Lindsay Lohan busted for DUI *merged threads*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just heard on Fox news that Linsey Lohan was arrested last night for DUI and other charges....

That 45 day rehab really did her some good. She should have just donated the money to charity and actually done something to help someone.

Breaking News: Lindsay Lohan has just been arrested AGAIN for DUI--no details on what the "influence" was

I just heard these are new charges, they arrested her in Santa Monica about 4 hours ago....DUI and OTHER charges.:eek:

Just listening on T.V. now can't find anything on the Web yet.

These are the charges from back in May. I read the link. She hasn't been arrested on anything new.

Nope, this is new about 4 hours ago, I just posted that link. But like I said it is just now Breaking news on Fox.:)

The link at the top went to the other charges back in May. Just sayin.'

Sorry about that here ya go......
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=entertainment&id=5505426

According to the Santa Monica Police Department, Lindsay Lohan was arrested early Tuesday morning for DUI, driving on a suspended license and possession of narcotics.
The Santa Monica Police Department tells Eyewitness News, Lohan was taken into custody near the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium along Pico and Main early Tuesday morning.

Unbelievable.............I hate to say this, but what a piece of trash.......

I thought she had some type of monitoring device on her ankle? It's such a shame. I blame her mother for some of this. She gave her daughter too much freedom as a teen. Now she's out of control. Just my opinion. I used to love watching her movies.......a very talented actress and she has thrown it all away........I don't think I can watch another movie with her in it.....my daughter (who's the spitting image of her with red hair) used to idolize her....not anymore...if she keeps this up, she'll be dead within 5 years.........

I hope she goes to jail and longer than her buddy Paris.....does she not know that she can kill an innocent person (and herself) when she drives under the influence? What is her problem?

According to TMZ, LL was chasing someone driving an Escalade and was pulled over by police. She tested above the legal limits for alcohol plus cocaine was found in her pockets.

Unbelievable and sad - she has every advantage in the world but still isn't happy.

http://www.tmz.com/

Hi all....it's been a while!

I have to say, I feel desperately sorry for Lindsay Lohan. She is likely about to have her THIRD stay in rehab having just turned 21. Where are the people who love her? I think she is a lost little girl. At her age, I would have been terrified of bringing such shame on my family, but clearly that's not the case here.
Having said that, she is old enough to know that driving on a suspended license is illegal and that's ALL her. The drugs and drinking is obviously all her too, but somehow, I see those things differently. Those are DEMONS, illegal driving is just STUPID and DANGEROUS and potentially deadly to innocent victims.

I hate to sound harsh and unsympathetic but the best thing that could happen at this point is for Lindsey to spend some time in the clink like others with multiple drug/alcohol arrests.. SHe has an uphill battle to fight here.. family history of drug abuse,emotional issues, etc, she is in an industry where its practically handed out at every club as a perk for her star status, and she is pursued by the paparazzi where every misstep is splached on the front pages. But I do think she needs some serious help. She appears to have a very self destructive streak and a serious addiction that hasnt been addressed in her recent stint at rehab.. Regardless she is still breaking the law by obtaining and using illegal drugs and then driving under the influence. She ought to be charged with the most severe penatly since she is now committed multiple offenses.

heres a link to the mug shot...

http://www.tmz.com/2007/07/24/sheriffs-release-lindsays-mug-shot/

I hate to sound harsh and unsympathetic but the best thing that could happen at this point is for Lindsey to spend some time in the clink like others with multiple drug/alcohol arrests.. SHe has an uphill battle to fight here.. family history of drug abuse,emotional issues, etc, she is in an industry where its practically handed out at every club as a perk for her star status, and she is pursued by the paparazzi where every misstep is splached on the front pages. But I do think she needs some serious help. She appears to have a very self destructive streak and a serious addiction that hasnt been addressed in her recent stint at rehab.. Regardless she is still breaking the law by obtaining and using illegal drugs and then driving under the influence. She ought to be charged with the most severe penatly since she is now committed multiple offenses.

heres a link to the mug shot...

http://www.tmz.com/2007/07/24/sheriffs-release-lindsays-mug-shot/

I totally agree with you. This girl will be dead within a couple of years UNLESS she spends some time behind bars. :behindbar

We all know that rehab hasn't worked for her.

What a shame!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindzk86
Back