Light bulb moments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: ..when most parents would start having anxiety attacks in 31 SECONDS.

...unless of course for some reason, time was working in your favor...

She had a pregnancy test when she was booked, if she wasn't far enough along to make that stick change colors the first time she sure is now! DCS will have an open case against her so fast, her head will spin.

If she thinks CA holding Caylee first was a big deal, she will never hold the next one.

A pregnancy test in mandatory when you go to jail? I didn't know that.:waitasec:

June 9 was one week before June 16, but it was discussed previously that this date corresponded with a murder of a jogger in Jay Blanchard Park...(i'm just paraphrasing here). There have been so many theories, its hard to keep them straight.

I wonder if this is a case where a liar tells so many lies that she can't keep them straight? or if there is something more to it, but why specifically say 31 days and then tell the cops a different date

This is the other thing that bothered me so if she specifically said 31 days
why did she tell the cops the last time she saw Caylee was June 9th ??

That particular odd number (31 days) bothered me too. You would think she would have said "a month". Also she kept saying "she (ZG) was the last person I saw my daughter with" has been bothersome. Plus the fact that CA was saying June 9th, (which was explained away in a plausible manner), but also the fact that KC repeatedly said June 9th. It sounds as if they had talked and decided on that exact date, but GA blew that one with the June 16th date of having seen KC and Caylee together at his home. Somebody has trouble counting days on the calendar. Somebody has trouble getting the story straight.

As is with everyone else, and all of the other trrific comments posted in this thread one other particular "moment" that also really struck me was when LE was interviewing Casey and she said, " if I knew in any sense at all where she was this wouldn't be happening right now." There is just something quite telling about that statement to me. Why on earth would she say "any sense"? What exactly does that mean because it can be taken a few different ways!

Does anyone else find this as troubling as I do?!

That statement along with a few more..When she was talking to LA and said she was at Universal park ...not for fun and not for work or CA saying that her loves grows more each day for KC...???:confused:

My lightbulb moment was listening to the 911 calls and Casey's statement of 31 days. I know this is like many others but as soon as I looked at her and heard about the case, I just knew she killed her. I could see it in her face and the family, no matter what they say now, thought so too. You could hear it in their voices and see it in their eyes. They knew and still know in their hearts, that is obvious in the way that they look now too. You can lie with your lips, but your eyes don't lie. Looking at Cindy lately, I think that she has almost convinced herself now but in the beginning you could tell that she didn't believe anything that she was telling the public, reporters, or LE.

Has there been a thread started for evidence that supports KC's story or that would contribute to the idea that Caylee is alive?...Now I know what your all thinking but have we looked from that angle yet....:banghead:...I think it would be very interesting to try to look at this from the other side and see if there is anything that possibly supports the A's defense

The 31 days did it for me. Let's put this into perspective so you can all relate.

Have you ever put something in the refrigerator but then later couldn't find it when you needed it? We all know what happens, suddenly we turn into madwomen, tearing and moving very item in that the fridge until we find the missing item. Hell no would we wait 31 days. We are on a mission.

But yet the Anthony's expect us to believe that she lost her kid and waited 31 days to tell anyone.

<<She had money on her (from Amy's account) why would she run the car out of gas again (20th & 27th)?>>

I never thought about that. This is a good question.

I have to say my son had a bad habit of running his car out of gas when he was younger. It didn't have anything to do with having money. It was more that he was a bit irresponsible..After a fews times of getting his butt chewed off by me he stopped doing it. I can see where this fits into KC's irresponsible behavior...

JG said he tried to convince KC to put Caylee up for adoption and she said no way.
I don't trust Kio any more than KC. She called LE to tell them Casey called in July and she heard Caylee, and heard KC tell Caylee to wait til she got off the phone. A day or so later she saidwrong KC - it was her black friend KC and gave LE a disconnected # for that KC. Then her boyfriend wouldn't let LE see the phone records. And.. she was 19 when she wanted to adopt Caylee. IMO, she was just 'wierd'. If my daughter suggested letting a 19 year old adopt my grandchild I'd say no too.
But my kid doesn't listen to me anyway.

Yeah.....that whole scenario has never set well with me. I even have that thread bookmarked on my desktop.

Has there been a thread started for evidence that supports KC's story or that would contribute to the idea that Caylee is alive?...Now I know what your all thinking but have we looked from that angle yet....:banghead:...I think it would be very interesting to try to look at this from the other side and see if there is anything that possibly supports the A's defense

OK.....go for it. We'll let you start it and let's see what kind of responses you get.

I remember having the TV on in the background and hearing something like: "Everything she told us was a lie." Something about that really struck me, like, it was a pretty emphatic and dramatic statement. EVERYTHING was a lie? You don't usually hear something like that from LE. This peaked my interest.

And then very shortly after I saw CA on Greta and she was so off the wall, so strange, so hostile and making no sense. Like nothing I'd ever heard from a missing child's family member. Her affect was intensely BIZARRE.

That's when I got hooked.

More lightbulbs (hey, someone turn out the light here, I can't get any sleep!):

(1)The call about the car having been stolen, after having the car recovered.

(2)Lee's list of things he got from Tony's apartment doesn't include Casey's phone, yet Casey's phone was used to send out the mass txt msg about Caylee missing.

Casey NEVER being held to task for stealing her mother's cards. EVER.

Cindy cleaning Caylee's room weekly, washing sheets, but being unable to watch videos of Caylee (granted, this could be another of Cindy's stories to demonstrate the pathos of her life, but still...hinky)

That seemingly no one smelled anything either ON Casey or IN her car that would indicate the smell of decomp (that stink lingers and no one's said anything?)

That Cindy's "rules" ended at the front door, so much so that she never inquired or got information for this "nanny."

George's statement that he figured Casey didn't really work, but continued to pretend she did, even going so far as to say that the last time he saw Caylee, it was when Casey was leaving for work on the 16th.

Sean and Annie living at Sawgrass, Casey claiming to have the nanny living there, and then suddenly someone with the name ZFG showing up to rent an apartment there within hours of Caylee's disappearance. I don't believe in coincidences like that.
(3)
Casey's words "You don't know my INVOLVEMENT in this, mom??" as though Cindy should know exactly the involvement, and not in that she had nothing to do with it

Cindy and Casey arguing about whose fault it is that Casey was first arrested...neither of them mentioning Caylee's name at all, referring to her only as "she."

Casey's assurance that she has no idea what happened to Caylee, yet an equal assurance that Tony had nothing to do with her disappearance.

'nobody in my own family is on my side. They just want Caylee back. That's all they're worried about, is getting Caylee back."

The dance of the SIM card.

"the truth don't hurt." ( Lee)
"oh I know, but at the same time, things that i have told them have been misconstrued." (Casey) does that means she'll just lie to the LE now because they didn't follow her trail of bread crumbs in a forest of bread eaters?

Casey insisting she was at Universal for work, even after admitting to police that she did not work at Universal (7/26 phone call with Lee).

(4)Casey admitting that she had everything "centralized at Tony's" (7/26) and Lee insisting that Casey's bags were too neat to have been packed by her. (LA transcript)

(did I mention Cindy yet?) LOL

I'll be back; there will be more.

I agree with most of your post, I bolded a couple to discuss.

(1) This was CA bluffing KC, trying to get her to produce Caylee.

(2) Lee offered to go p/u the phone, but LE told him not to. They (LE) recovered the phone, apparently left it with KC that nite, probably hoping to give her some rope.

(3) I thought KC was insinuating just that, "mom I can't believe you think I had anything to do with this".

(4) I'm guessing here that LE told TL someone would be back for the rest of KC's things. So he packed them up, finding Amy's checkbook in the process.

IDK, there are so many possibilities, what a mess.

the first time i heard CA speak...........i knew this case was a nightmare

that was my light bulb moment

how many lies can KC tell in one day ?

as many as needed :crazy:

My huh?? moment is this:

Ca called 911. Stated there is a three-year-old child missing for a month, and "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" and no one in LE checks out the car that night. :waitasec:

That was pretty much my moment too, and that was the first time I heard of the case. I've never thought Caylee was alive, though I hoped for a while she had been sold or sent to another country.

i think KC had threatened to do harm to Caylee in the past...

this will come out in the future during the trial

another lightbulb moment might be the simple fact that SHE never told a SINGLE SOUL
about her missing daughter.......yea that might send off a few red flags

There was a debate thread about 3-4 weeks or longer back, it must be here someplace....at that time there was a larger group that believed that theory, i'm not getting a search match so the mods. may have locked it down somewhere or i'm not searching correctly....(i'm still sneaking in while at work)

There was a debate thread about 3-4 weeks or longer back, it must be here someplace....at that time there was a larger group that believed that theory, i'm not getting a search match so the mods. may have locked it down somewhere or i'm not searching correctly....(i'm still sneaking in while at work)

Really you don't want to find that thread. It was like living in JB's brain. I only looked at it once and had to hyperventilate into a paper bag. :)

I had somewhat of a "HUH?" last night when LP said that when Casey got home from jail the first time, she went into the kitchen and cooked Rod dinner. Guess that shouldn't surprise me, but it did.

LP releases a new tidbit every time he is on NG.....I thought it was odd that he just remembered this last night, from way back in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld