LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1/8/2009 A CORRESPONDENCE FILED FROM INMATE RECORDS NARRATIVE

Inmate records narrative would be notes from the jailhouse employees who monitor Casey on a daily basis. Based on the dates I would *assume* these are the narratives from her not wanting to go to court and then them coming to tell her the judge had ordered her to the courtroom.

The inspect crime scene doesn't make much sense, but he has asked for all reports and evidence from the crime scene previously and supposedly doesn't have it yet so maybe it is a confusing choice of words and what he is asking for is the reports and items from the crime scene. And there are multiple crime scenes in this case, the location the body was found is just the only one identified so far.

1/8/2009 A CORRESPONDENCE FILED FROM INMATE RECORDS NARRATIVE

Inmate records narrative would be notes from the jailhouse employees who monitor Casey on a daily basis. Based on the dates I would *assume* these are the narratives from her not wanting to go to court and then them coming to tell her the judge had ordered her to the courtroom.

The inspect crime scene doesn't make much sense, but he has asked for all reports and evidence from the crime scene previously and supposedly doesn't have it yet so maybe it is a confusing choice of words and what he is asking for is the reports and items from the crime scene. And there are multiple crime scenes in this case, the location the body was found is just the only one identified so far.

Probably asked and answered by above. Can jailhouse personel testify? I have never heard of it.....I am thinking demeanor, utterances, etc.

But since we have never heard of it or seen it in a trial, must be out of the loop, confidential or one of the rules of employment. Also, guards hear so much, still protected speech. Correct?

Probably asked and answered by above. Can jailhouse personel testify? I have never heard of it.....I am thinking demeanor, utterances, etc.

But since we have never heard of it or seen it in a trial, must be out of the loop, confidential or one of the rules of employment. Also, guards hear so much, still protected speech. Correct?

They can testify if they have relevant testimony. In a case of prisoner on prisoner attacks they may be the only credible witnesses. The prison guards in the DC sniper case were called to testify (defense tried to keep them out but failed) about things they had her the defendants say/brag about.

Do we know if the home and/or phones were bugged? And if so, will they be considered evidence? And if so, would we have access to it? I'm nosey and would love to hear what was going on while KC was out on bail...LOL!

When a police officer resigns is that record open to public view since he was city or county officer?

I know this is rehashing very old information but I was wondering if it has ever been determined where Caylee was from June 9th until the 15th when Cindy had her? It says in the new documents that TonE told police Casey had moved in with him at that time but that he hadn't seen Caylee since about a week before that. Cindy had blogged in her myspace and told police that the 9th was when she stopped seeing or hearing from Caylee. So if Casey was with TonE and saying Caylee was with the Nanny, and she wasn't with Cindy... where was she? It seems like the 9th has more significance than Cindy and Casey confusing dates. I wonder what that poor baby had to endure her last week of life :(

Question about Change of Venue. Baez seems to have a location in mind that he would like to try the case, Location S (I chose S for Secret). Does the prosecutor repond that we don't want a change, but if it's absolutely necessary, we'd like to move it to J. And if so, does the judge then rule "no change" or can the judge pick neither S or J, but instead choose to move the trial to T? :confused: If Baez's input could be so slight, why is he holding this close to the vest?

i know everyone's busy w/ the new documents but i'd really appreciate some help here - what is a 'laundry bag' in the US?
we have laundry bags too, but i'm pretty sure they're not the same thing. ours are used solely for people who send their laundry out and i don't think the anthony's could afford that. they're also huge and owned by the laundry company/person.
if anyone can help me visualize this bag and what role it played in the A home (bits and pieces just go in hampers here) i'd really appreciate your time and thought. thank you.

i know everyone's busy w/ the new documents but i'd really appreciate some help here - what is a 'laundry bag' in the US?
we have laundry bags too, but i'm pretty sure they're not the same thing. ours are used solely for people who send their laundry out and i don't think the anthony's could afford that. they're also huge and owned by the laundry company/person.
if anyone can help me visualize this bag and what role it played in the A home (bits and pieces just go in hampers here) i'd really appreciate your time and thought. thank you.

Mornin' Eddy,

A laundry bag here can come in many flavours, shapes and sizes. I'll only talk about those you'd usually find in a home, as 'commerical' laundry service bags are probably pretty much like yours in the UK.

Often, you can have a laundry 'hamper' which can have a removable 'bag' that attaches and detaches from the frame. Bag is often a heavy fabric like canvas. Like this:
lbagger.jpg

Or it could just be a laundry bag like this:
Laundry_Bag.jpg

Both are used a lot by college students and young adults not jsut for actual laundry, but as an easy way to tote clean clothes around, too, like a cheap suitcase.

thank you pots!!!
flwsmiley.gif

(told you i'd appreciate it!)

does anyone know if kc's IQ has been tested and if so what is it? tyia

Question about Change of Venue. Baez seems to have a location in mind that he would like to try the case, Location S (I chose S for Secret). Does the prosecutor repond that we don't want a change, but if it's absolutely necessary, we'd like to move it to J. And if so, does the judge then rule "no change" or can the judge pick neither S or J, but instead choose to move the trial to T? :confused: If Baez's input could be so slight, why is he holding this close to the vest?

JB isn't holding it close to the vest, IMHO. He's asking everyone else to do that, keep it private, etc, but he is the one who seems to be telling where his choice would be, indirectly at his presser yesterday. Quite the contradiction, do as I say not as I do. I don't want the news stations to tell, but excuse me for a moment while I speak in spanish, to a few people.

Edited to add:Sorry, forgot what thread this was....I don't have an answer to your question, but no doubt someone will come along soon who does.

I honestly do not know where else to ask this. Does anyone have a link to the ACTUAL VIDEO that newscaster, J. D'Onofrio, took inside the Anthony home? I can find photo stills, but not the actual video. They showed a portion of this video on the NG show yesterday.
Thanks!

Is there a thread with info on Cindy's vacations? (one in late May/early June) and
one in late June/early July?? Where'd she go? who was with her? how did she afford it?

Im sure this has been answered too, but I'm a semi late comer here: Have George and Cindy been to see Casey other than the videos we saw? Does anyone know when the last visit was?

Did we ever get the new list of witnesses for the prosecution? I remember reading that the new list had around 140 names on it, but don't recall seeing it, plus news outlets continue to talk about the one with 80+ names. TIA:blowkiss:

I'm a long time lurker from SP trial....Anyway, may I please ask a few questions....

I'm assuming the public does not get to see this kind of 'behind the scean evidence' in most cases. Which brings me to my first question..

1.who tried to get a gag order?

2.I'm reading, that the state is trying to prove premediation....By, the computer searches on all computers, interviews, search warrant about Chloraphorm....etc..Am I barking up the right tree on this one?

I also just finished reding the part about Sean Krause. If this is substantiated, that would mean, this woman is living the worst nightmare we can't even begin to imagine. I've alway felt they had to play the 'we are here for you bit.' To get any morsel possible.

Thanks for anwering/correcting. Don't know till we post it out there.

HELP!

Does anyone recall GA stating in any interviews that Lee was upset when he heard that KC was pregnant with Caylee? Someone told me he said that and I don't recall it. THANKS in advance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w