theory, as the cleanup with all its inconsistencies, could be made to make sense with DS in the frame?

Also BlueCrab was forced out of the case, possibly suggesting he was onto something?

Rain on my Parade,
The babysitter is totally innocent, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The unknown factor might be the bike Burke allegedly received for Christmas. From memory BlueCrab suggested DS rode back home using Patsy's bike, another Christmas gift, which is also missing.

JR was quizzed on this subject and he says he sold the bikes off as a lot years ago.

The Stine factor might be the missing link, yet it is weak on hard evidence, still absence of evidence does not invalidate BlueCrab's theory, as the cleanup with all its inconsistencies, could be made to make sense with DS in the frame?

Also BlueCrab was forced out of the case, possibly suggesting he was onto something?

I wondered where BlueCrab had gone. Yes, he did suggest DS rode BR bike home.
I have seen that the tire tracks in the snow could have been from the stretcher, to bike tracks. I am sure BPD and LW know exactly what they were made from. I honestly don’t feel that Nathan was involved but we simply don’t know. He was supposed to be in California at the time. The movie (Along came a spider) and it’s correlations make me feel like this was a remake of JB crime; except the victim made it out alive!

Rain on my Parade,
If the case is BDI, Burke Ramsey will never face prosecution for any alleged involvement in the death of JonBenet.

This does not mean we will not find out, or that the Grand Jury evidence and testimony will be sealed for ever.

Folks will come forward, they will do talk shows, and documentaries, etc. The media will pay fortunes for bona fide JonBenet material.

The case is so dramatic and compelling that it will not go away until it has been aired in the court of public opinion.

Currently its only JR and Lin Wood who are keeping the lid on the story.

Thank you for your honest opinion!

I wondered where BlueCrab had gone. Yes, he did suggest DS rode BR bike home.
I have seen that the tire tracks in the snow could have been from the stretcher, to bike tracks. I am sure BPD and LW know exactly what they were made from. I honestly don’t feel that Nathan was involved but we simply don’t know. He was supposed to be in California at the time. The movie (Along came a spider) and it’s correlations make me feel like this was a remake of JB crime; except the victim made it out alive!

Rain on my Parade,
Fact check for BlueCrab mooting Patsy's bike or Burke's? Back then few knew Patsy had purchased bikes for Burke and JonBenet.

Ramsey PI's allegedly tracked BlueCrab down using his IP address and gave him a health warning, shortly after this he never posted here again, not as BlueCrab anyway!

Rain on my Parade,
Fact check for BlueCrab mooting Patsy's bike or Burke's? Back then few knew Patsy had purchased bikes for Burke and JonBenet.

Ramsey PI's allegedly tracked BlueCrab down using his IP address and gave him a health warning, shortly after this he never posted here again, not as BlueCrab anyway!

I saw where DocWatson was using his IP address and posting as him on another forum. This goes to show how far the R’s arms reach in covering this whole affair up. I’m probably next; not so funny!

I don't recall this? Which book was it in? Thanks!
Acandyrose:
DeMUTH: To the right? PATSY RAMSEY: Where you turn right, uh-hum. 1 TRIP DeMUTH: Do you know what this is? It's hard to see, in the back lower corner? Does that look like his bathrobe? PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know. Looks like a sweater or something. TRIP DeMUTH: Would it be unusual for John to put his bathrobe down on the floor in that area? PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah. Because he usually hangs it up in his bathroom. Unless, you know, he was starting to put it on when I screamed for him and he dropped it or something.

Acandyrose:
DeMUTH: To the right? PATSY RAMSEY: Where you turn right, uh-hum. 1 TRIP DeMUTH: Do you know what this is? It's hard to see, in the back lower corner? Does that look like his bathrobe? PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know. Looks like a sweater or something. TRIP DeMUTH: Would it be unusual for John to put his bathrobe down on the floor in that area? PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah. Because he usually hangs it up in his bathroom. Unless, you know, he was starting to put it on when I screamed for him and he dropped it or something.

Thank you! Haven't looked very deep in this case for YEARS! :) thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet