Lindsay Lohan and more…

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She's had jail time 5 times already (maybe more) and it has not straightened her out yet. I think she needs hard jail time for a couple of months and maybe then will she decided to get better.

I agree, at teh rate she's going I don't think she will be around for much longer.

Neither she nor anyone else does "hard time" for DUI or probation violations. The girl ain't going to prison. A couple of months in jail is not hard time.

1. My point was all three are in the public eye and two of them get prison time while Lindsay gets a slap on the wrist.

2. Yes, Lindsay IS being rewarded by not having to go to prison like a normal person. She is not treated like the common criminal.

(and you will not find any interviews where she outright blames her parents when it comes to her bahavior, because there isn't any).

I'll see if I can find some.

Just because people have the same station in life (I.e. "all in the public eye") does not mean they should receive the same sentences for different crimes. The law just doesn't work that way.

If Lindsay is being rewarded by not going to prison like a common criminal then pretty much every person convicted of DUI is being rewarded. In California people don't go to prison for that. I wrote a long post explaining why she is really not being treated differently. Did you read that?

You stated Lindsay "constantly" blames her parents but I hav yet to see a link to even one MSM article proving that The one you linked above is actually a link to various articles on multiple people and I could find nothing in which Lindsay is even quoted let alone blames her legal troubles on her parents.

Just because people have the same station in life (I.e. "all in the public eye") does not mean they should receive the same sentences for different crimes. The law just doesn't work that way.

If Lindsay is being rewarded by not going to prison like a common criminal then pretty much every person convicted of DUI is being rewarded. In California people don't go to prison for that. I wrote a long post explaining why she is really not being treated differently. Did you read that?

You stated Lindsay "constantly" blames her parents but I hav yet to see a link to even one MSM article proving that The one you linked above is actually a link to various articles on multiple people and I could find nothing in which Lindsay is even quoted let alone blames her legal troubles on her parents.

You will not find an interview where Lindsay says out of her mouth, "my parents are the ones to blame" because there is not one.

How is she "not really being treated differently". because it's certainly seems to me that she is.

LL is NOT above the law. She needs to be treated like a normal person who would pull the crap she does.

any normal person would have to spend years in jail and/or prison for pulling the exact same stuff she does.

So should Wesley Snipes and Stephen Baldwin be spending years in prison for the crimes they committed but not Lindsay Lohan?

You will not find an interview where Lindsay says out of her mouth, "my parents are the ones to blame" because there is not one.

How is she "not really being treated differently". because it's certainly seems to me that she is.

LL is NOT above the law. She needs to be treated like a normal person who would pull the crap she does.

any normal person would have to spend years in jail and/or prison for pulling the exact same stuff she does.

Ok. If there is no evidence that Lindsay has blamed her parents for her legal issues then the statement thst she constantly does so is baseless.

I explained in explicit detail, with quotes from California attorneys and an explanation that CA law does not call for prison time for the crimes she has committed. Either you believe me or you don't.

No one in California spends years in prison for the things she has done. That's simply false, friend. But if you don't believe me, please cite the criminal charges and the sentencing guidelines.

Ok. If there is no evidence that Lindsay has blamed her parents for her legal issues then the statement thst she constantly does so is baseless I explained in explicit detail, with quotes from California attorneys and an explanation that CA law does not call for prison time for the crimes she has committed. Either you believe me or you don't.

No one in California spends years in prison for the things she has done. That's simply false, friend. But if you don't believe me, please cite the criminal charges and the sentencing guidelines.

Well then she's just going to die by her own hand if California does not lock her up for the things she has done.

If she dies, it's by her own hand.

Regardless, Lindsay needs to be punished for the crap she pulls, but she never will be.

I hope she does not kill some innocent person by her own stupid, selfish reasons.

Maybe after she kills someone on a California highway, THEN will they take her reckless behavior seriously.

Well then she's just going to die by her own hand if California does not lock her up for the things she has done.

If she dies, it's by her own hand.

That's certainly true. But IMO, her parents helped create this tragic monster and they will share some of the blame.

That's certainly true. But IMO, her parents helped create this tragic monster and they will share some of the blame.

yep, they tend to blame each other. Michael tends to sell his stories to TMZ/other entertainment networks.

What a trainwreck! I knew this would happen to Lindsay Lohan. She needs to go to jail for her own sake.

Lindsay Lohan Storage Locker May Be Auctioned Off

by John Butler | December 13, 2012 at 11:52 PM | Celebrity, General

Don’t be surprised to see a sudden surge in items owned by Lindsay Lohan on Ebay. That’s because she is on the brink of losing several prized possessions for failure to pay a storage locker fee.

According to TMZ, the “Mean Girls” star owes $16,000 to the storage company. The items will be auctioned off should Lohan fail to pay...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/po...say-lohan-storage-locker-to-be-auctioned-off/

:violin:

Lindsay Lohan Storage Locker May Be Auctioned Off

by John Butler | December 13, 2012 at 11:52 PM | Celebrity, General

Don’t be surprised to see a sudden surge in items owned by Lindsay Lohan on Ebay. That’s because she is on the brink of losing several prized possessions for failure to pay a storage locker fee.

According to TMZ, the “Mean Girls” star owes $16,000 to the storage company. The items will be auctioned off should Lohan fail to pay...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/po...say-lohan-storage-locker-to-be-auctioned-off/

:violin:

My question is where is all this chicks money going? Is it being spent on court fees, booze and drugs? That is the only thing I could think of. It's estimated she's worth about 1.4 million at the very beginning of 2012. How in the heck can she be so in debt?

http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/celeb/actress/lindsay-lohan-net-worth/

My question is where is all this chicks money going? Is it being spent on court fees, booze and drugs? That is the only thing I could think of. It's estimated she's worth about 1.4 million at the very beginning of 2012. How in the heck can she be so in debt?

http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/celeb/actress/lindsay-lohan-net-worth/

I would say mostly Booze and drugs.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/29/lindsay-lohan-banned-hotel-chateau-marmont_n_1840210.html

It says in the storage locker article that IRS froze her accounts because she didn't pay her taxes so possibly there is money that she can't use?

Sometimes paying bills is just not a priority when there is so much other stuff going on even if there is money. I bet some of these rich kids are not used to sitting down and opening their bills in the mail and dealing with them, as they've always had someone do all that boring stuff for them and don't really have a good concept of what they have, what they owe and what everything costs.

It says in the storage locker article that IRS froze her accounts because she didn't pay her taxes so possibly there is money that she can't use?

Sometimes paying bills is just not a priority when there is so much other stuff going on even if there is money. I bet some of these rich kids are not used to sitting down and opening their bills in the mail and dealing with them, as they've always had someone do all that boring stuff for them and don't really have a good concept of what they have, what they owe and what everything costs.

I have no inside info, and no nothing about L. Lohan, but I do think she was a childhood star? If so, maybe accounts are either not in her name or set up for a later date. I really have no idea.

I do agree that paying bills is most likely something she has never had to do. (I cannot imagine.) She may think she has money and has none. Maybe her parents told her she is worth amounts that are not there, or no longer there. She is obviously going on the black list for Hollywood.

I have no inside info, and no nothing about L. Lohan, but I do think she was a childhood star? If so, maybe accounts are either not in her name or set up for a later date. I really have no idea.

I do agree that paying bills is most likely something she has never had to do. (I cannot imagine.) She may think she has money and has none. Maybe her parents told her she is worth amounts that are not there, or no longer there. She is obviously going on the black list for Hollywood.

I don't know much about her early childhood in Great Britain, but Lindsay's big break in the states was in the remake of "The Parent Trap" (1998?) which originally starred Hayley Mills (1962). I think that LL was 11 when she appeared in the movie. The film also starred Dennis Quaid, the late Natasha Richardson, and Lisa Ann Walker. I was a fan of the Hayley Mills version of "The Parent Trap" but thought that Lindsay Lohan was precious and a very gifted young actress in the newer movie. :moo:

My question is where is she getting money from?? She's not in any movies. A lifetime movie role probably doesn't pay that great.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston
Back