Light bulb moments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I was watching old video's of Cindy in the news, she Clearly stated that KC got the phone call from caylee and "ALL" caylee said was Hi Mommy then KC told caylee to put an adult ont he phone and the phone went dead
Cindy even stated that she knew that the little girl on the phone saying "Hi Mommy" was Caylee as she had her voice. Below is what CS told LE..not the same or even close to it!

You remember what time of day?
A
Around noon. It was from a private number.
Q
Okay what'd she tell you? What'd your daughter say to you?
A
She said, hi mommy.
Q
And that's it?
A
And she started to tell me a story talking to me about her shoes and books and...
Q

it's important that you tell me. I mean maybe there's something in what she said that can heip us figure out where she is. What did she say
A I tried to ask her where she was...

Q Okay.

A ...and she just kept talking about the book that she's.,.

(SERGEANT ALLEN)

Q Right.

A ...reading. We have videos of her reading the story and she's telling me the

story.

Q So, she seemed happy and...
A
(Inaudible).., a thousand times. She's...
Q
....she seem happy and...
A ...fine.

Q She's fine, she's happy?
A She seemed perfectly fine.
Q She was
telling... A There was nothing in the background..
Q ...telling you about a book,
that would seem not.,, no sign of any type of stress at

all?

A Not at all.
Q Great that's wonderful. Let me ask you a question. Your
daughter hasn't seen
you in over a month and she's not, she...
A She was excited, she was
excited, sorry, to talk to me. But at the same time it's

crazy that she didn't get upset when she talked to me. Which...
Q
Yeah.

A ..had it been my mom.
Q
Is that another thing...

Today I was watching old video's of Cindy in the news, she Clearly stated that KC got the phone call from caylee and "ALL" caylee said was Hi Mommy then KC told caylee to put an adult ont he phone and the phone went dead
Cindy even stated that she knew that the little girl on the phone saying "Hi Mommy" was Caylee as she had her voice. Below is what CS told LE..not the same or even close to it!

You remember what time of day?
A
Around noon. It was from a private number.
Q
Okay what'd she tell you? What'd your daughter say to you?
A
She said, hi mommy.
Q
And that's it?
A
And she started to tell me a story talking to me about her shoes and books and...
Q

it's important that you tell me. I mean maybe there's something in what she said that can heip us figure out where she is. What did she say
A I tried to ask her where she was...

Q Okay.

A ...and she just kept talking about the book that she's.,.

(SERGEANT ALLEN)

Q Right.

A ...reading. We have videos of her reading the story and she's telling me the

story.

Q So, she seemed happy and...
A
(Inaudible).., a thousand times. She's...
Q
....she seem happy and...
A ...fine.

Q She's fine, she's happy?
A She seemed perfectly fine.
Q She was
telling... A There was nothing in the background..
Q ...telling you about a book,
that would seem not.,, no sign of any type of stress at

all?

A Not at all.
Q Great that's wonderful. Let me ask you a question. Your
daughter hasn't seen
you in over a month and she's not, she...
A She was excited, she was
excited, sorry, to talk to me. But at the same time it's

crazy that she didn't get upset when she talked to me. Which...
Q
Yeah.

A ..had it been my mom.
Q
Is that another thing...

and the speck of truth is in this statement...............

"A ..had it been my mom."

As a result of boring Sunday night TV, I decided to watch the NG rerun. A couple of things that I noticed that I would bring forward here for possible discussion.

During LA's interview with LE, when he's talking to LE about the smell of the car in the garage, he states "the smell I smelled (then he laughs) "for the first time". What does he mean by "for the first time" ?? That's like inferring that you've smelled it before, isn't it?

Another thing I noticed on NG's rerun tonight. When Baez is giving his pre-indictment press conference, where Casey is standing beside him crying, I noticed that Casey is wearing blue contact lenses. Color contacts are NOT CHEAP. If you look back at some of her old photos with Caylee and with her friends, her eyes are brown. Then there's the video of her walking into the police department with black pants and a white shirt, where she's wearing glasses (I'm guessing they are prescription, which are not CHEAP either), but then when she stands beside Baez during the press conference, she's wiping her tears away from her blue eyes. I'm only bringing this up because of the cost of the glasses and contacts, which are not covered by any health insurance coverage that I know of, and a 6 mo. supply of color contacts can go anywhere from $80.00 for 6 sets to over $100.00 for 6 sets (I know because I wear them), and then a pair of prescription glasses these days can go upwards of $800. to $1,000.00 bucks. Since Casey did not work, who paid for those? Cindy's money? Amy's Money? Also, was she trying to disquise her looks at some point by having blue eyes instead of brown, or is she doing this as a simple fashion statement???

Maybe she never wears contacts, so they got her a pair to put in for the occasion. The first time you wear contacts they will be very uncomfortable and make your eyes water. I mean, that was the point of the presser right? So kc could cry on cue, right?

I believe it was. An eye doctor will not prescribe color lenses that are that far off color to your original eye unless you've been wearing the color ones for a long time, as wearing a color lens that is off color from your original eye color will cause "cloudiness in the view" when you try and look through them. I've been to several eye doctors over the years, having been wearing contacts for years, and when I went with the color lenses (eye color is blue and I went to aqua), my eye doctor would not let me go to brown because of the "cloudiness in view" factor.

So either KC has been wearing color lenses for a long time (which I don't believe she has if you go back and look at all of her old photos), or she recently convinced an eye doctor to let her wear "off color" lenses. She could have also ordered them from a costume website. There are companies out there that make really odd looking lenses for costume purposes (lenses with dollar signs in them, cat eye lenses, etc.). The more I think about it, I think she was going for a disguise change. If they hadn't caught her under that overpass, she could have ended up with blonde or red hair.

I don't know the first thing about colored contact lenses, BUT I do not think KC has brown eyes. I googled her eye color and found, on a dating website (no less!) that she describes her eye color as blue green.

http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache...++eye+color&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us&ie=UTF-8

The "lightbulb" went off when she got her new tattoo, of La Bella Vida, very telling since she finally wasn't a Mommy anymore, what mother gets a tat like that when her baby girl is missing?

Re: the alleged colored contact lenses :)

FloridaKatz, I have to chime in here. Since high school I've worn prescription lenses with a slight tint because I found that it's easier to locate them when you drop them (like in the sink). I'm hooked on them and I have hazel eyes (I wear blue/green contacts). They aren't the color change kind, they are the color enhancement kind (made by Cibavision). *IF* she wears colored contacts I would bet she wears the enhancement kind because if she did not you can see (for instance with a light contact on a darker eye color) around the iris when your eyes move around (this is the kind that people think look fake). Anyway...I have an excellent eye doctor and if this kind of lens was not good for me she would have taken me off of them in a new york minute. I've never heard anything about "cloudiness" in the vision. I've been using this brand for a heck of a long time (over a decade if you get my drift).

Casey does wear glasses so if she uses contacts I bet they are prescription (and not pure vanity--or is it vain to use contacts? Oh well).

I wonder if a prisoner is allowed even prescription contacts in jail, or do they make you stick with glasses?

In Cindy's first 911 call no mention of the car smelling like a dead body and yet the car had been in their possession for roughly 8 hours. Why? How many times did she call Casey and not get a response?

Cindy talked by phone and text message every day, with the exception of 'a couple days' (Cindy, bond hearing) where they texted back & forth but didn't talk by phone. Cindy also saw Casey on June 24th (when Casey borrowed Cindy's car.) Cindy knew Casey was fine.

Cindy smelled the dead body and the only person she hadn't talked with or seen was Caylee.

Why she therefore waited 8 hours to call police, and didn't mention the dead body smell along with not having seen or spoken with Caylee for more than a month in the first two 911 calls, are matters of grave concern to me.

Bookworm, I'd say she panicked, but I don't think that is the reason. She probably thought if she left the pizza in the trunk, it would cover up the odor.

Which is the same reason I think she wanted gas cans in the truck--to mask odor and to explain if necessary why the carpet was gas soaked. But if LA couldn't stand the smell for more than a minute or so when the car was in the garage, then KC's nose must not work at all!!!! An animal dead in the road for a day or two really begins to stink, can you imagine what she was riding around with in her TRUNK!! This solidifies for me that she is a true sociopath.

I just had another light bulb moment - remember the bad fight between CA & KA? Is it possible KA did something to Caylee that evening and that's why CA had her hands around KA's throat? Then after a month CA decided it's time to let LE know something...with GA have helped with getting rid of evidence, or just giving tips?

Maybe not, but there's something hinky and it would make more sense if we knew the family knew, was distraught and wanted to save KA - it would explain why dates don't add up. More and more of KA's lies have come out and the family is just now getting the gravity of it all...

Cindy talked by phone and text message every day, with the exception of 'a couple days' (Cindy, bond hearing) where they texted back & forth but didn't talk by phone. Cindy also saw Casey on June 24th (when Casey borrowed Cindy's car.) Cindy knew Casey was fine.

Cindy smelled the dead body and the only person she hadn't talked with or seen was Caylee.

Why she therefore waited 8 hours to call police, and didn't mention the dead body smell along with not having seen or spoken with Caylee for more than a month in the first two 911 calls, are matters of grave concern to me.

Excellent point and one of huge concern for me as well!

I just had another light bulb moment - remember the bad fight between CA & KA? Is it possible KA did something to Caylee that evening and that's why CA had her hands around KA's throat? Then after a month CA decided it's time to let LE know something...with GA have helped with getting rid of evidence, or just giving tips?

Maybe not, but there's something hinky and it would make more sense if we knew the family knew, was distraught and wanted to save KA - it would explain why dates don't add up. More and more of KA's lies have come out and the family is just now getting the gravity of it all...
KA, huh? You must be you referring to KC or Casey

I often thought of this scenario as well. What if they did know along and they had an agreement with casey to get her life together etc.etc. and casey wasnt doing what they wanted her to so they then called? I dont know Cindys voice on the 911 call seemed like she really didnt know.

Excellent point and one of huge concern for me as well!
I agree too!! Not only did they talk everyday. Cindy knew some of her friends so did lee? No one could locate her???She had a job and you were on vacation and you didnt try and go to her work and demand to see her? You pay her cell phone bill and you couldnt go online and look at who shes calling? When you look at the ping maps she really never left the Orlando area she was back and forth in front of,behind there,or in that house every day. You have raised this baby and been with her most days and then she suddenly vanishes and Casey wont let you see her or talk to her and you do nothing until the car is towed.Yeah right!!!!!Doesnt make sense.

I have wanted to bring this up and it may not belong in this thread...

Amy mentioned to LE that she only believed she may have sleepwalked and hid the $400because a week or so before she woke up with a different pair of pajama bottoms on then she went to bed in and she didn't remember changing at all in the middle of the night. What if KC used the Chloroform on her and switched her pajamas to set up the sleepwalking story down the line... I just thought it was strange that AH had never had anything like that happen before. I've thought she may have been using the chloroform to make Caylee go to sleep in the trunk while she stayed at Tony's.

I'll have to look it up but IIRC Amy said she didn't tell Casey about that incident with the pants that is why she tended to believe the story. We don't know if Casey was even there the night of the changing pants event do we?

BTW does anyone know how Amy came to live with R and JP? She was roomies with Troy in Oviedo right, then he was moving so she had to move and was going to live with Casey and she fell through so perhaps the offer was extended to let her stay on their couch? I don't know where I'm going with this but I recall Casey always saying something like call me before you leave to go home or something along those lines, made me think she was possibly trying to know when the apartment would be vacant. That would be a way for her to get into the house like she did with her parents. Or she would make plans to meet up with them like she did with Cindy at Universal and never show only to have an excuse later, she could sit outside in her car, wait for them to leave then get in without anyone knowing she was there?

Quote: I'll have to look it up but IIRC Amy said she didn't tell Casey about that incident with the pants that is why she tended to believe the story. We don't know if Casey was even there the night of the changing pants event do we?

If Amy didn't tell KC about that incident, she would have even less reason to suspect that KC was involved. Of course, KC would have known about it, because she did it to her. Not saying that's the way it happened, just seemed strange to me that KC felt so confident in telling someone that they walked around hiding money in their sleep, and Amy had that strange thing happen with the pajamas a week earlier.

law enforcement cant find the baby sitter and they also cant find anyone that can testify that they have ever seen the babysitter. no records of a babysitter that anyone in the world can corroborate that she exists

no car registered to this phantom babysitter
and this apartment complex has no record of a babysitter and of course
no record of a baby sitter ever paying rent to a landlord, no tax records, no insurance records, no records of the baby sitter getting any kind of assistance from the state(s) no credit cards, no doctors have a record of her
ever taking her kids to be vaccinated not to mention going for a check up
or a dentist or an emergency room

Ohhhhhhhhhhh boy

casey - an admitted million time liar

this kills her whole case... it kills it

if casey and her henchmen cant show that this person exists....well i got a news flash for the defense team... when LE proves that the person exists in her mind only and in real life there is NO BABY SITTER
then that means there is no kidnapper and there is no script and on and on and on it goes

she better get used to a very small cell for a long time.

this babysitter that doesnt exist kills the case for her

As is with everyone else, and all of the other trrific comments posted in this thread one other particular "moment" that also really struck me was when LE was interviewing Casey and she said, " if I knew in any sense at all where she was this wouldn't be happening right now." There is just something quite telling about that statement to me. Why on earth would she say "any sense"? What exactly does that mean because it can be taken a few different ways!

Does anyone else find this as troubling as I do?!

Yes I always thought that was strange. And the constant use of the term "on any level", and similar phrases.

There was a debate thread about 3-4 weeks or longer back, it must be here someplace....at that time there was a larger group that believed that theory, i'm not getting a search match so the mods. may have locked it down somewhere or i'm not searching correctly....(i'm still sneaking in while at work)

There is a good minority of people who believe that Caylee could be alive, a lot of them feel obligated to keep hope for Caylee alive as long as it is at all possible. They are some of the nicest people on this board. And, there are lots of other people who still have an open mind to various possible theories, whether alive, deceased, accident, other perpetrator, accomplice, etc, etc. Unfortunately the Alive-theorists' one designated thread got shut down immediately after the Grand Jury / indictment, they were told an "alive" thread was not necessary any more and not to start a new one. I had happened to look at that thread just as it was being closed down. I think a lot of the various theory threads and threads about players also got closed or merged around that time, they are hard to find now (though I probably haven't looked hard enough). Hopefully for new people you can still find the old threads! Anyway, there are definitely still some people here who want to discuss all the possibilities, not only the KC as murderer theory. We tend to believe in quaint ideas like innocent until proven guilty :) , alive until body found or conclusive evidence of death, etc. :) Not that we don't also consider the dominant theory to be possible. Have a great night everyone

law enforcement cant find the baby sitter and they also cant find anyone that can testify that they have ever seen the babysitter. no records of a babysitter that anyone in the world can corroborate that she exists

no car registered to this phantom babysitter
and this apartment complex has no record of a babysitter and of course
no record of a baby sitter ever paying rent to a landlord, no tax records, no insurance records, no records of the baby sitter getting any kind of assistance from the state(s) no credit cards, no doctors have a record of her
ever taking her kids to be vaccinated not to mention going for a check up
or a dentist or an emergency room

Ohhhhhhhhhhh boy

casey - an admitted million time liar

this kills her whole case... it kills it

if casey and her henchmen cant show that this person exists....well i got a news flash for the defense team... when LE proves that the person exists in her mind only and in real life there is NO BABY SITTER
then that means there is no kidnapper and there is no script and on and on and on it goes

she better get used to a very small cell for a long time.

this babysitter that doesnt exist kills the case for her

And lets not forget, no indications of payments to a babysitter, by either CA or KC. No checks, no cash withdrawals at amounts that correspond to babysitting costs, nothing of the sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste