Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything concrete you can point to to justify this rather judgemental surmise?

Because of her statement "put her to sleep" rather than saying "put her to bed", I am considering the possibility that could be a subconscious slip of the tongue, so maybe it means something. And, because it has been speculated throughout the discussion of this case that there is a possibility DB had given Lisa cold medicine, maybe adult cold medicine that may have caused an overdose. If anything's a possibility, then anything's a possibility, including putting wine in the baby's bottle to try to settle her down to go to sleep. JMO

She may have never learned to drive it happens all the time. So never had a license to begin with. Just a thought.

Didn't someone pointed out earlier in the thread that DB had lost her license due to no insurance?

So fa the only thing is clear is that the child is missing. So I really don't know what means "a whole lot at this point" or what doesn't.

The reason I asked was I keep seeing talk about Debbie having a drivers license or not. I thought I may have missed something. Thanks for your reply.

Something is very weird about this case. I live in the KC metro and it is eerily quiet and there is a absolutely no sense of urgency to continue looking for Lisa. I just can't remember a case where there is NOTHING being released by police. I get the feeling they have some type of evidence that proves Lisa is no longer with us, just need the body to prove it. Preparing for a long drawn out trial. Very confused, frustrated, and sad!

Having just flown with my child, no ID was required or ever asked for. She was allowed to check bags, walk thru security and onto the plane without anyone ever asking for anything from her or from me.

I have flown with my children several times. While the children were not required to purchase a ticket, the airline did have to issue a boarding pass. The child has to have a "reservation". If someone did take Lisa on a plane, I think it would have drawn more attention to the situation if the abductor did not have a reservation.

PPs mentioned they are typically not asked for birth certificates. I am almost always asked for a birth certificate, even if I have to rip apart a bag to show it. Must be differing policies between airlines.

Because of her statement "put her to sleep" rather than saying "put her to bed", I am considering the possibility that could be a subconscious slip of the tongue, so maybe it means something. And, because it has been speculated throughout the discussion of this case that there is a possibility DB had given Lisa cold medicine, maybe adult cold medicine that may have caused an overdose. If anything's a possibility, then anything's a possibility, including putting wine in the baby's bottle to try to settle her down to go to sleep. JMO

Okay, fair enough. Thank you for replying.

I wonder if she was trying to delete previous entries, texts, etc? Does anyone know how long it takes LE to get phone records? Should they have them by now?

I assumed she was moving from a phone using one operating system to a phone using another. 2 years ago I got a Windows based smartphone. It synched data with Outlook, which was nice, but there was no way to import the contact information from my old phone (not that it mattered, the phone was down a sewer and therefore inacessible andyway). I went to my online bill and manually entered the names and numbers I use a lot. I figured the others would be added as they called.

A year ago I got a Droid phone, on the Android OS. I could not get the data from Outlook onto it, and the phones could not "connect" to each other to transfer the data. So again, I manually transferred the names and numbers by looking them up in the old phone and tediously keying the data into the new phone.

I think that if you went from one carrier to another, you would also have to manually enter contact data.

I would guess that this is what she was doing.

In the past 5 years, I've probably flown about 6 times with a lap child. I bought all of my tickets from the American Airlines website and not once has anyone ever asked to see the ID of any of my children. I always have their birth certificates with me just in case but nobody has ever asked. About 3 years ago, I had a 2 year old and an infant with me. The toddler had her own seat but they still didn't ask to see any ID for her. Of course, I was obviously stressed already so they probably didn't want to add to it. :crazy:

That would be a pretty bold move though to take a kidnapped baby to the airport. Of course, if it was a kidnapping, we're dealing with someone who left all the lights on in the house... :waitasec:

There may be a general assumption among airline employees that nobody would fly with an infant in their lap unless they really needed to. It is hard enough when the child is yours, and there may just be a feeling that you'd be CRAZY to travel with someone ELSE's infant, so they don't even bother to check.

Congratulations LisaB on post 1,000 Keep on posting!!!

:fireworks::fireworks2::fireworks:

Didn't someone pointed out earlier in the thread that DB had lost her license due to no insurance?

Thanks for sharing, I missed that post. The driving part If Deborah was by herself with only Lisa when the baby went missing, if she didn't have access to a car or drive and no one else is involved and she wasn't kidnapped by a stranger then she could be close to her home. Or maybe something happened before the dad went to work and thats why he worked that night. Pure speculation on my part.

OK, I've been thinking a/b this for few days now. It goes back to when Haleigh Cummings went missing. I was watching Nancy Grace and my son (he knows I follow these cases, an had watched some of NG on the Anthony case) came in and said said, "what another missing kid ? Are these pple just getting rid of their kids to get on TV ?" Now I've been following Aliayah's case and Lisa's case, and he asked me almost the same question, except he added on, "what are these parents doing, getting rid of their kids for attention, a trip to New York to be on TV and start a "foundation" like the Anthony's did ? The 1st time he said it, I paid no attention, now I'm thinking it's very possible, (not saying its true) but a red flag for me in this case was Debra's "deal" with national media and how this case has played out so far. Could or would someone be willing to risk it all, lose their baby, and a possible life sentence for what they think is fame an fortune ? Just a thought.

Isn't that about what the Heene's (Balloon Boy) did?

That was, as I understood it, based on a court record that belongs to a Deborah, that is NOT THIS Deborah.

There has been some discussion removed about a court case linked to a person that does not seem to be our same mom.
PLEASE do not link to any public records unless it has been confirmed that the links are o the right people.
POsts were removed on this thread for:
linking to sites not allowed
discussing info contained on sites not allowed
linking to bad court case.
discussion of links to bad court case.
inviting private contact to discuss information not allowed on the board.
linking to info not in the MSM

Post lands at random

Otherwise I haven't seen any confirmation that she had no driver's license. It may well have been posted, linked, verified + I missed the whole thing. Just wondering how this keeps coming up - was there a MSM link stating she had no driver's license?

ps - not being cranky, though it's my nature, I honestly don't know / haven't seen where this came from other than the court stuff, which is being said now is NOT her.

I went back and watched several videos and the mom's behavior does not raise any red flags but the dad's lack of emotion, darting eyes, head down, monotone voice bother me. It could be he is in shock but that is just not what it seems to me. It seems he knows something. So based on that, here is my theory:

He thinks the mom is cheating on him and wants to check messages and calls on the phones. He slips back to the house but knows it will be suspicious if only one phone is missing so he gets all the phones. He bends in the screen to make it appear someone has broken in to justify the phones missing. Baby Lisa wakes up and her diaper is wet so he changes her but doesn't redress her as he is in a hurry to leave before getting caught. He takes Baby Lisa and her clothes with him, leaves some lights on, and leaves the door unlocked. A car is coming so he walks towards a house until they are gone. The car driver sees a man walking with a baby only in a diaper. He goes to a private area and examines the phones finding something that enrages him. Baby Lisa starts crying and he silences her (thus the screams reported in the woods). He heads over to the dumpster, throws the phones in (maybe the clothes) and sets the dumpster on fire. He returns to work until time to come home and acts like he entered a crime scene.

This is just a theory and not meant to implicate the dad. I am just trying to make the pieces work and this is all I can come up with to make them all work together. You could insert a stranger attempting a robbery and Baby Lisa woke up messing up his plans.

Also the 2:30 call could have been made from one of the missing phones to his phone which he left at work so he would appear to be not at the scene. Or he could have dropped one of the phones and called it to locate it by sound or because they light up.

OK, so where does Lisa end up in this theory? Are you saying he "silenced" her, permanently + left here there or somewhere else in route back to work? Or "silenced" her for the moment + then where did he take her?

It has crossed my mind a few times that, if he returned home from work at 3:30am, he may have left to go in around 7:30pm. Just rough time frame for speculation, could be a bit one side or the other. (Is it really such a big deal to NOT report what time he left home to go to work??? driving me batty!!) That would put his "lunch break" at 11:30pm, if he had one. Coincidentally, the witness saw a man walking with a baby in just a diaper, shortly after that at 12:00am, about the time he'd return to work? All just speculation as I thought it would fit this theory.

Something is very weird about this case. I live in the KC metro and it is eerily quiet and there is a absolutely no sense of urgency to continue looking for Lisa. I just can't remember a case where there is NOTHING being released by police. I get the feeling they have some type of evidence that proves Lisa is no longer with us, just need the body to prove it. Preparing for a long drawn out trial. Very confused, frustrated, and sad!

BBM. This reminds me in part of another case. In July, Laura Ackerson went missing in Raleigh, NC. The circumstances were highly suspicious (there is a thread on WS about her). But rather than encourage flyers, engaging search teams and the like, LE kept totally quiet. Not a peep from them. I think it was a week before they found her body in a creek in Texas. LE arrested her ex-boyfriend and his wife, but have still basically said hardly anything.

During the week she was missing, I even called LE to ask whether they needed volunteers for search teams, and they said "no." So whatever they knew, they knew early on, and it appears they targeted the ex from the start. LE was extremely quiet, and that's what this reminds me of.

I agree that LE is just circling this couple, knowing they are responsible, but needing to get more info and evidence to make their case stick.

That was, as I understood it, based on a court record that belongs to a Deborah, that is NOT THIS Deborah.

Otherwise I haven't seen any confirmation that she had no driver's license. It may well have been posted, linked, verified + I missed the whole thing. Just wondering how this keeps coming up - was there a MSM link stating she had no driver's license?

ps - not being cranky, though it's my nature, I honestly don't know / haven't seen where this came from other than the court stuff, which is being said now is NOT her.

According to this post by Nurse-be-me this morning...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7226511&postcount=1077"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine[/ame]

a family member has confirmed that DB has no license.

Thank you for that. I've been wondering what the atmosphere is like around there.

OK, so where does Lisa end up in this theory? Are you saying he "silenced" her, permanently + left here there or somewhere else in route back to work? Or "silenced" her for the moment + then where did he take her?

It has crossed my mind a few times that, if he returned home from work at 3:30am, he may have left to go in around 7:30pm. Just rough time frame for speculation, could be a bit one side or the other. (Is it really such a big deal to NOT report what time he left home to go to work??? driving me batty!!) That would put his "lunch break" at 11:30pm, if he had one. Coincidentally, the witness saw a man walking with a baby in just a diaper, shortly after that at 12:00am, about the time he'd return to work? All just speculation as I thought it would fit this theory.

Sadly I think permanently. I hope I am wrong.

I went back and watched several videos and the mom's behavior does not raise any red flags but the dad's lack of emotion, darting eyes, head down, monotone voice bother me. It could be he is in shock but that is just not what it seems to me. It seems he knows something. So based on that, here is my theory:

He thinks the mom is cheating on him and wants to check messages and calls on the phones. He slips back to the house but knows it will be suspicious if only one phone is missing so he gets all the phones. He bends in the screen to make it appear someone has broken in to justify the phones missing. Baby Lisa wakes up and her diaper is wet so he changes her but doesn't redress her as he is in a hurry to leave before getting caught. He takes Baby Lisa and her clothes with him, leaves some lights on, and leaves the door unlocked. A car is coming so he walks towards a house until they are gone. The car driver sees a man walking with a baby only in a diaper. He goes to a private area and examines the phones finding something that enrages him. Baby Lisa starts crying and he silences her (thus the screams reported in the woods). He heads over to the dumpster, throws the phones in (maybe the clothes) and sets the dumpster on fire. He returns to work until time to come home and acts like he entered a crime scene.

This is just a theory and not meant to implicate the dad. I am just trying to make the pieces work and this is all I can come up with to make them all work together. You could insert a stranger attempting a robbery and Baby Lisa woke up messing up his plans.

Also the 2:30 call could have been made from one of the missing phones to his phone which he left at work so he would appear to be not at the scene. Or he could have dropped one of the phones and called it to locate it by sound or because they light up.

Just curious whether you had a chance to read my theory. It's along similar lines. You can find it here, would love to hear your thoughts: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7225076&postcount=427"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY![/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan