LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who works as a guard at a jail might be able to answer this. Does the staff in a jail keep charting notes of inmates behaviors during there shifts? Are these notes ever seen by a judge before trial? I felt judge Strickland was not only making KC be responsible for her incarceration but wanted to see her in full view after being sequestered and only having JB and his team see her. It is probably the best advice for KC to remain quiet, but that is even torture for a sociopath.

I have an odd question.. what will they do with Casey's car after they are done using it for evidence since it had/has the horrible smell. Will they haul it to a wrecking yard and get rid of it for good? I was just curious.. (sounds kind of morbid but I just wondered about it the other day and thought surely they'd get rid of it for good) Is it considered property of the Sheriff's office/LE now or is it still owned by the Anthony's?

If the A's still OWE $ for this car, I am assuming that they are still liable for making car payments. It would be repossessed after LE is finished with it, right? Also, I wonder how the A's are making all of their other payments. house, cars, insurance, utilities, etc? I would love to find out!

Someone who works as a guard at a jail might be able to answer this. Does the staff in a jail keep charting notes of inmates behaviors during there shifts? Are these notes ever seen by a judge before trial? I felt judge Strickland was not only making KC be responsible for her incarceration but wanted to see her in full view after being sequestered and only having JB and his team see her. It is probably the best advice for KC to remain quiet, but that is even torture for a sociopath.

Good point! I would love to know how she acts too (from a guard's point of view). That's an interesting point about a judge reading notes about her behavior. I would think that would be a good tool. Like that top mob guy that acted crazy in public (wore robes and talked to himself) the jail staff said he acted perfectly normal inside his jail cell.. got dressed, groomed himself, etc.

If the A's still OWE $ for this car, I am assuming that they are still liable for making car payments. It would be repossessed after LE is finished with it, right? Also, I wonder how the A's are making all of their other payments. house, cars, insurance, utilities, etc? I would love to find out!

Thank you. I didn't even think about still having to make payments! I can't imagine how they are getting through this financially.. is GA retired?

I have an odd question.. what will they do with Casey's car after they are done using it for evidence since it had/has the horrible smell. Will they haul it to a wrecking yard and get rid of it for good? I was just curious.. (sounds kind of morbid but I just wondered about it the other day and thought surely they'd get rid of it for good) Is it considered property of the Sheriff's office/LE now or is it still owned by the Anthony's?

Hmmm...haven't thought about that one, my guess would be that the Anthony's would sell it to the highest bidder, they are trying to sell Caylee is missing t-shirts and bracelets for 10 bucks so I imagine they see dollar signs when they picture the pontiac.

In the jailhouse tape 8/14, GA mentions a man coming over to see them on Caylee's birthday. If I remember correctly, GA said that this man had no family and that they did not know him. Who is this mystery man? Does anyone know?

In the jailhouse tape 8/14, GA mentions a man coming over to see them on Caylee's birthday. If I remember correctly, GA said that this man had no family and that they did not know him. Who is this mystery man? Does anyone know?
I have asked the same question in a few places. I have not got an answer.
One suggestion is the PI Hoover. I am not quite up with all the LP and that crowd. Could be an initial meeting with someone from that crwd?

I have asked the same question in a few places. I have not got an answer.
One suggestion is the PI Hoover. I am not quite up with all the LP and that crowd. Could be an initial meeting with someone from that crwd?

I have been asking around too. Someone also said that it may be PI Hoover and in a way it would make sense. But what about GA saying that this man had no family and not knowing him at all? When did they meet JH for the first time?

I have been asking around too. Someone also said that it may be PI Hoover and in a way it would make sense. But what about GA saying that this man had no family and not knowing him at all? When did they meet JH for the first time?
JH getting some support as a theory over on the latest video thread.

What do y'all know about this "script" KC was supposedly given that told her what she was/wasn't supposed to do?

Did KC tell CA that? Was CA just trying to make sense of why KC didn't report Caylee missing?

Where did this twist originate?

Question for anyone that watched Greta, OTR last night. She showed a 2 second shot of George & Cindy leaving their home, with Cindy clutching a teddybear. Did anyone else see that? While interviewing BC she asks why authorities were at the Anthonys that day, & he doesn't want to talk about it.

Anyone have any info on what took place:confused:

Question for anyone that watched Greta, OTR last night. She showed a 2 second shot of George & Cindy leaving their home, with Cindy clutching a teddybear. Did anyone else see that? While interviewing BC she asks why authorities were at the Anthonys that day, & he doesn't want to talk about it.

Anyone have any info on what took place:confused:

BC said whatever it was had "nothing to do with the case" (after GVS pulled it out of him). Cindy was noticeably upset and relayed that to GVS. I'm thinking it DID have something to do with either their immunity requests, or not the A's not being in total control of Caylee's remains. I think BC told a little "mistruth" when he said that.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered.. but what is the significance (if any) of Lake County ?? In the newly released video.. KC seems to start getting irritated when Cindy asks her about it.. TIA

think the only reason was due to ca starting in on those silly questions if it was important or not...i.e., concern for possile Caylee being taken there...kc wanted nothing to do with that subject....jmo

think the only reason was due to ca starting in on those silly questions if it was important or not...i.e., concern for possile Caylee being taken there...kc wanted nothing to do with that subject....jmo

Casey didn't want to have yet another visit with her parents consumed by her parent's incessant need to talk about Caylee's disappearance. She wanted them to just talk about everyday stuff, you know, how's the weather, what'd you have for dinner last night, seen any good movies lately? you know, that sort of thing. I don't think she blew up at Lake County so much as her mother's insistence in not hearing her say "I don't know anything and I'm tired of everyone frigging grilling me about it!!!!!!"

Question---I heard JG say something like "the KC I knew is not the KC I see now". Is she that good at scamming people? Or is JG just too innocent to see through her? She spent a lot of time at his home. Didn't his parents notice anything that set off alarm bells?

i'm looking for a transcript or video of the conversation where lee supposedly said something to her like "conditions have changed, time has changed them." does anyone have a link to that? i'm trying to figure out whether i think KC and lee were talking "in code" about the location of the body, something i know has been gone over many times here, but i'd like to look at the stuff with my own eyes. thanks!

i'm looking for a transcript or video of the conversation where lee supposedly said something to her like "conditions have changed, time has changed them." does anyone have a link to that? i'm trying to figure out whether i think KC and lee were talking "in code" about the location of the body, something i know has been gone over many times here, but i'd like to look at the stuff with my own eyes. thanks!
This One?

I think it was the father of Trenton Duckett, who is also missing.

i've listened to that one and i don't think that's it. are there any other phone calls or visits between casey and lee? someone on these forums posted about lee saying something that could indicate they were talking about changes in the body (decomp or location). and i think it was "situation may have changed. time has changed it." or something to that effect...

Hi, I have a question..... I noticed that Annie D. visited KC in jail in August. Just wondering if the video of this visit has been released? Will it be released?

Thank you so much in advance! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member