LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture of the three girls dressed in black, as per Dante the one on the right is Melina, Casey friend from grade school and dated Lee’s roommate.
According to Dante the one on the right is Melina C.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2789203&postcount=230

The large group picture is supposed to be from some party with a bunch of people who work at Lexus.
Images Only on the sticky thread and Post #69, third picture down,
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989&page=3
is the same picture and it was stated by Woe be Gone in one of her posts it is a group picture from Orlando Lexus and Amanda M is pictured in it.
This picture was supposed to have come off of Casey’s photobucket. The question being is Melina being mistaken for Amanda or are Amanda and Melina both in the same picture. If they are both in the same large group picture than the only that comes even close is the blonde in the back row.

Could #3 be the same girl that is in the back row on the right with the blue top in the large group picture? I know the hair is blonde but the smile is similar, the eyes bein slightly slanted, a little downward curve to the nose and the hair is parted very far over to the side.

I think that #1&2 are the same person, and going by Dante that would make her Melina #3 is different.

The 3 girls picture is at Christmas time, I see tinsel garland up around the window and the black dresses and the one #1 girls jewelry are the same in the large group picture but no holiday decorations in that one. It appears to be some type of bar or hall. Casey’s hair is different and no earrings on although the dress is the same. The #1 girl has her hair styled different in both photos. It was not taken on the same day.

Amanda’s BF is rumored to be jing a ling? And this is his my space page.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...endID=18767246

I looked through the pictures that you can see without logging on and I don’t see Amanda or Melina but I might have missed her and she might not show on the ones you look at without logging in.

Jing a ling is the guy in the back row behind the dude in the pink shirt in the large group picture that is suppose to a group of Lexus people. He also is on one of the videos from 16Acres.
Here is the video with jing a ling in it
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3172203&postcount=1137

That sound you hear is my head exploding :doh:

I think you've gone through some of this w/ me before, Shadow. I appreciate your patience.

#3 is def'n. Amanda M. Pic is from Lexus Facebook.

How do we know the group pic is supposed to be Lexus peeps? Cuz...that would mean Casey is a Lexus peep....:eek:

I'm not seein' that as Danny C...but, I'm ready for the nice men in the white suits to come take me away at this point.

After I take my meds that blonde might look more like Amanda M....but, @ the moment...not so much.

I'm a mess.

I'm confused about something...

Tonight someone asked about Jeff Hopkins and Natasha said Jeff knows no Zenaida and does not have a son named Zachary, but I could have sworn Casey said Zenaida babysat for Jeff's daughter Annabelle. I don't know where I got this from, but I swear I remember Cindy talking about a child Annabelle? Is there an Annabelle or did I dream this?

In Caseyworld, Annabelle is the daughter of imaginary co-worker Juliette Lewis, IIRC. I haven't looked yet, but you can probably find some info about Annabelle in the Juliette and Jeff thread.

The recent doc dump includes description of Gas Cans.
On p3220 August 1st:
Describes 2 gas cans and 1 oilpan
Photos
Dusted for prints
Swabs
But no mention of any duct tape???

"No further Services were conducted"
Items returned to CA Wednesday 8th

When did they find duct tape on gas cans?

I've read on another forum that there is a Globe article on the case this week...Apparently, they state that someone witnessed KC at the site where Caylee was found. I can't get the Globe and cannot access it online...If someone reads the article, can you please do a brief summary of what it says!!!???

:)

Frist of all I want to say there sure is some smart people
on this board you should be in police line of work.
So many twist and turns in this case seams like it's
something everyday coming up what do you think is next.
So many people getting pulled into this mess I'm ready for
trail and they put her away for a very long time and let
others get back to their lives I wonder if someone knows
something and is scared if they talk they will be pulled into
this and bring things up about their past I feel like somebody
seem something that day are knows something about what
Casey did I have flollowed a lot of cases and I have never
seem a case like this one

I just read something about CA providing a wrong hairbrush. When was that and what was that about? TIA! :)

I just read something about CA providing a wrong hairbrush. When was that and what was that about? TIA! :)

She did not provide a wrong hairbrush. She provided a hairbrush used by Caylee but also by Casey. If you read the documents, the testing done on the hair found in the trunk and compared with hairs on this brush made it impossible to say it was conclusively Caylee's but mitochondrial DNA proves that the hairs on the brush and the sample from the trunk of the car were related. Since the hair in the trunk also is reported to have a "death band" and we know Cindy's mom, Cindy, and Casey are all alive, it was stated that the hair belonged to Caylee and that it was an indication (at that time) that she is no longer alive.

Do we know when the last time GA, CA , or LA has seen/spoke with KC

I think its been awhile, anyone know why

At first I think they said because they wanted to avoid the media blitz and since they are taped they wanted to avoid it

But I am not buying this, if your daugther was in jail for murder and you believed she was innocent, wouldn't you be there any chance you could.

At first I think they said because they wanted to avoid the media blitz and since they are taped they wanted to avoid it

But I am not buying this, if your daugther was in jail for murder and you believed she was innocent, wouldn't you be there any chance you could.

Hi JMCDAD. we may have a thread on this. I will look and link if we do.

According to Lee's attorney, he hasn't spoken to Casey since December.

She did not provide a wrong hairbrush. She provided a hairbrush used by Caylee but also by Casey. If you read the documents, the testing done on the hair found in the trunk and compared with hairs on this brush made it impossible to say it was conclusively Caylee's but mitochondrial DNA proves that the hairs on the brush and the sample from the trunk of the car were related. Since the hair in the trunk also is reported to have a "death band" and we know Cindy's mom, Cindy, and Casey are all alive, it was stated that the hair belonged to Caylee and that it was an indication (at that time) that she is no longer alive.
debs if you have the time to document that with links from the docs would you put this in our myth busters?

The last known time KC had contact with GA and CA is I believe October 14th. Not sure about LA. I don't know if they have been communicating through letters or through JB's computer, but they haven't seen their daughter since mid-October.

I think Cindy and George do want to visit KC, but KC is not taking their visits or JB won't allow her to take their visits and they know this. Remember in the August 14th video, George THANKED Casey for agreeing to see them. :rolleyes: He thanked her and said he thought they might be turned away. So it isn't just a matter of them wanting to see KC, she has to agree to it.

Sorry if this has been asked before...I didn't go through all 44 pages of the thread.

Is it possible that when GA cleaned the trunk of the car he used a shampooer, then dumped the dirty water in the back yard where the cadaver dog(s) hit? Or would that not make enough scent for the dogs?

debs if you have the time to document that with links from the docs would you put this in our myth busters?

Page 3178 (or page 20 in the .pdf file) says the hair found in the trunk indicated decomp. Second to last paragraph on that page.

Page 21 states that neither Caylee or Casey can be excluded as the owner of the hair from the trunk.

Also in that link is the list of the contents of the white bag that was in the trunk but then thrown into the dumpster at the tow yard.

I'll hunt down the thing about Cindy handing over the brush and the lab testing the hair from the brush in a bit. Princess PeePee just arrived and in need of her morning snack parade.

Sorry if this has been asked before...I didn't go through all 44 pages of the thread.

Is it possible that when GA cleaned the trunk of the car he used a shampooer, then dumped the dirty water in the back yard where the cadaver dog(s) hit? Or would that not make enough scent for the dogs?

this has been posted and discussed tichad, i don't know who thought of it, sorry.

btw, nobody expects you to go through the whole thread, we're not that bad, lol.

The last known time KC had contact with GA and CA is I believe October 14th. Not sure about LA. I don't know if they have been communicating through letters or through JB's computer, but they haven't seen their daughter since mid-October.

I think Cindy and George do want to visit KC, but KC is not taking their visits or JB won't allow her to take their visits and they know this. Remember in the August 14th video, George THANKED Casey for agreeing to see them. :rolleyes: He thanked her and said he thought they might be turned away. So it isn't just a matter of them wanting to see KC, she has to agree to it.

understood but on the other hand wasn't KC complaining that she was cutoff and wanted to see all of them more ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup