Life for the West Memphis Three - Free After the Alford Plea

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The main thing that usually makes things easier for prisoners suddenly released is that they often receive a large settlement to help them pay their living expenses. That is not going to happen for them, so it will add a lot of stress to their daily lives. I hope they each have enough family support to overcome that.
I'd say they had some money from their commissary funds that were sent. And possibly the celebrities that helped through the years with fees may have gave them some, but you're right, suddenly being released with limited skills, etc would cause a good amount of stress. They'll have to learn to adapt to a society that has changed dramatically since they were teens.

I'm sure they will be taken care of until they get on their feet.

I've read as much as is available in regard to this case, and personally lean toward their innocence (I think any doubts I have are based on the fear that our justice system could go so wrong for three people at the same time).

My question...Based on the convictions, will the three be required to register as sex offenders?

I've read as much as is available in regard to this case, and personally lean toward their innocence (I think any doubts I have are based on the fear that our justice system could go so wrong for three people at the same time).

My question...Based on the convictions, will the three be required to register as sex offenders?

Shouldn't have to. I believe they only plead to first degree murder. The "only" being in there because there are no SO charges that I am aware of.

What is the independent evidence that Michael Moore ran away and was recaptured?

Why would anyone cite such a detail if it can't be independently verified?

I'm lost - I thought this thread was to discuss Damien, Jason and Jessie, during their life on the outside, and reaction to it.

There are plenty of threads to talk about the case in general. Can we keep this thread on topic please...pretty please?

Thanks so much!

Mel

I am so glad that Jessie has a facebook and a fiance! I wish him the best of everything and hope he enjoys life to the fullest.

Can we maybe keep this thread strictly about what the activities are of the WM3 post-release? Seems to be getting muddled up in debates now.

I am so glad that Jessie has a facebook and a fiance! I wish him the best of everything and hope he enjoys life to the fullest.

According to his facebook page he is engaged to Susie Brewer who was his girlfriend when he was arrested.She is in the Paradise Lost documentaries talking to him on the phone when he was incarcerated.

OT: Just want to say, if u belong to the WM3 BB, be careful not to say anything HERE considering the guilt of Mark Byers (if u want to remain a member). I was apparently banned from the site after 2 messages supporting the WM3 BUT on WS I pondered on the guilt of MB. Coincidence? Don't think so.
Thank God for WS! Never leaving this site again!

OT: Just want to say, if u belong to the WM3 BB, be careful not to say anything HERE considering the guilt of Mark Byers (if u want to remain a member). I was apparently banned from the site after 2 messages supporting the WM3 BUT on WS I pondered on the guilt of MB. Coincidence? Don't think so.

Better off... I lurk over there from time to time just to get any updates that may slip past the yuku board. There is one thread over there now that is practically deifying ole JMB. Funny that a guy so apt a calling others out has such thin skin.

On a side note I did hear they were just having some technical problems and a lot of people were getting banned by accident.

You're probably not banned at all. A whole load of people got the banned message in the last day or two, it was a technical glitch which seems to be sorted now. Try and login again, you'll probably find you were never banned.

I am not a member of any of the other boards.I never thought he had anything to do with the murder of the boys but I do find him repulsive so it's a good thing I am not a member.

You're probably not banned at all. A whole load of people got the banned message in the last day or two, it was a technical glitch which seems to be sorted now. Try and login again, you'll probably find you were never banned.

Nope.. can't even get on as a guest. Yeah, they had a lot of documentation but i don't need Fascism! I'll find my research documentation elsewhere I guess :-)

On Topic: YAY for Jessie if that's really true! She waited 18 years? Wow!

Just clear your cookies, deelytful, then you can get onto the forum as a guest and look at all the documents you want.

And also YAY for Jessie and Susie, how sweet that they got back together after everything that happened.

According to his facebook page he is engaged to Susie Brewer who was his girlfriend when he was arrested.She is in the Paradise Lost documentaries talking to him on the phone when he was incarcerated.

She waited 18 years for him? That's either one of the sweetest things I've ever heard, or one of the scariest.

Could we see a link to his own lawyers claiming he was trying to flunk the test? I'm not doubting you; I just haven't seen such reports subjected to critical analysis.

Jessie's IQ was most certainly NOT in the "normal" range. He is at the bottom of the "borderline deficiency" category and closer to "feeble-minded" than normal. Put another way, Jessie ranks in the lowest 3% of the population in terms of intelligence.

http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/IQBasics.aspx

Don't forget this: Damien Echols was evaluated by the Social Security Administration and given 100%-full mental disability benefits on the basis of his many profound mental illnesses.

Don't forget this: Damien Echols was evaluated by the Social Security Administration and given 100%-full mental disability benefits on the basis of his many profound mental illnesses.

Is he still receiving benefits? If not, can they be reinstated?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cl30092
Back