Life for the West Memphis Three - Free After the Alford Plea

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone else been watching the WM3 board on Facebook?

http://www.facebook.com/groups/thewm3blackboard/

While there is quite a bit of rumor and speculation... it seems that Damian's mom need financial assistants concerning her heath. Donations have already been made by some to help her get oxygen that he health plan denied her. She now needs assistance for a hospital bed.

I am positive the exoneration fund can't be used to assist families in need. I hope those that have deeper pockets can help to make sure Damian's mom doesn't suffer. A hospital bed would help with her breathing. A bed would help her require less oxygen, which would be less a hardship on her and Michelle.

Very true, CR. Damien more than likely held a lot back for fear of reprecussion from his gaurds or other prisoners. Perhaps he'll expand on that book when he feels the time is right. And I do believe it would be quite a cathartic moment.

Just my opinion.

Mel

If he can tell the truth, and I have my doubts about that. Remember his spiel about having to learn how to walk again because he was in chains?:floorlaugh: Wasn't he the same person who claimed to run in place in his cell? Yesssss.

The only time he had to wear chains was when he was let out of his cell for visitor's day or interviews.

Walking and running are totally different movements. I'll see if I can find an article I saved written years ago about the many physical, mental, emotional etc. changes inmates must re-learn after their release from prison.

FYI I thought KC Anthony walked kinda weird when she left jail. She'd been chained up too but definitely not for 19 years.

Now that I think about it, too bad she walked free after killing her child.
Yet the WM3 served 19 years for crimes they didn't committ.

imo

Just curious - but how did Lorri support herself all these years. Does she have a job? How will the both of them continue -- now that Lorri doesn't have to petition for his release?

Just wondering if this has ever been mentioned.

Thanks!

Mel

Walking and running are totally different movements. I'll see if I can find an article I saved written years ago about the many physical, mental, emotional etc. changes inmates must re-learn after their release from prison.

FYI I thought KC Anthony walked kinda weird when she left jail. She'd been chained up too but definitely not for 19 years.

Now that I think about it, too bad she walked free after killing her child.
Yet the WM3 served 19 years for crimes they didn't committ.

imo
But Damien wrote in his narcissistic book that he worked out and ran in place in prison to keep his body hot. :floorlaugh:

Has anyone else been watching the WM3 board on Facebook?

http://www.facebook.com/groups/thewm3blackboard/

While there is quite a bit of rumor and speculation... it seems that Damian's mom need financial assistants concerning her heath. Donations have already been made by some to help her get oxygen that he health plan denied her. She now needs assistance for a hospital bed.

I am positive the exoneration fund can't be used to assist families in need. I hope those that have deeper pockets can help to make sure Damian's mom doesn't suffer. A hospital bed would help with her breathing. A bed would help her require less oxygen, which would be less a hardship on her and Michelle.
WELFARE and SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY BENEFITS DO NOT DENY INDIVIDUALS OXYGEN EQUIPMENT OR O2 TANKS. Damien Echols' egg donor can find a used hospital bed for a few hundred dollars in the Sunday advertisements in any newspaper. Don't be scammed!

The fund, completely controlled by Lorri Echols, can be used for whatever Lorri feels like. In addition, Peter Jackson paid for the last seven years of Damien's legal fight, so there is nooooooooo telling where the smaller donations went over the past 7 years.

Maybe one can be hot and not walk correctly. lol j/k
To his women supporters, I am sure this answer is a panting "YES".

In one of her interviews, Lorri said he weighted 116 pounds. In addition, Dr. George Woods said in his affidavit that Damien Echols had classic neurovegetative wasting and one could see all the bones in his arms/hands. Not hot.

Any update on the guys actual living arrangements and whether they are working etc.
There is a photo of Jason on one Facebook supporter's page. Someone commented under it that he is in Seattle. There are thousands of homeless people in Seattle, but I don't know if he is one of them yet.

It's very insulting when someone insinuates "women supporters" are doing so due to Damien's physical appearance. So, if he HAD committed a heinous crime against a child, then women would still exonerate him due to the fact that he's aesthetically appealing? That's a really negative view of the female sex, their morals, values and sensibilities. We do have MINDS and can make decisions based on the evidence available. Perhaps the male "non believers" do not believe his innocence due to the fact that he IS aesthetically (and more importantly, intelligently and emotionally) appealing?
Food for thought....

I don't believe that many women find him physically appealing. I think many females and males support him because he is a member of their subculture. Go visit the gore and vampyre internet sites/forums and read there.

I think its got more to do with their perception that he was convicted BECAUSE he was associated with that type of sub culture, rather than the prosecution having evidence beyond reasonable doubt. And really, what else can you expect when the prosecutor lists black clothes, heavy metal lyrics and horror books as evidence that the defendant has no soul?

OH ok so if he had committed a heinous crime against a child that "subculture" would support him because he was goth... :waitasec:
Don'tcha think if those sites believed what they say and it wasn't just an "image" there would be alot more sadistic crimes going on?
Sigh....

OH ok so if he had committed a heinous crime against a child that "subculture" would support him because he was goth... :waitasec:
Don'tcha think if those sites believed what they say and it wasn't just an "image" there would be alot more sadistic crimes going on?
Sigh....
I read through several vampyre code of ethics internet sites. I didn’t see a single site which listed any rule which prohibits vampyres from participating in or supporting illegal activity. There were several statements about discretion.

http://www.sanguinarius.org/articles/black_veil_2.shtml

http://www.atlantavampirealliance.com/educational/ethicalguidelines.html

http://www.vampirewebsite.net/thenewcode.html

Actually each link you posted states to refrain from illegal activity
example" Whether we are vampires or are donors, we are not hesitant to report illegal behavior to law enforcement and remove ourselves from harmful situations."
None of those links list any support to Damian Echols however nor has he ever claimed to be a real life vampire so I don't understand why you post those links.
"Vampires' do not exist.Those who claim to be Vampires are not any more likely to kill anyone than any other human from any other subculture related to the entertainment you prefer such as goth or metal or religion such as wicca or christian....

Actually each link you posted states to refrain from illegal activity
example" Whether we are vampires or are donors, we are not hesitant to report illegal behavior to law enforcement and remove ourselves from harmful situations."
None of those links list any support to Damian Echols however nor has he ever claimed to be a real life vampire so I don't understand why you post those links.
"Vampires' do not exist.Those who claim to be Vampires are not any more likely to kill anyone than any other human from any other subculture related to the entertainment you prefer such as goth or metal or religion such as wicca or christian....
This is the most widely held "code of ethics" by this subculture and it doesn't prohibit participation in illegal activities or prohibit the support of illegal activities.

This discussion arose after someone said that "this subculture was just an image". In reality, this subculture's code of ethics is "do whatever feels good", but don't get caught and cause the rest of us trouble. Regardless of the type of distinct subculture it is that espouses such a creed, having a "do whatever feels good" mentality makes them predatory upon others.

This is the most widely held "code of ethics" by this subculture and it doesn't prohibit participation in illegal activities or prohibit the support of illegal activities.

This discussion arose after someone said that "this subculture was just an image". In reality, this subculture's code of ethics is "do whatever feels good", but don't get caught and cause the rest of us trouble. Regardless of the type of distinct subculture it is that espouses such a creed, having a "do whatever feels good" mentality makes them predatory upon others.

“If it feels good, do it!”' That was the motto of the '60s and the '70s, and certainly it is the motto today. ...

You do realize these people drink each others blood only with consent and even then they have strict safety rules "Use sense when indulging your nature. Do not flaunt what you are in public places. Feed in private and make certain your donors will be discrete about what happens between you. Donors who create rumors and gossip about us are more harm than they're worth. If you engage in blood-letting, put safety and caution above all other things. Blood-born diseases are a very real thing, and we cannot risk endangering ourselves or others through irresponsibility. Screen donors carefully, making certain they are in good health both mentally and physically. " I think it's silly.But there is no killing or other harm envolved in this.
"Our havens are safeplaces where everyone in the community can come to socialize. There are also often public places where we are likely to encounter people who don't understand our ways. We should respect the patrons of these places as we should also respect the owners of the establishments and always be discrete in our behavior. We should never bring private disputes into a haven. We should never initiate violence in a haven. And we should never do or bring anything illegal into a haven, as this reflects badly upon the community as a whole. "So they're basically nerds enjoying some fantasy role play.
I like this one :
Our diversity is our strength. Let our differences in viewpoint enrich us but never divide us amongst ourselves.

I thought this was a thread about Free After the Alford Plea? Is there a link that any of the 3 are out there drinking blood (or are vampires)? I'm just curious to see how Lorri and D are going to support themselves, and if they will use the money donated to do so. I wasn't expecting the convo to veer off in such an interesting direction.

:floorlaugh:

Thanks so much!

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member