LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just looking at the ping map for 15th and 16 June. Who was Casey calling on when the pings showed somewhere near E church st or 408. Who lived in that area. It looks as though she was up most of the night on the 14th and the night of the 15th. Just curious. Also what was she doing around the wreckers? She wasn't around the crime scene for very long on those dates.

I was just looking at the ping map for 15th and 16 June. Who was Casey calling on when the pings showed somewhere near E church st or 408. Who lived in that area. It looks as though she was up most of the night on the 14th and the night of the 15th. Just curious. Also what was she doing around the wreckers? She wasn't around the crime scene for very long on those dates.

Hi,

Those are the tower location address. The pings can only place her in an area to the tower. She could have been say... anywhere within about 2 miles. There are also CID numbers that can be used to help determine quadrants around the tower but that was not done because you need to know the placement of the receivers on each tower. I do remember that a few people were working on incorporating that into the ping work. You can look on the stickys for the general ping thread for information like that.

Casey did not leave the general area that night because her pings show she was near the A's home the night of the 6/15 into the afternoon of 6/16. Because the dump area and her brother Lee's home would ping off of the same set of towers [one be the near the tow yard] you can not pin point exactly where she was at any given time. Her computer records also show that the PC was being used in the middle of the night, which helps support that Casey was at the A's residence as least in part that night.

I hope that helps a little

Does anyone know if the A's are still putting money into KC's jailhouse account? I know they were in the beginning, but are they now? It would seem to me that if they STOPPED going to see KC and also STOPPED putting money into her account, that they know their daughter is a murderer and has STOPPED supporting her. As far as the court hearing, wouldn't the A"s want to be there whether KC was going to be there or not? I would think that if her parents actually stand by their daughter, they would be at all court hearings whether she's present or not.

Does anyone know if the A's are still putting money into KC's jailhouse account? I know they were in the beginning, but are they now? It would seem to me that if they STOPPED going to see KC and also STOPPED putting money into her account, that they know their daughter is a murderer and has STOPPED supporting her. As far as the court hearing, wouldn't the A"s want to be there whether KC was going to be there or not? I would think that if her parents actually stand by their daughter, they would be at all court hearings whether she's present or not.
I heard reported that a couple of strangers (from different states) recently put money into her account...totalling @$40 IIRC.

I heard reported that a couple of strangers (from different states) recently put money into her account...totalling @$40 IIRC.

I wonder if we can find out if the A's are still putting money into her account as well? I know they claim not to be visiting her because of the media but sending her money is a different story. They did before.

Thank you for the help on my earlier question.

I've looked at the timelines but is there somewhere with current discussion going on re: the dates the "sources" have stated (June 16 &18)?

I'd love to read everyone's thoughts/theories with a breakdown of happenings on these dates.

TIA!

Im sorry if this has been asked before but as much as I try to search for it , can't find anything.

Is there any information as to where Casey's car was while she was driving around in TL's Jeep? Or while she told her friends that is had broken down?

Thank you!

Im sorry if this has been asked before but as much as I try to search for it , can't find anything.

Is there any information as to where Casey's car was while she was driving around in TL's Jeep? Or while she told her friends that is had broken down?

Thank you!

Good question!

One would assume that Caylee was in the trunk at this time.

My guess is that the car was parked at TonE's apartment complex.

I don't remember if we know the reason she asked to use his Jeep.

Hi,

Those are the tower location address. The pings can only place her in an area to the tower. She could have been say... anywhere within about 2 miles. There are also CID numbers that can be used to help determine quadrants around the tower but that was not done because you need to know the placement of the receivers on each tower. I do remember that a few people were working on incorporating that into the ping work. You can look on the stickys for the general ping thread for information like that.

Casey did not leave the general area that night because her pings show she was near the A's home the night of the 6/15 into the afternoon of 6/16. Because the dump area and her brother Lee's home would ping off of the same set of towers [one be the near the tow yard] you can not pin point exactly where she was at any given time. Her computer records also show that the PC was being used in the middle of the night, which helps support that Casey was at the A's residence as least in part that night.

I hope that helps a little

I guess I didn't mention that is was lat and long for a phone number,,, two of them. Both numbers were called on June 16th.

KC's Phone Book

Seems like I read KC had two (FAKE) names listed with REAL phone numbers that ended up belonging to REAL neighbors........anyone else remember this ??......anyone remember who the real neighbors were ??

Thank you!

OK, I think I got all mixed up. Tony was in NYC after the Amscot incident,so her car was impounded. You guys are better at this than me, I can't keep track of all these dates LOL. But I wonder what she told Tony about her car still missing in action?

Good question!

One would assume that Caylee was in the trunk at this time.

My guess is that the car was parked at TonE's apartment complex.

I don't remember if we know the reason she asked to use his Jeep.
Can someone post a street map detailed enough to show likely parking etc around TL flat.

LP said CA washed a shirt belonging to KC that had a stain on it (reference http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17945241/detail.html).

I don't recall CA saying there was a shirt with the slacks/boots/shoes in the Pontiac after she retrieved it from the tow yard.

Where did CA find the stained shirt? With the 'stinky' clothes that LA retrieved from TonE's?

Was this the beige/off-white shirt that KC was wearing with the pinstripe pants when GA saw her leaving for work on Jun. 16th?

(Or is the 'stained shirt' an LP-ism?) :confused:

TIA because it's really been bugging me that there wasn't a shirt with the pants.

BTW, I think this case is like playing some freaky trivia game. I'm on information overload.

I'm searching for a photo I saw here on WS awhile back. It's of the street the A's house is on, going (upward in the photo) with the cross-street where the body was found at the top of the pix. The photo clearly shows the 15? houses between the A's and the disposal site. Somebody on WS marked both the A's house and the disposal site with big white arrows. I'm trying to show hubby how CLOSE KC was to home; he can't believe that I'm not making this up!!! Help!
Thanks in advance.

I'm totally lost on this...can someone tell me who has the legal say in regards to Caylee's remains at this time? I've read a lot of conflicting information on this and am looking for a link.

Can someone please tell me when and who did the interview with the A's where GA did all the talking and CA sat looking strangely down and not speaking at all???

I'm searching for a photo I saw here on WS awhile back. It's of the street the A's house is on, going (upward in the photo) with the cross-street where the body was found at the top of the pix. The photo clearly shows the 15? houses between the A's and the disposal site. Somebody on WS marked both the A's house and the disposal site with big white arrows. I'm trying to show hubby how CLOSE KC was to home; he can't believe that I'm not making this up!!! Help!
Thanks in advance.

i haven't seen that pic but if you can't find it, google earth might help make your point quite well (worked for me - same situation!)

With regard to the searches on the computer for "neck breaking", does anyone know if that phrase was used by itself or were other words used IN THE SAME SEARCH. I don't mean on the same day as other phrases and words, but the same search. I've heard there was a local band in Orlando called Neck Breaking. For obvious reasons, I'd love to know if the search was:

"Neck Breaking"

or if the search was something like:

"Neck Breaking" "How To"

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics