Lisa Stebic-Plainfield, IL mother of 2 Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CS is now an official "person of interest" - breaking news on nbc5chicago. See media thread for details.

Fox News saying right now that Plainfield police will have a press conferece at 4:00PM today. Saying they believe it will be an announcement that Craig Stebic has been named as a POI.

The Plainfield Police did have a presser and Ch.2 CBS Chicago covered it. The Chief basically said that CS has not been cooperative with the police, since he lawyered up, will not talk to the police & has kept the children from being interviewed by police except for a very brief interview back in the beginning.

Seems the police may be able now to question the children, they didn't say that, but it seemed like that is why they did this. Said the time line the kids may be able to give them is very important.

Also said the CS did not participate in any of the searches organized by police.

The Plainfield Police did have a presser and Ch.2 CBS Chicago covered it. The Chief basically said that CS has not been cooperative with the police, since he lawyered up, will not talk to the police & has kept the children from being interviewed by police except for a very brief interview back in the beginning.

Seems the police may be able now to question the children, they didn't say that, but it seemed like that is why they did this. Said the time line the kids may be able to give them is very important.

Also said the CS did not participate in any of the searches organized by police.

Seems to be the MO of the husband/boyfriend that has committed the crime. Why search for someone when you already know where they are?

Seems to be the MO of the husband/boyfriend that has committed the crime. Why search for someone when you already know where they are?

Exactly, guess this character didn't watch the SP trial! They could get together & write a book "How to Look Guilty"!!!

It concerns me about the kids memories of that day, since it's been so long, wondering how much they will remember about time etc....guess that is what CS was hoping for!

I have faith the kids are old enough to have the day their mom went missing etched into their minds forever. It was a traumatic event and still recent.

LE will either have to go to family court and try to have the children placed in custody through a judge or another family member will have to try to gain custody away from CS before they can access the children. Either way, it will make it easier since he has been named a POI and the best interests of the children will come before everything else.

Did you also catch when they said they have more evidence of foul play? They didn't elaborate, but I swear I heard it.

Did you also catch when they said they have more evidence of foul play? They didn't elaborate, but I swear I heard it.[/quote]

I didn't hear that. Hope you're right, though. And I can't believe nobody in the media questioned LE about the new (DNA?) evidence that we were led to believe was due this week.

It was sad to see Lisa's kids this afternoon leave the house to go to the neighbors after CS got home. The had to walk by the reporters and then sprint to the neighbors house. This has to be terrible for them. It breaks my heart.

I too don't doubt the childrens memories are very vivid. This is their mother....... I'm sure they miss and think about her often. My almost 5 yr old can still tell me things he recalls when he was 2. Kids have amazing memories.

Nancy Grace is discussing Lisa's case tonight and that the husband is now a POI. :D

Welcome bythebay. Well said! I've been to the voy site many times, too, and am disgusted by it. My first thought was that Matt is C.S., too. Although after thinking about it, I don't anymore, but you never know. First it would assume that he went and purchased a new computer. Second, he must know that it would be too big of an opportunity to slip up and say something that could trip him up. I think it is just someone that thinks it's fun to bash people. Although, through some of his posts, when his emotions aren't flared up, I find him to be fairly intelligent. Anyway, that's about all the good I can say about him other than he feels that it is his civic duty to defend "innocent until proven guilty". And he does seem to think that circumstantial evidence is not evidence.

The only other thing I'll straighten for you is that I don't think CS ever said he saw her leave in a car, rather that he thinks she may have left in a car.

Thanks for the welcome closeobserver!! I really like this forum!

Hey, I was just going to thank you for clearing up the walk/car thing. But, I just tuned into Nancy Grace on HeadLine Prime. They started out showing some early film clips, and one was of CS saying: "As far as I know somebody picked her up and nobody's seen her." It's about time Nancy Grace is giving some coverage for Lisa! I emailed her three times in the past couple of weeks and she gave nothing!! Even though it's mostly focused on CS, at least Lisa's getting some media attention. Going to go watch it now. I have the show paused......love my DVR!!

Keeping The Faith......

Peace

Welcome aboard, ByTheBay!

Hey, I was just going to thank you for clearing up the walk/car thing. But, I just tuned into Nancy Grace on HeadLine Prime. They started out showing some early film clips, and one was of CS saying: "As far as I know somebody picked her up and nobody's seen her." It's about time Nancy Grace is giving some coverage for Lisa! I emailed her three times in the past couple of weeks and she gave nothing!! Even though it's mostly focused on CS, at least Lisa's getting some media attention. Going to go watch it now. I have the show paused......love my DVR!!

Keeping The Faith......

Peace

Yes, I landed here after that voy site also. Just a bunch of kids with nothing else to do over there - idle chatter and most of it disgusting. I was after some constructive thought about this case, seeing as it is so close to home. I'm just a couple of miles from the Stebic's house and have been following it since Day 1. This seems to be the place for people who are really interested in resolution and analyzing the facts. I'm glad to have found it. And there isn't any badmouthing of other people's thoughts over here. Thank God there are some sane people left in this world.

Just trying to put things together in my mind...does anyone know what CS does for a living?? Reading the above post regarding CS's dad I believe it was "bythebay" (WELCOME) I don't think that rumor may be too far from the truth. I have had a feeling all along that his dad knows more than what he is saying. It's just a feeling I have had since I saw the dad interviewed once.

Just trying to put things together in my mind...does anyone know what CS does for a living?? Reading the above post regarding CS's dad I believe it was "bythebay" (WELCOME) I don't think that rumor may be too far from the truth. I have had a feeling all along that his dad knows more than what he is saying. It's just a feeling I have had since I saw the dad interviewed once.

Yes, CC, CS is a pipefitter for the Dial Corporation in Oswego. I've read that in several news stories, and they have several large "boilers". Plainfield LE made a visit there shortly after Lisa's disappearance. And, I agree, CS's Dad is in on it! Guilty is stamped on his forehead.

Hey, I was just going to thank you for clearing up the walk/car thing. But, I just tuned into Nancy Grace on HeadLine Prime. They started out showing some early film clips, and one was of CS saying: "As far as I know somebody picked her up and nobody's seen her."
Peace

Clearing up the clearing up. Just to be sure we are on the same page, although it is not a huge point, my understanding all along was that he said, "as far as I know, someone picked her up." That is different that stating he saw her leave in a car. (I'm not picking on you, I just wasn't sure by your message if that's the same thing you got out of it. And it could be me that is misinterpreting things.)

Anyway, welcome again.

By the way, the media is wild around here tonite. It was funny, the took the light (camera vans lighting up the house) and then someone inside the house started flicking a light on and off upstairs. The cameras lights went back on. It's almost as if he is playing a game. I can picture him drinking beer and messing with the media.

Someone do me a favor. If you see me go back to the voy site, slap me. I get so angry when I go there!!!! Sorry, I know this is not relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces