Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that it is an inside job....... but I do bet they will be brought in for more questioning at some point.

Are they still going to a Grand Jury on the 18th? They have to have something to do that, correct? Or do you go to Grand Juries when you have zero evidence?

Are they still going to a Grand Jury on the 18th? They have to have something to do that, correct? Or do you go to Grand Juries when you have zero evidence?

I think they have Evidence, they are just not informing the public.

I believe with them going to a GJ, they have enough evidence to get an arrest warrant. not for sure though.

Oh my, I was reading elsewhere and someone commented on this article:

http://www.12newsnow.com/story/1563...-parents-growing-deperate-as-search-continues

A slip up?

Ok, my first theory involved that DB did snap that night, but now I am wondering if in fact JI did see Baby Lisa in bed before he went to work. Let's just say, Baby Lisa, because she was sick, would not settle and go to sleep after JI left. Let's say Baby Lisa was crying and crying and DB was overwhelmed? Afterall, JI had been there all other nights probably and helped out, I would think. So she snapped.

I would love to know what the boys witnessed that night? Did they say Baby Lisa was sleeping when they went to bed? Did they say Baby Lisa was extremely fussy? Did they say that DB was in a bad mood and perhaps in Baby Lisa's room for the most part of the night? Was DB's son in bed with her because she was trying to console him?

I think it's shaken baby syndrome. Sadly.

IMO

Error in the article link- "Irwin, who lives with Deborah and her two other children from pervious relationships, described how he returned from work around 4 a.m." DB doesn't have 2 kids from other relationships. What else did the reporter get wrong?

Sorry, it really bothers me when MSM doesn't represent known facts correctly.

Surely the extended family has questioned the sons.This evening I was almost certain Mom didn't do anything. Tonight I have more questions and no answers ,so I'm leaning back towards family involvement.
A 6 and 8 year old would be aware enough to tell police what mom was doing that night,if she was home,if she got angry ,if anyone came to visit ,etc............
They could clear mom,so why hasn't that happened?

You can have zero evidence and go before a grand jury to get evidence. You can call people in and make them testify. If they take the 5th and you don't think they are the big fish you can grant them immunity and force them to talk. If they don't you can send them to jail.

Last we saw published, Oct. 18th is still valid.

Imo, LE has a lot of information that they have not released to the public, as is usual. Whether the cards LE may be holding add up to real evidence against somebody (parents or other party) in the eyes of the Grand Jury will be interesting.

Surely the extended family has questioned the sons.This evening I was almost certain Mom didn't do anything. Tonight I have more questions and no answers ,so I'm leaning back towards family involvement.
A 6 and 8 year old would be aware enough to tell police what mom was doing that night,if she was home,if she got angry ,if anyone came to visit ,etc............

On the other hand, having the children in the home seems to exclude her of any involvement, in a way, since they would be able to relate what happened. What I am most curious about is when the boys last saw Lisa and when JI left for work. One report I heard, the boys allegedly fell asleep watching a movie. Yet sometime during the night, one of the boys ends up in bed with DB. What the boys could relate to LE, imo, is crucial.

MOO

On the other hand, having the children in the home seems to exclude her of any involvement, in a way, since they would be able to relate what happened. What I am most curious about is when the boys last saw Lisa and when JI left for work. One report I heard, the boys allegedly fell asleep watching a movie. Yet sometime during the night, one of the boys ends up in bed with DB. What the boys could relate to LE, imo, is crucial.

MOO

Unless they were asleep

I think they have Evidence, they are just not informing the public.

I believe with them going to a GJ, they have enough evidence to get an arrest warrant. not for sure though.

They are going to the grand jury to get the raw video, so they can see what they have evidence wise.

I think that, at this point, anything is possible. I do think though that with this case huge in KC, I can't believe that someone wouldn't call to report she had been at the bar.

It was reported that LE found out about the grocery store run from a receipt they found in the home.The clerk was interviewed tonight on HLN .She was very familiar with mom and Lisa's dad ,as well as the guy who came in the store with mom.
So why didn't she contact LE and say,"hey,I have some info " ?

Maybe she did and the reports are wrong,but there are some huge gaps in information in this case.

Error in the article link- "Irwin, who lives with Deborah and her two other children from pervious relationships, described how he returned from work around 4 a.m." DB doesn't have 2 kids from other relationships. What else did the reporter get wrong?

Sorry, it really bothers me when MSM doesn't represent known facts correctly.

Ugh, it bothers me to no end! Such as when our local news reported that the parents were 'chief suspects according to investigators.' Not only is that sloppy, but it can be harmful. News journalists have taken a nosedive, rapidly. :furious:

They are going to the grand jury to get the raw video, so they can see what they have evidence wise.

I think they got the raw video to show the grand jury. They got a subpeona to get the video .

Guys this is turning into a general discussion thread. If we don't keep it to theories we will have to close this thread. Please use the topic threads. xoxoxoxoxoxo

Post lands at random.

Unless they were asleep

Wouldn't it be a huge risk for DB to go out leaving the boys asleep unless somehow she could guarantee they wouldn't wake up and find her gone? And that is another reason why I am curious at what time the one boy went into her room. Did he wake up looking for her? Who turned the lights on? Or was the boy in her room with the kitten to preoccupy him so he wouldn't be elsewhere in the house when something else was going on?

:waitasec:

Guys this is turning into a general discussion thread. If we don't keep it to theories we will have to close this thread. Please use the topic threads. xoxoxoxoxoxo

Post lands at random.

I think the word "thoughts" in the title is throwing some off...seems pretty general.

Ok...theory.

At the start of this case I was very suspicious of the parents. But as time has gone on I have begun to think that this might just be an abduction. I think it might be someone who had seen the precious baby around the area and decided to snatch her that night. They may have been watching, and seen dad's work truck leave that afternoon. Or maybe they were close enough in the loop to know he was working that evening. I think it may have been someone connected to the neighbor or to the teen, that got their information from them.

I think they walked through the front door. Maybe the neighbor drank wine with mom so she knew mom was going to be sleeping soundly that night. Maybe she innocently told that fact to someone else.

:rose:My hopes are that a childless couple are holding her and feeding her and she will eventually be found safe. :rose:

Maybe they have talked to the boys...I think I read somewhere they did, but I don't have a link, so I can't say it as fact. They may not know anything. This fence is making a crease...I can't make up my mind at all. I don't think I'd be surprised either way - kidnapper or mom/dad involvement.

I really don't get the parents being silent and not out pleading for the public to look any and everywhere for their missing child. Just baffling.

I don't want to break the rules here so is it ok if I ask a question? Which thread would discussing the boys go? I am assuming not here since it is too general discussion or would that be considered part of our theories since they seem very central to what may have happened that night? I have a few concerns and questions about their potential questioning.

I don't want to break the rules here so is it ok if I ask a question? Which thread would discussing the boys go? I am assuming not here since it is too general discussion or would that be considered part of our theories since they seem very central to what may have happened that night? I have a few concerns and questions about their potential questioning.

I think there's a question and answer thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz