Lindsay Lohan busted for DUI *merged threads*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If her mother would grow up and start acting like her MOM and not her gal-pal, maybe Lindsay would have better morals and be able to make better choices.

Lynie...I like your idea about the horse ranch, but think she'd find a way to get high on horse manure:silenced:

I'd bet my last dollar that Lindsay's Mom is also an addict so she's probably not going to be much real help!

Good call. It takes what it takes with addicts, and I have a lot of compassion for her.

A good friend of mine was in sixteen (yes, 16) treatment centers before she finally began to find some relief from addiction. When she died (too young at the age of 27 in a plane crash), she had 5+ years clean and was doing well.

I hope Lindsay can survive long enough to find a genuine bottom.

SCM, I'm so sorry about your friend. That's just so unfair that she had her life straight finally, and then died in a plane crash. :(

OneLostGrl, I remember watching his movie "Less than Zero" when I was in college back in the 80's. It scared the chit out of me. Now that's an anti-drug movie. :(

True. And who knows how sincere her father is? Aren't there any other relatives of this girl who cold step in? Grandparents? Aunts and uncles?

I think her mom ought to have the other kids taken away from her.

Lindsay is 21 and hasn't lived with her for some time. You can't take her dependants away because her adult child is screwing up. Although, I do think that that she could have played a large part in preventing this.

SCM, I'm so sorry about your friend. That's just so unfair that she had her life straight finally, and then died in a plane crash. :(

Thanks, englishleigh. It really was crazy. Her boyfriend (clean for 12 years at the time) also died in the crash. It was surreal.

I miss her every day, but I also have a lot of peace in my heart that she died clean - and not imprisoned by drugs. She worked really hard to save her life and she helped me to save mine. She was a cool woman and I figure God needed her somewhere else....

I am confused. Now which party girl was wearing the alcohol ankle bracelet again?! There are just so many of them at the moment.

I do not understand for the life of me why these wealthy, young women do NOT have drivers!! They NEED them desperately! Not ONE of these girls has an excuse to EVER drink and drive when they can well afford a limo or just a driver to haul their drunk @zzes around to party. Stupidity must run in their circle because the solution is so very simple. "Don't drive" is not a difficult concept especially when you can always afford not to!

Thanks, englishleigh. It really was crazy. Her boyfriend (clean for 12 years at the time) also died in the crash. It was surreal.

I miss her every day, but I also have a lot of peace in my heart that she died clean - and not imprisoned by drugs. She worked really hard to save her life and she helped me to save mine. She was a cool woman and I figure God needed her somewhere else....

Exactly. :blowkiss: It's hard to let those we love go, no matter what.

Lindsay is 21 and hasn't lived with her for some time. You can't take her dependants away because her adult child is screwing up. Although, I do think that that she could have played a large part in preventing this.

Right, but if she's not being a mom to those other kids and partying all the time, setting bad examples and pushing the younger kids to be movie stars, too, those kids could be headed down the same destructive path as Lindsay.

I say that, but it's so hard to get kids away from their mom legally. My ex-SIL was a total fruitcake and was practically prostituting herself and was on drugs and my BIL tried twice to get custody of his kids and could not get them away from her in court. She would clean up and lie on the stand and the stupid judges would believe her.

I am confused. Now which party girl was wearing the alcohol ankle bracelet again?! There are just so many of them at the moment.

I do not understand for the life of me why these wealthy, young women do NOT have drivers!! They NEED them desperately! Not ONE of these girls has an excuse to EVER drink and drive when they can well afford a limo or just a driver to haul their drunk @zzes around to party. Stupidity must run in their circle because the solution is so very simple. "Don't drive" is not a difficult concept especially when you can always afford not to!

Lindsey was wearing the ankle bracelet, SS. I am with you about the driving thing. If I had that kind of money, I would never drive again - especially if it was going to interfere with my buzz!!

Yes - it is. :blowkiss: Thank you for your kind words.

You're so welcome.

Fox is reporting that Lindsay was CHASING the mom of her former personal assistant (no idea why, except that the daughter had just quit) and was arrested for DUI and cocaine possession. The lady being chased called police and reported it.

She was chasing the mom of a "former" personal assistant. I wonder if it was a set up? NOT that that is any excuse, but that sounds fishy to me!

CNN Headline news just reported that Lindsey most likely WILL go to jail for this second charge--probably best for her to do some time,as other posters have suggested

She was chasing the mom of a "former" personal assistant. I wonder if it was a set up? NOT that that is any excuse, but that sounds fishy to me!

The daughter, Lindsay's PA, had just resigned. I wonder if it was an anger thing, she saw the woman driving down the street and started the chase, to catch her and start an argument about the daughter quitting? :boohoo:

I wouldn't want to work for the train wreck, either!!!

CNN Headline news just reported that Lindsey most likely WILL go to jail for this second charge--probably best for her to do some time,as other posters have suggested

GOOD!! The Twin Towers is where she belongs, IMO.

The daughter, Lindsay's PA, had just resigned. I wonder if it was an anger thing, she saw the woman driving down the street and started the chase, to catch her and start an argument about the daughter quitting? :boohoo:

I wouldn't want to work for the train wreck, either!!!

I think you are right about the motive behind the chase. Have you seen her mug shot? - the look on her face seems to be "Omigod - I am such an idiot."

Apparently, those in the vehicle being chased didn't know it was Lohan until the police arrived. They ought to charge her with harassment and stalking while they're at it.:mad:

Apparently, those in the vehicle being chased didn't know it was Lohan until the police arrived. They ought to charge her with harrasment and stalking while they're at it.:mad:

Oh, wow. What a loser!

My daughter loved her in all those Disney movies. Now she can see for real what happens when you make bad decisions like drinking in excess, using illegal drugs and driving on top of it all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiend_nyx
Back