LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it would make sense, except that it was JP at the mall with Amy, and it's been said many times that JP didn't like Casey, so I don't know if he would call to give her the heads up. But, it is possible. Good point.

Sarah - true...although maybe he knew something BIG was about to happen since Cyndi was willing to drive to the mall and get Amy to drive her to TonE's! There was obviously a call from Cyndi to Amy. Amy had some time alone with JP until Cyndi arrived .... guessing Amy was like, "Uh oh....this is NOT good!".

So, either Amy or JP could have alerted KC I guess before Cyndi got to Casey giving her time to dump her computer.

i think i remember the same post. a friend of casey had a link to another friend and the second person's friends were listed as victor (ZFG dad) raquel (ZFG room mate) and samantha (ZFG sister) ... i hope i've got that right. it seemed like a very believable explanation as to where she got the idea for the names from and too great a cluster of names to likely be a coincidence.

I haven't read further so forgive me if this has been presented but I kept notes at the beginning, before I joined WS, just to aid myself to figure out the players. Well I just was reading the notes and I see "Dante's girlfriend=Samantha (Sami) Gonzales whos mom and dad are Gloria and Victor and who has a sister Zenaida (A.K.A. Rosado). Then I wrote that D "moved and changed jobs".:eek: I don't know if I wrote this from a MS page or what. I was just becoming obsessed with all the twists and turns, the mystery, etc. so I wrote some stuff down. Does anyone else have this info?

Newbie here, I have a question that I can't seem to find the answer for... What did Jesse Grund have to do with the police department? I gather he worked there, so what happened? Fired, quit, layed off? I'm sure it is not relevant, but I am curious. TIA for your answers

I haven't read further so forgive me if this has been presented but I kept notes at the beginning, before I joined WS, just to aid myself to figure out the players. Well I just was reading the notes and I see "Dante's girlfriend=Samantha (Sami) Gonzales whos mom and dad are Gloria and Victor and who has a sister Zenaida (A.K.A. Rosado). Then I wrote that D "moved and changed jobs".:eek: I don't know if I wrote this from a MS page or what. I was just becoming obsessed with all the twists and turns, the mystery, etc. so I wrote some stuff down. Does anyone else have this info?

*bolded by me

gonzales being in the list of names seems familiar too now that you've jogged my memory.
i hope the person who wrote the original post sees yours and can elaborate as to exactly where these names originated. i'm sure it was either myspace or facebook but so much info passes through here that i'd never swear to anything.

Sarah - true...although maybe he knew something BIG was about to happen since Cyndi was willing to drive to the mall and get Amy to drive her to TonE's! There was obviously a call from Cyndi to Amy. Amy had some time alone with JP until Cyndi arrived .... guessing Amy was like, "Uh oh....this is NOT good!".

So, either Amy or JP could have alerted KC I guess before Cyndi got to Casey giving her time to dump her computer.

I went back today and read again some of the documents. I got the feeling from some of them that Lee was being upfront about not believing what KC was saying, now this mostly came from things other people said Lee had said, like Brittney and Jesse but it makes me wonder if he would have gone as far as wipping the lap top. Lee is such an unknown player in this sometimes, he kept his mouth shut much of the time when CA and GA did not.

Newbie here, I have a question that I can't seem to find the answer for... What did Jesse Grund have to do with the police department? I gather he worked there, so what happened? Fired, quit, layed off? I'm sure it is not relevant, but I am curious. TIA for your answers

hi fuzzy and welcome
hiya.gif

iirc jesse lost his job on june 24th, however i've no idea why.
i hope someone else posts with more info.

hi fuzzy and welcome
hiya.gif

I've never been clear on that either. It's been said that he quit, also that he was let go because of psychological problems although I can't recall who said that.

Jesse resigned. He said in an interview with Greta van Susteran that he realized that police work was not the best job for him. His resignation had nothing to do with Casey or Caylee.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,471424,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

hi fuzzy and welcome
hiya.gif

I'll have to dig for links for you, but IIRC correctly, JG did have some things show up on his Psych eval that pointed towards his faith being in conflict with a career in LE. He did resign, whether as a result of soul-searching after reviewing the examination results or otherwise - that's pure speculation, but it was evident that this was in the works before June 16th.

MOO, after seeing him in several interviews, I think he made the right decision. He doesn't appear to have the required emotional shields in place. I am positive that I read on RG's blog a long post about why he made his decision, but again, I'd have to dig a while to find that for you.

Maybe someone else book-marked it.

quoting self because as I was reading over at the "Casey's IM's w/Iassen..." thread, I ran across BondJB's's outstanding observation that Casey texted Iassen about her trusted nanny who she claims she has known six years. The date of the text was July 13. She obviously lifted the family tree from someone connected to Dante for her story.

Woe.be.gone - I've never heard the Dante connection with ZFG! Interesting!! Wonder if Dante would stop by and clear this up for us??? :) Maybe you should clarify it with him on his thread.

quoting self because as I was reading over at the "Casey's IM's w/Iassen..." thread, I ran across BondJB's's outstanding observation that Casey texted Iassen about her trusted nanny who she claims she has known six years. The date of the text was July 13. She obviously lifted the family tree from someone connected to Dante for her story.

Hi,

Thought you might be interested in this thread
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76169

Cant tell you what post exactly, I believe more to the middle of the thread but there is some interesting information there that may concect the dots of from Sawgrass..Nanny...ZFG.
There is a lot of information to absorb on that thread but ... well worth the time to go through it.

Sami is Dante's girlfriend??? Sami has pics all over her myspace of how much she loves her BF, etc, and I swear it doesn't look like Dante. Is there more than one Sami. maybe?

I have read so much of this Caylee case that my mind is overwhelmed.....I am NOT an organized person so when I find something interesting I forget to bookmark it and then can't find it again.......my problem is that sometime in the past week I read somewhere of items that were found in the bag that Caylee was found in......something about a pillow, pillow case, blanket or sheet that was in a very deteriorated condition and that is the reason for the fast swoop with the SW to the ANT's house........does anyone else remember this interesting bit of info??? TIA

Woe.be.gone - I've never heard the Dante connection with ZFG! Interesting!! Wonder if Dante would stop by and clear this up for us??? :) Maybe you should clarify it with him on his thread.

Is Dante the one that worked on cars or had some dealings with auto parts? And also I want to know if Dante is the one with the chloroform picture on his myspace page. Did police interview him and if so can someone direct me to finding the interview?

Ok....fast forward to Cyndi picking up Amy at the mall. MAYBE the person Amy was with (was it JP??? I can't remember!) called Casey and alerted her that Cyndi was coming for her and Casey spent the next several minutes dumping her computer before the knock at the door. (remember, TonE said Casey was "working" on her computer before Cyndi got there)

I'm starting to think that LA didn't do this and maybe Casey was tipped off and did the cleaning up before Cyndi arrived. I can't imagine the panic she must have been feeling as the minutes ticked away and she waited for her Mom to arrive all the while crashing her computer.

Hi, INtN.

I checked over Casey's cell logs. In short, it doesn't appear Casey was tipped via her cell phone from anyone.

Her last text dialogue with Amy is @ 5:22-5:30PM regarding Amy's camera. That dialogue is an interesting one because of Amy's choice of words. More on that in a sec. Otherwise, prior to Cindy & Amy showing up @ Tony's ~7-7:30PM Casey is dealing w/ AT&T billing (when, IIRC, she used Amy's account to pay her bill), let's an incoming call from Mark H. goto vmail (can't take it w/ Tony sitting there :) ) There is one unknown and that is what appears to be a MySpace notification to her phone @ 6:30PM. It is possible (not probable, IMHO, since something urgent woulda prolly been done via cell) that the 6:30PM MySpace notification coulda been a tip. IIRC, Cindy's epass record shows her headed to the mall to pick-up Amy ~6:17PM.

If anyone has Casey's MySpace records I am very interested in seeing the activity on 6/16, 6/20 & 7/15.

Now...regarding the camera...it helps us follow the Amy-move-into-G&C's story to Amy:

I started a thread some time ago tracing the move-in story. I recently noted something that I haven't bothered to update, but, suffice it to say Casey was jerking Amy along about getting G&C's to themselves much longer than I originally thought (as early as 5/30).

On 6/17 Casey STILL hasn't changed her move-in-together @ G&C's to Amy and gives Amy the Hopesprings Dr. address so Amy can go fill out a change of address/mail forwarding card 6/17 (I originally thought she had done this earlier and 6/17 Amy was going to change it FROM Hopespring not TO Hopespring :bang:).

By 6/29 Casey's told Amy she's not moving in as indicated by the following text from Amy to Casey, "Sorry! Hey, my camera is being shipped to your house. What should I do about that?"

On 7/7, Amy's still wondering if her camera has shown up when she texts Casey, "You don’t know if my camera came yet do do[you]?"

On 7/15 4:53PM Casey texts Amy, "I think your camera is at my parents. I’ll check later to be sure." (see 5:30PM text below to understand why I make the connection)

Casey does this after receiving the cryptic texts from Cindy a little earlier...@ 4:27 and 4:45PM that went something like, "call me asap maj problem" and "call me".

...to which Amy responds @ 5:22PM, "It’s not. I must have put down the wrong address bc it came back there. I'm just having it sent to the boys’ house.". Perhaps the camera shop sent a letter to her saying the camera had been returned to contact them and straighten things out...(maybe Cindy returned it since she didn't know WTH it was about)..and Amy plans to contact the camera shop and have it sent to Ricardo & JP's.

5:30PM Casey respond texts Amy, "Oh, ok. My mom had texted me something about it."

...I'm leaping to the conclusion that Casey thought Amy's camera had arrived @ G&C's and THAT was the problem Cindy was texting her about @ 4:27 & 4:45PM. Then again...it maybe a Wile E. Coyote-style leap off a cliff followed by a long fall...followed by a thud. :bang:​

Hi, INtN.

I checked over Casey's cell logs. In short, it doesn't appear Casey was tipped via her cell phone from anyone.

Her last text dialogue with Amy is @ 5:22-5:30PM regarding Amy's camera. That dialogue is an interesting one because of Amy's choice of words. More on that in a sec. Otherwise, prior to Cindy & Amy showing up @ Tony's ~7-7:30PM Casey is dealing w/ AT&T billing (when, IIRC, she used Amy's account to pay her bill), let's an incoming call from Mark H. goto vmail (can't take it w/ Tony sitting there :) ) There is one unknown and that is what appears to be a MySpace notification to her phone @ 6:30PM. It is possible (not probable, IMHO, since something urgent woulda prolly been done via cell) that the 6:30PM MySpace notification coulda been a tip. IIRC, Cindy's epass record shows her headed to the mall to pick-up Amy ~6:17PM.

If anyone has Casey's MySpace records I am very interested in seeing the activity on 6/16, 6/20 & 7/15.

Now...regarding the camera...it helps us follow the Amy-move-into-G&C's story to Amy:

I started a thread some time ago tracing the move-in story. I recently noted something that I haven't bothered to update, but, suffice it to say Casey was jerking Amy along about getting G&C's to themselves much longer than I originally thought (as early as 5/30).

On 6/17 Casey STILL hasn't changed her move-in-together @ G&C's to Amy and gives Amy the Hopesprings Dr. address so Amy can go fill out a change of address/mail forwarding card 6/17 (I originally thought she had done this earlier and 6/17 Amy was going to change it FROM Hopespring not TO Hopespring :bang:).

By 6/29 Casey's told Amy she's not moving in as indicated by the following text from Amy to Casey, "Sorry! Hey, my camera is being shipped to your house. What should I do about that?"

On 7/7, Amy's still wondering if her camera has shown up when she texts Casey, "You don’t know if my camera came yet do do[you]?"

On 7/15 4:53PM Casey texts Amy, "I think your camera is at my parents. I’ll check later to be sure." (see 5:30PM text below to understand why I make the connection)

Casey does this after receiving the cryptic texts from Cindy a little earlier...@ 4:27 and 4:45PM that went something like, "call me asap maj problem" and "call me".

...to which Amy responds @ 5:22PM, "It’s not. I must have put down the wrong address bc it came back there. I'm just having it sent to the boys’ house."

5:30PM Casey respond texts Amy, "Oh, ok. My mom had texted me something about it."

...I'm leaping to the conclusion that Casey thought Amy's camera had arrived @ G&C's and THAT was the problem Cindy was texting her about @ 4:27 & 4:45PM. Then again...it maybe a Wile E. Coyote-style leap off a cliff followed by a long fall...followed by a thud. :bang:

I honestly don't see why Amy's camera being shipped to the A's house would be a "major problem". Why do you think Cindy would feel that way?

I honestly don't see why Amy's camera being shipped to the A's house would be a "major problem". Why do you think Cindy would feel that way?

...that's just it. It wasn't what Cindy felt... I'm speculating, based on the timing and context of Casey's response to Amy relative to receiving the text from Cindy ....that Casey put 2 & 2 together thinking that the camera must've shown up @ the house and precipitated the texts from Cindy.

Just a few mins after getting the cryptic text from Cindy, Casey texts Amy, "I think your camera is at my parents. I’ll check later to be sure."

Note that after getting Amy's response Casey tied it to getting a text from her mom...."Oh, ok. My mom had texted me something about it."

Of course, I could be totally hosed...just noodlin' out loud.

Hey, what do we know about this new judge? I haven't even seen it discussed on here, at least I couldn't find a thread. Why did they switch judges? I liked the other one.

Hi,

Thought you might be interested in this thread
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76169

Cant tell you what post exactly, I believe more to the middle of the thread but there is some interesting information there that may concect the dots of from Sawgrass..Nanny...ZFG.
There is a lot of information to absorb on that thread but ... well worth the time to go through it.

Thanks I will tomorrow. Have a bad headache and have to get some sleep, hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow