DNA Solves

what happened to 10 month Lisa Irwin?

• someone in the house knows what happened

Votes: 154 65.8%
  • family/ friend/ neighbor knows what happened

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • a stranger knows what happened

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • I don't have an opinion on who knows what.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • Not enough verified evidence to determine what happened

Votes: 24 10.3%
  • Chances are, someone in the family knows, but will withold judgement at this time

Votes: 20 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely think they care about money, therefore stealing babies is whole new ball game that has escaped me. I have known dealers in my time and I can honestly say not one of them would want a baby as payday. A baby is trouble. They don't need that.

I have never made the connection between drugs and babies being trafficked. That's a whole new crime. I haven't any clue or ever heard of it. I have never known a baby trafficker...therefore, I am at a loss.

I don't see DB or JI involved with drug lords or big time dealers. I think their drug of choice is alcohol.

Small time dealers are more dangerous than big time dealers. I work in a prison filled with them. They don't think twice about killing, stealing, or busting kneecaps in order to get their client to pay up or in retaliation for failing to pay up.

JMO

I agree, statistics are significant. I just don't believe they should be used as a primary tool to reach a conclusion. Especially a conclusion that determines ones guilt or innocence.

It's a good thing we have information that supports the statistics. That's the good news. The bad news is that we don't know where Lisa's is.

I was firmly on the fence for the longest time, kept looking at the information that allowed for someone other than the parents to be involved. But here we are months later and the parents don't seem to care, I feel like that changes everything. You look at other missing persons cases even going back 30 years and those parents still do everything they can to get the media to focus on their missing child, the Irwins & Bradleys seem to just want this to go away.

yes, still searching my missing 3 years old boy, (36 years now)

Small time dealers are more dangerous than big time dealers. I work in a prison filled with them. They don't think twice about killing, stealing, or busting kneecaps in order to get their client to pay up or in retaliation for failing to pay up.

JMO

I agree but I've hadn't met any that would steal and keep a baby for payment.

The parent/s are considered suspects till they are ruled out. Neither of the two choose to go through getting ruled out, therefore they are #1 on the list.

One failed a poly and the other didn't take one. They are hiding behind two criminal defense attorneys. This isn't rocket science.

For those who believe they are innocent, let their attorneys announce the results of the private poly which was or should be given. When a cadaver dog hits in your house, it is pretty significant that a fatality may have occurred there. If not, demand LE bring in more digs to seal the deal. Since that hasn't happened, to my kge, the parents will continue to appear guilty.

A $100k award and not a bite....darn shame. That kind of money would loosen anyone's lips....except the perp and family.

A $100k award and not a bite....darn shame. That kind of money would loosen anyone's lips....except the perp and family.

There was a $1,000,000 reward in the Ramsey case...and no one came forward in that case either.....Hmmmm......

I don't think John and Patsy needed the money -- hell, they probably put the money up themselves.

If all it took was large money awards to find missing children, there would be a lot less missing children in this country.

I agree but I've hadn't met any that would steal and keep a baby for payment.

I don't believe the baby is being "kept." Sociopathic criminals have no regard for human life. I believe the baby was either sold or murdered.

JMO

I decided to go back and read the very first threads on this case to see what really happened in what order and what the general feeling was, just out of curiosity.

Interesting, that very soon after Lisa was reported missing her aunt reported that the police took the phones from DB & JI.

The next day, cousin Mike said something else was taken with the baby. Parents said nothing else was taken, only Lisa.

Day 3, parents mention the phones were taken so they couldn't dial 911.

I also find it interesting that even on day 1 it was noted & commented on how it was strange that all the searching was done so close to the house.

Yes, and still strange that both DB and JI stormed off on Oct. 6th and haven't been cooperative since. The police were searching the woods near the home on the that day.

I don't think John and Patsy needed the money -- hell, they probably put the money up themselves.

Yes, the $1,000,000 reward was put up by the Ramseys. In my opinion, they are guilty and they knew that there was no way any outsider could have enough evidence to get them arrested, so they weren't worried about paying the money out.

In the Irwin case, there is still a chance that someone could find Lisa, and the evidence could lead to Deborah and/or Jeremy being arrested. In this case, we have the "wealthy benefactor" who offered the reward, who is still a mystery to us.

yes, still searching my missing 3 years old boy, (36 years now)
So sorry for your loss. It seems that your case is a very good reason as to why we dont use statistics as the only thing we use to solve missing children as they would support saying that you are responsible. I am NOT saying that you are, just stating that a lot of people are saying that the parents are responsible here because the statistics say they did. I also bet that you "grieve" for your missing child.

Yes, and still strange that both DB and JI stormed off on Oct. 6th and haven't been cooperative since. The police were searching the woods near the home on the that day.
No. They quit having sit downs with KCPD after the interview on the 8th. Steve Young had to retract his statement about not cooperating restating that they were cooperating, just not coming in for individual interviews (interrogations). He also said that the phones were immediately reported as missing in a later press conference or news report and that he was wrong in the press conference where he said the only thing missing was the baby.

So sorry for your loss. It seems that your case is a very good reason as to why we dont use statistics as the only thing we use to solve missing children as they would support saying that you are responsible. I am NOT saying that you are, just stating that a lot of people are saying that the parents are responsible here because the statistics say they did. I also bet that you "grieve" for your missing child.

thank you so much in da middle!
I´ve no idea weather the parents had to do or not with Lisas disappearance,in my opinion they are not cooperating with police, my sons case was pretty different, since police did not investigate, they just said my son was dead (no remains,clothes,shoes was ever found)and I ´ve been in jail for 1 1/2 years because I wanted to find out what happened to him!
Greetings from Germany
Heidi Stein

thank you so much in da middle!
I´ve no idea weather the parents had to do or not with Lisas disappearance,in my opinion they are not cooperating with police, my sons case was pretty different, since police did not investigate, they just said my son was dead (no remains,clothes,shoes was ever found)and I ´ve been in jail for 1 1/2 years because I wanted to find out what happened to him!
Greetings from Germany
Heidi Stein

Dirk Schiller,
I am so sorry for what you have been through. I could not imagine not knowing where my babies were for two seconds and then being locked up for any length of time and wanting nothing more than to know where my child was....that is heartbreaking. You are now and forever in my prayers that you get your answers and find some closure and peace in your life. That is heartbreaking. Thank you so much for coming here and sharing with us.

in_da_middle,
I know you've maintained your opinion that the parents weren't involved in the disappearance of Lisa and have suggested that the neighbor's husband was involved, IIRC. Are you still of that opinion? Is there any police presence in the neighborhood? Do you see the Bradley/Irwin families still going about their normal day to day life? How about the neighbors?

It just really seems like there has been no progress in this case and it's super frustrating. Where is this precious baby?

Not one word from the parents about looking or pleading for their child. They are hiding out. Just tell me any parent who cares about what anyone else thinks about them when their child is missing. Innocent parents don't need two Criminal Defense Attorneys.

I would consider the neighbor, jersey or a stranger if the parents showed any sort of caring about Lisa and got themselves eliminated from suspicion. They appear to only care about themselves...boo-hoo.

If they thought Jersey was the perp, why aren't they down at the station begging LE to get him to talk? What would be the reason for the neighbor to steal Lisa? How does that benefit him? Is he a pedophile?

There is no room for the public to consider other suspects when the parents themselves don't appear to be concerned. How can we get past the parents behavior? Most can't.

Not one word from the parents about looking or pleading for their child. They are hiding out. Just tell me any parent who cares about what anyone else thinks about them when their child is missing. Innocent parents don't need two Criminal Defense Attorneys.

I would consider the neighbor, jersey or a stranger if the parents showed any sort of caring about Lisa and got themselves eliminated from suspicion. They appear to only care about themselves...boo-hoo.

If they thought Jersey was the perp, why aren't they down at the station begging LE to get him to talk? What would be the reason for the neighbor to steal Lisa? How does that benefit him? Is he a pedophile?

There is no room for the public to consider other suspects when the parents themselves don't appear to be concerned. How can we get past the parents behavior? Most can't.

Thank you I couldn't have said it better myself

I'm sick fed up of them not co-operation with LE.if they are innocent what's the big deal about being interviewed again and separately? Oh yeah they were accused of harmony Lisa big deal if they had nothing to do with this they would go through being accused by LE everyday if they were indeed innocent.

IMO they have done nothing to make me change my opinion that one or both of them had something to do with this.

It seems that all of us here at WS care more about where Lisa is than these two.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member